Family

By acuddiel

Mitch has 3 year old daughter, that came from his last relationship with Helen. His sister is helping him bec... More

Thunderstorm ☑️
Kids ☑️
Evening ☑️
False Alarm ☑️
Lori ☑️
Do (not) ☑️
Hey there bubble ☑️
Abby's old home ☑️
Story before designing new room ☑️
Here comes new room ☑️
I don't want you to veave me ☑️
Doctor Lori Marshall ☑️
Promised Picnic... Not ☑️
Criminal ☑️
The best outcome possible ☑️
First Day ☑️
The Invitation ☑️
And who are you? ☑️
Uncivilized or dead? ☑️
Girls ☑️
The Impact on the Family ☑️
Visit ☑️
Time to go (part 1) ☑️
Bullying is back ☑️
Time to go (part 2) ☑️
Party time ☑️
Girls and Reno ☑️
Satori yet again (part 1) ☑️
Satori yet again (part 2) ☑️

Coincidence Of Coincidences ☑️

440 6 2
By acuddiel

She woke up, when her alarm went off. She stopped it and yawned, because she didn't sleep much. She was more tired than yesterday.

She realized, she got her alarm little sooner, so she can return wallet back to Mitch. She did her typical morning routine - clean herself - and went to kitchen to get her purse and his wallet.

When she saw the address, she chuckled. They were neighbors. He lives in house right next to hers. She got her shoes on and left her apartment, locking her door.

"Meow," Wyatt yawned to Mitch's ear. He opened his eyes, not remembering, that he fell asleep again. Smile made its way up, when he felt Kirstie sleeping on his chest, still drooling all over his sweated shirt.

"It's time to eat, Kirstie," he whispered to her ear. "Lady from the market is waiting for us," her eyes shot open for a moment.

"Five mowe?" she yawned and rubbed her eyes with her small hands. "Pwease."

"Tired?" she nodded. "Okay, but only five," she closed her eyes again. It didn't take even ten seconds and she was snoring again. He closed his eyes too, but knocking on front door, made him open them again. He sat up and tried to lay Kirstie down, but she was gripping onto his chest too hard, so he decided to carry her.

He walked to door and there came the knocking again. He opened it and there she was - the cashier. "Hey, I was looking for you. I found your wallet on the floor, but it wasn't easy to catch you, since there came your ex. When I got here, there was already dark, so I went home. I live over there."

"Thank you, I didn't even noticed, I lost it. Come in," he stood aside, letting her in.

"Thank you, but I have to go to work," his eyes widened.

"I can't let you go to work. You are nice enough to bring my wallet back to me, even when there was storm outside. It had to be very cold. What if you got sick or something? Come in, this little drooling monster will be happy to see you here," he motioned to his little baby Kirstie.

"I have to go. I am supposed to be there every day."

"Call sick for today," Mitch pulled her in. "If you're supposed to be sick because of my clumsiness, then I have to make you stay," she sighed.

"Looks like I won't change your mind, huh?"

"Of course not. This may sound weird, but I want to take care of you. I want to make sure, you won't get sick," he made his way to kitchen. I sat little Kirstie on chair, rubbing her back. "Five minutes up," she yawned. "The girl is here too," she was up in that second.

"Hey, good morning," Kirstie came to them.

"Yaaaay!" Mitch's little angel shouted happily, as they hugged.

"If you excuse me, ladies. I'm going to change my shirt and I'll bring you both something for change," he left the kitchen.

"How did you sleep, little girl?" girl sat next to Kirstie.

"Good, but I'm still vittve sveepy," Kitty leaned against the table.

"When did you go to sleep?" Kirstie asked, but her phone started ringing. "I'll be here soon," she smiled and left to another room.

Mitch opened mostly his wardrobe, getting hit by little box from the highest shelf.

He sighed, picked it up and threw it back up, where it was, hoping to never see it again. It was ring, that he was planning to propose to his ex girlfriend with. For two years he's been trying to sell it, but no one wanted it. So he thinks, he's stuck with something, he will never need. He changed his shirt and went back to girls with their clothes.

