The Mysterious Bride....story...

By fabianaforbes

Beneath the comforter of blue sky, Above the rug of blue ocean they lie, He wants love, She wants revenge. He... More

Prologue.
Chp 1- Tired and frustrated..
Chp 2-Who is he?
Chp 3-Under his protection.
Chp 4-Is he really a beast??
Chp 5- Misunderstandings......
Chp 6-A tear of past..
Chp 7-Welcome to the past
Chp 8 - Hidden emotions..
Chp 9-Scared!
Chp 10-Curious??
Chp11-Is he a Psychatrist?
Chp 12-Heart aches..
Chp 13-Regret or Pride?
Chp 14-Lessons and Inspirations
Part 15-New friends..
Chp 16-Is she a vampire?
Chp 17-Meeting her..
Chp 19-Standing for her.
Chp 20- A step closer.
Chp 21-Friends? Really?

Chp 18-Accident..

71 2 0
By fabianaforbes

Zuha's POV-

Staring at my reflection in the mirror I realized the intensity of his actions. I was informed that I have been chosen as an intern under one of the most famous Psychiatrist of the youth. I was head over heels at that moment but as i met him, all my happiness drained. After the New York incident i thought i closed his chapter, i thought he will never see me again but how much did I knew he is the ladder to my success. I never knew he was a Psychiatrist. I had always seen him with his camera i thought of him being a photographer or anything related to that but psychiatrist wasn't anywhere near my imagination.
The moment my eyes landed on him i wanted to run away i just wished to hide in the clouds.
If Zia wouldn't have helped i would have never been able to regain my confidence back.
Through the mirror i peered at the blue pair of eyes staring back at me. My brunette curls did the perfect job. I removed Mac's Red love lipstick and painted my lips.
I think I should trust Zia and go with the flow. After battling with my inner self I finally realized that i cannot break the ladder of my success. Working as his intern is the only way i can prove myself. Taking a deep breath and refreshing my lost confidence i walked out of the restroom with my clinking heels and boosting self confidence.
Now lets start the game Mr. Hanzala.
***
Time flew by as Sanaya kept on-filling my head with the work load and Hanzala's bossy attitude.
Actually she was trying to scare me but I wasn't in a mood to be a scary little kitten again.
It was already time to leave.
With his glass of juice I entered in his cabin.
I saw him as he tried to dominate me with his bossy attitude but this time I answered him with my confidence. The look of surprise was clearly evident on his face. I think playing with him won't be as hard as i thought.

Author's POV.
Next day.
At the clinic.
Hanzala was busy preparing the questionnaire and that is when she entered with his morning coffee.
He  glared at her as she placed it on the table and turned to leave but he caught her off guard by ordering her to sit in front of her.
Taking a sip from the coffee he intentionally burned her with his gaze but she managed to control the whirlpool running inside her heart and kept a straight face. Few seconds passed by and she couldn't handle his gaze anymore. "Am I supposed to sit here so that you can stare at me like that?" She questioned and a smug crossed his lips. He leaned forward resting his hands on the table and glaring straight into her eyes. But she averted her gaze never wanting to let him stare in her blue orbs.
"I prefer people to look at me when i talk to them."
He stated.
"But here you aren't talking ,you are just staring at me and let me tell you that glare of yours makes me uncomfortable." Her voice was a little raised up and he smirked at her .
He leaned back on his chair again and threw few papers on the table.
"These are the questionnaires related to our new study,  .I want them filled before 7."

"What is the topic? What is the study related to?"
"Amazing. It has been 24 hours since you have started working here and you don't even know what is our new study based on?"

"I would have known if you had courtesy to explain me about researches and studies going in this clinic." She spat at him.
He leaned forward again with a dangerously cold stare, "Mind tour tongue before it catches problems for you. Being confidence is good but beware of your overconfidence Ms.Zuha."
Zuha gulped as his tone send shivers down her spine. He isn't as cool as she thought.
He leaned back and continued.
"Here we are studying the behavioral pattern of an abnormal  patient's relative.
As their family plays an important role in their diagnosis, its important to study what kind of behavior reflects the negativity in them. Here are the questionnaire and you need to get them filled by their relatives who stay with them. The person filling the questionnaire can be a parent , a sibling , grandparent or a servant,anyone who actually lives with them or takes care of them.Did you get it?"
"Yes! But the time you have given me isn't enough, finding such people isn't easy. I need more time."
"I want them by today itself or you can go back to your city and relax. Our work is faster than your brain. I knew you aren't worth sitting here. If you fail this task i wont tolerate you in my clinic."
"That's not fair!"
"Everything is fair in my reign." His eyes shot daggers at her and she understood that it isn't time to argue.
Giving him her ugliest stare she stood up, took the papers and left with a loud thud on the door.
Her rage flared a different kind of fire in him. He couldn't tolerate this kind of behavior from her. If it was anyone else he would have fired them instantly but her, he had to manage past accounts with her.

