Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 2

292 7 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Ciels p.o.v
Sebastian and Lizzy left me and Y/n in her drawing room to play chess.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"Who?" She questioned.

"Alois. Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." She smiled.

"You've been off since you arrived so I just wanted to make sure he hasn't done anything." I said.

"He did ask for my hand in marriage." She said.

"Marriage? He can't even take care of his maid." I said.

"I told him that." She smiled.

"It's been forever seeing as my friend was gone for so long." I said.

"I was alone in America. I was surprised to come back alive." She said.

"Alive- what." I tried.

"So when are you and Lizzy getting married?" She asked.

"I'm still not sure. I just feel like after so many years I still don't fully love her." I said.

"Mmhm. Delilah." She called.

"Yes madame?" She asked.

"Get my DU Please and DG." She told her. Delilah left.

"I feel like your not saying something." I said.

"I'm fine. Just returning back then meeting with you right away has given me a little motion sickness." She smiled.

That smile that makes me forget things. All the reasons why she beats me in chess at times. I beat her realizing her tactic.

Lizzy's p.o.v
Ciel still doesn't fully love me? I knew eavesdropping was a bad idea but I don't trust her especially with her and Alois being close since he's always around.

"I need to attend to things so till another day." He said.

I walked off since I can't get caught eavesdropping. Sebastian didn't mind me eavesdropping but that's because I know he won't say anything unless Ciel asks.

"Lizzy." Ciel called as I made it downstairs him already coming down.

"Yes dear?" I asked.

We said goodbye and to the town manor since it seems more convenient.

Undertaker p.o.v
I went into the Madames manor as soon as Earl Ciel left. She was asleep in her study. I took her temperature,

"She said she was fine but I have reason to believe Trancy did something." Grell explained.

"Let's put her for rest then I'll go find Lau. He's meeting with The Earl Ciel." I said.

We put her to bed, Grell telling Delilah instructions, I took Edmund with me since we might need all staff help and best for Edmund to get use to seeing other people a lot. I opened the manor doors, Edmund ran to Sebastian.

"Oi! The Earl?" I asked.

"Right this way." We went to his drawing room. Edmund gave Ciel a hug.

"Your mother?" He asked eddy.

"She's at her estate I came to find you." I referred to Lau.

"My. My. Again. What a tragic thing. I shall have it delivered over soon." Lau smiled.

"Did something happen?" Lizzy asked. "No. I just came to make sure Lau knew what to do." I said.

"She didn't seem alright. Do you need something from me?" Ciel asked. That man truly loves her but doesn't show it cause of Lizzy.

"She's fine. Just a Trancy Matter." I smiled calling Eddy over from Lizzy.

"What is her relation to Trancy?" He asked.

"I forgot you don't know!" I giggled. Ciel looked irritated. Lau giggled with me.

"What did Trancy do?" Lizzy asked.

"That's her Ex-Fiancé." I smiled. She can kill me later. I'm already dead.

"Ex!" Him and Lizzy yelled.

"I thought you knew. Oh well." I smiled leaving. I returned to the estate. Her with high fever.

"Lau is sending the stuff over." I smiled. She sat up trying to get out of bed.

"No. No. No!" Me and Grell yelled.

"I need to work!" She said forcing to push past.

"You need to get better." I smiled. She went back to sleep.

"He's on his way since he's worried right?" Grell asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Oooh. I get to see my Bassy!!" He squealed. "So you no longer take a liking to me? How rude!" I joked.

"My Bassy is number 1 with you following close behind." He replied.

"I came with Lau, he went to go get stuff but dropped me here." Lizzy said at the door.

"Hello Lady Lizzy." We both said. "What did he do to her?" She asked.

"We don't know miss." I lied.

"She outright collapsed." Grell added.

Ciels p.o.v
I'm gonna kill Trancy for Whatever he had to do with Y/n being sick.

"First let's get to Lau to help with whatever he needs to deliver." Sebastian pulled me from my thoughts. We helped Lau get medicines ready to take over to the manor.

"Ruining my fun are you!" Is all I feel Trancy will say once he sees her well again. We arrived back, Lizzy placing a kiss on my cheek. Y/n was awake but not looking to well. Her son asleep in Lizzy's arms. Lizzy wants children but I just don't see us having one. Lau And Undertaker left to go make the antidote. Grell left after them, Sebastian and Lizzy left so I'm stuck watching her.

"Finally. I can get up." Y/n said.

"No! Your not allowed to get up!" I instructed trying to get her back in bed.

"I have work to do so please little boy." She joked. She always called me that cause it took me longer to get tall.

"My job right now is to make sure you don't hurt yourself." I said.

"Mmhm. Whatever floats your boat." Whatever medicine they gave her is making her loopy.

"There making your other medicine. Once you take it and rest you can do your work." I said.

"Ciel. Please make an exception." Her hand traveled up my chest to my neck.

"Y/n I-I." I stuttered feeling my face growing red.

She closed her eyes falling back asleep. I moved to the edge of her bed again trying to regain my composure.

"What did you do!" Grell yelled.

I jumped a little, my blush coming back. Lizzy looked at me suspiciously. She loves Y/n but also hates her.

"Wake up dear." Undertaker told Y/n.

"Go away Adrian." She pushed his face away.

"How rude of you!" He yelled.

"Let me sleep before I want to do work." She said.

"Now. Now. I won't give you a kiss with the way your acting." He giggled.

THERE DATING!! She took her medicine. He leaned into her, I heard a noise. We all weren't looking at them.

