ocean • kim donghyun

By meringyu

love stays when you want it to disappear, but it disappears when you want it to stay. - @meringyu More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viiii
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
final

viii

575 37 0
By meringyu

" so, you are not with kwon soojin anymore? "

now, hwayoung is more comfortable with donghyun after he confessed all of it to her. yes, of course it made hwayoung happy, but we don't know what would happen to them next.

" are you crazy? i already dumped her long time ago, before we graduated. she cheated on me tho, how can she cheated on me, kim donghyun who is so handsome and cool? "

" it's you who was so stupid, donghyun."

" yeah, i know. i am so sorry, hwayoung. i shouldn't have treated you like that."

" hey, it's okay. i can't be mad at you for a long time anyway, how can i be mad at someone that i really love? um, okay, ew, that's, too much. "

donghyun laughed softly, " you are cute."

" you need to remember that i am not as pretty as the other girls out there. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 93 18
Goes along with The 19th member. Book 2 of The 19th member and a comeback of her being a Seventeen member. What will go on in this story? highest ra...
122K 6.5K 52
[ featured in wattpad's k-pop fic rec list and #4yearswithexo special post ] ❝ down, down, down. would the fall never come to an end? ❞ an exo take o...
643K 53K 86
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
43.9K 1.1K 20
{Roommate Season 1 based} A reality TV show with 11 members, and SM Entertainment trainee Lee Jiyeon is a part of it. After being invited and meeting...