Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.

2.2K 41 43
By Soejammy

Noire's point of view

August 23, 20XX

Location: Lastation's Basilicom - Noire's room

Time: Noon.

It was the middle of the day, as I paced around my room trying to think. What was on my mind was trying to figure out what I can do with (Y/n). After the whole beach incident and him sharing his air with me, I realized I had feelings for him but always got nervous around him. I sigh as I laid down on my bed getting frustrated trying to think on what we can do together. I then get a notification on my phone as a cosplay event will happen in four days and I get an idea from it.

Noire: That's it! Me and (Y/n) can go to this and have fun, and I can be able to make a costume for him. It's the perfect idea!

Uni: What's a perfect idea Noire?

I then freak out as Uni heard me through the door and walks in.

Noire: U-Uni?! H-How long were you listening?

Uni: Just now really. I was walking by until I heard you say you had a perfect idea. What is it?

I fumble around trying to think of an excuse. I soon sigh in defeat as I look at Uni.

Noire: Okay. I was thinking of heading to a cosplay event happening in four days from now and thought of asking (Y/n) to go with me...

Uni looks at me and then becomes shocked thinking of something.

Uni: W-Wait! You mean you're going to ask (Y/n) out on a date?!

Noire: Don't say it like that! But in a sense... yes...

Uni then smiles and I look at her wondering what she is smiling about.

Uni: I knew I wasn't seeing things when you kept blushing towards (Y/n). That explains everything now.

Noire: Y-You noticed?! When?!

Uni: Every time you were with him, you either mumbled talking with (Y/n) or when he did something with you, that made you blush. It's pretty noticeable sis.

I blush hard realizing all my actions until now as I covered my face.

Uni: What's done is done sis. Now, how are you going to ask him out, that's the real question.

Noire: That's the thing... I have no clue how to ask him...

Uni and I began to think on how to approach this as Uni came up with an idea.

Uni: Well you two are close right? He doesn't know you have a crush on him at all? Why not just talk to him like you normally do and ask him to come over and give your idea to him about doing a cosplay event with him?

I look towards Uni as I smile at her idea.

Noire: Great idea Uni! If (Y/n) hasn't really noticed in the past, then I have no worries about messing up on asking him to go with me to that event. You're the best Uni!

Uni smiles getting praise from me.

Uni: You're welcome Noire. Though I did overhear conversation from listening to Neptune and Nepgear's from our time at the beach...

I look over at Uni to hear what she continues talking.

Uni: You may have competition with Neptune... She has a crush on (Y/n) as well.

It made sense why Neptune wanted to be next to (Y/n) in the picture at the beach now. She has a crush on (Y/n) like I do. Oh boy...

Uni: Now go call (Y/n) like we discussed. Nothing won't happen if you don't do something about it.

I nod as I pulled out my phone and called (Y/n). It rings a couple of times until he picks up.

(Y/n) (Communicator): Hello?

I swallowed trying to steel my nerves before I began to speak.

Noire: Hey (Y/n), it's Noire. How are you?

(Y/n) (Communicator): Noire? Hey, what's up? I just got done with a quest just now. Is there something you need?

Noire: Well, I was wondering if you had time four days from now?

(Y/n) (Communicator): Hmm... As a matter of fact, I don't have anything scheduled really. Is there something you want to do?

Noire: Yes actually, but I'll explain later if you can meet me here later today. If you have time that is?

(Y/n) (Communicator): Sure thing. I'm actually quite close to Lastation at the moment. Let me turn in this quest at the nearest guild to earn my pay and I'll meet up with you in a bit. Sound good?

Noire: Yeah. See you later.

I hung up the phone as I smile at my accomplishment. Later that day, (Y/n) came over like he said he would.

(Y/n): Hey Noire. So what's up?

Noire: Hey (Y/n). So the reason why I called you over is because I was thinking maybe you and me can go to an cosplay event together?

(Y/n): Cosplay? Hmm... I've never been to one before actually. But since I've got nothing else to do, I might as well. This could be really fun.

Noire: Alright then. Now if you follow me and show me a picture of a character you like, I'll make one the best I can make it.

(Y/n): Any character huh? There is this one character I like.

He then pulls out his phone and goes into his saved pictures and shows me the clothing the character is wearing. I study the picture carefully thinking what materials I'll need as I nod with a smile.

Noire: Yeah. I can work with this. Just let me get your measurements and then leave your phone here with it's charging cord. Since you have that communicator, you don't need your phone from your world. I'll hit you up through there when it's ready so you can try it on.

(Y/n): Yeah, I have no problem with that. Can't wait to see how it turns out Noire.

Noire: You can count on me (Y/n).

After (Y/n) gave Noire the time to get his measurements, they said goodbye for now as they parted ways and she soon began to work on his costume.

Three days later...

