Undercover Agents (J.JK ff)

De Kookieapplebts

Under those nerdy glasses is Koreas most prestigious agent. You. Mais

How it started
Meeting The Partner
Agent Bully
Training Pt.1
Training pt.2
Golden Duck
Begger
Flying Files
Narrow Eyes
Hide and peek
Frozen
The Harsh Kisser
The Devil's Chamber
Serving or spying?
Taste of death
Stripper
Party Time
The Door
Ropes
Beatless (Finale Chapter)
Epilogue

His lips

16.8K 608 367
De Kookieapplebts

"S-she is my Mother."

-

Jungkook's eyes popped out of their sockets.

"W-what?" he asked bewildered

"Are you sure? I mean it could have been-" he stopped once you looked up at him.

Your eyes were glossy.

"P-please leave," you whispered. You knew that any minute now, the dam you had built to hold back your emotions is going to burst. The last thing you wanted right now was for Jungkook -out of all people- to see your weak side.

Jungkook didn't leave. This made you frustrated. You powerlessly shoved against the boy's chest in desperate attempts to push him away. He didn't budge.

"Please," you tried one last time.

The boy still didn't leave, instead, he pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around you.

That was it. The dam had broke.

A small stream of tears burst through your eyes. Your bottom lip quivered as you silently sobbed into Jungkook's chest. Crying in front of Jungkook was the last thing you had imagined you would do, but here you are, having a mental break-down as the said boy comforted you.

As you cried Jungkook didn't say anything. He didn't whisper words of comfort into your ear like: it's okay, everything is okay. He just embraced you tightly as you wept away. You were thankful for this; If the boy had decided to say such words, it would have probably broken you even more because you knew one thing for sure; everything was NOT okay.

After what seemed like decades of endless tears, you finally lifted your head up to look at him.

The boy found the sight in front of him adorable, to say the least. Your cheeks were slightly pink and your nose had turned a shade of red. Your eyelashes stood out prominently as the wetness of your tears straightened them up. Your eyes glistened under the dominating moonlight.

You looked down once again. You hated the fact that he saw you like this; all weak and pathetic. You knew he probably pitied you right now, everyone did.

"Don't pity me," you croaked, your throat still tight from crying.

"Who said I'm pitying you?" Jungkook asked softly.

You shrugged your shoulders.

"But hey, are you sure that that was your mother?" Jungkook started. "It could have been someone that was similar to her, y'know. And you haven't seen her in so long so maybe you got mixed up."

You looked back up at him. You held a firmer gaze this time.

"Do you think that I could ever forget?" you started. "THOSE were the eyes that held a loving gaze everytime they saw me, THOSE were the eyes that I would search for whenever I was lost, THOSE were the eyes that teared up along with mine when I was having a bad day, THOSE- those were the eyes that told me to keep going, even when I wanted to give up, do you really think I could ever forget those eyes?"

"Even when they mean so much to me."

Jungkook knew now that this woman was your mother. The certainty in your face and the affirmativeness in your words. He just knew.

"You should go talk to her," Jungkook suggested knowing that this was the best thing to do.

You scoffed. "Talk to her?" you started. "It's bad to talk to strangers, don't you think." Bitterness was laced in your tone, however, every word you spoke pierced your heart into pieces.

Jungkook shook his head, his soft hair falling onto his eyes as he did so. "Y/N," he spoke softly.

You gasped. He had just broken one of the top mission rules; NEVER CALL AN AGENT BY THEIR REAL NAME WHILST ON A MISSION.

Jungkook didn't seem to care even the slightest about this fact. He continued, "Y/N, you should talk to her first, before assuming she did anything bad."

You shook your head, tears threatening to fall once again. "No," you spoke firmly. "There is no reason to speak with her."

"What if she didn't mean to do what she did?" Jungkook questioned. "What if she had a bigger reason behind it."

"What kind of excuse could cover up the fact that she worked as a goddamn stripper for the goddamn President?" you asked, blood boiling at the memory.

Jungkook sighed. "Sometimes people do things that they don't mean," Jungkook said, more to himself than to you.

"What makes you so sure?" you ask with a raised brow.

Jungkook inhaled, "because I am one of those people."

