suicide text line•amy nelson

By oldkadejahsenpai

Unknown; are you the suicide text line? In which a wrong turns out to be right More

preface
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty

nineteen

104 8 0
By oldkadejahsenpai

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:32 am

y/n was getting out today and amy couldn't be happier. she finally wanted to ask y/n on a date. "she'll have to stay in bed for a couple more days and try not to do anything to work herself up." ethan and amy nodded taking in all the information.

amy agreed to stay with y/n while she was on bed rest. "so are we going to start all the boys i've ever loved?" amy asked laying next to y/n. "yeah absolutely." right as the movie started started amy turned to y/n. "would you be willing to go on a date once you're done with recovery?" the brunette asked. y/n's face lit up. "you know when i first texted you i thought nothing of it. but now i think it's fate." amy looked confused. "i'm unknown amy. i figured it out by your speech patterns."

amy gave out a small laugh. "that's fucking amazing." y/n laughed with her and they fell into a comfortable silence as they watched the movie. "i like this. i hope we can do more of this in the future." y/n made a small sound of confirmation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...