Third person view.

August 26, 20XX

Time: Night.

After three days went by, Noire called him over to try the costume on to see how it looks on him. To (Y/n)'s amazement, he was shocked that every detail was made in the same way the character's clothes were. I even made a wig for him to wear with his costume. The character he looked like was that of the male version of Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening. (A/n): (I just love the style of clothing this character has and the plot of the game itself.)

(Y/n): Wow! This is amazing Noire! I look just like him! Neptune wasn't kidding that you do a great job at making clothing! This is awesome!

Noire smiles and blushes as she is complemented on her work.

Noire: Oh it's nothing. I've actually helped make costumes for the others one time really. So making something like this is nothing.

(Y/n): Still though, cosplayer's can eat their hearts out on this one! Your handy work is top notch.

Noire: Well I've had lots of time to practice doing this a lot. But thanks for the compliment.

(Y/n): I can't wait for tomorrow. Although, people won't know about this character since the game doesn't exist in this world, but do I care what people think? Nope.

Noire: Glad you're excited for this tomorrow. Why don't you change back into your regular clothing and then we'll get something to eat.

(Y/n): Sounds good to me.

As Noire left the room and (Y/n) gathered his original clothes, he soon went into the bathroom to get changed again. After having something for dinner, they soon rested up for the event tomorrow.

(Y/n)'s point of view.

August 27, 20XX

Location: Lastation cosplay convention.

Time: Noon.

The next day arrives as me and Noire arrive at the convention in our costumes. I was in my Male Robin costume while Noire was fixing her hair before she put her ribbon back in her hair. Noire's costume was to be a school girl.

At the convention, the place is booming with lots of people exploring the area. Some dressed as hero's and some dressed in what looked like villains. Although I am a bit excited to do something like this with Noire. I was actually kinda nervous considering this was my first time cosplaying.

(Y/n): Look at this place. It's jammed pack with lots of people and conventional booths.

Noire: Isn't this exciting? When events like this come along, I get so excited because I get to wear the clothes I make for these events.

(Y/n): Really?? The serious and most disciplined friend of mine gets excited? Now I've seen everything.

Noire: Whatever. So, ready to see what's here (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Ready as I'll ever be.

While we walked around for most of the time, we had people come up to us and ask us if we want our pictures taken. As part of the code of cosplay events, people are to follow a strict rule that photographers must ask to take a picture of others first. It's because if people cosplaying don't wish to get their pictures taken, they can opt out of having it taken. Though we should also be careful of those that wish to violate that rule as well due to wanting... more than just a costume shot...

Time: Evening.

After walking awhile, me and Noire sat down to get something to eat while the convention is still going on.

(Y/n): Jeez there's so many people here. I never thought a convention like this would attract so many people...

Noire: You should try it more often. Once you get used to it eventually, it's actually really fun.

(Y/n): Yeah, you're right about that. I just never thought of going to one until you suggested this. Thanks for inviting me to this.

Noire: Any time. I'm glad you're enjoying this event.

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm glad we can spend some time Noire.

After we rested up enough, we continued to explore around the event until it was time to leave for the night.

Location: Lastation Basilicom.

Time: Night.

After spending some more time with Noire at the convention, we both finally returned to the Basilicom after the events were over. Taking the elevator up, we got off it as we both sat on the couch. I gave off a yawn feeling really tired.

Noire: Feeling tired huh?

(Y/n): Who wouldn't be after walking around all day? I think I'm gonna head to bed.

Noire: Okay then. Oh! Want to take a picture together for some memories?

(Y/n): Well, guess one more picture couldn't hurt.

As I take my phone out, Noire gets close to me so she can be seen in the camera. I soon hit a button on my phone as it takes the picture of us while we're still in our costumes. I then yawn again as I stand up, say good night to Noire and head for the guest room in the Basilicom. After changing into some pajamas, I heard a knock at the door from the bedroom I'm sleeping in and open the door to see Noire. Though she seems to be thinking about something as she looks nervous.

(Y/n): Is there something you need to speak to me about Noire?

Noire: Well... There is something... Though... I can't express it with words quite yet...

I look at Noire confused as to what's going on.

(Y/n): What do you-

Before I spoke any further, she closes the distance between us and kisses me on the lips for a good five seconds before she runs off to her room quickly. She leaves me stunned and breathless as I process what just happened while watching her run. When I close my door and walk to my bed, the moment she kissed me still kept playing around in my mind.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) First Neptune... Now Noire... Since when did they start having feelings for me that way...? Though, guess I could say feel the same way towards them as well.

I thought about it for some time until I became to tired to think any more and fell asleep on the bed thinking of Neptune and Noire as I drifted to sleep.

Subplot: End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.5K 115
2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Covenant Ship in the City of New Mombasa...
54.2K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
406 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...