Just Friends

By taesteekookie

Where Taehyung has an explicit dream about hooking up with one of his best friends, Jeon Jeongguk, just befor... More

Chapter 1
GTKY*
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Just a quick A/N

Chapter 18

21.3K 890 615
By taesteekookie

Taehyung awakens from noise, the stirring of Jeongguk as he pokes at the fireplace. He doesn't sit up, only opens his eyes, just enough to see him bent down in front of it.

He's dressed in different clothes. And so is Taehyung.

Because of last night.

He remembers everything, flushing at the thought of what happened between them. Literally.

He can't believe it.

He can't believe he did that with Jeongguk. His best friend. His silly, sweet, overly competitive, at times stubborn best friend.

How did this happen? How did they go from playing video games and going to theme parks together, to coming in their pajamas together, wrapped around each other on a small couch in the middle of the night?

And why was it the most amazing orgasm Taehyung's ever had?

No—not yet.

When Jeongguk turns a little, Taehyung closes his eyes again, pretending to still be asleep. They may have moved to the bed to sleep together in it last night, but he's not ready to face him. Not in the daylight. Not yet.

—><—

Some time later, Taehyung re-awakens. This time it's to Jeongguk's voice, coming from outside the front door, just a few feet away from the bed.

It sounds like he's shouting, so Taehyung gets up to check on him, keeping a blanket swirled around him to stay warm.

"I know, you don't have to shout at me. What do you want me to do? I'm stuck here until Monday!. . . .I told you, there are no trains or buses coming in or out because of the snow storm coming in," Taehyung hears Jeongguk shout over the phone upon cracking open the door.

He doesn't see Taehyung is standing there, back turned as he paces back and forth in the snow that's really starting to come down heavy now.

"Yes, I'm with Taehyung—why are you asking?. . . Look, I know I was supposed to be back, Father, but I'm not so we'll just have to reschedule it!. . . .Oh, so now I'm throwing my life away just because I—. . . .We can reschedule it, it's not a big deal!" He hears him continue to shout and Taehyung should have known by the opposing tone, by the hand clenched furiously in his hair, that he was talking to his father.

Taehyung thinks then he should give him his privacy, but just as he goes to turn around, he hears Jeongguk shout louder than before.

"Fine! Whatever!"

Taehyung glances back in time to see Jeongguk hang up his phone, shove it in his jacket pocket, and kick at the snow. "UGH! Damn it!"

He turns around then and sees Taehyung standing there, uneasy, looking at him hesitantly.

"Tae—I'm sorry, I-I didn't know you were standing there," he says, eyes softening as he walks up to him rather quickly.

Taehyung steps back into the cottage to let him, hurrying to close the door when a gust of wind threatens to blow it wide open.

"No, it's okay—I heard shouting and—are you okay?"

"Ah, just my dad," Jeongguk lets out with a resigned sigh as he follows Taehyung in, takes off his jacket and boots at the door. He's doing that thing where he's trying to play it off but Taehyung can hear how his voice is broken and weak.

He doesn't show strong emotions often, especially vulnerable ones. And Jeongguk's temper is hard to unfurl, but Taehyung's always known that once Jungkook gets truly mad, he either breaks something or his eyes tear up, and usually when he it comes to his father, it's both.

"Why was he so mad?"

"I had this stupid thing I had to do tomorrow night, I guess. Some important dinner with a client—I don't know." Jeongguk stands, but his shoulders and arms sag so heavy he appears inches shorter. "It doesn't matter," he shrugs. "I've ruined everything."

Taehyung frowns, heart sinking when Jeongguk's eyes roll up towards the ceiling, the way they do when he's fighting back his angry tears.

"Can't it be rescheduled?"

Jeongguk lets out a humorless half-laugh. "Apparently not. He said because of me, he's going to look like a fool now to this guy and told me I'm going to go nowhere in my life. As if I have any control over the weather," he answers with a shaky voice, plopping down on the side of the bed. "I guess that's nothing new, though."

The ache Taehyung feels—it borderlines on anger. He can't stand anyone making Jeongguk feel this way.

Because of his mother, Taehyung respects and has his own relationship with Jeongguk's father, but he's always hated how his father talked to Jeongguk. He's always been way too hard on him.

If only he knew how smart and capable Jeongguk is. If he stopped and really looked at his son for who he is, and not who he wants him to be, he'd be amazed.

