He's No Good | ✓

By xwriteratheartxo

[COMPLETED] Emma, and Lucas have been feuding for their mutual friends attention for over five years. But whe... More

He's No Good
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
He's No Saviour
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 31

18.4K 556 126
By xwriteratheartxo

Chapter 32

E M M A ' S P O V

I woke up another morning, but I still rested on my back, staring at the white ceiling.

I've been here for over four days, but they did anything but torture me like I suspected.

When I woke up after being taken from outside of the banquet hall, I was alone, lying down in a white bedroom, with the same colored furniture and bed sheets.

There was only one difference. Both of my wrists had a three-inch metal cuff wrist lock.

Still didn't know what they were for.

Other than the fact that a person served me a tray filled with food three times a day, I was not socialized with anyone.

Suddenly feeling a surge of confidence, I ripped the white duvet off of me and got out of the bed, only to walk in front of the reinforced steel door to bang on it violently.

"Hello?" I shouted. "You can't keep me here forever, you know that right?"

No response, of course.

A handful of swear words left me, and not quietly as I moved so I would sit by the edge of the bed.

Right when I was seated, the door opened from the other side, and who came in made my face morph into a glare.

"What do you want, Adam?" I asked, but he sighed as he closed the door behind him.

He stayed silent until he was seated on the white butterfly chair across from me. "I just wanted to talk."

My eyebrows raised, and I sat back on the bed until my back was pressed against the headboard. "Go," I said, waiting for him to begin.

Adam bit his bottom lip slightly before slowly nodding. "Emma, you have to know, since September, me or Jasmine had to bring you to the man in charge," he laughed. "Well, you probably connected the dots with that fact."

"Why through?" I asked, leaning slightly forward by how anxious I felt.

He groaned and threw his head back. "At first I had no idea. I thought you fucked with the boss and he wanted revenge. But, it wasn't that. He just... wanted to meet you."

"Why?" I asked again, annoyance growing inside of me by the second.

"Because you're special," he simplified, and my fists clenched.

"You can't just tell me?" I shouted. "Why are you making this more difficult than it has to be?"

Adam's jaw clenched as he briefly looked up. My eyes followed his, and noticed him staring at a camera in the corner of the room.

"You're not ready yet."

My mouth opened slightly. "Not ready for what? The truth?"

Adam stayed silent, and I closed my eyes shut. "Get out."

When I opened my eyes again, I saw him furrowing his eyebrows. "What?"

"Get, out," I repeated slowly, standing up from the bed.

As if he finally noticed my seriousness of the situation, he stood up from the chair and walked to the door.

"I'm sorry this happened to you Emma," he whispered as he banged three times on the door.

"Oh please, call me Sunshine," I glared as I watched him leave this goddamn white room.

Fucking asshole, I thought as I moved to the bed, face planting down when I reached the edge of the bed.

Every single day passed slowly, but thankfully, there was a TV in the room so I could watch some movies.

After Adam left, I hadn't seen him or anyone else since. Of course, not including Bob, the late-twenty year old man I named who continued to bring me food.

From my assumptions now, it was now Monday, and I was in the middle of watching Girls Trip when the steel door was slowly opened.

Bob came in an hour ago...

My eyes widened as I quickly paused the TV, looking by the door to see a girl who looks to be in her early twenties with golden skin, dark brown hair that ends a little past her shoulders with bangs, and green eyes.

"Hi," she smiled warmly, taking a step into the plainest room ever existed.

"Hey," I greeted, shifting on the mattress so my legs were dangling off of the bed.

"I'm Fay, and you're Emma, right?" She asked and I nodded.

Fay grinned. "Well Emma, I'm gonna be your guide for today," she cheered, and my eyebrows raised.

"Guide me where, around the room?"

She laughed. "No silly! Around the mansion," she explained, and my eyes widened.

"Mansion?" I asked once I've cleared my throat.

Fay smiled brightly. "Well, yeah! Come on Emma."

"Okay," I replied slowly as I grabbed the remote to turn off the TV.