You squint your red-rimmed eyes in confusion. "What do you m-"

Jungkook cuts you off.

"Remember that day when I was really moody?" Jungkook asks.

You nod, "Yeah, why?"

"W-well that day w-was the day that my p-parents decided to get a d-divorce," the boy spoke. Silence enveloped the small space between the two of you. Sadness was evident in the boy's orbs.

Jungkook sighed, "My parents and I are very close, when I was younger we would do everything together," the boy trailed his eyes towards the ground before continuing. "S-so when they broke the news to me that they were getting a divorce, I was heart-broken. I tried anything and everything to take my mind off the divorce. When that boy bumped into me that day, I let out all my anger on him. I-I even tried kissing you more in hopes of taking my mind off things. It didn't work though, in the end, I just felt super guilty for what I did."

Jungkook looked back up at you, into your eyes. "I regret what I did that day; If I had the chance to go back in time and undo those events, I would. What I'm trying to say is that you should give your mother another chance, give her the benefit of the doubt because maybe she did what she did for a reason," Jungkook spoke calmly.

You stared deeply at the boy. What he said had made you realise that he was right, you should give your mother another chance.

You closely inspected Jungkooks features. You noticed that he had many details to his face that you never seemed to have noticed. Like the small scar on the side of his cheek or the tiny sparkle in his eyes or the faded mole under his lips. His lips. Your eyes lingered on his pink, small lips.

Till now you had never really realised how soft they looked. Yes, you might be a hypocrite to think that due to the countless amounts of times you had called the boy "Mr chapped lips", but now that you think about it, you never actually felt Jungkook's lips on yours.

Yes. The two of you have kissed for the school play several times but all those times you had never actually stopped to think about how his lips felt, instead you were too busy grimacing over the fact that he was kissing you in the first place.

You don't know what lead you to do what you did next. Maybe it was this so-called curiosity to know how his lips felt like or it was because the boy had been so kind and gentle to you, but you knew as you stood on your tippy-toes and placed your lips upon his own, that you were going crazy.

Your lips tingled as they came in contact with the boy. You were so shocked by your own actions, however, you were even more shocked by Jungkook's reaction.

Instead of pushing you away and wiping his mouth harshly the boy did something you would never have thought he would do.

He kissed you back. His soft lips tangled with your own and soon enough the two of you were rhythmically moving your lips together.

The kiss was gentle and smooth. It wasn't a peck, nor was it a french-kiss. You didn't even realise that this was your first official kiss. You didn't realise that you had literally just given away your first real kiss to Jungkook. You didn't realise because right now it didn't matter. Your pride didn't matter. Your problems didn't matter either. All that mattered now was the fact that Jungkook had his arms wrapped around your waist and was holding you tightly against his body while you both kissed effortlessly.

After what seemed like forever, you pulled away. Both of you were out of breath and a bright red colour flushed your cheeks. After the euphoric moment had worn down, pure embarrassment dominated your body.

"I- ah I," you stuttered. You yourself didn't know what had gotten into you, so how were you supposed to explain your actions to the boy. "I um haha I k- I um," the awkwardness spread to your bones. You were acting so out of character right now, the confident and sassy girl that you usually were had vanished into a shy and awkward creature.

Why do I always end up in situations like this? You thought to yourself.

Because your dumb and have no common sense. Your inner conscious scolded.

Your thoughts side-tracked when you felt Jungkook suddenly wrap his arms around you.

You choked on your saliva. "W-what, I w-h, I'm conf-" you blabbered but Jungkook cut you off.

"I think I like you," the boy stated.

You froze.

WAIT HOLD UP WHATTT. Your thoughts were frantic. HE LIKES ME?

"Aren't you going to respond to that," Jungkook's voice once again snapped you back into reality.

"Hahaha -um- I like me too," you stated nervously.

Jungkook looked at you, a slight frown sketched upon his features.

"I'm being serious," he stated firmly.

You looked at him and sighed. You thought back to all those times that Jungkook had been kind and caring to you. When you thought about it, the boy wasn't that bad looking either.

"Umm, s-so what am I supposed to say now?" you asked sheepishly.

