Kiribaku Oneshots

By milkteabobabear

(released 09/03/18) 🖤Angst ☁️ Fluff 🍋Smut 🍈Lime 😂 Special - Thanks for reading!!💕 Enjoy!!! ~~ Cover A... More

🖤Scars🖤
🍋Late Night Lust🍋
☁️GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING JEANS☁️
🍈🖤☁️Bakusquad Pride☁️🖤🍈
🍋Quicky🍋
🍋Fuck Me Daddy🍋
❤️Because I Love You ❤️
ITZ HALLOWEEN MY BITCHES
🍋Choke Me While Your Cock Is Down My Throat🍋
🖤Without Me🖤
☁️🖤80 Days Until 🖤☁️
And The Winner Is...
☁️Movie Terrors ☁️
😂Tomura's Accidents(Special)😂
🎄Under The Mistletoe (Christmas Special) 🎄
☁️💥New Year's Rockin Eve NYC (2019) 💥☁️
🖤Un "Break" Able 🖤
🍋Show Me🍋
Hey Guys! Im Back!
🖤☁️🍈"Detention for You and You"🍈☁️🖤
🍈☁️Sunburn's a Bitch☁️🍈
🍋Hotel Room 🍋
🖤Premonition🖤

☁️Blanket Wars ☁️

37.5K 785 3.2K
By milkteabobabear

A/N
Look at that little Bakugou, he's so adorable ❤️❤️❤️

Slight Lime At The End!
-

It's all out war when Bakugou and Kirishima share a bed.

When two men try to squeeze into a full sized bed, with one comforter, only one comes out the winner.

-

Monday

"Hey, hey, hey Bakugou?!?" Kirishima skids to a halt next to the pissy blonde.

"What do you want shitty hair?" The grumpy male grumbles. "It's too early on Monday morning for your fuck munch games."

Even it being 7:45 in the morning, Kirishima's nothing but smiles, Bakugou's attitude not bothering him a bit.

"I was wondering if I could stay at your house for the week, my parents are going out of town, and since I talk about you the most, my mom suggested I stay at your house." He asks happily.

Now, that caught Bakugou off guard, he stops in his tracks and Kirishima keeps walking a few more steps before stopping and walking backward to him.

"Whatya day? I mean I am always stay at Denki's if you can't have m-"

"Fuckin whatever, I'll ask" grumbles Bakugou under his breath.

Kirishima's happy mood somehow improves tenfold, even though Bakugou didn't think the guy could get any happier.

"Thanks bro, I owe you, if your mom says yeah just text me where you live and what time to be there!" Kirishima says walking to class.

Bakugou has no idea what made him say yes, or his version of yes anyway, but he suddenly gets the urge to clean his room.

-

7:15 rolls around, and Bakugou is furiously throwing things under his bed, trying to clean up a little bit before Kirishima shows up at his doorstep.

He can smell his mother cooking spicy chicken curry(extra spicy per his request) in the kitchen downstairs.

He won't admit it, but Bakugou is actually kind of nervous about having Kirishima in his room, he's never allowed anyone besides himself and his parents in his room.

He hears the all to familiar RING of the doorbell, and does one last glance around his room, mentally checking off everything he did.

He hears his moms footsteps walking to the door and starts to freak out, because his mother can be very vicious when it comes to her affection.

He throws open his bedroom door, bolts down the stairs taking them two at a time cutting his mother off from the door.

"I got it old hag" he growls to her fixing his hair.

She only arches an eyebrow in reply before strutting off to the kitchen to continue cooking.

Only then did he realize he just fixed his hair for Kirishima in front of his mother and mentally slaps himself.

He opens the door to find a gorgeous sight.

Kirishima, his hair down(it looked so soft, so soft that Bakugou wanted to run his hands through it), a white bandana tied around his forehead pushing his bangs back, a loose grey tank top, and to tie it all off jeans with a black leather belt.

Oh shit, he's done for.

"Hey Bakubro! Thanks for letting me stay over!" Kirishima states flashing a blinding smile in his direction.

