Apocalyptic Angle

By Trash-Monkeys

God wants to fix the problems that humanity made in the world but sadly he can't do it himself. So he send on... More

Sweet Dreams(Eurythmics)
Zombie(the cranberries)
Safe And Sound(Taylor Swift)
People Like Us(Teenwolf cover)
Characters information
Hello(Adele)
Up,Down(BoyEpic)
The Death of Me (Asking Alexandria)
On My Own (TroyBoi)
Somebody's Watching Me(Rockwell)
The World Is Ugly (MCR)
Wake up (BVB)
Guts Over Fear (Sia)
Infected (Nightcore)
Human (Rag 'n' Bone Man)
Awake and Alive (skillet)
Hello Above (pierce the veil)
Moving on (Asking Alexandria)
Youngblood (5SOS)
Beside you (5sos)
Demolition lovers (MCR)
Trouble (SWS)
Superhero (falling in reverse)
Ease (Troye sivan)
Don't Try (Gerard way)
How You Feeling? (superfruit)
Losing My Mind (falling in reverse)

This Is Not The End (Fieldwork)

21 0 0
By Trash-Monkeys

(Colbys pov )

The sunlight blinds my eyes behind my eyelids. I slowly opened them as bright colors flow in. I groaned as I left my head off my arm. I look down when I noticed a heavy force on my chest. I smiled a little when I see that it was Sam. I look around me as I see tall grass again I sigh but it was beautiful the way the sun shine over the little hills. A gentle breeze blow making the grass sway.

  When I look back to Sam, his eyes were looking at me. The corners of my eyes grow dark until I was in the darkness again. A bright glow shin before my closed eyes, I open my eyes aging to only see the ceiling of our room, I sighed in relief. 

"Colby?"

I look over at Sam who was on the floor. I sit up in the bed.

"Yes, Sam"

He looked down at the floor and her started to shake, I got up and keel next to him.

"Sam? What wrong? "

When he looked up at me his eyes was full of tears.

"We.....we.....dont.....have enough......food....we.......only have a....few cans left...."

I frowned at him and bring him into a hug.

'I know this was going to happen soon. I have to leave to find more and I really don't know how long I might be gone.'

I left go and grabbed his hands.

"I told you this was going to happen."

He huged me again.

"I dont....want you.....to go."

He said into my shoulder, I hug him tighter.

"I have too Sam and you can't stop me plus we have more mouths to feed."

I make him let go as I can get ready to go, he tryed to stop me.

"Sam stop."

I try to make him quite until I got fed-up with it.

"IF I DON'T GO WE'LL DIE, SAM"

I yelled at him, I really didn't want to yell at him but I had too. When I got done with packing, I turn to Sam. I grabbed him face and kissed him hoping this was not the last time I'll get to kiss him.

"I love you Sam. I really do but I have to go."

I let go of him and move to got my stuff. I walked it into the kitchen and grabbed two cans only and put them into my bag. I stoped when I got to the door.

(Sam's pov )

He stopped at the door and turned to me. He gives me a smile but I can see that he didn't want to go look in his eyes but I know he as too. He's the only one who can stand the snow and the cold. He opened the door and stepped put into the winter landscapes, I cryed as I slowly shut the door......

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 493 18
writing stories cause why not ☆ i'll only be doing fluff and angst, nothing else!! this will have solby, but its subtle #14 in samandcolby - 7/10/23
5.2K 301 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
41.9K 1.8K 22
FANTASY/ROMANCE After facing a near death experience as a child, Stan has been searching for the one who saved him, but with no luck. Now aged 25, h...
32.7K 1.1K 20
He was warned. He was told. But he still had his intentions.. --- Colby Brock was a new student at Humphrey High School, where he met the best of peo...