HARD TIMES | S.STAN [ON HOLD]

By chaoticmutants

In which two best friends are drifting further apart than they thought. cover by flashingallen. extended summ... More

hard times
graphics
part one
01 | real life
02 | private text
03 | real life
04 | instagram
05 | group chat
06 | real life
07 | real life
08 | private text
09 | real life
10 | real life
11 | private text
12 | groupchat
13 | instagram
14 | groupchat
15 | real life
16 | real life
17 | real life
18 | instagram
19 | real life
20 | article
21 | real life
22 | twitter
23 | real life
24 | groupchat
25 | real life
26 | real life
27 | real life
28 | real life
29 | instagram
30 | real life
part two
31 | real life
32 | articles
33 | real life
34 | real life
35 | group chat
36 | instagram
37 | real life
38 | private message
39 | instagram
40 | real life
42 | real life

41 | real life

338 24 35
By chaoticmutants

xli. realisation

Chris headed into Sebastian's apartment, the door unlocked. Along with Anthony and some Chinese takeaway. The two men put the food on the living room table. Sebastian was not in sight, though the living room television was on.

"Sebastian?" Chris yelled.

"In my room" he yelled.

Anthony and Chris looked at each other confused, before heading up stairs. To say Sebastian's room was a mess was an understatement. Clothes were thrown on the ground and his bed, along with his shoes.

Sebastian stood next to his bed, stuffing clothes into his bag. He looked up at his friends, who were staring at him in shock.

"What are you doing?" Anthony asked.

"I need to go see Nancy" Sebastian exhaled, looking back down at his bag.

"What? Now?" Chris asked.

"I should have stopped her from running off, that night when we had that argument" Sebastian mumbled, shoving clothes in his bag.

"Or at least I should have talked to her afterwards. But I didn't" he said, looking up at his friends.

"I didn't do anything. I left the fucking state. I should have stopped her from walking off. I should have told her she meant a lot to me, and that I was sorry. I should have tried to calm her down and to tell her to come back inside. I should have told her. . ." Sebastian rambled.

"I need to tell her I'm sorry" Sebastian said, closing her bag.

"She went to New York for the weekend" Anthony said.

"Yeah, that's why I'm packing a bag" Sebastian said.

"You're going now?" Chris asked.

"Yes" Sebastian said, waving his arms at his bag.

"You have a ticket?" Anthony asked.

"No, I'll get one when I'm there" Sebastian said, zipping his bag shut.

"Okay well we're coming with you" Chris said.

"We are?" Anthony said.

"Yeah, cause I don't want Sebastian doing something stupid. And we haven't seen Izzy and Marco in ages" Chris said.

"Okay, well pack your bags boys cause we're going on a trip" Sebastian said, swinging the bag over his shoulder.

A/N: Are you guys excited? How do you think Seb going to see Nancy will go? I liked the gif I used for this chapter, I thought it fitted quite well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.1K 125
❝I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth.❞ . . .in which her love for him is not on...
24.4K 904 77
[slow updates] Pure bliss. That's what it was. When she was with him, she felt like floating. She was happy. He was, too. They wouldn't be able t...
376K 8K 65
"we were almost," or in which sebastian is reunited with an old friend [sebastian stan] [book two in the social media series]
341K 4.9K 68
When two Hollywood stars (Marbella Kelsey James and Sebastian Stan) are too afraid to admit their true feelings. Both working for Marvel and befriend...