Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

Por heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... Más

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Heart, Body and Soul
chapter 2 - Lost Girl
chapter 3 - Quite a Common Fairy
chapter 4 - Nasty Habits
chapter 5 - Good Form
chapter 6 - Ariel
chapter 7 - Dark Hollow
chapter 8 - Think Lovely Thoughts
chapter 9 - Save Henry
chapter 10 - The New Neverland
chapter 11 - Going Home
chapter 12 - New York City Serenade
chapter 13 - Witch Hunt
chapter 14 - The Tower
chapter 15 - Quiet Minds
chapter 17 - The Jolly Roger
chapter 18 - Bleeding Through
chapter 19 - A Curious Thing
chapter 20 - Kansas
chapter 21 - Snow Drifts
chapter 22 - There's No Place Like Home

chapter 16 - It's Not Easy Being Green

594 21 23
Por heartofice97

Flashback 1

Oz

Night - Road

A green cyclone dropped a basket beside a yellow brick road. In the distance, the Emerald City could be seen. A woodcutter and his wife were walking along the road. A baby could be heard wailing.

"Did you hear that?" the wife asked.

"Nothing," the woodcutter told her. "Stick to the road."

The wife noticed the basket. "Oh, where did it come from?"

"The cyclone must have dropped it," the woodcutter answered. "Dear, what are you doing?"

The wife picked up the baby, revealing it was a girl. "What do you expect me to do, leave the poor thing to the wolves? She's beautiful."

A branch was close to breaking overhead. The woodcutter noticed the baby raised a finger, magically changing the branch's direction, causing no harm as it fell to the ground some yards away. However, the wife remained oblivious.

The woodcutter looked at his wife nervously. "She did that. She knocked that tree away."

"Calm your nerves, dear," the wife told him. "It was just the wind. She's only a babe and she needs our help. Can we keep her?"

The woodcutter shook his head. "That's not a good idea. Didn't you see what she did? She's not like us."

"You're right, she's not," the wife told him. "She's alone and we're going to take care of her. Now, stick to the road, or we'll ever make it to the Emerald City before dawn."

The wife started walking on again.

"What should we call her?" the woodcutter asked.

"What about Zelena?" the wife suggested. "She's going to be the happiest baby in all of Oz."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Cemetery

The town was gathered for the burial of Neal as he was laid to rest. Freya took up a shovel, scooping soil to bury Neal's coffin. Alcina did the same, then Grace, Jefferson and Lisa. After them was Killian, Tori, Saphira and Mathias, then Regina, Snow, David and Belle. Ella encouraged Henry and Rose to do the same, then did so herself. Emma was hidden by a veil over her face so Henry didn't see her, finishing the job.

Zelena and Faye's Farmhouse - Cellar

A grieving Gold was doubled over in pain. Zelena and Faye were sitting outside of the cage.

"You've spent so long figuring out how to get to this land, groomed Regina to cast your Curse, spent 28 years waiting for it to be broken, all so you can be with your son, and now he's gone," Zelena told him. "Even Priscilla, Jefferson, Grace and Vasilisa tried to help. You four got Lisa to enchant a hat that could teleport between worlds but couldn't make it come here."

"Tell me, Rumple," Faye told him. "Was he really worth all that trouble?"

"Every bit of it," Gold answered. "He was family. Something you know nothing about."

Faye looked down thoughtfully.

Flashback 2

Oz

Day - Village

Mathias, a young adult, was working from a house nearby the Emerald City.

Zelena walked closer. "How's that, Mathias? Your job?"

"Would you please leave me alone?" Mathias asked in annoyance. "I've already told you, Zelena, I don't want to humor your crush. I'm to leave for the navy soon, and if that doesn't work out, I'll become like my adoptive father. He's a pirate."

"Good for you," Zelena told him. "My adoptive father always told me no matter who you feel on the inside, remember to always put on a good face. You know, I have magic. I could help you with anything you need."

"I don't want help," Mathias told her. "The last girl I liked, you turned her into a frog. Why can't you just let me be?"

"Because I like you, Mathias," Zelena answered.

"Well, please, stop," Mathias told her. "I don't like playing these games anymore. I've tried to be polite about it, but I can't any longer. Not when you chase everyone away from me."

Heartbroken, Zelena tried not to cry. "My adoptive father hates me. He says I'm wicked. You seem to agree with him."

"I never said I hated you, and I never said you were wicked," Mathias replied.

"Doesn't mean you didn't," Zelena countered. "I'd rather be wicked than to be alone. If I really caused you this much trouble, I'll spare you any more."

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" Mathias asked.

"I'm going to see the one person who can help me find a family or a man who wants me," Zelena told him. "The Wizard of Oz."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Granny's Diner

Freya was throwing darts as every single one hit the bull's eye.

Jefferson approached her. "Perhaps I should paint a bull's eye on the Wicked Witch and Fatale's back."

Freya was barely controlling her anger. "They'll get more than a dart when I find them, Jefferson."

Jefferson took her hand, gently stroking it so she could calm down. "I know you're hurting, Cilla, but there are better ways to grieve Neal's death than letting anger and madness overcome you."

"I'm not giving into madness," Freya told him. "But I'll stick with anger. At least until I've dealt with Zelena and Faye."

"Vengeance isn't the thing that's gonna make you feel better," Jefferson pointed out.

"It'll make this town safer," Freya replied.

"Freya..." Jefferson trailed off. "Cilla, hey." He took her hand. "Priscilla." Freya turned to face him, sighing, barely able to fight back tears of anger and sadness. "Let me help you."

Freya slowly nodded. They embraced, holding each other close as they were grieving, and Freya was trying not to let madness and anger consume her as Jefferson tried to help her fight it.

Elsewhere, Killian and Ella were drinking rum, looking toward Henry and Rose.

Ella sighed, shaking her head. "I promised Henry and Rose I'd find the people responsible for their father's death. It's really all I can do for them right now."

"That can't be true," Killian told her. "Have you tried talking to the kids?"

Ella looked at him. "As far as Henry is concerned, I haven't seen Neal since he left me in jail, so anything Rose and I would tell him about their dad being a hero sounds like we're making that up just to get him to feel better."

"Perhaps I can talk to them," Killian told her.

"About what, leather conditioner and eyeliner?" Ella asked.

"I knew Bae as a boy, and I helped Tori, Saphira and Mathias take care of him after I made up for a mistake I did by turning him over to Pan," Killian explained. "Perhaps Henry and Rose would like to hear what their father was like when he was their age."

"You'd really do that?" Ella asked.

