For The Lyons

By thatweirdgirlbry

Empire, Drama, love, the Lyons. Should i say more? More

You Dont Own Me.
No Longer His.
it's killing me
Look But Don't Touch (L.B.D.T)
Cookies Vist
Rap Session
Don't lie to me
The Night It All Went Down
She's My Sister
What should happen next?
deadly assistant
Gone baby Gone
starting over

Looking ahead

1.1K 25 0
By thatweirdgirlbry

Just because you started reading the book let me introduce my self

(by myself i mean the character is talking. Not me.)

My name is Diana. I'm a personal assistant, for the Lyon family. I'm 20 years old, my hair is light brown, straight with dark brown tips. My eyes are hazel, and sometimes green. I don't talk much. I cant tell you anything else or it will ruin the story. Go ahead. Read!

"Aye yo! Diana!" Hakeem yelled from the other side of the empire hall i ran to him i smiled at him "where have you been? My mom is looking for you." I didn't say anything i just nodded my head and ran to cookie. "Your late. That's money off your paycheck." She says i looked at her for farther instructions. "Anyways. I need two copies of these, i want this put in a file, and remember to get Hakeem's outfit from dry cleaning." She said i copied two copies of the boys birth certificates, then i put the originals in a file, i went to pick up Hakeem's drycleaning i went back to empire, gave cookie the copies of the boys birth certificates and then gave Hakeem his outfit as i was walking away from him he stopped me "Dianna." He grabbed my arm i gave him a 'what' look "i need you to work late today. I need someone to watch Bella tonight. Wear something nice." He said before letting me go. I just smiled "Dianna!" Jamal called from upstairs i ran up the stairs "tell me. Which one looks better on me" he tried on two out fits he had a black tuxedo and then a white one. I shook my head no at both, i picked up a Grey one and smiled. "I guess this does look nice. Thanks Diana."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.3K 21
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
167K 16.9K 93
The universe gave me another chance after life screwed me over. My second life brought me to a world where people breath fire, walk on water and some...
99.9K 2.4K 42
"why do you need me? You don't need a daughter to hold you down." ~~~~~ Max a girl who is on the run with her boyfriend. They have been running from...
340K 15K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...