"I know, I'm sorry... No, it won't happen again," he heard their new friend calling with somebody. "I will be there tomorrow morning... Goodbye," she sighed and hung up.

"I brought you some clothes, so that you can get into something more comfortable," he walked in the living room.

"Thank you. You didn't have to," she took it and smiled at the picture of SpongeBob. "I guess, I found fan of Bob."

"Fan is not that good for it. I live for Spongie," he lifted his sleeve, showing her tattooed characters from the show. She gasped and walked over to him. "What?"

"I always wanted a tattoo of Sandy," she took closer look. "Wow," she whispered, making him laugh. "Hey, we're talking about SpongeBob, there's no time for laughing at me," she said, making him laugh even more.

"Sorry, but you're the first one, who reacted like that. Except my daughter," she giggled.

"What made you give her that name?" she asked, still observing his arm. "I mean, it's quite unusual name."

"There was one girl, I used to have crush on. She was Kirstin, thankfully Helen didn't know it. Kirstin moved to France after 2nd grade and I couldn't do anything about it, because I already had Helen," he sighed. "I wish, I could do something about it, but that cute little angel always reminds me, how lucky I got through all of this."

"You look like you have dreamt about school Kirstie."

"Actually not, but if it wasn't for that little one, I would dream all day, all night," he chuckled, feeling little uncomfortable, talking to her about it. "Um, I should let you change. I have to make breakfast and change my daughter to clothes, she wasn't outside and sleeping in," he left her there and went to his little devilish angel. "Hands up, Kitty," he changed her jumper and blue shirt for white shirt with Olaf's face (the snowman in Frozen, not the dog).

"Daddy, wiw today come mowe bum?" she was looking out of window. She saw whole sky dark grey.

"Probably, but it won't come close to you, because I won't let it," he kissed her forehead and smiled at her. "I would never dare to let it hurt you," she hugged him around neck tightly. "Want to show our friend, where's your room and Wyatt?"

"Can I?" her eyes lighted up.

"Once you have changed pants," she smiled and quickly changed. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Whateve- she wiw say," girl looked at the door and as on cue, their new friend came in. They both looked at her laughing.

"Do I have something on my face?" they shook their heads and laughed harder.

"No, we just mentioned you and there you are. Wow, that shirt looks really good on you."

"Thank you," she blushed. "What do you need?"

"Just a question. What do you want to eat?" he tried so hard to not stare at her. "You were chosen by Olaf," he poked Kitty's sides, tickling her and making her laugh.

"Meaning?"

"You have to choose. You can't get out of this," little girl, sitting on chair, giggled.

"Okay, but I'm warning you. I'm not used to have big breakfast. Do you have eggs?" he nodded, smiling. "Why are you laughing at me again?"

"I love mashed eggs, that's all."

"You're kidding? I was just about to say mashed eggs," he chuckled and got to work. "You know, I would do it, right?"

"Yes, but that small princess on the chair has plan for you two. How many eggs?"

"I'm okay with two maximum is three," he did quick math in his head and took everything out.

Kid led their friend through living room to the other side of their apartment. "Awe you scawed of cats?" she looked up at big woman, she was leading to Mitch's bedroom, standing there in front of her.

"What kind of cats?" Kirstie asked Kitty, making her shrug.

"Vike Wyatt, naked," she laughed and ran with her small legs to one of the rooms. What did she mean by naked? Maybe hairless, Kirstie thought, then went after her. "Don't say to dad, but this is his bed," she climbed on and spread on top of it.

"How does this room connect with Wyatt?" she pointed at the floor behind Kirstie. She turned at nearly screamed, when she found sphynx kitten walking toward her. "Aww, hey little boy," she knelt down to him and petted his back, making him purr. He jumped on her legs and laid down.

"Daddy can't have diffewent cats, because he sneezes so much."

"I like animals, so I don't care if it has fur. If it doesn't want to eat me, then I like it," she smiled at the kid on bed.

