Kakashi's Sister?!

By 1aNoNa1

I don't own Naruto What happens when a mysterious girl with tremendous power comes to the village hidden in... More

Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Part 1 complete
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
Part 2 done
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed.
Part 3 done
OC Profile
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Part 4 done
Teacher and Akasuki
Teacher and Akatsuki
Teacher vs Akatsuki.
Teacher Vs Akatsiki
Goodbye
Part 5 done
The End

Cursed (cute filler)

3.7K 124 56
By 1aNoNa1

[I decided to edit this little filler after the rest of the story, so this won't be edited yet. You've been warned] 

Chikako was healing the patients in the hospital. She herself had just got out. It had only been a few days since the Orochimaru incident. She was still trying to dodge everyone. Tsunade was getting a bit fed up with everyone trying to see her, so she sent Chikako to the storage closet. She was organizing medicine and throwing out some of the bad ones.

Chikako moved boxes one by one when one fell on her. She used an earth justu to catch the box, but she didn't see a single bottle slip out. The small glass bottle crashed down and broke on top of her head.

The liquid soaked her veil and leaked into her eyes and mouth. Chikako coughed and ripped off her veil. After a few seconds Chikako recollected herself. Not thinking anything of it she just continued to move things.

It didn't take much longer for Chikako to finish sorting the supply closet and throwing away all the old tunics. A wave of light headedness passed through her. Chikako scowled. The doctors said she was completely healthy. Ignoring the dizziness Chikako retreats back to her room to meditate.

Chikako changed into one of her kimonos and sat down. Only moments after calming herself down another wave of dizziness hit her even harder. This time it knocked her out.

A loud knock on her door woke Chikako up from her slumber. She tiredly rubbed her eyes and got up. She reached forward for the door handle only to realize it wasn't there. Chikako calmly and tiredly looked up and saw the handle. She looked down at her hands and her eyes widened. They were small and chubby. Chikako fell back.

"What happened?" A loud high pitched voice yelled.

"Are you okay?" Naruto voice boomed. Chikako slightly panicked when the door knob started to turn. Naruto jumped through her door. She stumbled back and fell on her butt. Naruto face went bright red and blood poured out of his nose.

Chikako looked down to see that nothing was covering her small child body. She covered herself with her hands and threw the nearest object at Naruto. That object just so happens to be a pan.

After surveying the damage done to Naruto, Chikako went into her bathroom and grabbed a towel before scampering off in the Hokage's direction. She burst through the door and got on one knee while panting.

"Lady Tsunade What was in that closet?" Child Chikako shouts still only wrapped in a towel.

"Who are you?" Lady Hokage demanded.

"I'm Chikako!!" After going back and forth Chikako revealed her eyes and Lady Tsunade finally gave in.

They both studied the potion together after taking some from the puddle on the floor in the storage closet.

"If I'm correct then you will be stuck like that for about a week. The herbs in this have long lasting effects, but it should wear off soon. In the meantime I'll try to counteract it just as a back up" Lady Hokage said. There was no use in arguing so Chikako just sighed.

"You appear to be about five years old. I'll see if I can find some clothes for you" Chikako blushed when she remembered she was only in a towel.

"Thank you very much Lady Hokage" Chikako said monotonously.

"Almost everyone's gone on mission. So today Naruto will watch you. Tomorrow will be Sasuke, then Gaara, shikamaru, Lee, Neji, and in the last day Kakashi should be back."

"I can just stay in my room. I'm fifteen, I don't need a babysitter" she argued.

"No arguing. We don't know how this will affect your body. I want someone with you at all times!"

Day 1- Naruto

After Naruto recovers from his nosebleed he was sent to the Hokage's  office where Chikako stood with a simple white gown and a fuzzy brown teddy bear, that was forced upon her by Sakura.

"I What?!" He yelled.

"Chikako got some sort of potion poured on her, and you're going to watch her for the day" Lady Tsunade said with no room for argument.

Naruto cheered and talked about finally being able to be Chikako as he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room.

"It's almost lunch. Let's get some Ramen!" He cheered. Chikako nodded silently and followed Naruto to his favorite ramem place. He greeted the old man and waved to the girl behind the counter and ordered miso ramen for himself and Chikako. They ate happily while Naruto yelled about finally being able to beat Chikako. Again.