"Aye," Killian answered. "Could help the kids make peace with their father's passing, and me, Tori, Saphira and Mathias."

Ella looked at him gratefully, managing a small smile. "Be careful. Zelena and Faye are still out there."

Killian nodded in understanding. "I assure you, nothing will happen to the kids while they're in my charge."

They sighed, walking toward Henry and Rose.

"Henry, Rose, you remember Killian," Ella told them.

Killian nodded to them. "Hello, Rose and Henry."

Elsewhere, from a distance, Alcina watched Robin and Derek ordering drinks.

Regina walked toward Alcina, noticing the lion tattoo on Robin's arm, approaching Alcina. "It's the lion tattoo. It's what Tink told you about your soul mate."

Alcina whispered. "I know, I saw it yesterday."

"And you didn't tell me?" Regina asked.

"Right now, I have better things to do than gossip about boys, like mourn the death of my half-brother," Alcina replied.

Regina looked at her sadly in sympathy. "Ally, I'm sorry."

Balancing three glasses, Robin joined them. "Care for a drink?" Regina took one glass. Robin turned to Alcina. "I'm very sorry about your brother."

Alcina nodded, introducing her sister. "Robin Hood, Regina Mills, my half-sister, the Evil Queen; Regina, Robin."

Regina nodded. "I've been wanting to meet you for a very long time."

Alcina gestured to the glass Robin offered her. "I don't usually daytime drink, but today I'll make an exception."

Alcina took the glass, drinking.

"Let me know if you need anything," Robin told her.

Alcina nodded. Robin walked away. Alcina looked down at her glass sadly.

David and Snow walked over to the Hatters.

"How are you holding up?" David asked.

"How do you think?" Grace replied.

Snow sighed, hugging her. "Oh, Grace." She hugged her best friend. "Freya." She gave Lisa a hug as well. "Lisa." She nodded to the Mad Hatter. "Jefferson."

Faye and Zelena walked in.

"My condolences," Faye told them. "So sorry we've missed the funeral, but we could never pass up the wake. Oh, did we miss the speeches?"

"Shall I make one?" Zelena asked. "I mean, I am, after all, responsible. Alcina, Priscilla, what do you think? Should I make a speech for your brother?"

Freya glared angrily, about to make move to fight.

Jefferson took Freya by the arm to stop her, pulling her back worriedly, trying to calm her down. "Freya, no. Too many people will get hurt."

Grace rubbed Freya's arm worriedly in concern. "Mama, please."

"Listen to Jefferson and Grace, your husband and darling daughter know what they're talking about," Zelena told her. "Anyone who tries to interfere with our plan is gonna have to deal with your father."

David shielded Snow. "Don't come any closer."

"Don't worry, we're not here for your baby," Faye told him. "Not today, anyway."

"Then why are you here?" Lisa asked.

"Now that our cover's blown, I can and will give Tori her voice back so she can tell you all what she knows," Faye told them, waving her hand toward Tori to give her her voice back. "Go ahead, Tori, tell them."

Tori tested out her voice once to make sure she had it back, sighing. "Zelena is Regina and Alcina's half-sister."

"What?" Grace asked.

"Cora lied to them, Grace," Tori answered. "And Zelena made Faye out of magic, biology and deal with Rumple. She used DNA from me and Mathias to make Faye. So she would have a daughter from the man she loved since she was a kid. And she used my DNA as well so that Faye wouldn't have to feel inferior to Saphira."

"That's why they took you?" Mathias asked. "That's what they told you?" Tori nodded. "Why would we believe anything they say?"

"Oh, you shouldn't," Faye answered. "It's a lot to swallow. This is why I bring proof I am what we say."

Faye used magic to shake the diner, singing a Siren Song, and using Dragon fire to swirl around her as proof, letting it fade.

"So wait," Derek told them in confusion. "If Zelena is really Alcina and Regina's half-sister, that makes Faye their niece. And Faye is also a surrogate daughter to Tori and Mathias? Surrogate sister to Saphira? And surrogate niece to Belle. And adoptive cousins to Henry and Rose."

Faye looked at Derek, impressed, smirking. "Well, aren't you a quick one?"

"How does it feel, Alcina, that your half-sister on your mother's side is the reason that your half-brother on your father's side is dead?" Zelena asked tauntingly. "I once made a promise that I would destroy you, Regina and Priscilla, and Tori, Saphira and Mathias, and being the reason why Baelfire is dead hurts all of you, Jefferson, Grace, so on, so this is a bonus for me on all sides." They all glared at her. "I know it's a lot to take in, and this is why I brought a gift to help."

"We don't want a gift from you," Lisa told them.

"But you shall have it," Zelena told them. "See, our gift to you is this sad, sad day. Regina, Alcina, use it to dig into our past. You need to learn the truth and you must believe it, and then you two, Tori, Saphira and Mathias meet me and Faye meet us on Main Street tonight. Say, sundown."

"And then what?" Grace asked.

Faye smirked. "And then Mama will destroy Aunt Gina and Aunt Ally."

"And Faye will go head to head with you, Saphira," Zelena told her.

Faye chuckled. "Half-sisters against half-sisters."

"This isn't the wild west," Regina told them.

"No, dears, it's the Wicked West," Zelena told them. "And Faye and I want everyone to be there, to see the Evil Queen, Dark Sorceress and the Siren/Dragon Saphira lose."

"We don't lose," Regina told them.

"Neither do we," Faye replied. "We're all about to make history. See you tonight, Aunties Gina and Ally, and Sister Saphira."

"And if Ella, Emma, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa, Grace, Rose, Tori and Mathias or anyone else tries to help, there will be devastating consequences," Zelena warned. "Even more so than Neal's death."

Everyone glared at them, reeling from everything they said.

ღღ

Storybrooke Docks

Killian brought Henry and Rose here, which was why they hadn't just been in Granny's diner to see what had happened. "Here, now that'll do. I wanted to bring you two here."

"Why?" Rose asked.

Killian sighed. "You might not believe this, but your father and I were mates long before he met your mother."

"Really?" Henry asked. "You knew our dad? What was he like?"

"Hop on board and you'll find out," Killian told them.

Rose knew their father but wanted to know more about him. They walked onto a boat.

Granny's Diner

Everyone was talking about Faye and Zelena's threat.

"And you're sure Cora never said anything about a half-sister?" David asked.

"I think we would remember if our mother told us she had a love child with a scarecrow," Regina told them.

"It doesn't matter if Zelena is your sister or not," Emma told them. "Or what they said about Faye being surrogate family to Tori, Saphira, Mathias and Belle is true. They want all of you dead. Any idea why?"

