Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

repunzel0313 által

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... Több

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~36~

7.1K 255 47
repunzel0313 által

⚠️double update!!! extra long chapter!! read ~35~ before this⚠️

Freyah Kent:

I woke up to a cold bed and waking up to a cold bed when normally you have someone in it with you is not how I wanted to wake up.

I got in the shower, got dressed in ripped jean shorts and slipped over my head Wolf's university hoodie adding a pair of fluffy sock to my feet before heading to the kitchen for a cup of tea and to feed Smokey.

I basically spent my whole day moaning about the fact that Ollie left me alone all day especially after what happened last night. I'm being so freaking paranoid I ended up with a frying pan in one hand and a butcher's knife in the other. Every time I heard a noise I thought it was my grandfather coming to get me.

I know on this occasion he will take his time. He didn't do that last time and I got away. But now that he know's I'm with Wolf he is going to be a little more precautious and elaborate a solid plan to make me feel as if he abandoned the idea of making my life a living hell so that I would put my guard down but I reality he is going to do a sneak attack. I just know it.

I was sitting on the sofa flipping through a magazine, seems like it is the only thing that I do, when the front door opened and manly voices were heard.

In fright I jumped up, pan in hand ready to hit whoever tried to get close but then I realised that it was Ryder and Oliver walking in. Seeing me with the pan they froze in their step with questioning looks.

"What's with the pan?" Oliver asked me walking closer to me prying it out of my hands.

"It's for my protection," I mumbled placing my head on his chest waiting to be embraced in his arms.

"You're safe here Fire, you don't need to harass us with a pan." He chuckled kissing my forehead.

"Guys, I don't mean to be selfish or anything but Wolf and I were in the middle of a life or death situation here." Ryder pipped up.

I detached myself from Oliver reluctantly and let us both join Ryder in the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" I asked taking a seat next to Ry after giving him a Hello hug.

"My parents are getting married."

"That's great congratulations!" I cheered hugging him again.

"Rather late than never!" I squealed again getting all excited.

I know I haven't really spent time with his parents, Ray and Annie, but I do love dancing and weddings involve dancing and who can say no to cake and free alcohol? I surely can't.

"Yeah, it's so great." He sarcastically replied.

"You don't seem so happy about it? Don't you want your parents to get married?" I asked confused.

"Well yeah I'm happy for them and all but that means I need to bring a date."

Oliver handed me a cup of tea and a coffee for Ry as I nodded my head to what he was saying.

"What's the matter then? I'm sure you can find yourself a good girl to take to the wedding." I reassured him but Ollie was shaking his head as if I had said something wrong.

"The problem is I'm not really into girls, my parents don't know that." He sighed.

"Oh." Was my short reply until it hit me what he was pointing at.

"OH!" I said a little louder my eyes widening.

"Yeah. So that's where we are at, at the moment and I have no idea how to tell them that I am gay." His voice getting a little panicky.

"Ry, I think you are being a little over dramatic about this situation. I have been telling you this for years to tell them. You are so open about it and yet when it comes to them you get all freaked out about it." Wolf commented, I almost wanted to slap his gorgeous face.

"It's not that simple Ollie. I know how hard it was for Tony to come out to his family and he was the cliche of the gay guy. I mean even a blind person could see he was gay but it took him years to actually be honest about it to the people he knew." I started.

"But don't worry Ry they will love you no matter what. I mean the worst they can do is no longer talk to you. They cannot kick you out since you have moved out already and if they have something to say about it I'll get their minds to change about it." I smiled at him giving him a hug.

I looked up to see Wolf looking at me with something in his eyes, not quite sure what it was but what my mind was thinking about was scaring me shitless.

"Thanks, Frey," Ryder said giving me another hug.

"If you want me to I can call Tony and you guys can talk about this, he will give you tips and everything. If you want when you are ready to tell your parents I would gladly go with you if you need the support and I'm sure Wolf will go too. Right, Wolf?" I asked giving Ollie a stern look daring him to say no to me.

"Yeah sure, we'll both go." He nodded coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You are the best honestly. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me."

We ended up on the sofa watching a movie. I called Tony over and now the four of us were squeezed together on the sofa. Tony and Ryder got to talk about being gay and what not while Ollie and I had a cheeky make out session in the bathroom. Not the greatest place but we were horny so, yeah that happened.

I missed Tony so much and was happy that we could spend the evening together like we did. I was low key hoping to play matchmaker between Ry and Tony too, I mean they would make a cute couple, the plus would be that I would see Tony more often.

"So when's the wedding?" I questioned since we were talking about this wedding but never actually about it if you get what I mean.

"In two weeks. They want a small wedding with close relatives, no fuss. They want it done and over with as soon as possible." Ryder told me while handing the popcorn over to Ollie who was acting as my mattress since I was basically sitting/ lying on him.

"Damn that's soon." Tony stole the words out of my mouth.

"Yeah, also Frey, mom wanted you to sing at the wedding since it's too short of a notice to book a real band or a DJ. Would that be alright?" Ry asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure, I guess so. I could pop over there tomorrow with you so you could finally confess and get it done and over with before the wedding." I suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. I might as well do it. I'm ready now."

*******************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

The next morning, Frey, Ry and I all made our way to Annie and Ray's house since Freyah needed to see with Annie about the music arrangements but most importantly Ryder needed to confess he was gay.

