The(Not So) Little Secret.

By izzy1d2001

Avery Redwolf, was a Shadowhunter, a good one to be exact. She is Isabelle Lightwood's parabatai, Alec Lightw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Important Please Read!

341 5 1
By izzy1d2001

Guys, I am so sorry that I haven't exactly been updating!

I have been caught up with a bunch of things lately. With going to start my Senior year, and being busy this summer.

I planned to update this summer, but I had a bunch of other plans.

I will try my hardest to get the next chapter out, soon. I appreciate it if you still are with me, and injoying this story.

I will update soon! Or at least I will try!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
189K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...