"Zelena hates Mathias because he kept rejecting her crush when they were younger," Tori answered. "She was obsessed with Mathias. Chased any girl she could away from him."

Mathias scoffed. "Even turned one into a frog."

"In her eyes, Zelena thinks I stole Mathias away from her," Tori explained.

"And she clearly raised Faye to hate them," Lisa added. "Maybe Faye hates them because they didn't know about her. Because they had a sane family. Unlike her insane mother."

Alcina shook her head. "Gina and I've never even met them before today."

"Doesn't mean you didn't do something to piss them off," Freya told them.

"You did manage to step on a lot of people's toes back in our world," Grace agreed.

"Well, none of them were green," Regina replied.

"There's that missing year," Lisa told them. "Maybe you did something to them then."

"Stick to being the Light Bringer, Lisa," Regina told her. "And don't worry about darkness."

Regina and Alcina turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Emma asked.

Regina sighed. "To find out exactly what these witches think we did to them."

Flashback 3

Oz, Emerald City

Wizard's Audience Room

Two guards allowed Zelena into the room. At the far end of the room, a curtain could be seen. Flames shot up from the ground, preventing Zelena to step any closer.

The Wizard was speaking from behind the curtain. "I've been expecting you."

"How did you know I was coming?" Zelena asked.

"I see all," the wizard told her. "I am Oz. The Great and Terrible. You've come because you wish to find your family."

"Can you help me?" Zelena asked.

"I will show you what you seek to know," the wizard answered. "But I warn you, it won't be easy for you."

Zelena stepped backward, watching scenes from her past unfold before her on the floor, including Young Cora placing a basket in the woods. "Is that my mother?"

"Her name was Cora," the wizard answered. "She gave birth to you in another land. A cyclone struck and carried you to this world."

"Why did she abandon me?" Zelena asked.

"You couldn't give her the only thing she truly wanted, the ability to become royalty," the wizard answered.

The picture changed to reveal Regina and Alcina.

"Who are they?" Zelena asked.

"Your sisters, Regina and Alcina," the wizard answered.

"Wait, I've got two sisters?" Zelena asked.

"Regina could do what your mother wished and became queen," the wizard explained. "Alcina became royalty, but she has been locked away by Cora repeatedly."

"Why?" Zelena asked, watching as the scene changed to show Rumplestiltskin and Young Priscilla as they were practicing a lesson in magic with Regina and Alcina.

"Because Alcina is the daughter of this man, Rumplestiltskin, a very powerful wizard, the most powerful of all the realms," the wizard answered. "And the half-sister of his daughter there, Priscilla. Alcina, however, doesn't know, which is what Cora's intent is, why she keeps locking her away. The Dark One and Priscilla don't know either. Like you, Regina and Alcina, and Priscilla, have the gift of magic."

"Magic is a gift?" Zelena asked.

"Yes, and he's trying to teach them that," the wizard answered.

Zelena started to become angry. "He should be teaching me, not my sisters. I need to meet this wizard and his daughter. I'll pay whatever you desire. Just please, tell me how to get there."

"Look down," the wizard instructed. Zelena looked down to see silver slippers had appeared on her feet. "When you click your heels together three times, those slippers will take you wherever you desire."

"What do you want in return?" Zelena asked.

"I simply ask that you bring me something of Rumplestiltskin's," the wizard answered. "Be careful, it is one thing to wonder about your past, but another to become envious of things you cannot have."

Zelena clicked her heels together three times, and green smoke covered her.

Enchanted Forest

Dark Castle - Outside

Young Priscilla was in the garden, looking around. Zelena appeared, seeing Young Priscilla.

Young Jefferson ran up to her. "Priscilla."

Young Priscilla smiled. "Hi, Jefferson."

"Lessons go okay?" Young Jefferson asked.

Young Priscilla sighed. "Yes, but I still don't like the idea of learning how to do magic."

"You're only doing so to find your brother," Young Jefferson assured. "Come on. We can head out to hunt if you'd like, Cilla."

Young Priscilla considered, tilting her head back and forth, smiling a bit. "Okay."

Young Jefferson smiled. They ran off to the woods. Zelena watched them go curiously.

Rumplestiltskin walked outside after hearing someone appear. "Well, this is a day of surprises. I thought today's lessons would be over..." He stopped when he saw it was Zelena. "You're not Regina or Alcina."

"No, I'm Cora's other daughter," Zelena explained.

"That's not possible," Rumplestiltskin told her.

"I'm Zelena," Zelena told him. "Her first-born."

"We'll see about that," Rumplestiltskin told her, tearing out a hair from her head, applying it to a potion, which became strongly green. Amazed, he looked at the result. "Oh, hello, dearie. A day of surprises indeed."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Regina's Vault

Regina, Alcina, Freya, Emma, Ella, Snow, Lisa, Grace, Saphira and Tori were looking around.

"Regina?" Snow asked. "Alcina? Did they tell Tori the truth?"

"I don't know if Zelena is their half-sister or not," Tori told them. "But we all saw proof that Faye is what they say."

Snow looked around. "Are you sure Cora didn't set any traps or stuff? I don't think a sleeping curse would be good for the baby."

"David, Mathias and Jefferson are locking down main street," Lisa explained. "In case this fight actually happens."

Grace noticed Regina and Alcina were distracted by reading a letter. "Regina? Aunt Ally? Did you find something?"

"A letter," Regina answered.

"What does it say?" Saphira asked.

"Zelena is our sister," Regina answered.

Freya was concerned by the way she was acting, standing, walking closer. "Ally. Regina. What is it?"

"Nothing," Regina told them.

Saphira sighed. "Don't worry about us. This fight is ours. We got it handled."

Regina and Alcina left in a hurry.

"What the hell was in that letter?" Emma asked.

Ella sighed, shaking her head. "No clue."

ღღ

Street

David, Jefferson and Mathias walked down main street with Belle.

"If we position someone there, there and there, we'll have the whole street covered," Mathias told them.

"I'll talk to Blue," David told them. "See if we can get any reinforcement."

The girls, minus Regina, Alcina and Saphira, joined them.

"No," Jefferson told them. "Haven't you heard Zelena and Faye? They said no interference."

"They would have Gold level half the block if we try something," Tori told them. "Before they have a little chat with their sisters."

"So, they really are sisters?" Belle asked. "Faye is really our surrogate family? Tori and Mathias's daughter? Saphira's sister? My niece?"

"We saw proof of Faye being who she says she is in the diner," Grace told them.