"Just get in here shitty hair, and stop making such a big fuckin deal bout it" Bakugou steps aside to let Kirishima in.

"Oh my god it smells amazing in here, is that your cooking?!" Kirishima inhaled deeply while taking off his shoes politely.

"Nah, it's the old hags cooking extra,extra spicy chicken curry, my request on the double extra" he says.

"Oh your moms here? Can I meet her?!" He says excitedly almost jumping up and down.

"Stop actin like such a fuckin kid shitty hair" Bakugou grumbles leading him into the kitchen.

Kirishima follows happily.

As soon as they step foot into the kitchen Mrs. Bakugou engulfs Kirishima in a hug.

"I'm so sorry for you having to put up with my brat of a son, I feel for you" she mumbles into his shirt, because Kirishima is almost as tall as Bakugou, and she's just that short.

"Hi Mrs.Bakugou! I'm Kirishima and I like hanging out with Katsuki, he's fun to be around!!" Kirishima responds hugging the woman back.

"Are we speaking of the same Katsuki? The dark brooding son of mine?" She asks pulling back from the hug.

Kirishima just laughs, "He's not that bad, we get along great, I'm just surprised he let me stay over." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh! If you ever need to stay anywhere just come over here, your like my second son now" Mrs. Bakugou says cheerily.

"Bakugou could use an influence like you! He thinks too highly of himself and needs to be brought down a few notches" she says sighing and looking at her son.

His face flushed and a vein pumping in his forehead he snarls to his mother "Shut up you old hag, if anyone think to highl-" He gets cut off with a smack over the head.

"DONT HIT ME WOMAN, WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR ARE?!"

Oh yes, this was going to be a very interesting week for Eijiro.

-

The rest of the night went smoothly, and after thanking Mrs. Bakugou for an amazing dinner, the boys headed up to play video games in Bakugou's room.

Brushing their teeth was quite an interesting experience for the both of them, Kirishima destroying a toothbrush with his shark like teeth, and Bakugou destroying his screaming "DIE DAMN GERMS DIE!"

Kirishima didn't say a thing about the huge All Might poster above his bed, deciding to spare Katsuki the humility. He flopped down on the bed sighing at how comfortable it is.

"I'll take the couch" Bakugou grumbles grabbing a pillow off his bed.

"Don't be an idiot Bakubro, we can share the bed it's big enough for both of us!" Kirishima replies moving over by the wall letting Bakugou lay down net to him.

But, Bakugou only stares at him.

"What's wrong?"

He just stands there, fighting down the major blush threatening to take over his face.

"Nothin shitty hair" he says cutting out the light and laying down with his back to Kirishima.

Both boys were very much aware of the heat the other was putting off.

Bakugou pulls the covers closer to him, yanking then away from Kirishima.

Kirishima yanks them back.

Back and fourth the boys fight for the blanket.

Finally settling it with even blanket, for now, the boys slowly drifted off to sleep back to back.

Tuesday

Bakugou woke up shivering.

Which is strange considering his quirk, but he soon found the culprit.

Kirishima, rolled up like a burrito, in his blanket...HIS BLANKET!!

Grumbling under his breath Bakugou tries to pry it off of Kirishima, but his hand was clamped down hard on it.

"Damn it shitty hair" Bakugou grumbles rubbing his arms to warm up.

Glancing over at red, he really looks at him for the first time.

A splash of freckles dashes across his nose, the scar above his left eyebrow really showing when his eyes are closed.

Woah, how can someone be so unbelievably attractive?

Bakugou shakes the thought from his head.

God what is he doing, Kirishima would never like him the way Bakugou feels for him.

Finally a chance opens up and Bakugou swipes the blanket from Kirishima.

Aside from it being time to go, Bakugou doesn't want to leave just yet, he enjoys having the redhead company next to him.

-

When they finally reach school it's already 3rd period, and as soon as they walk in together rumors start flying around faster than Iida can sprint.