But his parents don't approve of him going to school for anything but law, they want him to follow in his father's footsteps and become a hot shot lawyer like him.

The day Jeon Jeongguk was born his future was decided.

It's not fair.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I-I didn't mean to bring this down on you."

"Hey." Taehyung walks over and kneels down in front of Jeongguk and puts his hands on his knees. "You are amazing, and you will go places in your life. You're so talented, Jeonggukie. You're smart and anything you want to do, you will succeed at."

Jeongguk gazes down at Taehyung and attempts to smile. "You think so?"

"I know so. And I can't wait to see you get there. I can't wait to watch you stand at the top of whatever mountain makes you happiest."

Jeongguk's smile grows then and it makes Taehyung smile, too. Bringing along with it another new feeling he's never experienced before. He doesn't know what it is yet, but it feels good.

"Thank you," Jeongguk whispers, and then he's leaning down to leave a chaste kiss to Taehyung's lips, with Taehyung coming up on his knees to meet him half way.

The kiss lasts longer than intended, Jeongguk's hand cradling Taehyung's jaw. His touch is sweet, so sweet, and Taehyung wonders how he could ever not want this, to be kissed, to be touched by his silly, sweet, overly competitive, at times stubborn best friend, Jeon Jeongguk.

—><—

It's amazing what Jeongguk's presence does to Taehyung, everything exploding inside of him while his body stills on the outside from anticipation. The pounding in his chest increasing exponentially as the world around him starts to move in slow motion.

With every step Jeongguk takes, Taehyung can feel the magnetic pull strengthen, Taehyung's body calling out for his. His senses heightened, eyes dilated, breathing rapid, simply all in response from this person he's known for a handful of years existing in such proximity.

And, somehow this morning, Jeongguk looks a little older. Maybe it's that he's getting to watch him cook. Or maybe it's his black hair parted to the side, or the jeans and red flannel button up he has on.

Either way, Taehyung can't help but focus on studying the perfect symmetry of his cupid's bow, yearning to glide his tongue over the whole of his pretty pink lips.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Jeongguk's mouth moves upwards into a half smirk, Taehyung getting a peek of his adorable toothy grin that he never realized he liked so much.

Taehyung, sitting atop the kitchen counter, tilts his head as if he were trying to study a piece of art, cause that's what Jeongguk is to him. So gorgeous and breathtaking, he wonders if art really could be perfect.

Or, is it a collection of Jeongguk's little imperfections, combined into one composition, that creates a truly magnificent piece?

"Here, taste this," Jeongguk chuckles, breaking Taehyung from his reverie.

As Jeongguk steps over to him, Taehyung quietly sucks in a breath and licks his dry lips while unknowingly spreading his legs apart, creating a space for him to glide into.

When he feels Jeongguk graze against his thighs he finally lets out that breath he had been holding in and the world goes back to its normal pace.

Normal.

Is it normal how badly he wants to consume the man in front of him, to wrap his arms and legs around him once again?

Probably not. So Taehyung keeps his composure, opens his mouth, and eats the bite of food offered to him instead.

"Mmm! It's delicious!"

"Is it? You promise?" Jeongguk grins excitedly. "I don't have all the ingredients needed here."

Taehyung throws a hand up in the air. "I swear!"

Jeongguk smiles wide, and it's too much for Taehyung to handle. "Good, I'm glad you like it."

Before Jeongguk can walk away, Taehyung traps him by his legs, wrapping them around his waist.

"Wait," he says, arms coming around his neck also.

Jeongguk smirks. "What?"

"Kiss me."

Jeongguk kisses him, a short peck on the lips.

"No, kiss me."

Jeongguk giggles as Taehyung pulls him in for another kiss.

And Jeongguk kisses him back, this time slow and soft, at first, and then with a sudden gradation of intensity that has Taehyung grasping onto him as he becomes the only solid stable thing in his unstable, ever changing world.

It's the middle of the day, the breakfast they haven't eaten yet is sizzling on the pan next to them, and they are kissing like crazy. Like this is the only thing that truly sustains them.

Jeongguk's tongue slips inside his mouth, tender but salacious, and though they've kissed before it's still nothing like he's ever experienced. He's melting, every inch of his body dissolving into Jeongguk's as his fingers grip into his hair, pulling him in closer.

With every fiber of his being exploding into fireworks, nerve endings tingling afresh, Taehyung is reminded once again that he's never wanted anyone like this before. That thought really hitting him hard right now.