They finished quickly and made her way to training ground 13. They each took on a fighting stance and waited until the wind came to a stop before they attacked. 

Naruto jumped at the chance to attack Chikako as soon as he could. He created two shadow clones and charged at little Chikako.

Without even making hand signs a large wall of rock shot up from the ground and blocked Naruto. The shadow clones disappeared and he fell on his butt. Naruto got up and jumped at Chikako with a kuni knife. Once again Chikako blocked it, but this time with taijutsu. She reeled back her fist and punched Naruto in the stomach, but before she made contact she stopped. The force from the punch sent Naruto flying into a nearby tree.

Chikako yawned and sleepily rubber her eyes. She unconsciously brought her teddy bear to her chest and Naruto came at her again. Chikako yawned again and Naruto took that chance to strike. The kuni knife scratched her cheek as another cut her arm and leg. Chikako scowled and she dropped her teddy bear.

Naruto quickly apologized. Chikako just stared  at the taller boy. She sighed before walking to the hospital. Naruto quickly hurried after her.

"Here." He said before picking her up and placing her on his back. Chikako yawned one more time before she fell asleep on the blonde boys back.

Day 2- Sasuke

Chikako woke up on a hospital bed. It was before dawn and no one was really bustling around.

Chikako stood up wincing slightly from her cuts. She swung her legs around the bed and jumped on the floor.

Before Chikako jumped off she felt her legs hit something squishy and cold. What was that?

She hesitantly looked to her side to see a black head of hair.

Sasuke.

Chikako sighed and jumped out of the bed and ran to get food. Once she did that she returned to find Sasuke frantically looking under he hospital bed.

"Did you lose something?" She called in her high voice. Sasuke jumped and sighed.

"Hn" Chikako rolled her eyes and jumped back on the bed with food in hand. She than handed Sasuke's plate to to him. He made that stupid noise again and began to eat.

"What are we doing today?" Chikako asked. She wasn't going to use her chakra after what happened with Naruto. Chikako was thinking she could just follow Sasuke around the village, or do whatever he does when he's not training.

Sasuke raised his eyebrow. Chikako never asks questions. He shrugged his shoulders.

When Chikako was done she saw the bear Sakura gave her and threw it out. She had no need for such things.

After leaving the hospital Chikako followed Sasuke as he strolled around the village with his hands in his pockets. Girls were squealing and flocking to him.

Physically only being around five was a nuisance. She got pushed back by the girls and thrown out of the circle. Chikako was going to let it go, but when once girl stepped on her. Chikako's hair floated as a deadly aura surrounded her. She called upon her chakra, but instead of the normal powerful feeling she got, she came up empty.

A pang of fear made its way brought her body.

"Due to your state you will most likely be moody and unable to control your chakra. You might experience feeling and pain that you had in the past. You need to try and regulate these feelings or something can happen" Chikako cursed remembering Lady Tsunade's words.

Fear began to overtake Chikako until she felt like that child who lost her mother so long ago. She hugged her arms around her body and started to shake. This wasn't supposed to happen. She can't be powerless again.

"Is it another side effect?" A deep voice asked. Chikako looked up to see none other than Sasuke looking down at her tear stained with a worried expression.

"I'm scared" she sobbed out in a child's voice. Sasuke's eyes widened and he looked away while scratching his cheek.

Sasuke didn't know how to handle stuff like this. He was always the youngest one. A memory came back of his time with Itachi. It made his blood boil, but he calmed down remembering the child in front of his.

He scooped up Chikako and or her on his shoulders. She immediately grabbed onto his hair and let out a yelp. Sasuke chuckled and began walking towards the Uchiha compound.

It was dark by the time they got to the compound. Sasuke gently put down Chikako and pulled up a blanket over her.

Something stopped Sasuke from leaving. He looked down to see a small hand latched onto his shirt. Chikako blushed.

"Will you stay please?" A small tired voice called out. Sasuke blushed before getting into the bed with her.