Bakugou shuts them down really quick by saying "fuck off he's staying with me because his fuckin parents are outta town."

And everyone knows not to mess with Bakugou when he's in a pissy mood.

They get left alone for the day, and the rumors reside.

-

The same routine that night, eat dinner, play video games, get ready for bed.

Right before he fell asleep Bakugou swears he felt Kirishima shift closer to him.

Wednesday

Bakugou was fuckin glad he woke up first considering the delima he is in.

His face immediately flushes the color of Kirishima's hair.

Both of his arms are wrapped around Kirishima's torso, they're legs are tangled together the worst of all his face is buried in Kirishima's neck.

Bakugou couldn't lie, it felt amazing, but to have Kirishima wake up and find Bakugou all over him, he'd rather find out the reaction another day.

He had to be ninja stealthy to get out of the sleeping mans grasp.

Slowly but steadily he makes progress, and after about 15 minutes of slowly moving he breaks the grasp and as fast as fuckin possible rolls over to his side of the bed.

Feeling for the blanket, only to find that fuckin shitty hair had stolen it again.

Bakugou kicks Kirishima off of the bed and snatches the blanket bundling up in it.

Thump

Kirishima wakes up with a rude awakening.

First off, he's on the floor, second the fuckin blanket is gone.

He jumps back up o the bed and takes it from Bakugou.

He hears a hiss from the other side of the bed and then both boys are on the floor fighting for the blanket.

Eventually he shifts and is able to jab his fingers into Bakugou's sides, not really meaning to tickle him but an intake of breath signals that he's ticklish.

"Wait...wait wha-...HAHAHAHAHA" Bakugou falls onto the floor almost crying from being tickled.

"Fucki'n Stop" He gasps out between laughs.

Kirishima just tickles harder.

"I'll kill you" he has tears running down his face from laughter, and tries weakly pushing Kirishima's chest.

Suddenly the bedroom door slams open and a FLASH blinds the two boys. "What the fuckin' hell old hag?!" Bakugou yells finally settling down.

"Well, it's been years since I heard you laugh like that, I needed a picture to for the occasion" she says waving the camera around.

Right then is when Kirishima realizes the position they're in, he's straddling Bakugou's waist and his shirt is all rumpled, not to mention Bakugou doesn't even have a shirt on. He doesn't know what this looks like to Mrs.Bakugou but she doesn't show any sign of taking notice.

"Breakfast is in 20 boys I expect you downstairs soon." She states, walking back down to kitchen.

Kirishima and Bakugou just stare at each other for what feels like eternity.

Finally Bakugou pushes Kirishima off his saying "fuckin' get of shitty hair your fuckin' heavy as shit."

"R-right sorry" he stutters our standing up off Bakugou and holding out a hand to help him up.

Bakugou ignores the gesture and gets up on his own.

This was going to be a hella long day.

Friday

Bakugou has been getting lucky and waking up before Kirishima each morning, but this morning Kirishima wakes up to the sight of Bakugou attached to him.

His face flushes red as his hair, but he admits to himself he likes this, he likes being with Bakugou like this.

But...he can't.

Today his parents come back from the business trip, and he's going to home.

He was getting used to living with Bakugou, and as much as he didn't want to admit it he had grown a major crush on the boy over the first year at UA.

He took notice in the small things that he did, like how Bakugou, even though he wouldn't admit it, didn't have full control of his quirk and would set off accidental explosions from the tips of fingers under his desk. Or how he had a bad habit of chewing on his pencil while thinking about what to write next.

But Kirishima loved the little things about him, it was adorable how he would make his irritated faces, his short temper, and his body buil- Wait?! What was he thinking.

Bad Kirishima, you know he's not bi.

Even though he wishes he could talk to Bakugou and tell him what he actually feels, but that will never happen, Bakugou cuddling him was probably only because he took the blanket away. Yeah, that's why.

He feels Bakugou shift in his arms burying closer to him pressing his nose further into his neck.

Kirishima has to suppress as laugh because of the hot breath tickling his neck.