At that moment the familiar tune of Taehyung's phone goes off in the background somewhere, making Taehyung groan out a whiney noise.

"It's okay, answer it. We should eat, anyway," Jeongguk whispers, forehead pressed against his, practically panting against Taehyung's lips when he willfully breaks away from the kiss.

"Eat, yeah," Taehyung whispers back. Though it's the last thing on his mind.

He hops down from the counter and jogs over to the nightstand where his phone had been charging.

He picks it up in time to see that he's getting a call from Jimin.

"Hey—"

"Oh my god, FINALLY. Why haven't you been picking up your phone!?"

"Sorry, I don't think we have very good reception here—"

"What happened?? Where are you??"

"It's okay, we're fine. There aren't any trains leaving until Monday but we found a place to stay until then."

"Oh thank god—guys! They found a place to stay!" He hears Jimin shout to who he assumes are the rest of their friends, and then, back to him, "Is it a hotel or what?"

"No, it's a cottage."

"Is it nice?"

"Yeah, it's like a honeymoon cottage so it's got a fireplace next to the bed and the people left a really nice wine basket and stuff."

"Ooh, that does sound nice. Where's Jeongguk staying?"

"With me—there was only one left—"

"Are you serious—that's fucking hilarious, Tae—oh my god," Jimin bursts out and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"It's really not that funny."

"You and Jeongguk staying in a honeymoon cabin is fucking hilarious!" He suddenly hears Jin call out from the background and Taehyung scoffs.

"Do you have me on speakerphone?!"

"Okay, well, I'm glad you guys are good. I guess we'll see you Monday," Jimin sings as he tries to stifle his laughter.

"Yeah, see ya Monday," Taehyung drones back unamused.

"Oh, hey—Tae? I wanted to tell you something really quick," he suddenly hears Jimin say quietly into the phone.

"Yeah?"

And then for a moment there are sounds of muffled voices and ruffling over the phone before Jimin's voice finally comes back. "N-nevermind, it's nothing."

"You sure?" he asks, though at this point his attention is stolen, far too distracted by the sight of Jeongguk, who just finished setting the table, completing it with one of the flowers he took from in the vase on top of the fireplace.

"Yeah, I'll uh, I'll just see you Monday. Be safe! Bye!"

"Bye, Jimin," Taehyung mutters before he ends the call and joins Jeongguk for breakfast at the table.

—><—

It's evening now, and the moon has started it's ascent, maybe, somewhere over the horizon, safe from the raging snow storm outside the four walls of the little home they're tucked away in right now.

Taehyung looks outside the window for it in the sky, but all he sees is white, smacking into the glass.

"What do we do now?" Jeongguk asks him. And it's a good question. They've played just about every board game there is to pass time, and have just finished cleaning up after dinner.

Taehyung turns away from the window, frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"The storm. It looks a little rough outside."

Jeongguk walks over and looks for himself. "Wow. You're right. It's really coming down now," he says as Taehyung plops himself in front of the fire.

"We'll be okay, here, right?" He asks, anxiety filling him up with worry. He's experienced rough winters in Seoul, but nothing like this before. He has no idea what to expect, or what to do.

Jeongguk brings over their wine glasses from dinner they'd been gently sipping on and sits down across from him. "Yeah, we'll be okay. I've been in worse than this."

Taehyung stops sipping on his glass. "Really? When?"

"Remember last year when my dad made me go on that family trip to that ski resort? We got caught in a storm worse than this for two days."

"Were you scared?"

"Not really. I knew we'd be safe. And we were in a place a lot like this. Just bigger."

Taehyung scoots closer, slotting himself between Jeongguk's legs, feeling calmer already with his back against Jeongguk's chest. "You're so brave, Jeonggukie."

Jeongguk chuckles. "You are, too."

"Hm? How?"

"In a lot of ways," Jeongguk murmurs, and Taehyung feels him sniff the top of his hair.

"Well I don't feel very brave. Not right now."

"Let's take your mind off it," Jeongguk suggests and Taehyung has an idea of his own of how they could do that. "Truth or dare?"

Well, that's not what he expected. But okay.

"Truth."

"When was the exact moment you realized you liked me?"

Getting right into it, huh?
He wastes no time.

Taehyung feels himself flush. He laughs sheepishly, turning himself around to look at Jeongguk. "I don't want to tell you."

