This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 27

1.1K 32 18
By Lazarreah

Enjoy yall, don't forget to vote and comment😊.

I flushed the toilet, wiping my mouth. I sluggishly stood up, sighing. This shit is horrible . I'm hating this morning sickness,  each and everyday at the same time,  I have to throw up. Don't let me start with the cravings.

I know once I start showing, it is really going to be a problem. I had a hard bump towards the bottom of my stomach. There was definitely a baby in there.

I'm thinking about getting a abortion but I haven't made up my mind yet. This baby is going to stop my flow of things, Lord knows I'm not ready for that. I'm only 21 years old, still have a whole life to live. This shit ain't it.

I  walked into my bedroom then grabbed my phone. I sat down on my bed then called a local abortion clinic in the area.

I didn't want to keep it.

I know this is going to fuck up me and my future. Shit I already done it twice before so it ain't nothing new to me. My freshman year and the beginning of my senior year in highschool. They weren't August baby but, I'm pretty  sure this one is.

No doubt, this is going to get me hella income, if I put him on child support. Maybe i should keep it.

After I set up an appointment to abort it, I laid back in bed. My hand automatically connect to my stomach. I low-key had a connection with it. I grabbed the ultrasound pictures, looking at them.

A small smiled formed, but quickly disappeared. I was only 4 months.... it was growing alot.

I might just keep him.

I called Daejah for what seemed like the 100th time 'dis mawnin'. She wouldn't anwser my calls for shit. I know it's a time difference from the east to west coast but damn. Buh' ah part of meh know why, she probably ignorin' meh. 'Cause she strictly told me not to get drunk last night and look what I done did.

Got muh'fuckin' drunk.

I was 'pose to keep tha' twins 'dis weekend, while Daejah went to Cali. With meh bein' drunk forced her to take Abrianna and Arianna.

I fucked up.

" Wazzam brudda'." I said in the phone, getting up from the bed.

" Was' good nigga?" Davontae asked.

" Nothin' jus' na' gettin' up, wha' 'bout you?"

" Same, I got fuckin' practice today.  And I ain't lookin' forward to leavin' Ariana and Ro'."

" Shit, you gotta do whateva' ya' gotta do, to provide for your family. Tell Ariana I said was' poppin'."

" I already know and ight. Baby!" He put me on speaker. I walked downstairs. Just by tha' lah mess 'dat was down here . I could tell they was rushin' to catch the flight on time. I told her she could take the jet, but she refuse to.

" Yeah?" I heard Ariana say.

" August said hey, you on speaker. "

" I would say hey back, but I'm still mad at him."

" What he do?"

" Ask you best friend Davontae. " I heard the door close, letting me know, she left out the room. I sighed, shaking my head. I put  davontae on speaker, cause I had to start cleaning this mess up.

" Nigga what the fuck you do to my sister?"

" Man I got drunk a-"

" So that's why she got the twins?"

" Yeah man, I fucked  up."

" Yeah you did." He agreed. " She definitely mad at your ass, I bet."

" Man you ain't no fucking help." I smacked my lips, glaring at my phone.

" Ight, ight. I'll call her when I get done talking to you."

" Ight t- Oh shit."

" What?"

" Bro, Daejah forgot Arianna pinky." I picked it up from her seat, where It was laying.

" Welp, hurricane Ariana about to come. You know how she is, without that thing."

I nodded, agreeing with him. All hell gon' break loose, once she finds out, she didn't bring it with her to Cali. She can't survive without it. Somebody gotta bring this to my baybeh.

Daejah.

I tried to get out of bed, not waking up the twins. But they only clutched on to my shirt more. Abrianna grabbed onto my finger, shaking her head no. Signalling that I can't get up until they  get up. While Ariana laid on my stomach, holding the bottom of my stomach. She love to hear my heart beat while she's sleeping. It makes her more comfortable.

I smiled to my self, laying back in bed. I took my phone off the charger,  taking a short  video of how they were laying on me. I'm praying  and hoping this is how there gonna be when they get older. I needed them to stay little forever.

I received a text from August, telling me to call him as soon as I could. If he haven't notice, I been ignoring his ass on purpose.  I need space from him. He told me " I love you. "

The words I most dread, when coming from a  man. That's a word, I do and don't want to hear. I definitely didnt want to hear it coming from August, none what so ever. And the 3 letter word fell out of his mouth.

Even though he was drunk. Drunk mind speaks a sober heart. That's how I know alone, he been feeling that way. We definitely need to talk to eachother.  I just can't do it right now though.

I need sometime.