God why is the guy so adorable.

It didn't take long for Bakugou to wake up ad realize the position, and when he saw Kirishima was awake, Goddamn did his face turn red, as he quickly untangled himself from Kirishima.

If it was possible Bakugou got even reder when Kirishima laughed at him with his struggle to get from under the blanket.

Kirishima couldn't help it, Bakugou just looked so flustered it was hilarious.

"Fuckin' shut up shit for hair" he mumbles, muffled by the pillow.

"Did you just combine shitty hair, and hair for brains?" That just makes Kirishima laugh harder.

Right then is the moment Kirishima makes a choice to try and make a move, if he gets rejected he'll back off and never try again, but this crush of his something has to be done about it.

Sliding over so he's chest to back with Bakugou again he wraps his arms around his torso gently. He immediately feels Bakugou tense up.

"What are you doing shitty hair?" He asks much softer than Kirishima expected.

"Do you like it?" Kirishima can't stop himself from the question.

Bakugou has a million thought spinning through his head at once.

It's silent for a count of ten before

"....yeah" he whispers.

Kirishima gets the biggest smile he's ever had.

Bakugou turns around in his arms to face him.

Kirishima's smile dies down when they lock eyes, and start leaning closer without noticing.

Staying about an inch apart Kirishima asks "are you sure your okay with this?"

"Shut the fuck up and fuckin' kiss me already shitty hair".

That's all Kirishima needed to hear to surge forward and gently place his lips on Bakugou's.

They're a lot softer than he expected, he takes one hand from around his torso and uses the elbow to lean up and over Bakugou, while the other slides down to his waist.

Bakugou bites down on his lower lip and pulls, and Gaddamn that was hot.

He licks Bakugou's bottom lip in return, but being Bakugou he immediately denies.

Kirishima's hand that was on his waist slides up his bare chest and pinched at his nipples slightly.

Bakugou inhales sharply through his mouth and Kirishima takes the opportunity to slide his tongue across Bakugou's.

Bakugou lets out a whimper from the back of his throat, a sound not only Kirishima didn't know he could make, but he himself had never heard it.

This was going further than Kirishima expected, but he didn't want to take it so fast.

He slowly slowed the kisses down to soft ones before giving one last peck and pulling back.

Bakugou still had his eyes closed at that point, because he kept replaying the kiss in his head.

"Bakugou you still there?" Kirishima questions.

"Yeah, yeah I'm just....thinking"

"About how amazing that was?" Kirishima smiles.

"Yeah" Bakugou responds opening his eyes to meet Kirishima's.

They both sit up stretching, with a few pops of the back coming from both of them.

With both of them sitting on the edge of the bed Bakugou turns Kirishima's face to his and presses his lips back against Kirishima's.

FLASH

Mrs.Bakugou giggles from outside the door camera in hand.

Bakugou pulls back abruptly.

"Wait what are you doing?" Kirishima didn't notice the flash.

"FUCKIN' OLD HAG" He storms out of his room to chase down his laughing mother.

Yeah well by the time Kirishima finally got downstairs Mrs. Bakugou had her son by a long shot.

Kirishima couldn't help but laugh at the way Mrs. Bakugou had her foot planted proudly on her sons chest.

He couldn't believe this all started with the fighting over a blanket.

-

Word Count- 2756

A/n

So this was the first of 7 different drafts I have(which are all smut and fluff) Hope you enjoyed, it's a little all over the place but I think you should get the perspective. With school starting next week idk if I'll be able to update very weekend like I'd planned, schools a pain😭. But I'll try! 

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 758 23
[Semi-Edited Version] Wattys 2019 Start date : May 11, 2019 End date: June 9, 2019 LOTS AND LOTS OF FLUFF!!! This takes place after their time at U...
44.4K 2.2K 9
Kirishima and Bakugou have their entire future ahead of them, and they plan to spend it together. That is, until one fight with an unknown villain ri...
7.1K 321 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
41.1K 724 68
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!