"And Regina and Alcina found a letter in the vault confirming it," Lisa added.

"Where are they?" David asked. "Regina, Alcina and Saphira?"

"They disappeared," Grace answered. "Something in that letter upset Regina and Aunt Ally. Saphira said she needed time alone."

"Should we try to find them?" David asked.

Lisa shook her head. "They were pretty clear they didn't want any help on this one."

"You'll let them walk into this fight alone?" Snow asked.

"No," Lisa answered. "They're gonna get help whether they want it or not."

"But you just said we can't interfere," Belle told them.

"Because Faye and Zelena have Gold on their side," Emma told them. "We need to remove him from the equation. It's the only way Regina, Alcina and Saphira have a fighting chance. We just need to get his dagger."

"You saw Faye and Zelena," Snow told them. "They practically have it to their hip."

"Wait, what if I can get through to Rumple without the dagger?" Belle asked.

Freya sighed worriedly. "It's worth a try. Ally, Regina and Saphira can't do this alone."

Woods

Saphira was warming herself up for the fight by using her powers on things around her. She threw bursts of her power out at trees and bushes, along with Dragon fire, making things burst into flames or explode, and making trees topple to the ground.

Derek was patrolling the woods with his crossbow, finding Saphira, deciding to approach her. "We have to stop meeting like this."

Saphira turned to face him. "Did my family send you to give me a pep talk? 'Cause I don't do all the pep talk."

Derek shook his head in answer. "No. Nothing of the sort. After Faye and Zelena's threat, I decided to patrol the woods. In case they'd decided to build the ranks of their simian army." He sat beside her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm not a flying monkey, if that's what you mean," Saphira answered. "I'm just a flying creature that is a lot more badass."

Derek chuckled. "That you are. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"You can't interfere, not with Faye and Zelena doing something we'll all regret, Derek," Saphira told him.

"I know," Derek agreed. "I just wish I could help in some other way."

"You wanna help?" Saphira asked. "Take my mind off it."

Derek thought for a moment, considering what to say. "There's a time when we all choose either we quite or follow through, to just lose faith or trust your heart, to somehow lead you through the dark, who needs help to carry on. We might get lonely, but we're not alone. We all have to do what we have to, Saphira, and I believe you have the brains, the power to win this fight because you're always working hard for what you deserve. Always breaking the rules, but what else is there to do?" Saphira chuckled. "You may need help to carry on, but you should know you're not alone. Someone's always there behind to catch you if you fall. We stand together, make each other stronger. That's not ever going to change."

Saphira smirked. "I thought you said you weren't going to give me a pep talk."

Derek chuckled. "You looked like you needed one."

Saphira looked at him, smiling a little. "I'm ready, in it to win it. It's now or never. I don't know what's it gonna take, but there's no giving up or giving in."

"Never give up, Saphira," Derek told her. "Never stand down."

Saphira shook her head. "That's not in my blood, Derek. At times, I may just feel like my back is to the wall, but I have to hold my head up high and keep standing tall. I know that my back is covered because I have so many people who are ready to do whatever it takes to help."

Derek nodded in agreement. "Sometimes life may get you down, especially today, but you can hold your ground. Can't no one defeat you if you do, Saphira. Stay true to who you are, and always follow your heart, but your strength is gonna win this for you."

"You're really sure I'm gonna win, Derek?" Saphira asked.

Derek smiled a little. "I believe in you."

Saphira managed a small smile.

Road

Alcina was walking down the road alone, looking at the letter. She sighed, looking around, putting the letter away. "Robin?"

Robin stepped out from the trees. "When I said if you needed anything to let me know, Alcina, I didn't expect you to reach out so soon, especially given Zelena and Faye's threat earlier." Alcina nodded. "How are you holding up?"

"With the death of my brother or finding out I have yet another half-sibling and niece who are responsible for his death?" Alcina asked.

"Both," Robin answered. "So, you're gonna tell me what's in that letter you've been staring at?"

"What letter?" Alcina asked.

Robin held up the letter to show her he had taken it. "This one." Alcina looked around in surprise, wondering how he had done that. "I'm a pickpocket by trade. I spent many years learning how to rob from magicians."

Alcina chuckled. "If you're trying to make me feel better, it's almost working."

Robin smiled slightly. "I think deep down, you actually wanna talk about what's in there." Alcina nodded. "So can I read it?"

"Not stopping you," Alcina answered.

Robin read aloud. "'Cora, dear, I've finally got my hands on your first born. Never thought I'd find her, did you? Now I know why, she's the most powerful sorceress I've ever encountered. Even more powerful than you. Stunning in every way'. Rather complimentary I'd say. Why is this troubling you?"

"I've seen that letter a hundred times, even more so after I found out Rumplestiltskin was my father," Alcina explained. "In my darkest moments, I'd go to it for comfort, for solace, for brace when I needed it, because I--because I always thought it was about me, and I read it again over and over again after I found out he was my father because I thought it was a father complimenting his daughter that he didn't even know about back then."

Robin realized why she was upset now. "It's about Zelena."

Alcina nodded. "My father thinks she's more powerful than I am."

"Why do you care what that imp thinks, even if he is your father?" Robin asked. "No offense."

"Because if the man who taught me everything I know about magic thinks she is stronger than I am, then there's no way I can win this fight," Alcina answered. "There's no way Regina and I can win, even if it's together."

"Why do you think that, Alcina?" Robin asked.

"Because each time Gina and I've gone up against Freya together, we've lost," Alcina answered. "And Cilla's been taught the dark magic by our father, Gina, me, Cora, and apparently Zelena, too."

Robin realized. "Which is why Zelena wanted Priscilla to stay out of it, because she knows that she can stop them."

"Yes," Alcina answered. "But Gina and I can't."

"Alcina, that's why you have Saphira fighting Faye," Robin told her.

Alcina nodded. "I believe in Saphira. She's stronger than most I know. I just hope no one gets hurt tonight. I really don't."

Flashback 4

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

Zelena and Rumplestiltskin walked together in the woods.

"Cora never mentioned me?" Zelena asked.

"A first born daughter?" Rumplestiltskin asked. "I think that's something I would remember. Now, there's a spell, a Curse I've been working on for a while. Now I foresaw that that Curse can only be cast by Cora's daughter."

"That's why you've been training Regina and Alcina," Zelena realized. "You thought one of them were going to cast the Curse."

Rumplestiltskin nodded. "Until today. Shall we see what you can do? Magic isn't about what you see, dearie, it's about what you feel inside." He used a black cloth to blindfold Zelena. "You'll have to dig deep if you wanna pass tonight's test."