**
At the clinic.
6:55 pm.
Running for her job Zuha entered in the clinic.
"Where were you Zuha? You don't know he is so angry with you.? Now first you just go and meet him." Sanaya grumbled in one breath.
Without calming his heavy breaths and thudding heart Zuha entered his clinic without a knock . She stopped in front of table as she took hold of it fir support. She didn't knew running could make her so tired.
She placed the papers on the table.
"Y...your. questionnaires...A...all filled up." She said still huffing. He smiled slyly, "looks like someone has been working too hard." Squinting her eyes at him she sat on the chair. Her hair were a slight mess. Beads of sweat were embedded on her forehead for a second he felt pity for her but it recovered instantly.
He walked towards her in a dangerously slow pace and stopped just behind her chair. Resting her hands above the chair instantly he moved a little ahead so that his hand wont touch her. He leaned forward and muttered, "I think you need to learn a lot of lessons Ms.Zuha." His cold voice was enough to make her palms sweat.
"W..what do you mean.?" She muttered.
"First of all I didn't gave you permission to sit. And do you remember how you barged in without a knock?"
He came forward and sat on the table just beside her chair.
He looked at her watch and her.
"And When I say 7 i mean 7:00 pm sharp. And now its already 7:05. Isn't it?"
She opened her mouth to say something but closed it instantly when he raised his eyebrow.
After a second she regained her confidence and answered. "I was here before 7!"
"I said I want the papers before seven, I didn't said that i want you before seven."
Anger started boiling in her. She tried answering him back but couldn't find words.
"You are mean." Was the only sentence she could mutter.
He chuckled and leaned forward again .
"You don't know me yet." He mumbled and got up, grabbing his coat and bag he turned to leave.
"I think i will accept your work for today but if next time you are late or you misbehave me, you are fired."
He said leaving her dumbfounded.

Zuha's POV.
At the hotel room.
"Zia, You must have seen his face yesterday. He was so astonished." Zuha was sitting on the bed legs folded.
"Lol! I told you he isn't that smart. You were scared for no reason." Zia said waving her hand.
"Yea . I agree, but you know what? He is still a ruthless and a mean jerk!" She rolled her eyes cursing him.
"Dealing with him won't be so easy! I saw that bossy attitude of him."
"I know Zia you know today because of him I think I lost more than 1000 calories!And still he was in rage cause i was a minute late, can you believe it just a minute late." She stood up in anger, " You just see how i will destroy him. And take revenge of each and every ounce of hurt he had given me." She pointed her finger as her eyes blazed with the fire of revenge.
"Not only him I will burn everyone who had caused pain to my family! And if you think i had forgotten the past you are wrong. My past haunts me each and every night. I won't forget anything until I destroy him."
" Chill on Zuha. Don't stress yourself. Would you like to go for a ride?"Zia tried cheering her.
"Not in a mood"
"Come on we have just a night left lets enjoy it to the fullest, you remember i have to return tomorrow for Beijing, right?"
Zuha nodded, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Lets go, lets rock on this new city" She said all energized.
"Yeah!"Zia shouted comically.
In no time they grabbed their bags and shoes and were on the road.

"Okay, now where to head?"Zia asked.
"Umm..its half past 12 am,metros are closed busses are closed and we don't know any place to enjoy." Zuha said swirling his bag in air and swaying on the streets.
"Where are you going then? I thought you know the way?"
"No! I just know the way to clinic and few ways here and there not much."
Zuha shrugged.
" I don't know where we are going and what we are going to do? Lets just roam at the street and when we are tired just catch a cab and Voila! We are at the hotel." Zuha squeaked with happiness.
"You are crazy what if we are lost! And do you think at this time of night we will find a cab ? Look around I don't think we can find even an insect here." Zia said.
" Chillax take it easy. We will see what happens next."
" I think forcing you down was a mistake. Since half an hour we are walking , i am already tired." Zia said dramatically.
"Hey look there's a riverside there i can see a lot of people let's go there."
"As you say Lobania(Boss).."
They headed towards the river side.
"I am astonished to see a crowd here at this time."Zuha said.
"These are the people returning from clubs and bars."
"What? How do you know?"
"It has been just a few years since you are residing in China, but my friend I am staying here since a decade. All these years you were so grounded just in studies and your thoughts that you didn't knew these places exist here."Zia said.
"Have you been inside these clubs?"
"Never."Zia said., " Umm. I always wanted to go but alone, never!."
"I have heard its to vulgar."
"I dont know all that,all I know is they drink and dance inside."Zia said.
"Ohhh..... lets sit there."
They sat on a bench near the river making fun of the couples around, teasing them,glaring them and laughing at them.
Time flew by with their giggles.
It was already 3 a.m. and the crowd started to diminish.
"Let's drive the bicycle. What do you think?"
Zuha suggested.
" Your energy levels are insane. I hope you won't be dizzy at the work yesterday."
Zuha rolled her eyes.
"Okay Lets try to follow the route we came from."
Zia and Zuha picked up the MoBikes from the road and scanned the QR code with their phone to rent it.
"Wuhooo" They squeaked as they started racing.
"Come on fast Zia , you are loosing."
"Slow down girl. I am tired."
"You fatty speed up."
They swirled around the streets like a wind and that is when.. THUMPPP.......She collided with a car and fell down on the road bleeding.

"Ziaaaaaaa..."Zuha yelled and jumped out of the vehicle and ran towards her .
That is when a similar figure stepped out from the car... It was no one else but Hanzala.

Precap.

"Stop it!Stop ruining my life, my thoughts and my friends." I yelled with a hope that he will stop barking in my ears but no the voices grew louder.
You are a poison! You are the culprit, You are the betrayer! You can only harm people. You are my slave! You are my prisoner!
I clenched harder as i fell to the ground,panting for some breath. My vision blurred. I tried harder to keep my eyes open but i was failing vigorously.
Black spots started ruining my vision and I clenched my heart . I gave up and let the darkness engulf me. The voices in my head were still audible.But before i could drift back completely a hand squeezed my palm.
"Zuha......can you listen to me.."

Assalamualaikum dear readers,i know it has been a long time since I updated, and i apologize for that.
So back to the story, what do you think will happen next, Zia clashed with Hanzala! What do you think how will Zuha react to it. Will it create distance between them, or will they cone closer with this incident? Do share your opinions..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...