DEVIL IN ME ▹ supernatural[1]

By fandomlover727

DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they... More

EPIGRAPH
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE ↴
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
ACT TWO ↴
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ANGEL ON FIRE
BONUS

ACT THREE ↴

3.5K 135 22
By fandomlover727

[ season thirteen episodes fourteen to twenty-three ]

"blood might make you related, but loyalty makes you family".

DANIELLE CAMPBELL AS JENNA KLINE
"THE NEPHILIM WHO GREW STRONGER".

"we're related, that doesn't make us family. cas, jack, sam, dean, mary...they're my family. you're just 50% of my dna composition".

KHYLIN RHAMBO AS NIXON
"THE EMPATH WHO WANTED HIS OLD LIFE BACK".

"awe! little jenny's blushing!"

ROSS BUTLER AS JAMES
"THE PROTECTOR WHO WAS HAPPY WITH HIS FRIENDS".

"if he tries to go anywhere near you, i'll rip his throat out with my teeth, devil or not".

ALEXANDER CALVERT AS JACK KLINE
"THE TWIN BROTHER WHO WANTED TO SAVE EVERYONE".

"we're strong apart but we're even stronger together".

JARED PADALECKI AS SAM WINCHESTER
"THE HUNTER WHO WOULD ALWAYS PROTECT THEM".

"i don't care. their[jack and jenna] family".

JENSEN ACKLES AS DEAN WINCHESTER
"THE HUNTER WHO WANTED THEM AWAY FROM THE DEVIL".

"you're family, kid. we look after our own".

MISHA COLLINS AS CASTIEL
"THE ANGEL WHO FULFILLED THEIR MOTHERS WISHES".

"these are kelly kline's children. they're nothing like you".

SAMANTHA SMITH AS MARY WINCHESTER
"THE HUNTER WHO HAD FAITH IN THEM".

"jack and jenn aren't going to the dark side. they'll see lucifer's true nature. and they'll see through their own eyes and not yours".

MARK PELLEGRINO AS LUCIFER
"THE DEVIL WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET HIS KIDS".

"i didn't have anything to live for. but you, you, you gave me something to fight for again. my kids".

JIM BEAVER AS BOBBY SINGER
"THE AU HUNTER WHO WARMED UP TO THEM".

"let me get this right...the ice caps are melting, a movie where a girl goes all the way with a fish wins best picture, and that damn fool idjit from the apprentice is president?"

RUTH CONNELL AS ROWENA MACLEOD
"THE WITCH WHO KNEW THEIR TRUE FAMILY".

"your wee little twins are over there, and they'll be so glad to see their three fathers. of course, as far as their concerned, they are their father's. and you? you're nothing to them. or me. or anyone now. nothing".

RICHARD SPEIGHT JR AS GABRIEL
"THE UNCLE WHO KNEW THAT THEY WERE GOOD".

"it's an ugly world out there, gumdrop".

CHRISTIAN KEYES AND JENSEN ACKLES AS MICHAEL
"THE MALEVOLENT ARCHANGEL".

"he'll kill the boy, the girl, your brother. hell, he could end the whole universe if he put his mind to it. you thought i was bad".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.5K 29
Have you ever known you were meant for more or that there was another piece to the puzzle? I always had known this small town Nevada life wasn't what...
7K 233 10
This is past or mid season 13. This with other words is what I would want to happen but with Lucifer x reader and Destiel. (Keep in mind that this s...
187K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...
32K 258 21
A Jack Kline fanfiction based on season 13 All rights go to the fantastic creators of supernatural