"What am I meant to do?" Zelena asked.

"Simple, find me," Rumplestiltskin answered, teleporting behind her. "Over here, dearie." Surprised, Zelena turned around. Leaning on a tree, Rumple appeared in front of Zelena, only a few yards away from her. Again, she was unable to catch him. "Close, but not close enough. Magic comes from emotion. Simply think of a moment that makes you seethe with anger."

"And use it to feel the magic, yes, I've learned that a long time ago," Zelena told him. "It's hard to pick one. Finding out that my mother abandoned me, that my father never wanted me, that the man I love, Mathias, will never give me the time a day."

"Getting warmer," Rumplestiltskin told her.

Zelena raised her voice. "That my sisters got everything I've ever desired, that they didn't even have to present something, it all just happened, and they don't even know that."

Successfully, Zelena grabbed Rumple by the arm.

Rumplestiltskin giggled. "Ding dong, there it is. I can feel it in your nails."

Zelena let him go. "Sorry, I lost control."

"And now, you need to think of a moment of happiness to rein in some of that anger," Rumplestiltskin instructed.

"What do you think about?" Zelena asked.

"I'm the teacher," Rumplestiltskin reminded her. "I ask the questions."

"But if you don't tell me, how will I learn?" Zelena replied.

Rumplestiltskin sighed. "Well, like you, I was abandoned as a child. Some spinsters took me in. We didn't have much, but we got by. Whenever we finished a job, they used to bake meat pie. The entire hovel would fill with the most wonderful smell, and after they were cold, they always let me take the first bite, and as the food warmed by body, that was the only time I forgot who I really was, a boy who wasn't wanted by his papa."

Zelena smiled. "Then I know my moment."

"What's that, dearie?" Rumplestiltskin asked.

"The moment I stopped feeling like someone who wasn't wanted," Zelena answered. "The moment you agreed to train me. And in return, I would like to help you train your daughter. I know you have Regina and Alcina help you train Priscilla, like you used to have our mother Cora, but I can help her perhaps better than they can."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Zelena and Faye's Farmhouse - Outside

Belle and Freya approached the farmhouse with Jefferson, Tori and Mathias.

"All clear," Mathias told them. "There's no sign of Faye or Zelena. It looks like they're still keeping Gold in the cellar."

Cellar

Belle hurriedly walked in. "Rumple?"

Freya walked downstairs. "Papa?"

Gold looked up from his cage. "Belle? Cilla?"

"We've come to free you," Belle told him.

Gold shook his head worriedly. "No, leave. Leave. You have no idea what these witches will make me do to you, Belle, the surrogate aunt to Faye, and Cilla, the reason why I declined Zelena for casting the Curse." Freya frowned in confusion. "They can't see you with me."

"We're not afraid," Belle told him. "You would never hurt us."

"It's futile," Gold warned. "As long as they hold the dagger, I can't leave."

"I'm not leaving without you," Freya told him.

"It's not worth the risk," Gold told them.

"Just try," Belle told him. "You just have to believe in us."

Belle offered Gold a hand.

Gold stood, becoming even more worried. "Run!"

"What?" Belle asked.

"Run!" Gold repeated. "Go!"

Zelena and Faye appeared.

Faye chuckled. "Don't mind us. Carry on. We were just enjoying the show."

Freya glared at them, but knowing she had to get Belle out of there, she grabbed her arm, making them both disappear in a whirl of purple smoke.

Outside

Freya and Belle appeared out of the smoke, facing Tori, Mathias and Jefferson.

"Belle?" Jefferson asked. "Freya?"

"Over here," Tori told them.

"It was a trick," Freya told them. "They're toying with us."

Belle, crying, ran into Tori's arms as her sister held her comfortingly. Tori embraced Freya as well.

Gold climbed out of the cellar. "Zelena sends a message. She will face Regina and Alcina, and Faye will face Saphira, and no one interferes. Next time you try to stop them, I will kill you."

ღღ

Night - Beach

Henry and Rose put ropes and books aside, looking at Killian.

"I think we've tied every knot in here," Rose told him. "When do we get to the part about our dad?"

Killian looked up to the sky, waiting for the stars to arise. "Just a few moments longer, there, come here."

Killian waved them nearer, handing Rose his sextant.

"What's this?" Rose asked.

"That, kids, is a sextant," Killian answered. "It's used by sailors to navigate."

"Like a GPS?" Rose asked.

Confused and not knowing what that was, Killian just nodded and looked away. "Aye, it measures our position using the stars."

"Not sure if that's what a GPS does," Rose told him. "But what does this have to do with our dad."

"Tori, Saphira, Mathias and I taught him to navigate with one, just like I'm gonna teach both of you," Killian answered.

"Were you guys in the Navy or something?" Henry asked.

Killian shook his head. "No, Bae--Neal was just a boy when we taught him."

Henry frowned in confusion. "Wait. Isn't Saphira a teenager? And aren't you, Tori and Mathias the same age as our dad? It seems like the more you guys tell us about our dad, less things make sense. I don't wanna learn how to navigate. I just wanna hear something about him that doesn't make it sound like it's made up so we like this guy."

Rose sighed. "Hey. Mom isn't keeping things from you because she doesn't want you to know the truth."

"I know she's doing it to protect us, Rose," Henry told her. "But how are we supposed to feel anything about him being gone if we don't know what he was like when he was here?"

Rose didn't answer, looking down sadly.

Killian looked between them knowingly. "Fair enough, mate. What I haven't told you is why Tori, Saphira, Mathias and I taught your father to sail, because he'd just lost his father and sister, and we thought the sea would help ease his sorrow."

"Wait," Henry told him. "He lost his dad, too, and his sister?"

Killian nodded in answer. "Aye, losing his father to something dark and evil, and losing his sister because of it as well, when he wasn't much older than the two of you."

"Really?" Henry asked.

Rose looked at Henry. "Apparently. You see? You might not think we know much about our father. But we have more in common with him than you realize."

Zelena and Faye's Farmhouse

Zelena and Faye were dressing up for the fight, as the Wicked Witch and Fatale. Faye looked into the mirror after finishing, hands on her hips, smiling smugly.

Flashback 5

Enchanted Forest

Day - Dark Castle

Zelena was setting out a dinner for Young Priscilla.

"I don't remember Papa having guests over," Young Priscilla told her.

Zelena smiled. "That's for you. Rumple told me what your favorite meal was and I wanted to give it to you." Rumple was standing in the doorway, watching, listening. "We've had these lessons going on for a long while now, Priscilla, and I care about you very much. You're like the little sister I actually want to have. Pretty much the thing I care about more than anything."

