Living with Bts~~

By wildstarstories

Park YN is a simple nineteen-year-old girl but she has a secret...she is the adopted daughter of park MinHoon... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Bonus chapter!!
Thank you so much!!!

Chapter 2

5.7K 171 3
By wildstarstories

Yn's POV
Yn: "NO WAY! I'm not living with 7 boys! They might take advantage of me!"
Mom&dad: "PARK YN!"
Jin: "Their not that type of people...."
*Jin said with a shallow voice and his head down *
Dad: "YN this is for your safety and our decision is final."
Yn: "but....ugh! Fine! Let's go to the car I'm tired."
End POV
Nobody's POV
*Yn, Jin, Mrs. Kim, and Yn's Parents bid their goodbyes and head to their cars. The driver opens the door for Yn, Jin, and Mrs.Kim to get in*
End POV
Yn's POV
*inside the car*
*It was completely silent in the car, I looked at Jin and he's staring out the window with a sad and disappointed look on his face...seeing him like this makes me feel sad, I shouldn't of said what I did. My eyes started to tear up as I saw a tear fall down Jin's face, what did I do...*
End POV
Time skip to the house
Nobody's POV
*the car arrives at the house and they all get out of the car at go inside *
Yn's POV
*we walk in the house and Jin goes straight to his room and the maid comes and takes my luggage upstairs to my room *
Mrs. Kim: "SeokJin is staying the night here, I'm going back to the office.
Yn: "okay, I'm going to go wash up and change my clothes."
Mrs.kim: "okay, I'll see you later"
*mrs.kim leaves and I go to my room. I go to the bathroom and have a bath, when I get out I get dressed and wear my Bts pull over hoodie and wear some shorts. I lay down on my bed..*
Yn: "I wonder if Oppa is still awake? I think I hurt him..." *starts tearing up again *
Yn: " I should go talk to him...I love him he's like a brother to me."
*I get up and go to Jin's room, when I get to his room and knock on his door *
*knock* *knock*
Yn: "oppa....are you awake? Can I come in..?"
*no response *
Yn: "Oppa I'm coming in.."
*slowly opens door and peeks in*
Yn: "Oppa..."
* I see Jin in bed sleeping, I walk over and lay down on the bed and look at Jin. His cheeks were tear stained from crying...I gently caress his cheek and whisper*
Yn: "I'm sorry Oppa, please don't cry anymore. Saranghae-yo oppa"
*i kiss his cheek and fell asleep next to him*
To be continued...
Authors note: hope you enjoy this longer chapter, I'll try to upload frequently but school is starting in a few days so I'll try my best! - Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
380K 13.6K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
24.9K 536 17
โ€ข๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝโ€ข โ€ขShe was the sun to his dayโ€ข โ€ขHe was the moon to her nightโ€ข Highest Ranked 1 #minyoongiff