The girl who resisted// compl...

By Anushae2140

"There is no such thing as magic" Hermione Granger is eager to discover more about her magical abilities, but... More

Tears, tears and more tears
An unusual visit
Draco's birthday
Goodbye Dave
The owl
Henry
Asgard
Ethan
The first day
Potions
Quidditch
Detention
Rick
Christmas
Ethan's house
Pansy
Back to school
The book
The Restricted Room
Hela, the goddess of death
Hospital wing
Back home
New book
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)
(3)

Characters explained

64 9 0
By Anushae2140

Hermione Granger: In the starting, a young seven year old, who hasn't been given information about her mysterious past or her mother. Living with her muggle father and squib brother who do not seem to care about the young Hermione. She is later invited to join a school for witchcraft and wizardry and she proves as a hero to the wizardimg world by ridding them of the most feared goddess, Hela.
Ethan: Hermione's best friend at Asgard who is a very helpful and encouraging friend throughout.
Rick: Hermione's best friend who previously has a crush on her but then becomes a quite supportive friend of her. Very helpful and encouraging. Marries Hermione later.
Professor Harold: Headmaster of the school.
Hela: A goddess and the murderer of Hermione's mother. At the verge of dying and has her only hope to live if she murders Hermione from her own hands. Killed by Hermione.
Seamus, Dean: Class-fellows of Hermione.
Rose Thomas: Daughter of Hermione Granger and Rick Thomas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3.7K 14
It's been 10 years since the war and Hogwarts is hosting a Gala to commemorate everyone that helped during those dark times and remember the fallen o...
4.2K 152 21
Rebecca Lupin-Tonks is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. You could say she's your average 16 year old girl just starting her first...
4.3K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
207K 7.5K 44
~ Year three ~ Warning: This is the third book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...