Day 3- Gaara

Gaara was called into the Hokage's office only to see a small pissed off mini version of Chikako in Sasuke's arms. He almost made a face when he walked in, but this is Gaara we're talking about.

"I need you to watch Chikako for the day. She ingested an old tonic and turned into a child" Hokage quickly explained before Sasuke shoved the kicking child into his hands and shut the door.

Gaara stared at child Chikako in his hands before putting her down. She immediately calmed down.

Looking into her eyes Gaara saw himself. She was angry at the world. She let a small smile pass his lips, but it disappeared when Chikako grabbed his shirt and dragged him away.

"I heard you fight good. There are some people who need a beating. come help me" Chikako didn't let Gaara speak before they arrived at their first target. Kankuro.

Chikako stood in front of the sand ninja with her small arms crossed and an angry look. A dark aura surrounded her and her eyes turned red, her hair shot up, and Gaara could almost see the smoke coming out of Chikako's mouth and ears. To Kankuro it looked more like a pout, but he hadn't seen Chikako get angry yet.

Too fast for either of them to see Chikako made her chakra card and tossed it at Kankuro. Chikako, with her great aim his right where she wanted. Where the sun don't shine.

Kankuro fell to the ground on his knees. It was enough to even make Gaara flinch.

The day passed in a similar fashion as Chikako sought one victim after another.

Gaara sighed as he fell into the chair at his hotel. They had gone around beating people up, more like Chikako did and Gaara just watched.

Lesson learned. Never get on the bad side of child Chikako.

Day 4- Shikamaru

Shikamaru walked around with small Chikako. They already ate lunch and breakfast, but no matter what he did Chikako kept crying. Shikamaru's was getting some ugly stares.

"Kid, what's wrong?" Shika asked.

"My mom. He killed her" she then bust out in to full blown sobbing.

Shikamaru mumbled to himself about what a drag this was going to be. He picked up Chikako and took off towards his cloud watching spot. He got Choji to come along as well.

Shikamaru pointed towards the clouds saying out loud what he thought the shapes were. Chikako moves her hands from her eyes and looked up.

A small giggle passed her lips and she covered her mouth before speaking.

"Butt" Chikako giggles again before it turned into laughing. Shikamaru smiles. She finally calmed down, for the rest of the day Choji and Chikako player together.

Chikako managed to guilt trip Shikamaru into playing tag with them. He ended up falling asleep on a tree branch and fell off when Chikako yelled that she found him. Choji chuckled when he saw Shikamaru rub his head pouting while Chikako laughed.

Shikamaru and child Chikako ended up falling asleep in Shikamaru's bed after an hour of his parents trying to dress her up and spoil her.

Day 5- Lee

Lee jumped up and down with a laughing Chikako in his arms. Tsunade told Lee that she couldn't train because they didn't know what would happen. So instead they went to the park.

Lee pushed Chikako on the swing yelling about how youthful she is. Chikako would yell youth after every time Lee talked.

"My youthful flower let us go to the ice cream shop" Lee yelled while pointing in a random direction.

"Youth" Chikako giggled.

"That is right. Youth!" Lee picked up Chikako princess style and they ran to the ice cream place.

They happily ate ice cream while playing games and competing in small challenges. Lee didn't want to give up the cute child.

They played in he park and fake sparred until Chikako decided she was tired.

He glanced down to where child Chikako laid in his lap sleeping. They spent the last few hours pointing out stars and constellations. It was a really fun day.

Day 6- Neji

Neji stood eyes wide as he stared at a mini version of Chikako next to a frantic Lee.

"It's disgusting and you're to loud" She sneered with her arms crossed. Neji agreed with her in his head, but stayed neutral on the outside.

Lee cried and the little girl walked over to Neji.

"Are you loud to?" She asked. Neji shook his head. And Chikako uncrossed her arms.

"Good"

The day was rather odd. Both Neji and Chikako lounged around the house drinking tea. Chikako said it was one of the only things that wasn't disgusting.

So, here Neji was sitting next to a five year old Chikako in a white gown sipping tea next to him on his porch and looking out into the compound. Neji thought it was an odd turn of events, but he didn't voice his opinion out loud.

Throughout the day people in the  Hyūga compound kept trying to play and dress up Chikako, but she would call them disgusting and stay next to Neji. Hinata giggled when one of he servants called Chikako Neji2.0.

