Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |

14.2K 196 50
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Fourteen | The Letter

- - - - - - - - -

"YUM, THE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE LOOKS AMAZING." Vicki groaned sitting next to Vin, who was looking at all the different desserts.

"The chocolate lava cake looks pretty good too." Vin said wrapping his arm around Vicki who was smiling.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight, we haven't really have a date night in a while." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Vin's hand.

"It was my pleasure, being by ourselves is the best part of my day babe." Vin said pressing a kiss to Vicki's lips making her smile.

"Here is the chocolate cheesecake." The waiter said placing the plate in front of Vicki and the lava cake in front of Vin.

"Thank you." Vicki and Vin said before the waiter left, and the two ate their desserts.

"Oh my god!" Vicki moaned as the sugary, chocolaty, delicious treat melted in her mouth.

"That good huh?" Vin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah try some." Vicki said smearing the dessert all over Vin's chin and lips making her laugh.

"Yeah, you are right, it is delicious." Vin said grabbing the back of Vicki's head and pressing his lips against her's and smearing the dessert all over her lips too.

"Thank you for an amazing night Vin." Vicki said walking into the house, slipping her black heels off, letting a sigh as her feet had began to ache.

"I had a great time." Vin said as they went and got changed into some comfy, baggy clothes.

The thing about Vin and Vicki's relationship is that they are very comfortable in looking like a homeless person and still love each other.

"What's going on, girlies." Vicki asked sitting down and sitting beside her sister.

"How was your date with Vin?" Sam asked.

"Oh, it was really lovely, i never get sick of that boy." Vicki said.

"Hey, what's wrong Snooki?" Vicki asked seeing that Snooki had tears in her eyes. Snooki ran over to Vicki and buried herself in Vicki's neck, crying.

"E-emilio, was b-being so r-rude and he bragged about n-naked girls e-everywhere and hung up on m-me." Snooki cried over her words.

"Oh sweetheart, he is an absolute prick, and if this is the way he wants to treat you, the most stunning and sweetest girl ever, than he doesn't deserve anyone." Vicki said brushing Snooki's hair that was sticking to her teary face.

"I really like him." Snooki cried out, making Vicki's heart break.

"Just try and sleep on and talk to him properly tomorrow." Vicki said kissing Snooki's cheek.

"Do you girls think Ron is fucking me over." Sam said sitting up looking at the girls for answers.

"I mean, if he's not going to stay home and hang with you and would rather sneak off to clubs, than yeah i think he is." Jenni said.

"Do you girls know something i don't?" Sam asked.

"Um. . " Vicki said getting up.

"I haven't been out clubbing yet, so i can't say anything, so I'm going to leave you girls to it." Vicki said walking out of the room and jumping into bed with Vin.

"Babe, there is going to be a fight soon, i swear." Vicki whispered to her boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" Vin asked.

"The girls obviously know something, and Sam's becoming suspicious." Vicki said.

"Oh shit, really?" Vin asked.

"Yeah, it's going to be nasty." Vicki said, before Vicki kissed Vin goodnight, but things escalated and ended up having a steamy moment together.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Vicki, wake up." Vicki groaned as someone was shaking her.

"Not this again." Vicki mumbled hating being woken up.

"Vicki, Emilio called me and told me that he fucked another girl." Snooki said. Vicki sat up.

"Oh hell no!" Vicki yelled.

"He was an absolute asshole." Snooki said.

"Oh babe, i'm so sorry." Vicki said getting up from her bed and bringing Snooki into a big hug.

"I hate him so much!" Snooki said as Vicki walked her into the kitchen.

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" Vicki asked sitting Snooki on the couch, Snooki nodded while wiping her eyes.

"Okay, give me a second." Vicki said going into the kitchen and making two cups of hot chocolate.

"Here we go." Vicki said handing Snooki her cup and sitting down beside her.

"I really did love him." Snooki said.

"I know, and it is difficult to say that you don't love him because you know you do, and i am so sorry that you have to be heartbroken again." Vicki said sipping her drink.

"It is difficult because he made me so happy and special and now he's gone." Snooki said, Vicki nodded.

"You just need to move forward and enjoy your time in Miami and ill always be there if you need a cuddle or just someone to scream at." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Snooki's forehead and collecting her cup and putting it in the sink.

"Let's get you to bed." Vicki said helping Snooki into her bed.