"You vike him?" small girl asked her.

"Of course I do, what do you like?" she looked at the small girl with smile.

She moved and looked at older female in the room. "My daddy," she smiled back at her. "He's the best daddy eve-," she got down from the bed. "Come wif me, I want to show you my woom," she pulled her new friend with her little arms.

"Okay, but what about Wyatt. His majesty is sleeping on me. Can I wake him up?" she picked him up and laid him down on bed. "Heavy sleeper," she let her lead her into another room, right across from the one they were in.

"Dad made it fow me, when I was vittve. When I ask him to paint some vittve thing, he does it. He makes it the best pvace," she sat her on her bed and hugged her.

"It looks really beautiful," she was looking at the wooden closet door, yellow walls with animals painted on it, mighty wooden table with stock of paper and many pencils to draw with. It looked so nice. "Wow," she was smiling, without knowing about it, "your dad is very talented."

"He can sing so nice. He usuawy sings when I can't sveep. You should heaw him once," she mumbled.

"Don't sleep, breakfast is ready," Mitch smiled from doorway. "And I don't sing that well."

"If you sing as half as paint, then you have to have angelic voice," she smiled at him.

"Don't believe her everything, she just wants me to look perfect in your eyes," he sat next to them.

"Can she sveep he-e today?" small girl looked at adults and they looked at each other.

"But I have work tomorrow, little one. I would wake you up, when I would leave. Maybe next time," she nodded slightly sadly.

"Kitty, come here," little girl climbed on Mitch's lap and hugged him. "We're going to eat, then we can watch some movies and eat again," they stood up and their visitor followed them back to kitchen.

"Want to go to bed," girl looked at her dad. She leaned against him and closed her eyes.

"Eat, something and I will take you up there, deal?" girl was already asleep. "Unbelievable. I'll be right back," he stood up and walked away.

This house isn't very big. It has few rooms only, but those feelings, that are running around here make it feel twice that large. Every room looks so nice and both of them are amazingly nice to me. Kirstie is sweet like honey, what she for sure has after her father. They are like copy of one another. Mitch is emotionally strong, cute and very talented.

"Earth to my dearest visitor," he laughed.

"Sorry, I got lost in my head. I thought about this," she pointed around herself. He was holding down his laugh, showing only smile. "What?"

"Nothing," he shook his head. She looked at him again. "So you think, I'm cute, talented, emotionally strong?" She turned red almost immediately and looked down. "Thank you for the compliment."

"This is so embarrassing," he laughed. "Don't laugh at me."

"Sorry. But you're red, probably with boyfriend and thinking of me as cute. That's something, I won't forget."

"What makes you think, I have boyfriend?" she looked back at him.

"What makes you say this? I won't believe, nobody asked you out yet," he started eating. She rolled her eyes. "What?"

"Don't get cheesy here. I'm all alone," she started eating too and widen her eyes at him. "Wow."

"What? Did I give there too much of something?" he immediately noticed and that half scared face was everything. She smiled, trying not to choke herself. Then she swallowed and laughed. "I gave there too much salt, didn't I?"

"No, you think I would swallow it then? It's perfect, like the similarities between you and your daughter," she laughed, "like copies."

"What did you mean by "I'm all alone"? I swear, I would say, that you're few days away from being engaged," he took another bite.

"Mitch, who would want girl like me? I can barely live in my apartment, where's only one room, kitchen and bathroom. I will soon lose that, so I will live in the store. I have literally nothing to give," he shook his head.

"I wouldn't never let you live in your work. If anything like that happens, you'll come here. You helped me, now I will help you," she shook her head.

"I brought you back your wallet, you're offering me roof above my head."

"Meaning? There was big storm yesterday and you went here even through it. From my perspective, you deserve much more than just roof above your head," he took their empty plates and washed them.

"You're offering too much for something so worthless," she sighed over him. "I'm not saying, I would, but there are people outside, who can use it against you."

