Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

đź’€ Chapter 1 đź’€
đź’€ Chapter 2 đź’€
đź’€Chapter 3đź’€
đź’€Chapter 4đź’€
đź’€ Chapter 5 đź’€
đź’€Chapter 6đź’€
đź’€Chapter 7đź’€
đź’€Chapter 8đź’€
đź’€Chapter 9đź’€
đź’€Chapter 10đź’€
đź’€Chapter 11đź’€
đź’€Chapter 12đź’€
đź’€Chapter 13đź’€
đź’€Chapter 14đź’€
đź’€Chapter 15đź’€
đź’€Chapter 16đź’€
?Chapter 17?
đź’€Chapter 19đź’€
đź’€Chapter 20đź’€
đź’€Chapter 21đź’€
đź’€Chapter 22đź’€
đź’€Chapter 23đź’€
đź’€Chapter 24đź’€
đź’€Chapter 25đź’€
đź’€Chapter 26đź’€
đź’€Chapter 27đź’€
đź’€Chapter 28đź’€
đź’€Chapter 29đź’€
đź’€Chapter 30đź’€
đź’€Chapter 31đź’€
đź’€Chapter 32đź’€
đź’€Chapter 33đź’€
đź’€Chapter 34đź’€
🎄Chapter 35🎄
đź’€Chapter 36đź’€
đź’€Chapter 37đź’€
đź’€Chapter 38đź’€
đź’€Chapter 39đź’€
đź’€Chapter 40đź’€
đź’€Chapter 41đź’€
đź’€Chapter 42đź’€
đź’€Chapter 43đź’€
đź’€Chapter 44đź’€
đź’€Chapter 45đź’€
đź’€Chapter 46đź’€
đź’€Chapter 47đź’€
đź’€Chapter 48đź’€
đź’€Chapter 49đź’€
đź’€Chapter 50đź’€

đź’€Chapter 18đź’€

7.4K 305 203
By DazeeyDoll

It was finally Friday, this entire week consisted of photoshoots for my dance studio and Yoongi pre recorded interviews for his album which drops in a few hours. I left my building and was about to make my way to the parking lot when my eyes landed on that bitch again.

Y/N: I know damn well your bitch ass ain't standing on my property.

"I came here with my lawyer! You're dead"

Y/N: Obviously, I'm not. I pictured you dead already, thought of dropping some flowers at the cemetery but guess the living dead rises when you least expect it.

"You heard what she said?! Write down everything that's coming out of her mouth! You're my personal-"

"Ma'am. You called me to meet you here, I don't know what's going on"

Y/N: I clearly don't either. You call this man your personal lawyer yet he doesn't even know why he's here? Explain yourself.

"I'm suing you for hurting me!"

Y/N: Almost a month later, Why didn't you do it right away? must suck to be a pussy.

"You're a bitch!"

Y/N: You want to see a real bitch, I'll show you one.

Yoongi's POV

I parked in front of Y/N's building and made my way out of the car. The first thing that caught my attention was her and someone else arguing. By the way she looked, it was definitely Hana. Y/N took a step forward to the point were she was standing right in front of Hana's face. I quickly ran towards them and pulled her into an unexpected hug before she did anything bad.

Y/N: Oh shit-

Yoongi: I'm here. Don't forget about our plans for tonight. She ain't worth ruining this.

Y/N: You scared the shit out of me! And, I'm not..

Yoongi: I'm trusting you on this one. I know you very well, it takes you less than five seconds to start boiling in rage. Don't curse either.

Y/N: Yoongi, I won't. I've got everything under control, relax

"Are you two done hugging? Even if you try to make me jealous, this isn't working so just-"

Y/N chuckled and lightly pushed me away, turning her whole attention to Hana.

Y/N: Hold up, what? You think we were hugging just to make you jealous? Haha, you must be joking.

"Yes. I know you did that on purpose. Why else would you hug in front of me?"

Y/N: This bitch. It seems like you lost some of that memory from the beating I gave you last time. Shall I remind you that I'm his wife?

I glared at Y/N and sighed knowing she would curse even after telling her not to. The last thing I wanted to see was a fight between my wife and some annoying ass girl.

"B-but still, I know he still feels something for me!"

Yoongi: Hatred. Disgust. That's what I feel about you.

