๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐˜ ~ | ๐—ก๐—–...

By xo_aki

"Why do they call you their "Pretty Boy" are you gay by any chance?" "I'm the Pretty Boy because in much pret... More

info
character info
{ ํ•˜๋‚˜ } First Meeting
{ ํ…Œ์˜ค } VLive Gay Bosung Moments
{ไธ‰} K-POP NEWS
{ไธ€ใค} Authors Note
{ํ•˜๋‚˜/ไธ€/ใƒฏใƒณ} NCT DREAM Bosung Ships
{๋‘/ไบŒ/ไบŒ} Haechans Injury Note
{์„ธ/ไธ‰/ๅ‚} Bosung Crying
{ ๋„ค } Bosungs Birthday Hidden Camera
{ ๋‹ค์„ฏ } !The Knowing Bros!
{ ๅ‚ } Bosung being Bosung
{ ํ•˜๋‚˜ } Bosung and Jisung.. ๐Ÿ’“
{ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข } 2Sung Scandal
[ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ] 2Sung pt. 2
{ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข } Authors Note ๐Ÿ“
โ™ก A/N โ™ก

{ ์„ธ } Maknae King Bosung's Funny VLive Moments

8.9K 222 51
By xo_aki

:If you think Bosung isnt funny and if some of you guys think he is funny well you are gonna think he is the funniest member of NCT you've ever seen:

Here Are Some Funny VLive Moments From Your NCT Maknae King Bosung!

1. I Want Taeyong-Hyung And Ten-Hyung They Are Both Mine!

During a VLive with NCT U it was like usual... Random just very random, but what all fans could see was a TaeSung ship happening but the fans could also see a sad looking Ten left out. They were squealing and fangirling/fanboying in the comments and saying things like...

'Awe Jealous TenTen Of Taesung I Love It!'

'Awe How Could You Leave TenTen Out He Looks So Sad.'

'So Cute TenTen Jealous Of TaeSung! Don't Leave Ten Out.'

This made Ten laugh and look at the two boys one who was teasing and the other who was a blushing mess because of the others tease. Ten then blurted out...

"Hey what about me am I not important!"

And then this automatically made Bosung jump off the left side of the couch he was on and automatically hold Tens face and look at him in the eyes...

"I could never forget you hyung and you are always important don't forget that!"

And then Bosung jumped in the middle of the two hyungs and held them close to him and he blurted out...

"I want both of my hyung I want both Taeyong-hyung and Ten-hyung they are both mine!!"

And with that both of the hyungs laugh and blush in the grips of their maknae and the comments well started piling up with TenSung and BoYong comments.

2. Jisung Is Not A Cute Swag Hyung He's A Hot Swag Hyung

During a VLive with the Dream Team when they where celebrating Haechans birthday comments of course where piling up about how Haechan was growing and how he's so grown now but some where also on the attention of Bosung who was thinking of something and looking frustrated for example...

'Is Bosungie Okay He Looks Frustrated?'

'Is Bosungie Thinking Of Something Because He Looks Like A Lost Boy. 😂'

'I Know Its Haechanie's Birthday But Like Is Bosungie Hurt Or Something Cause He Seems Frustrated?'

This then caught Marks attention and Renjun and they looked at their Maknae from the '02 liner. They did notice he looked frustrated, like he was thinking if something so Mark then said...

"Bosungie are you okay? Are you thinking of something?"

Then after a few seconds Bosung replied with...

"Oh yeah I am thinking of something Mark-hyung!"

Then Renjun smiled and asked the youngest '02 liner...

"What where you thinking about?"

Bosung answered with...

"Why does everyone call our Jisungie hyung a swag hyung and a cute hyung?"

Then this caught the whole Dream Teams attention and Jeno asked...

"Well because he is a swag maknae to us and hyung to you and a cute one to. Why is something wrong?"

Bosung then looked at Jisung and replied with a huge smile...

"Well I don't think he's cute I think he's a hot maknae. Like a hot swag hyung!"

This then made everyone laugh in the Dream Team excluding Bosung and look at him. Bosung then looked at the camera and say with a serious face...

"Jisung is not a cute swag maknae. He's a hot swag maknae."

And then he jumps on Jisungs back well him being the only one 175 /5'8 so basically kinda the shortest so it was kinda easy for Jisung to hold him up.

3. Well Your Supposed To Be Short Hyung!! Im Not!

During a VLive with NCT 127 Bosung was angry and getting teased by the hyungs during the VLive because of his hight difference and how he's like Taeil. Then Johnny while laughing asks Bosung...

"Bosungie are you okay?"

Bosung does not answer and just looks at the wall and turns his back towards the members this then made WinWin get up from his seat and walk to the boy and hug him and say...

"Its okay Bosungie its not bad being short Taeil is short to so its fine."

Bosung then pulled himself out of WinWin's grip and stand up and yell...

"But hyung is supposed to be short!! I'm Not!"

This then made NCT 127 laugh at their maknae excluding Taeil hyung he then got up from his seat of the couch and yell...

"Yah that's no way to talk to your hyung!"

Bosung then blurted out...

"But its true most of the hyungs are shorter than their Maknae unlike me I'm short its not fair!"

Taeil yelled in a sarcastic way and said...

"Go to the corner this instant!"

Bosung then walked to the corner of the room and faced the corner and yelled...

"I hate being short!"

This made NCT 127 laugh and some fall out of their seat because of this. Taeil then walked to their maknae and hug him close.

4. I Am The King!!

Now this one is the one that is never forgotten and the funniest out of the moments. During a VLive with the Whole NCT meaning NCT 2018 Bosung wasn't there and was somewhere else and the hyungs where confused as well.

"Hey has anyone saw Bosung lately?"

Lucas asked all of the NCT Members in a loud but questioning tone.

"Actually we haven't seen Bosung. He wasn't even at the dorm."

Johnny replied everyone of the member's then talked about how rare it is for Bosung to be late to a live and practice. Doyoung then decided to call his maknae and as he did it went straight to voicemail. But after about 10 seconds as that happens the door opens to reveal... Bosung... With a king cape and a crown with his Adidas's outfit.

"The Maknae King Has Arrived!!"

Bosung blurted out the comments then started piling with Bosung comments and funny ones especially and you could see all the Dream and Half of NCT 127 and U fall on the floor laughing as they saw Bosung in the attire he was in. Bosung took the camera from Taeyong (Which was laughing and trying to steady the camera in his hands.)

Bosung looked at the camera and said...

"I am the Maknae King of NCT! I am Alway's the King of the Maknae's!"

This made NCT laugh even made and Bosung fake swipe his hair sassily as if it was long and with that Bosung had made the VLive a funny and interesting VLive NCT ever had.

:And That Folks Was Maknae King Bosung's Funny VLive Moments In NCT!:

published now♥♦

edited 1/21/19♦♦

isn't Bosung just the cutest funny NCT member ever♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1K 40
โSuga Hyung โฃ I want to receive that message too. After this, please send me a message saying you love me tooโฃโž Wโ‚•โ‚‘แตฃโ‚‘ โ‚ โ‚›แตขโ‚™gโ‚—โ‚‘ แตข โ‚—...
63.1K 2K 13
โWhy does he smile at me like that?โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
271K 16K 50
โCan I have your number? It's for educational purposes.โž ยฉ DIORTYUN Started: May 4, 2020 Completed: Aug 13, 2020 _________________________________ TX...
70.9K 2K 16
"You know i want to try things out too" "I'm going to fuck you on your birthday" "Let's call it a really strong Bromance?" *Why can't you Love me lik...