Secrets of a Salvatore Sister

By Flowerchica29

Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it bring... More

Prologue
Reunited
The Ball
Distractions
Because I'm a Survior
The Question of Trust
Murder Mysteries
The Salvatore Fight
Secret Trips
Masking the Pain
Playing Hostage
Babysitting
The Dead are Alive
It's Been Too Long
Escape
Let Her Go
Let Him Go
First Kill
The Hunter's Curse
To Be Human
Alone
A Pawn
Class In Session
Running Away Once Again
The Reason Why
Here We Go
Not a Monster to Me
All For You
I Need You
Ruined
Ungrateful Swine
The Great Klaus Mikaelson
Promise Me
Reflection
No Lies
More Than Anything in The World
A Fight for Love
The Veil
I Love You
Sequel
Fan Cover

Sage and Secrets

31.9K 581 163
By Flowerchica29

        I walk next to Damon, Alaric, and Meredith as we head towards Wickery Bridge. Apparently they're rebuilding the bridge and all that stuff. Earlier this morning I met up with Damon, Alaric, and Meredith at the hospital because Alaric had a MRI done, hoping to find some answer about why the ring makes him a murderer.

        "Rebekah's up to something, she's been snooping around places she shouldn't be," Damon says.

        "Tell me again, why we are here?" Ric asks.

        "Ric, the world can't stop just because you're an accidental psycho killer," Damon speaks bluntly.

        "Wow, real sympathetic you are brother," I mutter to Damon, still slightly irritated with him about all the comments he's thrown my way and how he treated Stefan.

       As we get closer to the celebration Mayor Lockwood sees us and starts heading in our direction. "Alaric I'm glad you're here, did you bring the sign?" The Mayor asks and Ric just gives her a confused look. "The restored Wickery Bridge sign. The historical department promised me we would have it today."        

        "I- I don't have the sign actually it slipped...it slipped my mind. I've been...busy," Ric replies, shoving his hands into his pockets awkwardly.

        "Well it's not an emergency, we'll just unveil it when the bridge is complete," Mayor Lockwood murmurs, trying not to seem annoyed before walking away.

        "Get me out of here," Ric whispers to Meredith. Meredith nods, agreeing.

        "We're going to stick around for a bit," Damon says, annoyingly speaking for the both of us as he focuses on something in the distance. Alaric and Meredith leave. I follow Damon's gaze and see the one person I never wanted to see ever again (okay that's a lie, there's a lot of people I don't want to see, but you get the point). Damon and I then start towards her and seeing her smirk makes me want to punch her in the face.

        "Damon Salvatore, my favorite student," Sage smiles as we approach, making me cringe inside.

        "Sage, my hottest teacher," Damon responds. Sage then looks over at me and smirks even more as I glare at her.

        "Lily, so nice to see you again," Sage greets in a sickly sweet voice.

        I grit my teeth at her, "Ah, wish I could say the same. What are you doing here?"

        "I'm just passing through," She shrugs.

         "Oh c'mon no one just passes through Mystic Falls," Damon says but is quickly interrupted by another voice, Rebekah.

         "Look what the cat dragged in."

        "Easy there, Rebekah. You know she use to beat men for sport," Damon nudges her shoulder as she stands next to him.

        "She always was quite common," Rebekah mutters, running her eyes over Sage's outfit with a look of disgust. I'm tempted to laugh.

        "Rebekah, what a happy surprise," Sage greets her, but Bekah is having none of it.

        "What are you doing here Sage?"

        "Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in," Sage answers, rolling her eyes at the mention of Klaus, sneaking a glance at me.

        "Mmm, Finn, you just missed him. He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going," Rebekah replies, a fake sincerity in her voice.

        "He probably went looking for me," Sage states.

        "Or quite possibly he forgot all about you."

        "I doubt that," Sage responds, still smirking. God, does that smirk ever leave her stupid face!

        "No? Cause he didn't seem to mention you. Sorry you came all this way for nothing. Have a nice life," Rebekah says before turning around and leaving.

        "God, I hate that elitist Original bitch," Sage whispers once Rebekah is gone.

