The Third Wheel BxB (Old + ne...

By hasnoshamexx

This is the ungoing edited version of my first story ever, "The Third Wheel", which was originally posted in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The summoning
Chapter 2: The lost pup
Chapter 3: The Beginning of a horror movie
Chapter 4: The wizard of the pack
Chapter 5: To escape from myself
Chapter 6: Dream or nightmare?
Chapter 7: Return to reality
Chapter 8: Help me I'm...feeling
Chapter 9: Ghosts of the Past - Part 1
Chapter 9: Ghosts of the Past - Part 2
Chapter 10: The life of an undead man
Chapter 11: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 12: The Violet Pills
Chapter 13: The Awakening
Chapter 14: The Betrayal
Chapter 15: Looking for you
Chapter 16: The Encounter
Chapter 17: A stranger called Benoît
Chapter 18: Let's call it a death wish
Chapter 19: A lighter heart
Chapter 20: What being a Sub means
Chapter 21: Follow your instincts
Chapter 22: The Most Beautiful Wolf
Chapter 23: Little acts of bravery
Chapter 24: Emotions in motion (Part I)
Chapter 24: Emotions in motion (Part II)
Chapter 24: Emotions in Motion (Last Part)
Epilogue
OLD VERSION Prologue
OLD VERSION Chapter 1: The Summoning
OLD VERSION Chapter 2: The Lost Pup
OLD VERSION Chapter 3: The One Eye's Twisted Sense of Humor
OLD VERSION Chapter 4: You're no mate material
OLD VERSION Chapter 5: Restless
OLD VERSION CHAPTER 6: Worse than a nightmare
OLD VERSION Chapter 7: Help me I'm... feeling
OLD VERSION Chapter 8: Anger unleashed
OLD VERSION Chapter 9: Lessons to (un)learn
OLD VERSION Chapter 10: Saving your life
OLD VERSION Chapter 11: Guilty conscience
OLD VERSION Chapter 12: The traitor
OLD VERSION Chapter 13: Nobody touches what is mine
OLD VERSION Chapter 14: Where are you?
OLD VERSION Chapter 15: You can't hide forever
OLD VERSION Chapter 16: The white wolf
OLD VERSION Chapter 17: I want to be loved
OLD VERSION Chapter 18: A very quiet Sub
OLD VERSION Chapter 19: The Talk
OLD VERSION Chapter 20: Respect is earned
OLD VERSION Epilogue
OLD VERSION Bonus Chapter
OLD VERSION Important announcement

OLD VERSION Chapter 21: I don't hate you

84.6K 2.4K 958
By hasnoshamexx

Warning: our boys are doing the naughty toward the end of the chapter. If you don't like it, you can always close your eyes while reading it (haha, funny me). (it's not that smutty anyway)

KYLE'S POV

There was no way I was going to let Nate win this fight. Time to show my mate my wicked side, I decided, before kneeing him where the Sun doesn't shine. He yelled and instantly let me go, his hands squeezed between his thighs.

"Ouch, was that really necessary?" he whimpered, his eyes tightly shut in pain.

"What?" I asked innocently. "I thought you wanted me to touch you more down there?"

"That was a counterproductive thing to do, Kyle" he retorted after a few minutes of gently massaging his own genitals - yeah, don't try to talk to Nate about decency, he doesn't get the meaning of this word. "You're the only one who have had the pleasure of being impaled on my nice, long tool, so why on Hell would you try to hurt my baby maker?".

His smile broadened when he realised I was now blushing. "You liked it, didn't you? Oh, I knew it! It was one of the best nights in my entire life, to be honest. You and Darren were so hot, I couldn't get enough of your sweet moans and I loved watching my cock disappear in that tight arse of - "

"Shut up, Nate" I interrupted. "Now is not the time to flirt. I'm really pissed at you"

"I know" he replied with a sad tone, his eyes filled with guilt. "I only wanted to help and I thought - "

"It was not your decision to make" I interrupted him once more. "I feel betrayed, Nate, and I don't think I will be able to forgive you that easily"

"You're not going to leave again, aren't you?" he asked with a small, pleading tone, looking absolutely terrified at the prospect.

"No, I am not " I immediately replied, and he looked relieved. It was somehow heartwarming, to see him so afraid of loosing me, but I wasn't finished with him. I wanted him to suffer a bit.

"But don't think I'm staying for you" I added cruelly. "I am waiting for Darren to return because I can't stay away from him".

He stiffened and I felt bad for saying such a nasty thing to him but I wasn't going to back down. Maybe it would teach him a lesson and next time he would think twice before outting me in public.

"I see" he whispered with downcast eyes. "I kind of knew it already, you know. Of course you're here for Darren, the perfect Darren. You're just bearing with me because I am part of the whole package, right, Kyle?"

No no no cried my wolf inside my head. Not true! Don't say such things to mate! Tell mate the truth, tell mate you lo - "

"That's right, Nate" I replied sweetly. "I'm here for Darren and Darren only"

He nodded. "Okay, Kyle. Well, I will try to make myself scare, then. I am sorry you're mated with someone you don't like. Just know that I love you and will always do so".

He left and my wolf started howling.

DARREN'S POV

When I arrived to the camp, two days after my last conversation with Nate, I immediately knew something was wrong. Kyle wasn't in the tent and while Nate looked relieved to see me and immediately answered my kiss, he was not being his usual playful self.

"Nate, honey, what's wrong?"

Silence. He was avoiding to look at me by busying himself.

"The tent is perfectly clean, Nate. Now, tell me, what's going on?"

Silence. Then, the explosion.

"What's wrong? You're the one asking me what's wrong? What do you think is wrong, Darren? Kyle has been ignoring me since the last time we talked."

