Glitch Bitch (Antisepticeye X...

Від EllaTheF0xDrag0n

This is my first official fanfic so dont judge Більше

A/N
Chapter 2, His rules.
Chapter 3, M-master?
A/N
A/N
Chapter 4, The Trip
A/N
Chapter 5, Children of the night
A/N
A/N
Chapter 6: Meeting the Others
A/N

Chapter 1, Home?

69 3 5
Від EllaTheF0xDrag0n

Your third person  p.o.v

Your walking home in a late Saturday night when you hear a twig break. "W-who's there" you ask nervously. You hear some chuckles from in the bushes. "Heheheh, took you long enough to figure out I was here" the random guy says. "Who are you" you say fiercely feeling weak.

??? P.o.v

She asks who I am in a fierce type of voice whilst I can tell she is terrified of me.

"Alright look im here you can see me and you now know the truth behind Antisepticeye.

Y/N p.o.v.

"Wait what you're Antisepticeye?" I ask astounded blushing a little. You've always had a liking to him even if he seemed fake to you. He was real in the fanfics though.
"Yes i am Antisepticeye but.... you get to call me master!" He says in a joyful, demonic voice and a smile.

Anti's p.o.v.

I drugged her and took her to her "home"

HAHA CLIFFHANGER BISHES I'LL MOST LIKELY POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW BUT I'M NOT SURE I'LL HAVE A DAILY ROUTINE

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
915K 54.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
247K 14.7K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...