"You have to. You chose truth."

"Ah! But Jeonggukiiee," Taehyung whines, covering his face with his long fingers. To which Jeongguk pulls them down. "It's embarrassing."

"What? What could be so embarrassing about it?"

Taehyung sways his head a little, debating if he wants to go through with this. Though he knows he must. He picked truth.

Resigning his ego to the fiery pit at their side, Taehyung submits. "I had a dream."

Mid-sip, Jeongguk's eyes widen over his wine glass. He clears his throat. "A dream?"

Taehyung nods. "I had a dream about you. And. . .me."

"Do tell," Jeongguk smirks.

"No. I told my one truth!" Ah-hah! Got him.

"Alright, Kim Taehyung. I guess it's my turn, then."

"Truth or dare," Taehyung asks a little giddy, perking up his chest.

"Dare."

Taehyung rolls his eyes. He always chooses dare. "You know I'm not good with dares. I don't like making people do things!"

"Just pick something," Jeongguk giggles.

"Fine. I dare you to. . ." He begins, looking around the cottage for inspiration. With nothing in sight, he looks towards himself. "I dare you to kiss me."

Jeongguk huffs. "That's it?"

"You gonna do it or what?"

Jeongguk leans forward and kisses Taehyung, leaving him with a wide-stretched grin on his face.

"You're such a brat."

"Am not."

"Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What happened in the dream?"

"Dammit!" Taehyung hisses. "I knew you were going to ask that."

With a cocky grin, Jeongguk leans back on his elbows and flicks his eyebrows.

"Fine. I'll tell you." Taehyung crosses his legs underneath him and takes a giant gulp of his wine, for preparation. "I dreamt that we were kissing. And the kissing lead to me, getting down on my knees. . ." He says, and Jeongguk's face drops, eyes flashing wide. "And then Jimin and Yoongi burst in and say something—I don't remember—and I burst into flames."

"You—what—you—wow," Jeongguk stammers, visibly taken aback, and Taehyung wonders if he's flushing, too, or if it's the heat from the fireplace making his cheeks pink. "W-when did you have this—" he goes to ask but Taehyung shakes his head.

"Truth or dare?"

Jeongguk ponders a moment, and then, "truth."

Oh—he picked truth. That's a first. Shit.

Of all the things Taehyung wants to know—things like, when was the exact moment he knew he liked him, what's the locked icon on his computer, what is his biggest turn on—the question that comes out next is what he least expected himself to ask.

"Why did you go out on that date?"

What?
What!?

Jeongguk's eyebrows come together with confusion. "What? What date?"

"N-nevermind," Taehyung lets out with nervous giggles. "Truth or dare?"

"Hyung, what date?"

Taehyung gulps, apprehensive to answer because he didn't intend to bring this up. In fact, he had completely forgotten about it until now. And, why now? When the game and the night was going so well.

Dammit, why does he have to ruin it now?

"Well, w-when I woke up the night after the nightclub, I asked Jimin where you were," he begins softly, trying to recall the night, the reason for wanting to know for himself. "He said you were going out with someone you met from town—someone whose number you got. I guess I was just wondering, if you liked me then, why instead of coming to me, did you go out with someone else?" He asks, sounding much braver than he's actually feeling despite his heart pounding through his words.

"Taehyung, that's not—" Jeongguk sits up more seriously now. "I didn't go on any date."

Surprised to hear this, Taehyung glances up at Jeongguk. "You didn't?"

Jeongguk shakes his head.

"So, then, where did you go all night?" Taehyung asks timidly. Apparently he can't help his curiosity. "I heard you didn't get back until really late."

Jeongguk sighs softly. "Well. . .that day, everyone kept telling me to go sleep, but I couldn't. After everything that happened that night at the club—I guess I was worried about so much—I needed something to do. And I remembered that Namjoon once said that when he gets like that, he likes to get coffee and go for walks in the city by himself, to think things through. Since there's no city here, I thought maybe I could go into town, get some hot chocolate and explore a little bit. You know, to think and stuff. So I asked Hoseok if one of his drivers could take me, but I didn't tell anyone where I was going because I didn't want anyone to worry. I was only gone for a few hours. When I came back, I just wanted to eat something and watch a movie, but I ended up falling asleep in the den before I could even choose a movie. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was. I thought they knew I was back. I'm sorry if Jimin got the wrong idea about where I was, but I didn't go out with anyone. I promise."