After August took his cat nap he woke up bout 30 minutes later grinding against my thigh. He was hella horny last night and I wasn't  going to do anything about that. Then he wanted to give me head, which would  be nice, but then again he might've threw up on me. I wasn't going to take any chances.

After that, we talked about his up and coming album. When I heard that, I was happy as hell. I'm definitely going to buy me 10 copies of it soon as it comes out.

After that eventually we fell asleep. Then I had to get back up 5 hours later to get ready.  That shit  was not easy as 1,2,3. The twins didn't want  to get up as much as I did. Now all I'm tryna do is relax.

I snapped out of my thoughts , hearing my phone ring. I grabbed it, noticing Davontae  was calling me.  We connected to face time. " Wassup bunny."

" Hey bubba." I smiled.

" You and my nieces good?" He asked, eating a bowl of cereal.

I nodded. " Yep, there sleep now. What cereal you eating?"

He picked up his phone, pointing the camera In the bowl. " Cinnamon Toast crunch."

" That cereal so good, that's one of the best cereal that was made."

" Forreal, sis you ain't lying. You need to tell you Bestfriend that, she stuck  on Fruity Pebbles still."

" She need some help, that cereal get soggy fast."

" Right same thing I said. By she was like I like when it's gets soggy." He imitated Ariana, and  askew his head as well.

I shook my head, laughing. " I don't know why she does."

" Same, but let let me talk to you 'bout some."I nodded, already knowing it was about August.  " You know August called you right ?"

" Yeah, I know."

" Why you ain't answering then? What if he was in the hospital? "

" I don't want to talk  to him now. And he not because that would've been all over the blogs."

" But still."

I rolled my eyes. " Davontae, I just don't want to talk to him right now. That's it and that's all."

" Girl stop being stubborn and talk to him."

" I'll. " Just not now. I need my space from him.

" Ight." He rubbed up and down his face, like something was bothering him.

" Whats wrong bubba?"

" Nothing."

" Nah it's something, tell me."

" Ight so, I had a dream-"

" That one day-"

" Daejah stop fucking playing bruh. " He glared at me.

I laughed. " I quit. Now what was your Dream about?"

" This boy, he had to be the twins age."

" What you mean, this boy?"

" This toddler." He rubbed up and down his face. " I cant get him out of my head." He shook his head.

I sat up in bed, he had me thinking. " Well what does he look like?" I fixed Arianna bonnet.

" Ight, so he looked like me and Ariana. He had her nose lips and them eyes. Everything else was me."

" Oh wow and he looked the twins age?"

He nodded. " Yeah."

" Thats probably ya-"

" He can't be my son. I don't know nothing  about us having a son together Daejah. That's all I know about is Ro and that's it. I wish Ariana would keep a whole damn child away from me. If he does come about to be our son, which I highly doubt it."

" Just talk to Ariana about it. I think she would've told you if she was  pregnant when we were 18/19."

He agreed. " Yeah, I'll talk to her about it for sure."

Davontae really did want to find out, who was that baby In his dream. The toddler was glued to his mind. He remember every last bit of what happened. The toddlers walked to Davontae and grabbed ahold  to his hand and escorted him to a play ground . And from that Point on , they played together enjoying eachother  presence. 
They didn't say  not word to one another. At the very end  the toddler kissed him good bye and said. " I luh ya." After that there was a beam of light and Davontae  woke up from his dream.

He wouldn't talk to August about it because he would've exactly said. " Yo' dumb ass got ah' broad pregnant in highschool and she aborted tha' baybeh." Davontae knew that wasn't the case.

Davontae  walked  into the den, where Ariana was seated, in a serious thought on her laptop." Baby what you lookin at? He sat down next to her.

" Lookin at these emails for pregnancy shoots."

" You got alot." He said, looking at all the emails.

" I knowww." Ever since Ariana been showing, many companies have reached out to Ariana, to do pregnancy shoots for different brands. She was grateful ad happy about it, but it could be tiring as hell.

" I could help you with that later. But I gotta talk to you about something."

She nodded, looking at him with concern. " Okay." She said softy. She moved her laptop to the side, afterwards sitting on Davontae  lap, straddling him. " Whats wrong?" She played with his curl that was in his hair.

He placed his hands on her sides. " Nothing Marie. It's just that, I had this dream..." He explained to her , what his dream was about.

After he was finish , her mind was running wild. She wanted to know if he knew her secret or not. He's going to go crazy, once I tell him, she thought. " That could've been anything baby."

He agreed with her. " Yeah, you right. You right." But at the back of his head, he knew it was something.

" Arianna and Abrianna stop putting things in the cart." I said, taking the bag of skittle  and a number of other things  out of the cart, they tried to sneak in.

" Buh' mommy." Arianna whined.