Once I've done so, I fixed up the grey t-shirt and shorts I was wearing before walking out the door next to Fay, and to say I was surprised from what was outside my door would be an understatement.

Outside the door, there was a long hallway decorated with cream colored paint, with pictures, lights, and several other different doors on both sides.

"Well come on," Fay said, walking in front of me.

I sped up slightly until I was walking next to her. "So this is the guests corridor, which is why you're here," she explained, and a dry laugh left me.

"I'm a guest? Really? I was leaning towards prisoner, but okay."

Fay sighed. "Everything will be cleared up soon. Promise."

I scoffed but stayed silent while we continued to walk past the guest bedrooms.

When we left the hall, I came faced with one of the largest ceiling lights I've ever seen.

"On the hall to our right, it's leads you to the west wing, where the boss sleeps. And on the left is where everyone who decides to live here sleeps," Fay explained.

"Who decides to live here?"

She tilted her head to the side as she rested her hand on the railing in front of her. "The people who are part of the... group. They decide to live here or live with their families outside of the house."

I nodded my head and she smiled. "Come on, let's head downstairs."

I couldn't take my eyes off of the walls as we walked on one side of the grand staircase.

"Nice, right?" Fay laughed, and I nodded in agreement.

Guess my kidnappers are rich. Good to know.

When I saw the kitchen appearing as we were walking the last final steps, I cleared my throat. "Fay, can I have a glass of water?"

She smiled. "Of course. Just stay here, I'll be back."

Once she was out of view, I sprinted to the side of the grand staircase and began my journey to try to find an exit.

When I saw two large double doors standing close to the end of the hall, I sped up, eager to leave.

However, right when I opened the door, I came face to face with a chest covered with a suit. "Miss, why are you out of your room?" The man asked, and behind his dark glasses I knew he was glaring at the sight of the cuffs on both of my wrists.

My mouth opened but nothing was able to come out. He noticed my hesitation and he began to  put his hand into his jacket pocket when someone behind me spoke up.

"Emma, that's not the bathroom silly!" Fay said, and my eyes widened as she stood next to me.

She rested her hand on her waist and stared at the man in front of me with annoyance. "Can you let us get on with the tour Finn, or are you gonna be all dark and brooding?" She said with a smile but used a deep voice towards the end.

Finn sighed and dropped his hand out of his pocket. "Bye Fay," was all he said before turning around and closing the door behind him.

"Ignore him. Finn may seem deadly but he's really a... how do you say it? A lowkey sweetheart," Fay said, moving me away from the double doors and guiding me back to where we were.

Fay looked around to make sure we were alone before she continued. "You shouldn't try to leave, Emma. Security's on high alert, so trying to get past them would be a mission," she said, and I fought back a pout.

"Why?" I asked, and she sighed, but still didn't answer.

"Come on, let's continue with the house tour."

After an hour passed, Fay guided the both of us back upstairs, but instead of bringing me back to the guest hallway, she took me to the west corridor.

"Wait, why are we going here?" I asked and Fay smiled before continuing to walk down the hall until we stopped at another reinforced steel door.

"Boss made this room for you," was all she said before opening up the door.

"What the hell?" I spoke out loud when the door opened, revealing a bedroom that looks... exactly like the one I have at home.

Same color that's painted on the walls, the furniture is placed in the same direction, but instead of real windows, I'm pretty sure they were stickers.

"Yeah, they spent a week doing this room. That's why you were in the other room for the time being," Fay explained, and I slowly nodded.

"Who's your... boss?" I asked, but I already knew that she probably wasn't going to answer the undying question I've been asking myself for over the past couple months.

Fay stared at me sympathetically before shaking her head. "You'll know everything soon."

I blew out a puff of air and Fay pushed me inside of the room gently. "Come on, I'll show you how to use the TV here."

After Fay left, I fell asleep with ease — which to be honest, bothered me.

Why am I sleeping easily when I was literally taken against my will?

When I woke up Tuesday, it was from something being thrown on my head.