Taehyung nods understandingly, but his stomach is swirling in acid laced guilt for making Jeongguk explain himself so worriedly, like he has to defend himself.

And it feels like something is stomping on his chest right now because he knows Jeongguk is a person who inherently believes he's a burden to the people in his life, including his own friends. He's always shoving things down, making light of his hardships, or refusing to come to any of them with these types of issues, no matter how many times they try to reassure him they don't mind.

And right now, more than ever, Taehyung wishes he could reassure him that he's done nothing wrong at all. He can't stand that he's put him through that stress.

"Jeongguk, I'm sorry. . .I had no right to ask you that. I'm sorry for making you feel like you had to say all of that. I think I only asked because. . ." Taehyung picks at his pajama pants. ". . .that night. . .I was scared that maybe you regretted everything."

"But I wanted to tell you, because I wanted you to understand that you don't have to be worried. I don't regret any of it," Jeongguk attests, and then he's scooting closer, slotting his fingers between Taehyung's. The comfort of his touch warming him better than any fire ever could.

"Except maybe the shoes," Jeongguk adds amusedly and it eases them both into laughter.

Taehyung sighs out in the most relieved way. "Ugh, Jeongguk, this is just. . .God—I'm so sorry for putting you through all of that. I'm sorry for getting so drunk and making you take care of me, I'm sorry you were so tired and—" he babbles until Jeongguk cuts him off.

"Hyung, I don't want you to feel sorry for any of that stuff."

"Why?"

"Because. . .it was all worth it."

Taehyung smiles then, melting right there on the spot. "I think so, too."

"Truth or dare?"

Taehyung scoots closer to Jeongguk, their knees touching each other. "Mmm. . .truth."

"Let's see," Jeongguk ponders. And, after a moment, "Taehyungssi. . ." His name falls off Jeongguk's lips like satin and with it comes a sudden switch in the air between them, a darkness in his eyes now, all making Taehyung feel a fluttering in his chest. "Did you like what we did last night?"

Taehyung's heart beats loudly in his ears. "Yes," he answers, short of a whisper as his breath rate picks up from the anticipation surging through his veins like electricity.

Jeongguk's lips part, chest rising and falling a little quicker now, too.

"Did you?"

Jeongguk shakes his head and smiles. "You have to ask."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Taehyung lets out a soft laugh. Him choosing dare when he wants to ask a truth question, how typical.

Fine. Have it your way, Jeongguk.

With desire riding on whims of courage, Taehyung gets up and, while keeping eye contact with Jeongguk, he slowly straddles himself over his lap.

Jeongguk watches, eyes round and wide as he settles himself comfortably.

"I dare you. . .to touch me."

At this, Jeongguk lets out a soft breathy sound. He looks around at Taehyung's body, then back up at him. ". . .How?"

Taehyung runs his hands down Jeongguk's arms to his hands. He takes them, placing them on either side of his own waist. "Where ever you want."

Jeongguk looks down at his hands around Taehyung, he squeezes them gently, making Taehyung squirm a little. Then he moves them down towards Taehyung's hips, moving past them to his thighs, of which his thumbs squeeze against the inner parts.

Taehyung makes a small gasp noise, the area sensitive and reactive to his touch.

"I wanna touch you in so many places," Jeongguk whispers, making Taehyung's eyelashes flutter shut, his heart race wildly in chest.

He's already so drunk on his touch, he can't speak, can barely think. All he can do is nod. And kiss Jeongguk. Kiss him hard. Hard enough to let him know that yes—yes, touch me, please.

And suddenly Taehyung is rising, Jeongguk somehow lifting both their bodies up off the floor. He walks over to the bed, keeping Taehyung connected to him.

Even so as they both come down on the top of the mattress, Jeongguk on top of Taehyung this time, still trapped between his legs.

The weight of his body on top of Taehyung feels amazing. He can feel him—all of him—pressed against him, and he inhales his scent, the cologne, the bodywash, him. It's the most deliciously intoxicating scent Taehyung could ever imagine.

His tongue tastes like dry French wine and his lips are chapped from the winter air but Taehyung doesn't care at all. Everything about Jeongguk feels wonderful.

It doesn't even matter that they're kissing and pressed against each other already, he wants him closer—as close as possible.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk whispers against his cheek between kisses that trail down to his jaw. "We-we should take it slow," he says, words shaky, arms trembling on either side of Taehyung's head.