" We want 'em." Arianna said, giving me puppy eyes.

" Why y'all doing this to me? Only 1 okay?"They both nodded, eyes lighting up. I can't so no to my babies. I can't but August can.

We were out, getting some things for Royalty . I can't  wait to meet her in person. She looks like a little doll. Just think about how Chris son gonna be. He's gonna be having girls going crazy just in preschool, probably even before that.

I took out my ringing phone,  looking at who it was. August. I put  my phone on silent then slid I back in my pocket. I looked up, Seeing the twins run into a whole another aisle.

I quickly grabbed the cart, going to the same aisle,  they just walked in to. I heard a familiar ass voice, but couldn't put a name to who it might be. 

I saw Arianna and Abrianna talking to fraternal boy/girl set of twins

" Dayvion and Dayci, who y'all  talking to?" There mother said. I looked at them two, they look like so many people, including me. I looked at there mother, shocked.

Oh my lord.

" Giovanna? "

She looked at me, squinting.  " Yeah.... Daejah? "

" Mhm." I looked down at the twins, seeing them interact so easily.  I'm surprised, Arianna wasn't acting all shy. "How are you? " I asked, trying to spark a conversation.

" I've been good and grateful." She smiled. " And you? "

" Same, who are these cuties?" I referred to Dayci and Dayvion.

" My pride and joy. Dayvion and Dayci say hey."

" Hey." Dayci said shyly.

" You pretty." Dayvion said, smiling from ear to ear.

" Awwww, thank you. Your handsome to. "

" Dayvion really." Giovanna laughed.

" Its fine. This is Abrianna and Arianna."

" Hi." They waved.

" Yall are beautiful, looking just like y'all momma."

" Thank you." They said in unison. It was an awkward silence.   I cleared my throat looking at Giovanna. She shifted uncomfortably to one feet to another.

" Look, I don't want this to be uncomfortable betwen us two. I apologise for my actions that were taken back in highschool, it was stupid and childish of me to do them thing-"

" Its fine, I'm over it."

She nodded. " Okay..... I was going to reach out to you anyway."

" Why?"

" So you can get dav-"

" Why you need my brothe-" I stopped, looking at her set of twins. That who they remind me off. Davontae ass. I mentally face palmed myself, knowing all he'll is going to break lose if these are his children. " Why didn't you try to tell him sooner?"

" Because, I don't know exactly if there his or not.  That's why I have to get the test  done, and no I'm not doing this to ruin Ariana and Davontae  relationship together. I have to get this done so they could  have there father on there lives."

I nodded , not seeing anything wrong with that. I just wished this was done sooner. This would've been wayyyy much better, if this was done right when she found out.  Instead of 2 years later, while everything going good.

" Can I get your number?" I asked, looking at Giovanna. She nodded. I took out my phone and handed it to her, while I put my number in hers. " Thank you."

" No problem." She smiled.

" Do you mind if I take a picture of them two? I need proof of this, so Davontae won't think I'm lying about this."

She nodded, not minding. After that was done, Giovanna, Dayvion, and Dayci had to head out. Arianna huffed. " Mommy, I wanna sway and talk."

" Righ'." Abrianna agreed.

" But babes, they gotta go."

They both frowned. Dayvion gave them a big hug, telling them it's okay. " Don't be sad."

They smiled, blushing. Ooooo, August gon get they ass. He is going to go crazy, when he finds put his baby girls hugging boys, and blushing.

" Okay!"

" Day, say bye!" Dayvoin said.

" Bye y'all. " She hugged then waved to them. 

" Come on y'all. " Giovanna put them back into the cart. " Bye Daejah. I'll talk to you soon, nice seeing you."

" You to." I waved. After they were gone, I placed the twins in the cart, before heading to check out. I texted Davontae the picture of Dayci and Dayvion.

- You know who they might be?    5:56pm.

Bubba💀❤- They adorable and no.    5:58pm

Bunny❤🐇-  There probably yours  5:58 pm

Davontae called me as soon as it sent. I answered it, putting it up to my ear. " He-"

" Stop fuckin' lyin' Daejah!"

" I'm not lying. Why would I be lying to you about something like that. And stop yelling at me." I huffed.

" I wouldn't be yelling if you weren't lying."

" I just told you I'm not lying. I just saw Giovanna and her twins. She claiming they could  be yours Davontae. You can't even front. They look just like us. I could see momma in them."

" They ain't ma' fucking babies. I only got 1 and it's gon stick like that  until  I put another one in Ariana, point black period."