I sighed. "Well, that was to be expected, Nate. I will talk to him and - "

"Yeah, you know what? Go talk to him, because I'm sure he will forgive you. You're the one he loves after all, not me!"

"What? Nate you know that's not true"

But Nate had already left the tent. Shit. I better find Kyle now. It's my mistake, so I have to fix it. Well, I still think my plan wasn't so bad, but maybe I should have chosen a more gentle approach.

"Darren!"

I barely had the time to blink when a warm body collided into mine. Kyle was hugging me as if his life depended on it and I hugged him back, delighted to have him back in my arms.

"Wow, did you miss me that much?" I teased him and he scowled, immediately trying to let go but I prevented him to do so by hugging him tighter.

"I did miss you a lot" he admitted after a moment. "It was horrible without you"

"But you had Nate. It's not like you were all alone"

He stiffened and replied coldly "Nate betrayed me". He did not sound as mad as I was expecting, though. There was a sadness in his eyes and I hated myself for creating it.

I sighed. "I betrayed you too, you know. It was my idea"

He punched me square in the jaw. Guess I deserved it.

"You could try non-violent means to express your anger, you know"

"Where would be the fun of that?" he asked, burying his face in my chest.

"You punch me then you hug me?"

He sighed. "I still think you should not have done that, both of you. I kinda understand why you did it, though. The secret was Killing me and I was being an asshole to you because of that"

"I am sorry for what I did, Kyle"

"I know"

"And Nate is sorry too"

"I know" he sniffed. "I said awful things to him and I don't know how to take them back"

I smiled and took his hand "Well we're going to see him now, and I'm sure you will come up with a few ideas on how to apologize to him on the way".

NATE'S POV

They were fucking hugging! I knew it! My eyes were burning and I tried to leave discretely but both my mates heard me when I walk on a branch, and they looked at me in silence.

"Interesting" I sneered. "Well I'm glad your mate is back, Kyle. You two have a long life"

I started turning back but Kyle suddenly grabbed my arm, making me freeze in place.

"What do you want, Kyle?"

"I don't want you to leave" he started, sounding unsecure.

"Well, good to know. I want to leave, though, so I guess I will be on my way and - "

"I lo - I like you! » he cried and Darren and I looked at him, equally shocked by his words.

"What did you say?"

He was so red by now his face looked like it was about to burn. He kept talking nonetheless, because Kyle wasn't a coward, even though he kept saying he was.

" You're quite alright and - okay, I love you Darren and I love you too, Nate. Forgive me for what I said to you. I was mad at you, and with good reason, but I should not have said that. It was horrible to spend those days without being able to talk to you or to touch you. Of course you're not perfect and sometimes you do things I don't approve of, but I should have discuss it with you instead of avoiding you like that"

"Kyle-"

"I love you so much. I'm glad to have you as my mates even though I'm not good at showing it. I - I want you both to hold me in your arms, I want to do things all mates do like cuddling, talking sweet nonsenses, m-making love and going to places but I'm scared. I don't have much to offer while you're both so fascinating and -

I cut him off with a kiss. "We can do all those things right now, Kyle" and without giving him the time to take his words back, Darren and I led him to our tent.

There was one thing I was sure of: more than anything else, love-making was about trust. Being naked and vulnerable is quite frightening, and you won't feel safe until you know the other won't mind your so-called imperfections. But there's so much more than that. Even if you are not insecure about your looks, the most difficult thing is to learn to let it go. To enjoy the act fully and to let your partner see your pleasure.

That's what I wanted to achieve with Kyle tonight. I already had it with Darren, this openess and raw honesty, because we had been lovers for quite a long time. We were not ashamed of our moans of pleasures, of our teary eyes and sweaty bodies.

But Kyle, so beautiful beneath me, he was worried, I could see it in his eyes. He was still expecting me to make fun of him somehow, he was afraid of being hurt, of being rejected. I think he had many dirty fantasies in his head but he wasn't going to tell us about them today. So for now, it would be simple love making. No kinky stuff involved yet. I was just going to make him scream in pleasure.

He tried to muffle his moans, when Darren started playing with his balls but I took his wrists and pinned them above his head so he could no longer bite his hand. Then I kissed him, sensing his disconfort, and he eventually relaxed. My fingers found the small opening between his ass cheeks and I pushed them in, slowly thrusting in and out of that warm cavern I loved so much and wanted to explore for the rest of life.

He would never admit how much he loved being penetrated, but I could feel it by how he was tightening around me, his hole already leaking. On his right side, Darren was gently kissing him, bitting his earlobe from time to time. Then Darren took me from behind as I did the same with Kyle and we were all joined.

He started whimpering, asking me to go quicker but I kept slowly thrusting, creating a path through him. Then, when he was no longer expecting it, I quickened my pace and started hitting his prostate mercilessly. He came with a wail and I followed soon after, feeling Darren's cum filling my own channel.

He looked a bit ashamed after that but Darren was having none of it, as he burried his face between Kyle's ass cheeks and cleaned him up thoroughly, despite Kyle's feeble protestations. When he was done, I spooned my favourite Sub , burrying my nose in his neck asDarren threw his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. For the first time since Darren left, I fell asleep quickly, as I was in the best place in the world.

I hope you liked it! It took me forever to write so be nice, okay? :P (just kidding, you can be as mean as you want, bring it on, ha! ). I know the smutty passages are not so good yet but I plan to write at least one more sexy time and I will definitely try to do my best for the next one! More details are definitely needed lol. I'm dead tired now so I will edit this chapter tomorrow.

Until next time, you lovely people

Xoxoxo

#Hasnoshame

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 12.9K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
Mine By Kate

Romance

273K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
16.4K 1.2K 6
"I'll help you. I'll get you a boyfriend." Tay and New are roommates. Tay and New have an arrangement. It is strictly no strings attached. They lik...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...