"Okay," Taehyung breathes, eyelids fluttering shut as he turns his neck to the side to let Jeongguk have it. The sensation of him licking and sucking on the sensitive part below his ear making him let out breathy sounds as his fingers dive into the soft sea of Jeongguk's hair.

It's been so long since he's been intimate with anyone—and never intimate like this—that every single touch, kiss, every breath against his skin, lights Taehyung up. It awakens him and yet drowns him in sweet desire, an intoxication of arousal so intense he's shaking, too.

"What's so funny?" Jeongguk chuckles, pulling back a little when he hears Taehyung giggle.

"Sorry—it's just. . ." Taehyung covers his eyes. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Is it bad?"

"No-no," Taehyung shakes his head, looking up at Jeongguk now. "I just can't believe it is all."

Jeongguk's eyes soften, they roam over Taehyung's facial features. "I can't either," he whispers. "I never thought I'd get you. I never thought you'd—" he swallows, and Taehyung swears he sees a glimmer in his eyes? "I never thought you'd be here with me, like this."

Taehyung searches Jeongguk's face, his eyes that shimmer like puddles on a rainy summer day. He reaches up and takes his chin with his thumb and forefinger, bringing him down gently, so that he can kiss him slow. So slow. Slipping his tongue in Jeongguk's mouth with libidinous intent.

Jeongguk's jaw goes slack, and he lets out a soft whimper noise when Taehyung licks into his mouth. It's devilish, lewd. It's delicious. It's not like Taehyung.

Or maybe it is.

Maybe this is who he really is and Jeongguk's the key—the first person to unlock this side of Taehyung, freeing him from his cage.

Jeongguk seemingly pulls it together and takes Taehyung's tongue in his mouth, kissing him back deep and hard. He moans, the loudest he's heard yet and high pitched. Arms coming to wrap around Taehyung completely in a tight embrace.

Jeongguk's body heat is overwhelming and the closeness is almost suffocating, but Taehyung doesn't want him to let go.

So they stay like this, hands in each other's hair, kissing madly until neither can find the oxygen to keep going any longer.

"God—I could just—" Jeongguk pulls back, panting.

"What?" Taehyung laughs breathlessly.

"You're just so good at kissing."

"You are, too."

"I never want to stop."

"Our lips might fall off."

"I'd be okay with that." Jeongguk says and underneath his dark, amorous eyes, Taehyung giggles.

"You're so pretty." Jeongguk says suddenly, and it turns Taehyung's already pinked cheeks a darker shade. And when he sees this he adds, "I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable that I keep saying that."

"No—it's just. . ." Taehyung looks down at the very thin space between their bodies. "No one's ever said it to me before."

"I've wanted to tell you a thousand times every day since I met you," Jeongguk murmurs and Taehyung glances up at him.

"Really?"

Jeongguk nods. And he looks so shy in this moment that Taehyung's heart clenches. The idea that Jeongguk's spent years holding this secret tight to his chest, keeping words trapped against his tongue has Taehyung feeling so overwhelmed with such bittersweet remorse that he doesn't know what to say.

So he lifts his head off the pillow and reconnects their lips, bringing them back into the frenzy of kissing once again. His arms come around his neck with a sense of urgency, as if he needs to make up for the pain he's caused him by not knowing all this time.

There's a drive in Taehyung now. A motive riding on his arousal, changing the course of his trajectory; he'll make it up to him. How? He doesn't know. He has no idea what to do with another boy.

The only thing he does know is that he wants to start now.

He begins by letting his hands trail down Jeongguk's back. They come up underneath his shirt, where they glide against his skin. It feels soft underneath his fingertips, and hot, radiating heat like the surface of the sun.

It's much too hot, so Taehyung takes the liberty of pulling up his shirt, all the way until it's off over his head.

Jeongguk sits up a little, looks like he's going to say something, like he wants to question it, until he sees Taehyung's lower lip trapped between his teeth, his half-lidded eyes as they roam over his chest and torso.

Taehyung's never thought men's bodies were attractive before. So how is it he's finding Jeongguk's body so? How can that be? How can he look at him and feel the things he's feeling right now? The desire coursing throughout every inch of his own body. The want to kiss and suck and lick and touch him.

It's baffling.

Further when Jeongguk takes Taehyung's shirt off too and their topless bodies are reconnected, Jeongguk coming back down to Taehyung to bring skin against skin and it feels so good.