"Thank you Vicki, for being my amazing sister." Snooki said. Vicki smiled before leaving Snooki to sleep and climbed back into the warm bed with Vin who was still sound asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a full day of working at the gelato shop Vicki went back home with Pauly and had a quick shower.

"Burning pictures?" Vicki asked walking outside seeing everyone standing around Snooki who was lighting a photo.

"I need to move forward." Snooki said looking at Vicki who was so proud of her.

"That's a very good idea, sweetheart." Vicki said.

"Thanks babe." Snooki said before everyone walked back inside.

"Vicki, come here." Jenni said pulling her sister into the bathroom.

"What's going on." Vicki asked.

"We wrote Sam a letter, explaining to her about everything that Ron had done when he went out with the boys." Jenni said.

"But how did you find out what he had done?" Vicki asked.

"Angelina told us everything." Jenni said.

"Well I think it's a good idea for her to know who her boyfriend really is and she's always saying "tell me if you know something" I just hope it doesnt backfire and the house falls apart and at the moment i am so pissed off with Ron that I think Sam deserves to know, anonymous or not." Vicki said.

"Now i feel much better doing this." Jenni said bringing her sister into a big hug.

"Good luck." Vicki said smirking before leaving the bathroom and heading into the bedroom and going back to bed.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Vicki, can I talk to you?" Sam said as Vicki was eating her breakfast next to Pauly who was drinking orange juice.

"Yeah sure." Vicki said getting up and walking into the bedroom with Sam who handed her a piece of white paper.

Oh shit, the note! Vicki thought immediately realizing that the girls had hidden it somewhere and Sam had found it.

"Do you know who wrote this?" Sam asked as Vicki read the letter.

"Sam, I honestly have no idea who wrote this and if it's true, maybe ask one of the boys?" Vicki said handing her the letter back.

"Do you think Ron is capable of something like this." Sam asked.

"I mean I'm still pissed at him for you calling you a disgusting word but I mean it is possible if someone had seen him do this." Vicki said before leaving the room and walking back to the breakfast.

"Pauly, come here." Sam said as Pauly looked at Vicki who sat back down. Pauly got up and followed Sam.

"Sam found a note." Vicki whispering to Vin who looked at her, confused.

"What kind of note?" Vin asked.

"It said everything that Ron had did when he went out to B.E.D." Vicki said.

"Oh shit, really? Who wrote it?" Vin asked.

"One of the girls, but don't tell Sam." Vicki said getting up and putting her plate in the sink.

"So you were right." Vin said.

"About what?" Vicki asked.

"Things are going to get nasty." Vin said resting his chin on Vicki's shoulder who nodded.

"Holy shit." Pauly said walking back into the room.

"Did you read the note?" Vicki asked.

"Every word, should i tell Ron?" Pauly asked.

"Maybe give him a headups at what's going on." Vicki said, Paul nodded before walking over to Ron.

"I do not want to be here when Sam finds out who wrote it." Vicki said to Vin.

"Me either babe." Vin said.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The girls and Mike finally came home and went to read the letter, Mike was laughing as he was reading it making everyone laugh.

"I just want to know who wrote it." Sam said.

"But if you end up going back to Ron, you'll look like an absolute idiot." Jenni said.

"I don't want anything to do with him." Sam said.

"I was there when Ron was wasted after coming back from Klutch and told Vin and I he was going to climb into bed with you, I didnt know what he had done though." Vicki said.

"That just makes me feel sick." Sam said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Why are there two strangers sitting on the couch in their underwear?" Vicki asked walking into the kitchen.

"They won't leave until Mike wakes up." Vin said. Vicki laughed before Ron went and handed them some breakfast.

"I'm going to call you girls a cab." Mike said finally coming out of his room and grabbing the phone.

"Will we hear from you again?" The blonde one asked.

"Yes, absolutely." Mike said flashing the girls his smile before walking them out.

"Hopefully they haven't caught anything." Vicki said sipping her orange juice.

"Disgusting." Vin said making Vicki laugh.

"It's Mike, what do you expect." Vicki asked Vin just shrugged his shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
79.2K 2K 38
ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. [𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 ] [ 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ] [ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐...
16.1K 116 41
this is a story with group chats and instergram post so hope you enjoy
87.6K 993 14
Warning ⚠️ Extremely dirty Mackenzie Zieglers sister Maddie got her a summer job babysitting. She didn't know she was going to babysit the bad boy o...