-ˏˋ SUICIDE HOTLINE ˎˊ-

By YVKHEI

✎ chensung ! ☏ - in which chenle attempts to call the suicide hotline, but ends up calling a different life... More

un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
huit
neuf
dix
onze
doze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
[ doil ]
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
[ eunki + jihoon ]

sept

7.9K 451 382
By YVKHEI

jisung had awoken at almost five thirty in the cold morning.

the sun was barely starting to peek out of the clouds, and chenle was still passed out next to him. the younger smiled down at the latter, wrapped him gently into the big, fuzzy blanket they shared last night, and cuddled him into his side. on his nightstand, jisung had a collection of some of his favorite books and short story collections.

he was quite a nerd, really.

but, he didn't mind it.

the taller picked up a random one off his nightstand and began reading it, enjoying the early day and his now boyfriend next to him. he wrapped an arm around chenle, his hand playing with the elder's hair softly. this continued for a while, though after that while jisung could feel chenle shifting around in the boy's touch. he started switching his positions every five seconds, until the younger put his book down, wrapping his other arm around chenle's waist to keep him still.

"stop fussing. i'm just playing with your hair." jisung told the semi-awake chenle, who only sighed softly as he obeyed and finally found his comfortable spot.

which was right on top of jisung's warm body, by the way.

the boy nuzzled himself into the younger's chest happily after feeling him still playing around with his blond hair. though he knew he was already awake and up with the world, he played it off as sleeping just so he could stay this way with jisung just for a little longer.

"you're awake, aren't you le?" jisung giggled, grabbing the boy's face gently towards him. chenle reluctantly opened his eyes and met jisung's, an innocent smile resting on his face. "no...?" the elder whispered. jisung playfully rolled his eyes and sat up, cradling chenle in his lap.

the two shared a loving, cute hug before separating. jisung, without warning, picked the elder off the bed and walked them downstairs, to the kitchen.

he didn't know why the instinct was to always carry chenle wherever he went and do his normal thing, but it just was.

and he didn't mind it one single bit.

the taller set his boyfriend down on his countertop, deciding to play everything safe and make the classic for breakfast; ramen. it wasn't much, really, but it satisfied the two boys nonetheless.

the rest of the morning consisted of the two boys eating together, and talking about every subject that came to their minds. it really brought them closer, as if they weren't before. by the end of it, chenle was looking at his life in a new light.

and that new light happened to go by the name of park jisung.

after cleaning the dishes along with themselves up, the boys were heading out to the studio, their walk slow and peaceful since the streets weren't busy at all.

"hey, you never told me about that dance you wanted to practice." jisung said, watching chenle's adorable features instead of in front, where he's supposed to be looking at. "oh! i guess i must've forgot to show you... d-do you wanna see it now?" the elder asked shyly, pulling his phone out and going to the youtube app.

jisung smiled, and nodded. the two plopped down on the curb of the street they were in, nobody there to disrupt them at all. chenle clicked on a video, and handed his phone over to the younger, who put it on full screen.

the chinese version of seventeen's 'my i' was sounding throughout the phone speakers.

(a/n if you don't know that band or video or anything about it here it is)

chenle watched for jisung's reaction instead of watching at the video.

he's seen that a million times already.

and from the looks of it, jisung really liked the dance as well as the song.

"le, this looks amazing." the younger said cutely, sending chenle a heart-fluttering smile. "r-really?" the elder asked timidly, only to have jisung slide his arm over his body and pull him close. "of course." he cooed, lowering his head to meet chenle's.

"kiss me." the taller told softly, light blushes covering both their faces as chenle let out an adorable little gasp, then fixed his gaze on jisung's lips. the boy slowly leaned forward and connected his lips to the other's perfectly, something jisung happily accepted.

the kiss was gentle, sweet, and honestly the most comforting thing chenle had ever experienced before. after some time, the two disconnected with jisung's hands placed on the latter's hips, holding him in place.

the shorter boy couldn't help but bring jisung into a hug.

"you're so cute." the younger giggled, snaking his arms around chenle's waist. the boys rested that way for a while, before deciding it was time to get up and start heading off again. jisung told the elder about buying a white ribbon, similar to the one used in the dancing video, which could be found in any simple corner store.

finding that ribbon didn't take them long, because within a mere ten minutes they were back inside the studio with it in their hands. doyoung sat at the entrance, looking things over his computer before his eyes went up to jisung and chenle.

"hey boys~" doyoung cheerfully greeted. both boys bowed politely and briefly spoke with the man before leaving to their respective dancing room.

when they entered, a wave of emotion had literally the two in their hearts. jisung looked over to the wall, the wall where he and chenle had their first kiss. meanwhile, chenle looked at the center of the floor, where jisung asked to be his boyfriend.

the moment of pure nostalgia caused the two boys to look at each other at the same time.

they smiled, coming together into a big, soft hug.

chenle sighed happily, closing his eyes and locking his arms around jisung's torso. the younger kissed chenle's forehead affectionately before separating slowly, now getting to their business. chenle connected his phone to the speakers inside their room and watched jisung mess around with the white ribbon he was holding.

and by mess around, i mean tying the ribbon onto the elder's stomach and calling him 'the best present he's ever received'.

"stop playing around with that, we need it." chenle scolded, though his cherry red face told a different story. jisung smiled and cutely pecked the latter's lips, pulled him along to the center of the room by the ribbon, before gently untying it and placing it back in his hand.

the couple watched the video a few more times before setting the phone down and starting to practice it in front of the large mirrored wall, with jisung playing as jun (in the black) and chenle as minghao (in the white).

it was a lot of fun for them, really, but they took it seriously at the same time.

chenle executed emotion while dancing, and jisung literally had to stop himself from staring because he was going to mess up if he didn't.

all in all, the boys were quick learners, and after a few more practices, they both had it down almost perfectly.

"you're really good at this, le." jisung complimented, though he paused in between his words because he was out of breath. "do you need some water?" chenle asked, linking his elbow with the younger's when he saw him nod. there was water dispensers along with plastic cups at every front of a room, so access to water wasn't hard to get.

when chenle went to open the door, he immediately got startled and hid behind jisung when doyoung, along with five other teenaged boys, tumbled in through their door.

« 💤 »

i don't wanna do homework :')

i've had a big ass migraine all day argh

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 20
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started ↠ 20.13.04 ended ↠ 20.20.07
20K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
226K 16.6K 42
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃. in which chenle works night shifts at a convenience store, and jisung goes there because he can't sleep. - lowercase intended ©...
333K 11.9K 34
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy for tonight.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.08.20 markh...