Liking soft bodies and curves on women seems so distant to Taehyung now. Like it's laughable. How could ever go back now that he's experienced Jeon Jeongguk's insane body against his?

The dips of his sinewy biceps, the hardness of his abdominals. It doesn't compare.

And his thighs—the thighs spreading his legs apart like Moses parted the sea—oh those powerful thighs that are exquisite to rub up against. They alone bring Taehyung's arousal to a new level. A level that can't be contained; no longer unnoticed.

He rolls his hips upwards, meeting Jeongguk's obvious state of arousal as well and the pleasure is softly agonizing. He goes dizzy for it. The friction making Taehyung tremble, he whimpers against Jeongguk's lips.

The last time they did this he had a hefty amount of alcohol in his system, making everything hazy like a dream. But this time—while they may have a little bit of wine in their system—they're sober.

They're sober. And it's not a dream.

It's real.

It's real and it has Taehyung feeling like he could dissolve into the bed at any moment.

Fire pooling low in his abdomen as Jeongguk continues to grind against Taehyung, setting a gentle, almost teasing pace.

Desperate for more friction, Taehyung's back arches off the bed, hips rolling like waves, rocking up to meet him. He's a panting, whimpering mess underneath Jeongguk's mouth, lips connected to the pulse point at his neck, licking and sucking against it.

Slow. Jeongguk mentioned wanting to go slow. Is this slow? A week ago they were just friends. Now they're two bodies, slowly coming undone together.

"Are you—"

Taehyung nods. "Yeah," he breathes.

"Me too. M'close." Jeongguk says and then he's tugging at Taehyung's pajama pants. "Is it okay?" He asks and Taehyung freezes still.

He knows what he's asking. But this is new territory. Taking their pants off? Seeing each other completely naked for the first time? This is big.

"Okay," Taehyung nods. Okay. It's okay. He can do this. Besides, his body is burning. He's so close. He doesn't want to stop now.

"I'll do me," Taehyung whispers, shaking hands reaching for his own pants. Jeongguk does the same, lifting himself off Taehyung's body just enough to pull his pants and boxer-briefs down and off, tossing them to the side somewhere.

And oh my. He's pretty. He's all muscle and—he's pretty. Taehyung's seen many a penis before in locker rooms, pornos, etc. But Jeongguk's is. . .pretty.

Taehyung re-focuses, but he's too shaky to take his own pants off so Jeongguk assists.

And when he's finally free, finally naked for Jeongguk to look at all of him bare for the first time, Taehyung finally understands what naked vulnerability feels like.

Sure, he's been naked in front of girls, but he never batted an eyelash about it.

This feels like he's being exposed to the world.

Jeongguk's eyes are keen on him, too. They're obvious with their examination. And they are wide.

"Taehyung. . .wow—I—"

"Don't—just—" Taehyung reaches out for him, embarrassed to say the least. "Just come back to me."

And Jeongguk does. He comes back down on top of Taehyung, his sweet warmth enveloping him once again. The hardness of his body like a shield, making Taehyung feel safe from any harm that dare come his way.

And without the clothing between them, the pleasure increases tenfold. The skin on skin contact like nothing Taehyung could ever imagine. How he's gone his adult years without experiencing something like this is absurd—it feels so fucking amazing.

He's stunned by it, eyes rolling back as Jeongguk's hips resume their languid rolls. It's so sinful, the way they move against each other this way. His silky skin, his length, thickness, how hard he is—a perfect concoction of heavenly delectation all here for Taehyung to enjoy. To grind frantically against.

To come heavily to.

Spilling out incoherent words and deep breathy moans, together, with Jeongguk. Foreheads pressed together. Limbs shaking. White hot stickiness meeting between their bodies.

Jeongguk, the only one with any strength left, retrieves a towel from the bathroom. Once they're cleaned up and dressed, he climbs in beside Taehyung in the bed, both still panting slightly. 

There's silence, for a moment, neither seemingly knowing what to say.

Until Taehyung rolls over on his side, looks at Jeongguk and says, "Can we do that again?"

—><—

Soooooo. Yeah.
What did you guys think of this chapter?
It's been a long time since I've written this type of stuff.
Gotta dust the cobwebs off, ya know. Bare with me.
Don't forget to leave a vote if you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 136K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
1.4M 75.5K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
222K 2.4K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
164K 10.7K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...