I knew he was nervous as hell and we had spoken about this since the moment he told me he was gay. Annie opened the door to us, giving us each individual hugs. We all made our way to the living room that seemed to have become a wedding convention with a million different flower arrangements, cakes and all that jazz all around the place.

"Sorry for the mess. Ray couldn't make his mind up at the sop so we ended up taking all the suggestions so he would see what fitted best. Honestly, he did this to take the piss." She rolled her eyes at Ray's antiques,  it doesn't surprise me that he did this.

We all laughed a little but stopped once we saw the killer look Annie was giving us.

Saoirse was tucked to my side, she was feeling a little under the weather this morning and got really cold so she was staying glued to my side for warmth. Ray came in a few moments later, after all the greetings Ryder spoke up.

"Mom, dad I need to tell you something before we start. Could you both sit down?" He ringed his fingers together.

He stood in the middle of the living room facing both his parents. The original plan was to first sort out the music arrangements for Frey but it seemed Ryder got too nervous and forgot that part.

Frey and I were further back in the room watching the scene unfold. Ryder needed me there for support, he hates to admit it but he can't do this alone. I know he said he didn't mind us coming but in reality, he desperately needed us there. He has been my best friend since the day we were both conceived and I could never let him down.

I've known he was gay since high school. He told me one evening when we had a sleepover at the house. He thought I would get mad and no longer be his friend. I hit him behind the head for ever thinking that I would do the. My mum taught me better than to treat someone differently because they loved someone of the same sex. Plus I didn't understand why he freaked out so much because uncle Paul was gay and everyone seemed fine about it.

I told him that as long as he was happy and didn't develop a weird crush on me that we would be fine and I would be happy for him. He's like a twin brother to me.

I could see him fidget as he calmed his breathing.

"Well, what is it you wanted to tell us, Ryder? What does it have to do with the wedding?" His mum asked slight worry lacing her voice.

"And stop fidgeting like that, you're scaring me." She snapped making Ryder stop and look up to both of his parents.

"Mom, Dad. I'm gay." He blurted out.

I felt Freyah squeeze my hand afraid of the answer.

Ryder was just stood there anxiously waiting for some sort of reaction out of them.

"Don't." Annie started taking Ray's hand in hers seeing as his hands turned to fists and his jaw clenched.

"Ray, don't you dare," Annie warned.

At that point, I was ready to give them a piece of my mind if ever Ray or Annie had something bad to say about their son's confession.

"Hi Gay, I'm dad."

Ray cursed out laughing only making Annie sigh and roll her eyes at Ray's outburst.

He was laughing so hard he was holding his stomach and slapping his knee, leaving the rest of us stunned.

Ryder turned his head in our direction sharing our confused look not knowing what to do, in return I gave him a shrug not knowing what to do either.

"You're not mad?" His he spoke up his voice showing his confusion.

Annie gasped standing up and cupping her son's face.

"Mad? Why would we be mad at you?" She asked softly as this was clearly not either of us were expecting.

"it wasn't quite the reaction I was expecting out of you." Ryder sated slightly offended.

"Don't pay attention to your father, Let the joke he thought was funny sink in. He will come back to his senses once he gets it out of his system. I sometimes wonder why I said yes to marrying him." She rolled her eyes once more.

"Besides, we already knew you were more into dicks than chicks." She shrugged picking up the mugs from the coffee table.

"MOM!" Ryder screeched at his mum's foul language.

"What Honey? How would you like me to phrase that? We knew you were gay, we were just waiting for you to come out and say it. To be honest we didn't think it would take you so long. Your dad has been saving that joke for about six years."

Ryder followed her movements with his eyes, Fire and I not moving from our spots.

"How?' He asked still in shock about what Annie said.

" A mother knows. I knew there was something you weren't telling me. You never brought a girl home nor have you ever spoken about a girlfriend. Heck, you never spoke about one night stands or anything! I know that doesn't necessarily mean you were gay. But even when you were little, you always preferred to go shopping with me rather than doing stuff with your dad at the warehouse like the other boys. You always wanted to play dress up with Rose and wear the purple princess dress she had. A mother knows and I am glad that you are finally true to who you are inside."

She finished her log speech a tear slipping down her cheek as she embraced a crying Ryder in her arms. Ray soon joined them in a big group hug.

"We love you no matter what." Ray was quick to add.

I looked down at Freyah who was holding my arm, clear tears rolling down her rosy cheeks. Seeing her like that, even if I knew they were happy tears did something to my chest. I hate seeing her cry. The now growing feeling in my chest reappeared but I pushed it away not wanting to let it affect me.

"We should leave them don't you think? We will sort out the wedding stuff later." I whispered in her ear making her jump lightly.

"Yeah." She responded, her crystal blue eyes meeting mine.

We walked out of the house to the car. Before I drove off I sent a text to Ry letting him know that we had left and that we are happy things worked out for him.

Next step will be that wedding.

_________________________

who ships Ryder and our Boy Tony? #Ryny #Toder

don't you just love Ray and Annie, because I sure do!

extra long chapter and you were lucky because here is your double update!! be sure to read ~35~ before this!

xoxoxo

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

234K 5.4K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
163K 2.6K 45
[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towards me and takes cigar pack from nightst...
Truth In My Lies red által

Rejtély / Thriller

2.2K 56 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...
76.4K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...