My Cruel Blind Alpha

By DarkBeauty357

Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushe... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
~Chapter 12~
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
Announcement
Announcement Part 2

Chapter 10

7K 234 58
By DarkBeauty357

DarkBeauty357

The vampire hovered over me and kissed me. I was steady crying because I felt so helpless. My whole body felt numb due to the venom.

A deep growled was heard, and it made everyone freeze. I tried to move my head to see who it was. It was very hard to do anything because the slightest movement caused pain. Brown eyes glowed, and my heart went crazy.

A smile came to my lips, "Your d-dead." My voice sounded sluggish and raspy. It sounded like I was a forty-year-old smoker that was about to die.

"Shut the fuck up." He slapped me again.

The growl became deadly and Alec stalked closer to the vampire. "Handle that mutt." The vampire on top of me said.

Alec's chuckle sounded deadly. "Mutt?" He spits the word out in disgust. "You have five seconds to get off my mate before I rip your heart out!" His voice was unlike anything I've ever heard. It sent shivers down my spine, but not in fear.

Alec was shaking because he was on the verge of shifting. The vampire got off me and zipped up his pants. Alec growled even more. The vampire ran full speed and jumped in the air ready to bite Alec. I gasped in horror as the vampire fell lifelessly to the ground. His heart was in Alec's hand, or should I say in his beast's hand. His eyes were much more vivid than I ever saw. The beast standing before us was a different side of Alec that I've never seen before. No sane person would ever want to see this side.

The beast licked the blood on the heart, then crushed it in his hand like it was nothing. My stomach ached and I felt like I was about to vomit. I could see why everyone called him a monster, and I understood why Rem said that sometimes he was more beast than man.

"Vampire venom doesn't work on me." He growled making a point.

The vampires gasped in horror as their friend fell to the ground. The vampire that stood alone in the corner, that did not take part, ran away in fear. Two vampires ran toward Alec. He ripped the first vampire's heart straight out of his chest, and then bite into the neck of the second vampire. He ripped his razor-sharp teeth from side to side and dug his nails into his neck. Soon his head was torn off his body and he fell to the ground. The other vampires rushed at him, but it was no point. He slaughtered each and every one of them.

When it was over I whimpered in pain, "Alec?" I weakly called out. I closed my eyes for a brief second.

"I'm sorry Leah. I shouldn't have let you gone by yourself." I heard a very deep voice.

He looked at the outline of the silver knife with his glowing eyes, and he started ti shake again. "This is going to hurt." He admitted, and quickly pulled the knife out. A muffled cry escaped my lips.

He was about to scoop me up in his arms but stopped when his hand brushed against the bare skin of my legs. He gritted his teeth and looked around for my pants. Then he carefully helped me get dressed.

When my pants were on, he lifted me in his arms. He started walking down the alley, and his eyes never changed from his wolf form. He stayed away from humans when he walked back to the hotel.

When we finally got back to the hotel, he went straight to the bathroom. Luckily, none of the employees stopped us. He softly laid me on the floor.

"How?" Was all I could say.

I was beginning to gain back some of my abilities, and speech was the first one. He started the bathtub, and my eyes widened in fear.

"N-No." I was starting to panic and freak out.

"Shhh. It's okay." He said so gently and soft.

"Do you trust me?" He softly asked.

"Wha-what are you d-doing?" I sounded horrible.

"Leah you need to get washed up, and it takes hours for the venom to wear off." His wolf tried to reason with me. His hand was at the hem of my shirt, "I cannot see your body. You need to trust me on this. I would never take advantage of you like that." His eyes were flickering to his human side.

They both meant what they said. "O-okay," I said.

He undressed me and placed me in the tub. "Th-they almost raped me." I pushed out through gritted teeth. It hurt to talk, and my body was sore.

"I know, baby. Your fine now. You're safe." Alec was now in control. Alec held my hand, and his eyes went to his wolf form again. He grabbed a sponged and gently scrubbed my skin.

"I should have tortured them." His voice sent shivers up my spine.

I stayed silent for a while trying to gain movement in my fingers. He put the sponge away, but accidentally brushed his hand against my breast in the process. Due to the physical contact, spark danced across my skin.

His eyes widened, "I didn't mean too." He sincerely said.

"It's fine," I just brushed it off, knowing that it was an accident.

"How does the venom not work on you?" I asked. I was finally able to speak clearly.

"I drink glasses of vampire venom to make myself immune." He said.

My eyes widened because I didn't know that was possible.

"That's crazy," I said.

He smiled, "I had too since I was ten." He said and I became even more shocked at this information. "Everyone in my pack does this at an early age. I think all wolves should." Alec said.

I couldn't agree more. "You should rest now. I'll get your suitcase." He left.

