Kiss Me I'm Irish

By _kitkatxx

When Layne and her friends make friends with One Direction, what will happen? There's no telling with these f... More

Kiss Me I'm Irish
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
CHAPPIE TEN!:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
CHAPPIE 20!:
Author's Note:
Another Author's Note ._.
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 26 (Part 2):
Chapter 24:
Authors Note...
The End.

Chapter 13:

147 2 1
By _kitkatxx

A/N: Another chapterrr. This one is dedicated to my friend Maddie. Go check out her story, 'Who Knew??' Her username is 'EmmandMaddie'. This is her chapter:D YAYYY. Okay. READ.

*read in announcer voice.* ONE WEEK LATERRR!

To catch you up on things, Layne, Leannah, Rosie, and the boys are all back in London. They all share a flat. This is sleeping arrangements: Niall and Layne, Leannah and Harry, Rosie and Zayn, Louis and Liam! Don't worry, they all have like seperate apartment thingies (Work with me here!) and there are two bedrooms in each one of them. They are all now at the studio about to meet their new stylist!

Liam's POV:

We were waiting patiently (Well, Layne, Rosie and Leannah were) for our new stylist to come in. I have to admit, I was getting really annoyed cause she was late. "She's already 10 minuets late!!" I yelled. "Calm your unhappy turtles, Leeyum!" Layne yelled back at me. "Yeah, Liam, she'll be here in a couple of minuets. She probably just slept late!" Rosie also yelled at me. "Okay, okay," I mumbled. Never fight with girls, I made the mental note in my head of things to never do with girls. Then I saw the most beautiful figure walk into our studio.

Autumn's POV: NO HATE FOR LEEYUM!

I walked into the nice studio to see none other than Liam Payne staring at me. GREAT. I have to work with the person I hate the most! Ugh. I guess we could work something out. Oh, but if looks could kill, Liam Payne would be SO dead right now!

Sorry for so many switch ups on Point Of Views!! Liam's POV:

She was giving me daggers and I had no idea why. I didn't even know the girl! I decided I would try and go talk to her, so I walked over to her and stuck out my hand. "My name is Liam Payne." "I know who you are!" she snapped at me. Then I said, "Um, I'm sorry, but did I do something to you? Because from what I know, there is no reason for you to be giving me the cold shoulder!" "You really don't know, do you?" she asked a little more calm now. I shook my head and she sighed.

Autumn's POV:

I explained my story to him and when I finished, he said, "So you think this is my fault?!" "Welllll. Yeah, pretty much," I said casually. "Look, I don't even know you, but there's something about you that is different that keeps me attracted to you. So please, give me another chance, please," he begged. I thought about it and then unknowingly nodded my head yes. "Fine, I will give you another chance. But I can't fall for you. I promised myself that," I told him. "Oh, well looks like you are going to have to break that promise," Liam said confidently. I rolled my eyes and carried on with my day.

A/N: So watcha think? This chapter is dedicated to my bestie Meghan! Go read her stories under the username: EmMarMe1D. Her stories are great! Love you Meg!:D Gonna update again tonight, only because I love you guys. BYE.

~Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...
38.4K 1.2K 18
Do you have a crazy friend? I should be more detailed, do you have a crazy friend who is crazy in love with One Direction to the point she drags you...
6.3K 79 41
Emmaleigh really didn't have a multitude of friends. She only talked to a couple of people; those who she let know her inside and out. It wasn't as i...
1.1M 6.5K 23
Holland Mercado, or as she likes to be called, Holly, is fairly normal. Her life goes from normal to impossibly abnormal when the members of British...