        "Funny, cause the only bitch I see around here is you," I tell her, before stepping closer to Damon to whisper in his ear. "If you want to spend the day with Sage have fun, but I'm leaving." And with that I turn around and head home do see what my dear old twin Stefan has going on.

...

        Walking into the basement I find Stefan draining blood bags left and right.

        "Oh c'mon. slow down brother," I say but Stefan just keeps on drinking so I walk closer and pull the bag from his hand. "Damon told me that you've lost control, I just never thought it was this bad."

        "Obviously you haven't heard about my Ripper stages," Stefan mutters, avoiding my gaze.

        "No, I've heard all about the Ripper of Montreay, but I thought by now you would learn to control it. I mean-"

        "How do you do it?" Stefan asks out of nowhere. His eyes wide as he stares at me.

        "How do I do what?" I furrow my brows, taking in his wild stance.

        "How do you control the hunger? I've maybe seen you drink like one blood bag since got you here. How do you do it?" Stefan asks again. I gulp, looking down before glancing back up at my brother, his eyes anxious for the answer.

        "I just do. Anyways, this is about you, not me."

        Stefan groans loudly, "C'mon Lily, you want to help me right?" I nod my head hesitantly, cautious of the wild look in his eye. "Then tell me how you control your hunger? We're twins, so who knows? Maybe if you do it a certain way I could too and-"

        I cut him off, taking in the implication behind his words, "Stefan, do you think I'm a ripper?" I watch him in shock.

        Stefan stops his panicked state, meeting my gaze. "Well, we're twins. And I just figure that this must run in the family somehow, that I can't be the only one who can't control their blood lust. And we're twins..." he trails off at the look on my face.

        "Stef, I'm sorry to tell you but I'm not a ripper. I can control my hunger just fine, even when I am humanity-less. And there is no trick, you just...you just learn," I tell him, my voice low and gentle with his fragile state. "I'm sorry," I repeat. I reach out to place a hand on his shoulder but he pushes me away.

        "But wait! Then why haven't I've seen you drink since you've gotten here? Huh? You say there's no trick but yet it's like your starving yourself."

        "I'm not, I do drink blood, it's just...complicated," I mutter, avoiding his gaze. I can't tell him the truth.

        "More secrets I see. God, how many secrets do you have," He yells. "First your death, then the Originals, and now how you control your hunger. Your my twin, my sister, you used to tell me everything but now it's like everyday I learn something new about you. You and your unlimited supply of secrets."

        "Hey!" I get defensive. "You lost the privilege of knowing things about my life years ago. As soon as Katherine came along you threw me to the side of the road and completely forgot about me, so you have no right to be angry! And yes were twins and I used to think that meant something but not anymore! What brother doesn't even care enough to check up on their little sister? For all you know I could've really been dead-"

        "I said I was sorry!" Stefan exclaims, cutting me off.

        "Whatever, I'm so done," I mutter, dramatically stomping out of the basement, but not before stopping to look at Stefan over my shoulder. "Everyone has their secrets. The faster you learn that the better." With that I leave, walking into the living room.

        "Ouch, those were some harsh words sis." Damon speaks, alerting me to his presence.

        "Shut-up!" I stomp up the stairs toward my room but Damon stops me.

        "I should warn you Sage and Rebekah are coming over." I scream out in frustration before stomping my way out of the house. God, I can't even be in my own house! I flip a table on my way out.

        Why do my brothers have to be so difficult?

...

        I'm sitting at the Grill, nursing a glass of bourbon when my phone begins to ring. Seeing that it's Damon I answer it angrily, "What?"

        "Meet me at Wickery Bridge," he tells me frantically, I can hear his car on the road so he must be driving.

        "Why? What's going on?" I question.

        "Just meet me there!" He calls before hanging up the phone. I sigh in frustration before sliding on my jacket and leaving the Grill to get to the Bridge.

        When I arrive at the Bridge, I take my place next to Damon. Rebekah stands by a bonfire, burning the wood. I growl at her. "What is she doing?" I whisper to Damon.