Chikako was quiet and Neji appreciated that. She didn't cause any problems for him. When he trained she'd watch and observe their movements and techniques, when they'd eat she would just grab chocolate and nibble on it. When offered anything else she turn it down, and if anyone would try to make her eat anything she would lecture them about how gross it was.

No matter how illogical it seemed you couldn't argue with her so they let it. slide. All in all Neji didn't mind having mini Chikako around.

Day 7- Kakashi

It was the last day Chikako was stuck in her child  body. Her hormones were all over the place throughout the week, but she finally felt neutral again.

Kakashi had the job of watching her today. They walked quietly along, both with their faces buried in books.

Chikako heard a female scream and she stopped. It sounded like when she...

Chikako's little body started shaking and she wrapped her arms around herself. She could feel his hands on her. It make Chikako want to puke.

While Chikako was having her little panic attack Kakashi saved the woman and walked back over to Chikako. He reached his hand out to her but she smacked it away forcefully.

"Don't touch me!" She shouted.

"I don't trust you!" Kakashi was taken aback by Chikako's words. He didn't realize how badly hearing something like that would hurt.

Withdrawing his hand, Kakashi began to walk behind little Chikako.

Right when Chikako stepped foot in Kakashi's house she slammed the door and ran up to his spare bedroom.

Kakashi stayed in the house all day tying to get Chikako to come out. He eventually gave up, thinking she needed space.

In reality that's the opposite of what she needed.

Chikako pulled her knees to her chest and cried while rocking back and forth. Her nails dug into the skin in her arms. Flashbacks of the day; Of that man haunted Chikako.

It was now nighttime and Chikako was cold, tired, and still crying. Kakashi had it and bust through the door.

At that very second thunder crackled in the sky. Chikako jumped and cried even harder. It stormed on that day to.

Kakashi reaches out to Chikako again. She smacked his hand away again. But this time he reached again.

He pulled his sister into a hug as she shook and cried. Kakashi carried her to the bed and set her down before laying down next to her.

Kakashi stroked her hair and hugged her close.

"Tell me what's wrong. You can trust me"

"No I can't trust anyone" Chikako's voice cracked from being dry from all her crying.

"I'm your brother you can always trust me"

"Are you sure?" Chikako looked up at Kakashi with wide child eyes. Hey shimmered from the tears collected in her ducts.

Kakashi nodded and Chikako began to cry. She told Kakashi everything. He calmed her down finally and they we're both laying half asleep.

"Big brother. I really want to trust you." Kakashi shifted and smiled. Chikako took his actions the wrong way and reached our for him.

"I'm sorry please don't go. I won't say anything anymore" she begged. Kakashi sighed and hugged his sister again.

"I will never leave you. You're my sister" they both fell asleep soon after.

Kakashi felt pain in his neck as he stirred. When he opened his eyes he was met with his legs. They were bent over his head. Fun.

Chikako was now full sized and taking up the whole bed. Kakashi stood up normally and cracked his soar bones.

"I trust you big brother" Chikako's soft words reached Kakashi's ears. He smiled under his mask.

"No nightmares" she said aloud to herself. It was the first time in years she was able to sleep peacefully, and she was having such a good dream.

Chikako's senses Kakashi's presence and looked at him. Slowly memories from the following week flooded her head.

She slowly stood up. She grabbed Kakashi by the ear and dragged him round the village.

Lee, Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara, and Shikamaru all sat like children in front of Chikako.

"What you saw never happened. You hear me?" She asked with chakra radiating off of her. They all nodded quickly afraid of her.

She then stopped her chakra and walked away.

"You're next Tsunade"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 222 42
This is a story about 2 sisters that were somehow transported to Konoha. Are they going to join the Akatsuki? Will they betray Konoha? Will Naruto st...
676 30 26
After losing both parents Sasuke does all he can to help his brother bring in money to help them survive day to day. Being the brother of an assassi...
893K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
136K 4.2K 19
When Itachi has a bad break-up with his girlfriend Izumi, he insists his younger brother Sasuke to find him a bride. During his search Sasuke goes th...