"Well. Bassy!" Grell reaches for Sebastian. Sebastian kicked Grell in the face knocking him behind the bed. Undertaker left with Lau. Sebastian following knowing I need to know what's wrong before I try something with Alois. Lizzy stayed in here just like Grell.

"I wonder what she's got in here." Grell went through her wardrobe. Lizzy laughing since she thinks Grell's a funny person.

"Ooooo. A diary!!" He opened the first page.

"Grell If you as so read a page or word I'll kill you and make sure your dead." He read aloud throwing the book back in. I smiled since that's like her.

"Welp I found nothing." He huffed.

"You found her diary." Lizzy said. "But when she says that she means it." He sighed going to the door.

"But I don't know how she could've loved a man such as Trancy." Lizzy said.

"I don't either. Maybe she saw something in him." I said.

"He was different towards me."
Y/n spoke. I jumped again just like Lizzy.

"Didn't mean to wake you." I sighed.

"It's fine Adrian's the one who's keeping me awake." She smiled.

"But Trancy?" I gave Lizzy a harsh look.

"It's fine. He loved me and didn't have anything wrong with it but once he saw who else loved me he took it to heart trying to claim me. Our love ended a month before I left." She explained.

"Who was this other person?" I asked. "Forgive me Lady Elizabeth and Earl Phantomhive But he believed it was you since how much we talk with one another." She said. No wonder Alois has been more cruel these past months.

"I see." Lizzy said.

"She's awake!" Lau yelled coming in. Lizzy left.

Y/Ns p.o.v
Ciel went after Lizzy, Adrian came in with Grell.

"They all bought the kiss." Adrian laughed. "How'd u do it I couldn't see!" Lau smiled.

"He got close enough and explained how we should act since he loves a fun game. Then I made the noise to make it sound as if we broke apart." I smiled.

"Never thought Lizzy would get mad." Grell smiled.

"Never thought you'd try to go through my diary." I smirked.

"Just to try and give them a laugh but Lizzy will probably beat his ass in a few." Grell smiled.

"Wanna bet?" Ciel walked in, his cheek red.

"What'd you do to upset the lady?" Undertaker asked him.

"Don't worry about it she's just been moody." He said.

"Careful she could be pregnant." Ran-mao joked.

"She's not." He said.

"Well you two can talk." Undertaker caught the drift pushing them out.

"Your not happy with her are you?" I asked.

"Obvious huh?" He asked. "That and you don't get as protective like some men would do." I stated.

"There's just something about her that I can't process." He said.

"When can u ever process anything?" I joked.

"Hey!" He yelled.

Next week~~~

Alois p.o.v
Y/N is doing better. Ciel is no longer at her estate watching her. I paid a visit. Prince soma not enjoying my presence. I acted 'Nice' but once he left well.

"Stop it." She said trying to get away. "Come on I'll be a better man." I smiled.

"Alois." She gasped as I kissed her. Claude knows his tactics so this should help. My lips trailing down her neck, leaving a hickey on her neck to claim her mind.

"S-Stop." She moaned as my arms snaked around her waist. Ciel can't have her.

"You wear this and I'll give you pleasure."

She let me put it on while nibbling at my jaw. How sweet.

"I'm so glad you love me." I told her.

"Why wouldn't I you took my heart the first words you spoke to me." She smiled. I pulled away from her.

"I have a ball tonight. Mind being my date?" I asked.

"You just want to show off that we're back together." She said.

"Indeed Madame Since u are making a deal with a devil." I smirked.

"I know I am." She smiled.

~~That night~~~

I picked her up, she has doubt in her heart about me but it's alright for me as long as I have her. The Phantomhives are to be here. I let her go first so I could wait and watch.

"Madame. You look even better than when we saw you!" Lizzy exclaimed.

"I know!" She told her.

"You didn't have a ring the last time." Ciel said.

"I-"

"Darling." I placed a kiss on her hand.

"Trancy." Ciel smiled.

"Earl. M'Lady." I shook Lizzy's hand.

"You crawled back to him?" Lizzy asked.

"I did." I explained.

"Of course you did." Ciel noticed the mark on her neck.

"A dance madame." I put my hands at her waist. She didn't object as I took her with me.

"Your mine so understand that.

"I just feel wrong in so many ways." She sighed. That spell will have some minor complications is what Claude told me.

Lizzy's p.o.v
She's desperate if he already gave her a hickey.

"The way he's acting is not adding up." Ciel said.

"I agree. She seemed unsure about Alois." I said.

"They're leaving." He said. "We can see her tomorrow if we need to." I said.

"I've bothered her to much I'll send Sebastian." He smiled at me. We danced, I need to know more.

3rdperson p.o.v
"AHHH!" Y/n let out as Alois was sucking all over her neck area. Claude was sitting with the driver giving them two privacy.

"Right there." Alois moaned to the touch Y/n was giving him.

"Take it to the bed you children." Claude said as they pulled up at her manor.

Alois threw her over his shoulder taking her up to her room. She plopped on the bed as Alois went under her dress.

"If one of my staff walks in?" She asked.

"Then I'll hide in here." She could feel his smile as his tongue went up her leg.

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.

Fluffy~Senpai Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
66.7K 1.9K 88
"𝓐𝓝𝓓 π“¨π“žπ“€π“‘ 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓀𝓣𝓨 π“˜π“’ π“”π“œπ“Ÿπ“£π“¨..." The life of the adored younger sister of Ciel Phantomhive, a cherished girl who follows her brothe...
9.2K 197 13
Lady Elizabeth is your best friend and she tells you all about her new fianćee, Ciel Phantomhive. Your mother has "business" with this "Ciel" and whe...
452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...