Young Priscilla managed a small smile. "Thank you." She stood. "I can't eat, though. Papa has another lesson for me."

"But we just finished a lesson," Zelena told her.

"Not with you," Young Priscilla told her. "With me, Regina and Alcina. They want to teach me more."

Zelena frowned. "You're still training with them."

"Do you know them?" Young Priscilla asked.

"Not directly," Zelena answered.

"Well, did you think we were gonna stop having lessons with them?" Young Priscilla asked. "They're teaching me magic, and Papa's teaching them more."

"Wait," Zelena told her. "You don't need Regina and Alcina. I can help your father teach you, and I can cast his Curse." She spoke in a high-pitched voice. "They're not nearly as powerful as me. They don't deserve to have your father teaching them, and they don't deserve to teach you."

Young Priscilla looked at her weirdly. "Careful, Zelena. What did you tell me that your father used to always tell you?"

Zelena took a deep breath. "No matter what you feel on the inside, you always have to put on a good face."

"You might wanna take his advice," Young Priscilla told her. "Your inside is starting to show."

Shocked, Zelena crossed the room so that she could look into a mirror, discovering a green spot on her neck.

Rumplestiltskin giggled. "You're turning green, dearie. Envy will do this to you. And don't wait up. This could take a while."

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Main Street

Townspeople were gathered in the street to watch the upcoming fight.

"Have you seen Regina, Alcina and Saphira?" Emma asked.

"Not since the vault," Grace answered.

"If they don't get here soon, those witches will take it out on all of us," Ella told them.

"Let's take everybody out of here before that happens," David told them, turning to the crowd. "All right. Listen up. We need you to get back to your homes."

Faye and Zelena arrived with Gold in tow.

"No one's going anywhere," Zelena told them. The crowd backed away from them. "This show needs an audience."

Faye pushed past Sneezy. "Out of my way, munchkin."

"I'm a dwarf," Sneezy corrected.

Faye rolled her eyes. "That's even worse. Where are they?" She gasped mockingly. "Don't tell me they're cowards. This isn't good for any of you."

"If our sisters aren't here in five minutes, we're going to let the Dark One off his leash," Zelena threatened.

Faye looked at Zelena.

ღღ

Five minutes later, Zelena held up the dagger. "Time's up. Who do you wanna kill first, Rumple?"

Freya walked closer angrily. "He's not killing anyone. If you wanna fight someone, Zelena, fight me."

"Oh, the time for that will come, Priscilla, trust me," Zelena replied. "Just not tonight."

Lisa stepped forward. "I'm not going to let you hurt anyone."

Faye smiled. "Oh, this is the Light Bringer. She's so adorable. Stay down, Lisa. You don't want to get involved in this."

"You're not going to hurt me," Lisa told them. "Are you?"

"No, we're not," Faye answered

Zelena used the dagger to control Gold. "But he is."

Gold tried fighting the effects of the dagger. Lisa used a freezing spell to stop him before he could hurt her, in an outline of white power.

Grace stepped closer to Lisa. "Grandpa... I know you don't have a choice. But I know you don't wanna do this. Whatever happens... it's not on you."

Faye smirked. "Yeah, this time."

Jefferson pulled them back worriedly. "Grace... Lisa... Come here. You have to stay back."

"I would listen to Jefferson, because that freezing spell won't hold the Dark One for long," Faye warned. "You might want to stop before something we all regret happens."

"Like Baelfire," Zelena mocked, purposefully provoking a reaction out of Freya, smirking.

Freya nearly stepped forward in anger and defense.

Jefferson took her hand. "Cilla... Freya, hey."

"Mama, it's okay," Grace told her.

"Faye?" Mathias asked. "Do you even wanna do this? I can see hesitation. Like even though you don't want to do this, you will anyway for your mother. Even though you know you have more than one. Zelena. Tori. And now you're going to face Saphira because Zelena tells you to?"

Faye smirked, shrugging. "Maybe because I want to, Mathias."

"I somehow doubt that," Tori told her.

"And why is that, Tori?" Faye asked.

"Because you were somewhat kind to me when Zelena had me locked up," Tori answered. "Doing my hair. My makeup. Magically washing the dirt from me. Changing my clothing. Why would you show me that kindness and then turn around and wanna kill Saphira?"

"I never said I wanna kill Sister Saphira," Faye replied.

Regina, Alcina and Saphira arrived.

"Good," Regina told her. Faye and Zelena looked toward them, smirking. "Because apparently Saphira doesn't wanna kill you either." The crowd made room for them. "But didn't anyone tell you two? Black is my color. Ally's color."

Faye giggled. "But it looks so much better on us. We were beginning to think you weren't gonna show up."

"I couldn't let my sister off that easily," Saphira replied. "Neither could Regina and Alcina let theirs off."

"So you've finally accepted us into the family?" Zelena asked.

"We've accepted that Zelena, Alcina and I shared a mother, yes," Regina answered.

"And I've accepted that Faye is my surrogate sister," Saphira agreed.

"But I still have on question," Alcina told them. "What the hell did we ever do to you?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Zelena asked. "You were born." She stepped away from Regina and Alcina to walk toward Freya tauntingly, but Freya tried not to let her get to her, while Lisa, Grace and Jefferson were trying to help with that. "Tricking Baelfire into killing himself to bring back Rumple to control your father is just the beginning of your punishment, and Alcina's punishment, Priscilla."

Angered by that, Freya slapped Zelena hard in the face. "I've been waiting to do that all day."

Zelena smiled, putting a hand to her bleeding lip. "I was hoping that reaction would come from you, Cilla." She turned to face Regina and Alcina. "No one can save you this time."

Flashback 6

Enchanted Forest

Night - Dark Palace - Alcina's Chambers

Alcina was sitting at her dressing table, combing her hair.

Zelena approached her from behind, putting a razor to her throat. "Don't make a sound. Rumplestiltskin and Priscilla are wasting time with you and Regina. You don't deserve them. You don't deserve any of this. Our mother couldn't see that, and neither can they, but I'll show them they're wrong."

Zelena stabbed Alcina in the neck.

In a whirl of red smoke, the Alcina disguise faded, revealing Rumplestiltskin. He giggled, removing the razor from his neck. "Surprise, dearie." He stood. "As I always said, jealousy drives people to do crazy things."

Zelena was in shock. "You tricked me."

"Consider it a test," Rumplestiltskin told her. "One you failed."