I groaned, rolling my eyes. I wanted to smack the shit out of him right now. He in denial, knowing damn well they could be his. Why niggas be doing that shit? " Davo-"

" Excuse me, I had to see you up close. You look so familiar. " A deep voice said, beside me.

I looked up, seeing a brown skinned man. Tattoos up and down his arms, which led me to see how muscular he was. He had bright white teeth with a confident smile. His dimples were everything , right in the middle of his cheeks. He was taller then me, probably about August height.

I licked my lips, dropping my phone to the side of me. He was fine as fuck. As I looked more and more at his face, I felt like I seem him before.

" Daejah?"

I nodded. " Yeah..... and you are?"

" Marcel, you remember from highschool."

Then it clicked. The nigga Davontae beat up for grabbing my ass and calling me a hoe. The Marcel I knew in highschool and the one I'm seeing know, makes me rethink some things.

I nodded. " I remember you." I smiled.  " But you moved from Houston to Cali that same year."

" Yep." He licked his lips, looking at me up and down.  " You changed..... your even more beautiful then I remembered. "

I blushed. " You did to."

Abrianna cleared her throat, looking at me then Marcel with a mug on her face. She crossed her arms, looking at me, raising her eyebrow.

" Mommy, I'm ready to go." Arianna whined, reaching out for me.

I picked her up, shaking me head. These girls here. Just petty. Arianna gave Marcel a look, then laid her head on my shoulder.

" These yours?" He pointed at them. I noticed he had a whole lot of baby stuff in his basket.

I nodded. " Yes. These are my babies, say hey y'all. "

" Good bye sir!"

" Buh-bye!" They waved.

" I'm sorry." I apologized for there behavior.

He fanned me off. " Its cool. "

" I see you have a little one at home to." I pointed to the stuff in his basket, rocking Arianna a bit.

He shook his head, to fast for my liking. " N-Nawl this for my brothers niece. He just had a baby and I wanted to buy them a couple of more things."

I nodded. " Oh okay. Well it's nice seeing you, I have to get going. "

" Wait can I get your number?" He licked his lips for the 10th time while talking to me.

I nodded, giving him my number. We said our goodbyes then went our separate ways. I put my phone up against my ear. That's all I heard was Davontae yelling " Oooooo." Before hanging up.

I shook my head, putting it back into my purse.  Now his past is catching up on him. And I hope Ariana finds out  and  goes of on him to. But I'm not going to tell her, he's going to have to tell her by himself. And I know she's not going to have a good reaction to it.  Now if I'm doing the math correctly, they should be born somewhere in November. A month after the twins.

I'm 100 percent sure there his. Not trying to speak stuff into existence but I could  just feel it. They look just like our mother and I see me in them. Dayci and Dayvoin has to be his. We'll find out when they get a DNA test taken.

Marcel- Just making sure I have your number beautiful. Do you want to go out for lunch with me soon?  - 6:14pm

Daejah- I would love to 😊, just give me date and time and I'll be there. -6:15pm

Marcel- Okay bet. -6:15pm

Marcel was just stuck in my mind.  He acted and looked way different since our freshman year, in a good way. Which I found very attractive. I would want to get to know him and possibly have something more.

---

I held the twins in my arms, unlocking the door. They fell asleep in the car,  on our way back to the hotel.  Which forced me to grab them and the bags, in one trip. Kicking the door opened, I walked in, dropping the bags on the floor. I closed the door then walked into the bed room. I laid them down in bed, then took of their shoes  and jackets, I put a blanket over them, kissing the cheek.

Standing up straight, I looked at Arianna pinky. I could've sworn, I forgot that at home. I shrugged,  shaking it off. I closed the door behind  myself then walked into the livingroom.

I stopped, when I saw him looking at me.

Any....

Questions?

Comments?

Concerns/problems?

A/N-

Who us ready for August album to release. 🙋🙌 I'm, I been waiting for sometime now. And him giving us these snippets of his songs is not helping at all. Did y'all peep something in that video though 😊😩👀

-Questions-

●How do y'all feel about,  Hailey confirming that she's pregnant?

● Do y'all think Giovanna have good intention?
- Is that Davontae son and daughter?

● Who was that in Davontae dream?
- Was it some type of sign?

● What y'all think about Daejah and Marcel exchanging numbers?
- Is there going to be something more?

●Who was that in the hotel livingroom?
-Ray, August, maybe even Reese?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 91 36
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍...
83.5K 4.6K 81
This cover is made by the lovely @mauachka. Thank you, hun. The wind picked up, sweeping my hair around his face. It's shielding us from the crazy w...
312K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
3.7K 365 56
'MARRIAGE' is the holy grail for two people who call themselves soulmates or lovers. Fighting the world, and overcoming all the obstacles, they tie...