Jungkook smiled, "you don't have to say anything."

You took a deep breath. "I think I like you too?" you stated more like a question.

Jungkook laughed, "Okay cool."

"Ahh so do we like hug it out or..." you rubbed your forearm due to the awkwardness of the situation.

"Ewww hugging is so old-school," Jungkook stated like an annoying 5-year-old.

You made a face. "Fine, I didn't want to hug your ugly-ass anyways," you stated.

Jungkook gasped. "I will have you know, my ass is very beautiful, way better than those flat- ass pancakes you got there," Jungkook said with a smirk.

You raised an eyebrow. You leaned in close to him, so close that your lips touched his ears.

"Watch your mouth little kookie, I have a gun on me right now,"

Jungkook didn't back down, instead, he repeated your action and leaned close to your own ear.

"So do I, Nerdy, so do I."

You scoffed and spun around, "come on loser, let's go find my mother," you said as you walked off.

Jungkook laughed. He walked up next to you and gently slipped his hands into yours. You felt the warmth of his palm caressing your skin.

You cleared your throat in an attempt to hide the heat creeping up your face.

-

"I-I think she is in here," you stated softly as you and Jungkook snuck into the bar once again.

Your eyes searched for the familiar face, but to your disappointment, you found no-one.

"I think they all left," you said with a frown surfacing onto your face.

"Yeah I think so- hey look!" Jungkook suddenly said pointing to someplace behind you.

You spun on your heels. THE DRESSING ROOM.

-

Taking a deep breath you knocked on the door of the so-called dressing room.

A few moments of silence grasped the whole bar before a small, "come in," was heard from within the room.

The voice had sent your head spiralling. Nostalgia hit you hard like a high-speed truck.

You took a deep breath.

"I will wait out here," Jungkook said softly.

You merely nodded before gathering your courage and pushing open the door.

Once you opened the door, more tears threatened to burst out of you.

Your mother was sitting there inside the room. It was her.

The woman looked up at you and froze. You both shared a long silent conversation before you finally decided to speak.

You gulped down your emotions and put on your best poker face before speaking, "Hello Mother, long time no see."

You had never called your mother, "mother" before, back then you would always call her mummy or mum.

Your mother stood there, somewhat awe-struck. "H-honey?" she asked, voice quivering as she spoke.

You didn't respond, you just stood there with an emotionless expression. You oh-so-badly wanted to run into her arms and cry your heart out. You wanted to tell her about the hardships you went through and cry in her embrace as she gently rocked you back and forth. You wanted to hug her, like the old times.

But this wasn't the old times.

"W-what are you doing h-here," you mother asked as tears threatened to fall out of her eyes.

"I would like to ask you the same, mam." Mam, the formality of the word stung your heart.

Your mother took a deep breath before gesturing for you to come sit next to here.

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do," she said with a sigh.

-

You sat awkwardly next to the woman who had given birth to you. The air was tense.

Your mother cleared her throat, "I-I didn't d-die that day."

Oh, no kidding. You thought

"Your h-heartbeat, it stopped, I-I remember," you said, slightly shaking from the memory.

"I was so close to dying that day, I was unconscious but still alive," she said while looking down.

"I thought I had died but the next thing I knew it, I woke up in a large room, more specifically the president's room," she spoke quietly.

"When I asked them, they told me that I had been unconscious for 3 weeks," she continued.

You quietly listened.

"Why didn't you try and escape?" you asked.

"I did," she said quickly. You looked up at her with a quizzical look.

"That's when I found out," she said quietly.

"Found out what?" you gripped onto the seat, curiosity biting into you.

"T-they had installed a tracker in me," she said almost inaudibly.

You gasped. "What?" you were shocked. "Wait, then why didn't you try to take the tracker out?" you asked cautiously.

Your mother looked down, "because I don't know where it is in my body."

"Wait, so you are saying the tracker is still in you," you asked with widened eyes.

Your mother nodded, "I'm afraid so."

You sighed, "so that's why you didn't escape," you said silently. "Because if you did, the president would know where our agency is."

She nodded.

"But, why are you working as a stripper for the president?" you asked.