"I was just trying to make your decision easier," Zelena told him. "Show you that I'm all powerful. That I'm the one who's going to cast your Curse."

"I appreciate your efforts, dearie, but I'm afraid you just disqualified yourself," Rumplestiltskin told her.

"What?" Zelena asked. "Why?"

"Because casting the Curse had a price, a steep one," Rumplestiltskin answered. "You have to kill the thing you love most, and you admitted to Priscilla that you thought of her as the younger sister you actually want, the thing you've cared about most since Mathias."

"Which in order to cast the Curse, I would have to kill Priscilla," Zelena realized. "Which is why you don't want me to do this. I'm losing the chance to cast the Curse because of her?"

"You care for Cilla too much, and that, dearie, makes you too dangerous," Rumplestiltskin told her.

"So, Regina, or Alcina..." Zelena trailed off.

"One of them will get the job," Rumplestiltskin answered, noticing that Zelena's green skin color was spreading, rising to her cheek. "You might wanna get that checked."

"Forget the Curse," Zelena told him angrily. "I'll find another way to give you what you want."

Rumplestiltskin shook his head. "Unless you can take me to a land without magic, I'm afraid that's not possible."

Zelena realized something. "I can. I could have taken you there."

"How?" Rumplestiltskin asked.

Zelena showed him her slippers. "These slippers. The wizard gave them to me and they can take you anywhere you want to go."

"Wizard?" Rumplestiltskin repeated.

Zelena went on. "But it's too late."

Rumplestiltskin became nervous. "Who said it's too late?"

"You chose them," Zelena told him.

"Perhaps it was haste," Rumplestiltskin told her.

Zelena scoffed. "I'm not naive. There's only one way you'll ever get these slippers from me. You'll have to kill me."

"Well, if I must," Rumplestiltskin replied, leaping forward.

Zelena disappeared in a cloud of green smoke, materializing above. "You shouldn't have taught me all your tricks, Rumple. I'll see you again, dearie. Next time, you will choose me."

Zelena clicked her heels together three times, disappearing in a cloud of green smoke.

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Main Street

Zelena faced off with Regina and Alcina. Gold stood between them. Freya, Jefferson, Lisa and Grace stood behind Regina and Alcina. Faye faced Saphira. Mathias and Tori stood behind Saphira.

"He should've chosen me," Zelena told them.

"Who?" Regina asked.

"Rumplestiltskin," Zelena answered. "He chose you over me because in order to cast the Curse, you had to kill the thing you loved most. At the time, during a broken heart with Mathias, the only thing I cared about more was a little girl who I helped teach magic. One that I viewed as a little sister. Priscilla."

Freya realized, scoffing. "That's why you hate me? Why you're punishing me? Because you cared about me and that's the reason why Papa didn't choose you for the Curse? Because he was making sure you wouldn't kill me."

"And that's what this is about?" Regina asked. "You're jealous of me and Ally?"

Faye looked up, focusing her magic at a set of traffic lights, causing a pair of them to fall down toward Saphira. Saphira changed the direction of the piece so that it couldn't hit or harm anyone, making it crash down. Bystanders jumped, startled.

Zelena glared. "You still don't realize what you had. You never did. You got everything I ever wanted for me and for Faye, and you didn't even deserve it. But we're gonna take it all from you."

Zelena magically jostled Regina and Alcina away, causing them to crash backward into a blue car.

Doc was shocked. "My Miata."

Faye formed a ball of Dragon fire. However, before she could use it, Saphira sang to control Faye, making her put it out. They both magically choked each other at the same time.

Faye smirked. "Not bad, sis. We're pretty much an even match for each other."

Zelena walked toward Regina and Alcina. "While that may be true, you can't beat me, little sisters. Everything Rumplestiltskin taught you, he taught me too, but I was the better student."

Saphira released a hurl of fire at Faye the same time Faye released a hurl of fire at Saphira, both of them causing a huge explosion of fire that sent them flying back to the ground, crashing down hard.

Tori stepped closer worriedly. "Saphira. Faye."

Mathias stopped her. "Tori. Wait."

"We said no interference," Faye sang, which caused several flying monkeys to fly down around the crowd, making everyone duck at they attacked.

"What the hell?" Emma asked.

"Don't kill them!" Ella told them. "They're people!"

While Freya, Lisa, Grace, Saphira, Mathias, Regina and Alcina used magic to fight off the monkeys without killing them, a monkey attacked Lisa, tackling her down.

"Lisa!" Grace told her worriedly.

The monkey tried to take Lisa's heart, but Lisa used bright white light magic to push it away, standing. "This showdown was a distraction so you could try to take my heart, isn't it? You're not gonna get it."

"You haven't won, Lisa," Zelena told her angrily. "We will get your heart." She looked at Regina, Alcina, Freya, Tori, Mathias and Saphira. "And we will get everything you ever had."

Grace smirked. "Not today."

In a swirl of green/blue smoke, Faye turned into her Dragon form to fly away with Zelena. The flying monkeys all followed.

Jefferson walked toward Lisa worriedly. "Hey. Are you okay? You all right?"

Lisa nodded shakily. "I'm fine, Jefferson."

"Is everyone all right?" Emma asked.

"We're still alive,' Grace answered. "Aren't we?"

"Gold disappeared," David told them.

"We'll get him back," Ella told them.

"Did we actually win?" Emma asked, helping Regina up.

Regina gave Emma an amused look. "Don't act so surprised."

"So," Snow told them. "Faye and Zelena want Lisa's heart. Any idea why they want it?"

"Well, they got Mathias's courage," Freya told them. "They want Lisa's heart. Those are ingredients."

"For what?" Ella asked. "A Curse?"

"We're already in Storybrooke," Jefferson told them. "We've already lost our memories. What else could they do to us?"

ღღ

Docks

Lisa walked onto the docks, carrying a box.

Henry was sitting down, walking closer. "Lisa? Hey. What's wrong?"

"A lot of things," Lisa answered. "Henry, I'm so sorry about your dad."

Henry sighed, nodding. "Yeah, a lot of people have been saying that. I don't know what to feel about it, though."

"I get it," Lisa told him.

Henry looked at the box in her hands. "What's that?"

"Let's just say it's a time capsule," Lisa told him. "You know, one that you literally put your heart into."

Henry chuckled. "Okay..."

"I wanted to give it to someone that could hide it, hopefully where no one would find it," Lisa explained. "At least not for a very, very long time. I hope so, anyway."

"So you give it to me because you want me to hide it somewhere where no one would find it?" Henry asked. "Is it because I'm not from around here?"

