The Hybrid

By sarahkayy09

I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking... More

1. Alone
2. Run
3. Alpha
4. Escape
5. Tyler
6. Breathe
7. Apple Pie
8. Gone
9. Rogue
10. Russell
11. Addison
12. Behave
13. Try me
14. Puddin cup
15. Red eyes
16. Hunters
17. Hunted
18. King of the Savages
Flashes
Curiosity
Drowning in my Sorrows
Frozen arguements
Sweet dreams
Other Motives
Party Crashers
Falling Kisses
Alive
Choking on Memories
Cold Weather and Warm Kisses
Return
Old Friend
Caged Memories
Memory
Sickness and Health
Mourn
Emotions
With me
Shatter
Challenged
Cheater Cheater
The Only Way Out
Fall into the Darkness
City lights and starry nights
What if
Trial and error
The Day I died
New Beginning
Gone With the Wind
A Place I call my Own
Epilogue

The pain that follows

4.5K 147 13
By sarahkayy09

Finally an update for all those who beg. Honestly I left this story open because I didn't think it was that good. But from all your comments, I've been inspired :) feel free to backtrack a few chapters to catch up since it's been a HOT minute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex POV-

I stare into Cleo's dead frost colored eyes. I just killed somebody. I take a hitched breath. Tears begin to drag down my face. I sit at the bottom of a hark trunk, my head in my hands. 

Rain patters down on my shoulders. 

Tyler stares at me, speechless. 

"Alex.." Tyler speaks so quietly it's almost a whisper. He takes a few steps towards me.

"N-no.. don't come closer!" I sputter out. My eyes haven't left Cleo's lifeless body. All of my rage is gone.

He doesn't listen. He stomps over and grabs my shirt, yanking me up to where I am standing.

I stare into his eyes and they are cold. He grits his teeth and his eyes shift to Cleo. "I cannot believe you just did that." He grits out. "She is ONE OF OUR OWN ALEX!" He yells making me shrink smaller.

"You mean one of your own Tyler!" I spit back. "One of your filthy whores." His eyes soften.

"This does not condone you to murder!!" He quickly replies.

"No Tyler. As my mate, by the moon Goddess, you are not to cheat. LOYALTY is an omen we must HONOR!"

His brows glue together in anger.

"Don't make me lock you up for your crime." He seethes.

"You're seriously going to lock up your own mate?"

Silence eats at the air as I stand there. Shaking. I lean against a tree and collapse in sobs. Tyler approaches me, crouching down and placing a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." I hiccup. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Tyler." I burst into more tears. He sighs deeply and picks me up in a cradle. He carries me for a while until I feel us walking down stairs. I move my head from his shoulder to where I can see and my heart drops.

I'm back in the place it all began... the cellar. Where he killed that man when I first met him. Where he beat him to death and I ran.

"What no, why are we here Tyler?" I wiggle in his grasp.

He remains silent as he walks down a dark corridor. He finally reaches a metal door and placed me on a thin mattress.

"Tyler..." my eyes plead. His eyes are sad. I clutch onto his arm pleading him not to let go.

"You killed one of our own." He states firmly pulling away. I scramble to my feet, clawing at his jacket, begging him.

"Don't leave me in here Tyler. I had to do it. You would have done the same! Tyler!" He yanks his arm, ridding himself of my touch and slams the hard metal door.

" No! Tyler let me out! Let me out!! Please.." more tears rain out of my eyes. I sink down into the darkness. What have I done? The tears keep pouring out and I feel like I can't breathe.

I cry until there's nothing left to cry. No more tears will come out. I fall helplessly to sleep in the dark cell my own mate has locked me in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 333K 34
H e w a s r u t h l e s s S h e w a s s a s s y H e w a s c r u e l S h e w a s s w e e t H e w a s f e a r ed S h e w a s l o v e d. ...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...
413K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
171K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...