She gasped and clutched her heart. Y/N crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her with no emotion, most likely holding herself back from dragging Hana down.

"I-If you're not gonna take me back then get ready to go down. I'm suing your wife for hurting me. She broke my nose!"

Yoongi: Suing my wife? You can't do that.

"I can! This is my third time getting surgery on my nose and it's all because of your wife! I used to look like a whole snack and now-"

Y/N: The fuck kinda snack, a raisin? How about you leave and let this man next to you go before you waste any more of his time.

I tried to hold my laugh in and maintained a serious face. Y/N's comebacks be making me crack a smile, I'm proud to have a bad ass of a wife.

"I'm surprised as to why you still don't lay a hand on me. Looks like you're scared because I brought a lawyer"

Y/N: Trust me, I'm not scared of no one. If I haven't laid a hand on you is because I'm not wasting my time on useless shit, I've got places to be.

"Then do something! Aren't you always acting tough and dragging me down, then what are you waiting for, hit-"

The lawyer standing next to Hana seemed confused and nervous about the whole situation. Y/N took a step forward once again, this time being less than three inches away from Hana's face.

Yoongi: Baby, don't.

"Don't listen to him, hit me bitch! I know you're dying to beat me up"

Yoongi: Hana shut the fuck up! Y/N, don't listen to her, remember what I said!

"Go ahead, lay a hand on me. That'll just help me win when I sue you"

Y/N balled her fist and faked a smile. I was completely sure she would hit her but I was wrong.

Y/N: You know, I'd punch you till you're covered in blood but that would be animal abuse. Otherwise, you know you'd be dead for sure.

Yoongi: Exactly. So just get going, you're holding us back from getting somewhere.

"NO, IM GOING TO SUE YOU! SHE BEAT ME UP LAST TIME AND I WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR ALMOST THREE WEEKS. SHE BROKE MY NOSE, LEFT ME LOOKING LIKE A SWOLLEN MEATBALL AND BROKE ONE OF MY RIBS!!"

Y/N: Damn, I should of continued. You'd probably be hospitalized for more than a month and not be here, bothering.

Yoongi: Well, you wasted time on coming here and causing a ruckus for nothing. Also Sir, you should head home, there's nothing to file here.

"YES THERE IS- I HAVE PROOF AND I JUST SAID THAT SHE BEAT ME INSIDE THIS MANS BUILDING!!"

"Ma'am, I actually can't do nothing and this gentleman is correct. You cannot file a lawsuit regarding any of them. Please make your research before calling next time, Thank you and Sir, madam, I apologize for wasting time"

"Wait, What do you mean?? I fucking called you to help!"

"I'm sorry ma'am. You can't file a lawsuit when you were in the defenders property. They have all rights to fight back and throw you off their property, just like you are right now. You're just causing an argument in someone else's property. That's a win for them and a lost for you"

He excused himself and walked away. Hana was left boiling in rage, her face was turning red from being angry and she raised her hand to slap Y/N across the face but before she even tried to hurt Y/N I caught her wrist and held it tightly to a point where she whimpered.

Yoongi: Don't fucking touch her.

"Y-Yoon-gi, I-"

I pushed her back and let go of her wrist. She was left in shock, frightened of the way I reacted and I gave her an ugly look before turning back around and taking Y/N's hand in mine.

Y/N: It's fine babe, just leave her. The kiddos are waiting on you so we can go home together.

I stopped her from walking and grabbed her face softly. She stared at me and I smiled.

Yoongi: Babygirl, You good though?

Y/N: Ugh you know that's my weakness! I'm good, don't worry.

She smiled back and I kissed her lips with so much passion but still making it a short kiss and pulled back.

Yoongi: And you, Get the fuck out of my wife's property before we end up suing your fake ass for trespassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 149 1
Hoseok a Rich CEO and a hidden mafia..... with Trauma, he can't sleep at night cause he gets nightmare.... about his past. He tried many ways but he...
338K 16.3K 44
Jungkook is a cold CEO Jimin is a savage sexy stripper Hoseok is an innocent restaurant worker where would fate take them when the three so differe...
731K 16.5K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
486K 19.7K 47
Jeon Junkook, son of Korea's most successful man i.e. CEO of Jeon Corporation, filthy rich, arrogant and college hearthrobe. Kim taehyung that one lo...