Lisa shrugged. "Because someone like you who doesn't really know the area around here anymore would find a place where it wouldn't be easy to find to someone who wouldn't be from around here."

Henry chuckled in amusement. "What does that mean?"

"Could you please just take it and hide it?" Lisa asked.

Henry took the box, nodding. "Sure. Time capsule, huh? What's inside?"

Lisa smirked. "It's a secret. You'll find out if we ever dig it up in the future. There's a place in the woods by a camp. Maybe you could find a place to put it there."

Henry nodded. "Okay. When can we go back to Operation Dynamo?"

"Soon," Lisa answered. "Promise."

Lisa backed away, turning around, leaving. Henry watched her go in confusion and curiosity, chuckling, trying to open the box, but the box wouldn't open.

Charming Loft

Killian brought Rose home to the loft.

"Thanks, Hook," Rose told him. "Maybe we can go out on your boat again sometime."

Killian nodded. "Anytime, Rose."

Ella walked in, ruffling Rose's hair. "Hey. Where's Henry?"

"He stayed behind with Lisa," Rose answered. "Did Lisa seriously give Henry her heart in a box?"

"Yeah, she had to," Ella answered. "The witches had all of us in the street trying to distract us with the showdown so they could use their flying monkeys to try to take Lisa's heart. Hopefully giving it to Henry to hide will stop them from going after her again."

Rose considered this for a moment. "So Lisa literally gave her heart to Henry. Aw." They chuckled. "I'm gonna go crash. I'm so tired. And after everything with Dad. And pretending I didn't know anything about him because of Henry..."

Ella nodded sadly in understanding. "Get some sleep." Rose nodded, walking upstairs. Ella looked at Killian. "Thanks for taking them."

Killian nodded. "There's more Bae in your kids than you realize. We need to get Henry to remember, Ella."

"I know," Ella told him. "I just... I wish I knew how."

"You'll figure it out," Killian assured. "Somehow you always do."

Ella managed a small smile. "Thanks again."

Zelena and Faye's Farmhouse - Cellar

Faye locked Gold up.

"What, no food?" Gold asked.

Furious, Zelena turned around the dagger in her hand, making Gold double over in pain. "They're clever, Rumple, but so are Faye and I."

"Lisa's heart is somewhere in this town," Faye told them. "It's only a matter of time before we find it."

"Whatever twisted curse you have planned, it won't change anything," Gold told them. "If I had to do it all again, I'd still choose Regina. I couldn't choose Alcina because she was locked away at the time, otherwise, I would have chosen her. My daughter."

"Really?" Faye asked. "Well, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see."

"I'm afraid I don't understand," Gold admitted.

"We are doing it all over again," Zelena told him. "What we're casting isn't a curse. It's a second chance."

Flashback 7

Oz - Emerald City

Night - Wizard's Audience Room

Two guards tried to prevent Zelena from entering.

Using magic, Zelena flung both of them aside, walking in. "I learned some tricks while I was gone. You showed me my past. Now take me there to the moment my mother abandoned me. That's when it all went wrong. I need to go back and change it."

The wizard's shadow appeared on the curtain. "You want to travel back in time, to change the past?"

The wizard laughed. Flames shot up from the ground.

"What's so funny?" Zelena asked.

"I'm afraid that's impossible," the wizard told her.

"I thought you were the Great and Terrible Oz," Zelena told him.

"Even my power has its limits," the wizard replied.

Zelena ripped down the curtain. "You're telling me."

Zelena used magic to drag the wizard toward her.

The wizard was Walsh. "No, don't hurt me, please."

"Who are you?" Zelena asked.

"My name is Walsh," Walsh answered. "I'm just a circus huckster. I'm a showman. I come from a distant land. A place called Kansas."

"You're not even a wizard?" Zelena asked.

Walsh shook his head. "It's all part of the act. But, what I peddle is real. What you saw there is real." He gestured to the glass that had shown her the visions of her sisters, mother, Rumple and Young Priscilla. "Those slippers took you to the Enchanted Forest, didn't they? I may not have magic, but the things I collect do."

"That's why you wanted me to bring you something of Rumplestiltskin's," Zelena realized. "So you could carry on this charade."

Walsh nodded. "I didn't mean any harm. I was just trying to help us both. What you seek doesn't exist. No magic is that strong."

"Well, then I have no use for you," Zelena told him. "At least not like that."

Walsh stood. "Like what?"

"What I need is someone willing to do whatever I ask without question," Zelena told him, noticing a poster of Walsh's circus where a flying monkey was advertised. "Like a trained circus animal."

"You're evil," Walsh told her.

Zelena smiled. "Not evil, dear, wicked."

Walsh tried to flee. "No, no."

Zelena, in a puff of green smoke, turned Walsh into a flying monkey. "Much better. Now, come. I'm going to find a way to change the past. I've got work to do."

Zelena used magic on the glass on the ground to see a vision of Rumple, Regina and Alcina teaching Young Priscilla magic, while Regina and Alcina were learning their own.

"Well done," Rumplestiltskin told them. "You've been practicing. You're shaping up to be the best pupils I ever had."

Zelena sighed. "Show me Mathias. With whoever Mathias ends up with now or in the future."

It changed the vision to one of Mathias, where he was now meeting Tori. (Since the glass had shown Young Cora abandoning Zelena as a baby in the past, the glass could also show Zelena the future of Mathias meeting Tori, on the beach after escaping Regina and Alcina in 3.06 Ariel)

Tori smiled. "Thank you, for coming to save me."

"I told you that I would do whatever you needed to repay what you did for me," Mathias reminded her. "But I have to admit, Tori, I didn't come for you just because you saved my life."

Tori chuckled. "I figured. So... what now, Dragon?"

"We can figure it out together, Siren," Mathias told her.

They looked at each other, smiling slightly.

Tori nodded. "Okay. Together. I like the sound of that, Mathias."

Zelena glared. "We'll see about that. When I'm done, Regina, Alcina, Priscilla and Tori will have never even been born."

Zelena's green skin color spread further, until her whole face was entirely green.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 44 31
When Theo and her twin brother Nico awake in a metal box with close to no memories, surrounded by teenage boys, how will they survive? Remembering ra...
31.9K 469 25
All plot rights go to the CW and executive producers, writers and their character development. Heartofice97: Alex Gilbert/Valentina Petrova/Poppy...
4.8K 185 44
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc Oc x Oc - SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE - season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: in t...
24.5K 403 16
All rights go the creators of The Originals and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. heartofice97: Kassandra Mikaelson, Caitlin...