"What do you mean? You are not worthless. Many women are jealous of your look and many men are thinking of you, once they meet you," he sat on chair and faced her. "I should confess, throughout the fact how humiliating it will be, I thought about you at night."

"Really?" she was quite surprised and blushing. "We met just yesterday and you have that little girl, being here for you all day all night."

"I know, she's my little queen, but I don't want to be alone, because I have kid. Usually women think of me as married, so they stay away from me," he sighed. "You were the first one, who was nice to both of us and if you get along with her, then you're literally perfect."

"What do you mean? She doesn't like everyone?" she was surprised by the thought, that little girl is not always nice to everyone around.

"You're the first one, to who she reacted like that. She is not like this to everybody around. Maybe she saw something in you," he smiled at the gorgeous woman in front of him.

"I can't believe that," she looked at Mitch, not believing it at all.

"Usually she hides behind me and don't speak. In case she says something, she says, she wants to go away from the other person. This is the first time, she was happy to see you," he smiled kindly at his neighbor.

They spent little more talking, before his daughter came down, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," he picked her up and kissed her head. "Did you sleep well?" she nodded and smiled, when she leaned against his warm chest. "Come on, you need to eat," he stood up and sat her back on the chair.

"Daddy, can I have mivk?" she looked at her father with puppy eyes.

"Warm one tho. I don't want you to get sick," he kissed her head and went over to fridge and took out bottle with white content. "Lizzie and Rossi would be sad, you didn't come to play with them."

"But covd one tastes bettew," little girl pouted.

"No buts. You know, what happened last time," Mitch put plate with eggs and milk in microwave, setting it up for two minutes. "Do you want to leave Lizzie and Rossi alone?"

"No," she sighed.

"It's not that I want to be bad, but I want my princess to be healthy," he kissed her head. "Just so you know, I love you and I want only the best for you."

"If you would be sick, we won't meet, because I can't get sick," woman smiled at the little girl.

"Why?" Kitty turned to the female behind her.

"That's something, you won't understand for a little while, but my living depends on that. I get money from my job and I need them quite a lot," Mitch took out his daughter's food and gave it in front of her.

"You can always come here, okay?" she shook her head.

"I can't take that offer, Mitch."

"That wasn't question for you as an offer. That's more of saying what will happen, if you will have trouble," Mitch sat on the other side of his daughter.

"You awe coming to vive with us?" Kitty's eyes shone with happiness.

"No, I just offered her to come live with us, if she will have any problems. I can't make her do anything," little girl nodded.

"Don't turn your daughter against me."

"Daddy, I want hew to come he-e. We could pvay and you wouldn't be avone anymowe," she took big bite of her eggs.

"See? We both want you here. You slow down a little," he said to his daughter, that already had mouth full of her breakfast.

"It's not that easy Mitch and you know it. Life isn't that easy. I can't not be punished for my bad choices," Kirstie tilted her head on side lightly.

"What bad choices? You have work, you have place to live in and life just sent me to get you into something else," Kitty was being confused more and more by each sentence they said.

"I should go, it's not right from me to even let you think about it," she stood up from her chair. She left, before he could say anything.

"Did I do something, daddy?" Kitty saddened.

"Of course not, munchkin. My perfect baby can't do anything wrong," he kissed her nose. She giggled and jumped off the chair. "Hey, be careful, I don't want you to hurt yourself," Mitch called after his daughter.

Maybe meeting her was just a coincidence of coincidences, Mitch thought went after his daughter. Soon they both forgot about their visitor and had so much fun for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 1.5K 29
Cassi Lunkorc. A fifteen year old Soldier attending an army based institution, in charge of helping to keep a check on a group of cadets. But what wo...
7.6K 426 16
"Let it all out and dive deep in, don't worry Go all the way, no fear, don't hide, it's over You must feel lost and kind of scared to let go Bring al...
48.4K 2.1K 12
It's been a year since Scott and Mitch became husbands. After Scott went back to the United States for a couple of months to take care of his parents...
553 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...