        "She's burning all the white oak, so we can't kill her and her family," he tells me, his glare never leaving Rebekah. White oak? The bridge is made of white oak? But then that means...

        "Your grand plans always seem to get ruined, don't they?" Bekah taunts us. "Sorry to disappoint you. Again." Rebekah walks away, knowing that there is nothing we can do about the white oak she burned now. Turning around, Damon and I come face to face with Sage.

        "You set me up," Damon growls at her.

        "No. I'm just looking out for myself," Sage replies. Damon takes a step closer to her, getting in her face.

        "I told you I'd save your creepy boyfriend!"

        "And you lied to me, Damon!" Sage fights back. "The Originals are linked, if one dies they all die. If I can get inside her head, don't you think I'd be able to get inside yours?"

        In a fit of rage, Damon rushes toward Sage. He grabs her throat and shoves her against his car, making me smile. "I should end you," he tells her. Please do, I think.

        "I'm 900 years old, Damon. You're not capable of ending me," Sage argues with him, pushing him off her, throwing him into the hood of his car.

        "Hey!" I yell, rushing toward Sage, knocking her over. Sage looks at me from the ground, questioning whether to fight me back or not. But Sage knows about how close Klaus and I were, and how if she hurts me, he would gladly hurt her. And if there's one person Sage is scared of, it's Klaus.

        Standing on her feet, Sage looks at Damon, "Do you really think that I would risk Finn's life for one of your petty revenge fantasies?"

        Damon stands up too, walking closer to Sage. "Let me tell you something, your long lost love has a suicide wish. Cause when mama witch linked them together in a spell he's the one that volunteered to die."

        Sage takes a step back in shock, "He wouldn't do that," she whispers.

        I walk closer to Sage, lowering my voice into a threatening one. "He didn't want to live. Not for you. Not for anyone. He doesn't love you, Sage." I smile at the hurt in her eyes. "Funny," I quip, "I thought the name Sage meant you were supposed to be wise, not a fool."

        "And now, when I do find another way to kill those Originals, I'll start with Finn," Damon tells her, before gesturing to me. I smirk at her before getting into Damon's car. Waving goodbye mockingly as he drives away.

        ...

        I walk into the Boarding House with Damon, who is holding the surprise we have for Stefan in brown paper. Entering the library, we find Stefan drinking. "Little early in the day for you, isn't it?" Damon asks him.

        "Just having a little toast," Stefan mutters. It seems as if he's had a bad day based off the dragging tone of his voice.

        "To what?" I inquire, lounging on the armchair of the couch.

        "Control," Stefan raises his glass, taking another sip.

        "If you're happy, I'm happy," Damon cheers.

        "Why are you in such a good mood? Sage double-crossed you, tree's a pile of ash, Alaric's got a psychopathic alter ego," Stefan lists. I had informed him about Sage and everything earlier on the phone after he apologized for getting so upset.

        "You know, Stefan, I'm a philanthropist, I make the world a better place. Restoring bridges, landmarks, and..." Damon rips the paper off the thing he was carrying, presenting the Wickery Bridge sign. "Historical signs made of the same white oak as the Wickery Bridge."

        Stefan approaches the sign, surprise in his face. "They think all the wood burned," he realizes what this means.

        "I sold my rage. Whew! You should have seen me. Right Lilybug?" He nudges me, a smile on his face.

        "I have to admit, you were pretty convincing. It took me a few seconds to realize that we still had the sign, but we totally convinced them that all the white oak is gone." I grin at my brothers.

        "We have a weapon." Stefan joins our excitement.

        "Game's back on, siblings. Let's go kill some Originals."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.1K 42
He found her when she was a baby. He could see she still was covered in blood. He could tell it had been only a few hours. He named her Lenza Ray Mi...
693K 19.9K 33
Everly-Rose Thomas is an introvert, quiet and incredibly polite for her age. She has a pair of enchanting large blue eyes, and wavy light brown hair...
337K 7.9K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...
46.6K 1K 30
in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU #1 thevampirediares #1 Lorena #1 TVD #1...