You could see pain emerge into the older woman's orbs. "B-because they threatened me saying that they will hunt you down and hurt you if I didn't do what they ordered me to do, they knew that you were my daughter because they saw you on your first mission, I couldn't risk you getting hurt so I d-did what they wanted." She spoke in a shaky voice.

You looked down, tears welling up in your eyes again, "y-you did this for m-me?"

You didn't see your mother nod but you knew her response was a 'yes'.

"I'm sorry mum," you said quietly.

"For what, honey?" she asked while looking up at you.

You didn't respond, instead, you jumped into your mother's arms. "I r-really am sorry," you stated while crying.

"Don't be sorry sweety, it wasn't your fault, " she affirmed.

You sniffled. "I missed you," you said so quietly that you were sure the elder couldn't have heard you.

"I missed you too, darling," your mother responded.

"But hey," she continued, grabbing your attention once again. "Why are you here?"

You looked up at her with a sheepish grin, "well you see..."

-

After an hour or so of talking to your mother, you and Jungkook finally snuck back to your room.

"What a hectic day," you said with a huff as you pounced onto the bed.

"Moveee," Jungkook said while pushing you off the bed.

You stood up frantically and threw a deathly glare towards the boy.

The boy cleared his throat before muttering a small, "sorry."

You rolled your eyes and pulled out your computer.

"We should check up on the security footage," you said while logging onto the camera-base.

"We probably aren't going to see much, maybe, if we are lucky, we could catch a glimpse of the president jacking-off," Jungkook stated with a smirk.

"Wouldn't be surprised if you get turned on by that," you stated while typing away at your laptop.

"N-no w-what ew," Jungkook stuttered due to your remark causing you to laugh.

"Right, here it is," you stated while pointing at the screen filled with different camera angles.

"Boringggg," Jungkook groaned.

"Shut uppp," you said while flicking him on the forehead.

"Ow- sorry," Jungkook said while rubbing the red spot on his skin.

"Ugh, your right, this is boring," you state while watching the old man typing away at his screen.

"See, told you," Jungkook said proudly.

You were about to close the tab when suddenly the old man stands up abruptly.

You looked at Jungkook, "what the.."

You looked back at the screen and noticed the man going to a certain door. More specifically, that door, the one with all the locks on it.

You watched the screen intently.

The man then unlocks all the locks and types in the passcode.

"I wonder what's in there," you tilted your head.

Finally, the man opened the door and both you and Jungkook were focused on the screen.

You could only see the man's back. He slowly shuffled around before finally moving aside and revealing the contents of the room.

"Oh my god," you said as your eyes widened.

The room held what you were looking for this whole time.

It held all the missiles, weapons, documents and devices needed for the nuclear weapon launch.

It held all the secrets the so-called leader of the nation has been hiding.

It held the launch button; A button that could demolish the entire country in a few seconds.

Your eyes narrowed as you spoke,

"We need to get into that room, one way or another."

-

MISSION STATUS: INCOMPLETE

AGENTS HEALTH: Y/N-100% JK- 100%

AGENTS INVOLVED: Y/N (Mira) JK (Jungkook)

MISSION STAGE:  Reunited with her.

MISSION DAY: DAY 10

-

A/N: Ewww. Okay I was cringing while writting this chapter, I CAN'T WRITE ROMANCE. Reading romance is so much easier than writting it. I'm sorry if this made you guys cringe. Lol and I just realised 'day 10' went for so long (like 3 chapter), whoopsie. I don't exactly know what to put for the next chapter but I have a rough idea. Also this book is pretty close to finishing!! Anyways, thank you all for reading, I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️. (If something didn't make sense and you are confused, please ask me questions) Oh and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY JEON JUNGKOOK!! 🎁🎉🎊🎈

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

72 28 17
Please vote and share this story....
17.3K 814 57
They are all secret agents!!! A story of friendship, romance, a love triangle and a lot of drama! It's complicated... you'll know soon
66.8K 1.3K 61
Instagram AU Where Taehyung is a triple threat celebrity and Jungkook is a secret fanboy with big dreams.
8.8K 173 22
When an undercover star falls in love with a normal student... COMPLETED: 28.September 2018 I don't own the pictures I use, credits for the pictures...