The warm water had helped my muscles relaxed, and I felt a lot better. I attempted to get up, but I was shaking badly. It took forever for me to stand, I felt like a newborn deer. There was water all over the floor as I tried stepping out. I was halfway out when I slipped on the water. I didn't realize Alec was already in the bathroom until he caught me, but the slippery floor made us both fall. I landed on top of him, and we were so close. Our lips were almost touching.

Alec's hand touched my cheeks. He brought my face close to his and kissed me. I forgot about all the times of him hurting me, and melted into his kiss.

I pulled away, "You need to rest now." He said and helped me stand while getting up. I slowly put on my clothes as I used his shoulder as support. He carried me to the bed then put on the television on for me.

"I'll be back. I have to call the pack to make sure things are running well, but I'm taking a shower first." He said. "Okay," I replied noticing that his shirt and pants were coated in dark crimson blood.

After taking his shower, Alec had contacted our pack and discovered that three rouges had been caught on our borders. They almost killed two small children. Alec had Rem throw them in the pack cell. Alec wanted to see them in personal when he would return to his pack.

He ended the call and smiled at me. My heart fluttered, and I smiled in return even though he couldn't tell. He laid beside me in the bed.

"Did I scare you today?" He asked with concern in his voice. I will admit, it was creepy that he actually licked another creatures heart, but he has probably done much scarier things.

"A little. It was kind of weird." I admitted honestly.

He genuinely laughed, "Yeah, well after hunting and eating my tenth deer, blood started to taste good after a while." He said and my face scrunched up in disgust.

"I'm sorry you had to eat that," I apologized.

"I'm sorry." He murmured, "Why are you so caring. Even after what I did to you?" He curiously asked. I faced him and laid my head on his chest.

"I care about you. I want you to have your eyesight if that's the one thing you want." I replied.

"I do." He said.

My eyes started to become drowsy. I was fighting to keep them awake. I wanted to continue this good conversation with him. I didn't know when our next one would be. Maybe he was just being nice to me because I was almost raped.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

He sighed, "I felt your pain, and I followed your scent. I came as quickly as I could." He answered.

"You felt my pain? We are not mated yet." I was confused.

"I guess it's an Alpha thing." He answered and softly stroked my hair.

"Sleep well little one." He whispered huskily in my ears. I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore.

•••••

I was up early in the morning and I couldn't find Alec. I called out to him, "Alec?" No answer. I got up worried and went to the bathroom. I almost screamed. There was blood everywhere. I brought my hands up to my face, but then I noticed blood was on them too. I quickly left the bathroom and I saw Alec. He was on the bed crying. "Alec!" I called out to him. He still remained crying, as if he didn't hear me, it made my heart twist in pain. I went to comfort him, but when I touched him he was gone. I spun around confused, only to meet a silhouette. "Are you ready?" The dark voice ask.

I woke up sweating and panting. It was only a dream. Alec was sound asleep next to me. I looked carefully at the long scar on his face. It was captivating. I lightly touched his face where the scar was. Strong hands gripped my wrist.

"What are you doing." A deep sleepy voice said.

"I am sorry. You're just so beautiful," I said truly.

He chuckled, "That's the first." I smiled.

"I can get you some breakfast downstairs in the cafeteria," I told him.

"I'm coming with you." His voice was laced with protectiveness.

We walked down to the cafeteria together. I filled my plate with delicious looking food for us to share. We quickly went back to our room.

"Tell me about your family." He stated while I was eating my muffin. We were back in the hotel room. I stared wide-eyed at him, then realized he was patiently waiting.

"Well, my parent's names are Michael and Laura. They were high school sweethearts and I always envied their love." I was going to continue, but I noticed a small trace of guilt in his eyes. "Anyway, My oldest brother, Chris, is twenty. My younger brothers are Nick and Blake. They are fifteenth and five. What about you?" I asked then refrained myself from smacking myself in the face. I didn't want to upset him, I'm not sure if that question would, I regretted saying that.

"Well as I said before, my parents are dead. My only living relatives are Jenna and Alice." He said in a calm voice.

"Did they die in the war?" I had a moment of bravery because I was curious. A minute went by, it seemed like he was contemplating telling me.

"Yes. Not at the same time, but they both died because of the war." He answered. I decided not to pry no more, I wanted us to have a peaceful moment together.

"What do like to for fun?" He asked. I laughed a little. He squinted his eyes at me, "Did I say something funny." He said.

It felt like the air had been sucked out of my body. "No!" I said quickly. "It's just that I want expecting you to ask questions. But to answer it, I love to read and exercise." I answered. His face relaxes and I felt like I could breathe again.

"I use to read." He said.

"What was your favorite book?" I asked curiously.

"Pride and Prejudice." My eyes widened at his words.

"A classic romance novel!" I was shocked.

"You sound surprised." He stated.

"That's my favorite book too. That was the first classic novel I read." I told him.

"Well back when I was younger I wanted a mate. I can see how foolish I was." Once again, his words crushed me.

~🖤~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 43.8K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.5K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
44.7K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...
219K 10.1K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...