"What the..."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, already feeling them wanting to fall back asleep. When I was finished, I looked down to my lap and noticed a pair of light denim jeans and a purple t-shirt.

My brows furrowed as I looked up, only to notice Jasmine standing in front of me with crossed arms.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I blurted out, and she smiled smugly.

She ignored my question as she took a seat across the room. "Ah, I can't believe it actually took three months to capture your ass," she laughed and my jaw clenched.

"Like, you're not even that powerful enough. Boy toy number one and two probably were your saviour's, weren't they?" Jasmine smirked, and my fists clenched.

"Get out," I managed to say.

Jasmine tilted her head to the side. "I can't wait for whatever boss wants you for is done. I'm tired of surrounding myself with teens," she cringed.

"Get out, Jasmine," I said again, but she ignored.

I blocked out whatever she continued to say and I lifted up my right hand so I could tap into telekinesis and shove her out.

But nothing happened.

Her laugh got louder and I scrunched up my nose. "You still don't get it, do you?" She said once she calmed down.

She nodded her head once on the metal cuff on my wrists. "Those bad boys keep you magic at bay," Jasmine shrugged her shoulders. "In other words, you got no magic with those on."

"Get out!" I shouted louder, and she sighed.

"Can't, gotta take you downstairs. I'm all yours today Emma," she winked playfully and I reached out behind me to grab a hold of something.

Once I felt my soft pillow, I thrust it in Jasmine's direction, hitting her directly in the face. "You have two minutes to change," Jasmines clenched out before turning around and leaving me alone in the room.

I looked back down to the outfit and sighed. Grudgingly, I stood up and changed out of my pajamas before putting on the pieces of clothing Jasmine gave me.

"Good, you're ready," Jasmine said right when she opened the door, and I bit back a retort.

Silently, we both headed down the hall until we reached the grand staircase, and from upstairs, I noticed dozens of men and women standing around in a circle by the front of the house.

"Let's go," Jasmine said, shoving me towards the left staircase. I help my gaze down to avoid staring at the intimidating men in suits.

Right when we both reached the first floor, we stood next to each other while we waited for someone to make their appearance when suddenly, I caught Adam's gaze from across the other side of the circle.

Adam immediately moved away from the group of men and stalked towards me.

"Hi," he greeted, but instead of responding, I glared at him.

"No offense Adam but she'd rather be with me than you by the looks of it," Jasmine laughed. "Actually take offense please."

"Shut the fuck up Jaelyn," he said, using her real name before briefly looking at me with desperation.

"At least I was honest about my intentions with her. You're just two faced," she continued without a care in the world, however, by the looks of it, Adam was losing his patience.

Jasmine opened her mouth again but Adam's hand immediately passed between them until he wrapped his hand around her upper arm. "Shut the fuck up, Jaelyn," he repeated slowly, and her mouth parted as her eyes widened by the pain that was flowing from her arm.

She nodded once and he let go before twisting around, walking back to where he was before.

Suddenly the sound of bolts unlocking filled the room, and everyone became silent. I looked around until I caught sight of the large white shelf against the wall rattling from across from the staircase.

"Is that..."

"Shush," Jasmine said next to me.

Four men dressed in suits and dark glasses entered the house first, however, they all stood next to the door while they waited for the last person.

Unlike every other man who wore a white button up shirt under their jacket, the next man who entered wore a all black suit. He had an extended goatee, but it was perfectly trimmed.

The environment changed in seconds since he came in, feeding his power and dominance, and I couldn't help but be slightly scared.

Is he the boss?

After evaluating every single person in the circle around him, he looked in my direction, and although he was wearing dark glasses, I knew he was staring right at me.

Suddenly, he took slow steps towards me until he was only at arms reach away. When he took off his sunglasses, my eyes widened slightly by how grey his eyes were.

He smiled softly, and by the sound of how some people gasped, I assumed that wasn't normal.

"Hi Emma. It's nice to finally meet you."

Thank you lovelies for reading, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!

Please vote and/or comment! It would mean so much!

I'll see you lovelies in the next chapter, love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
23.3K 4.3K 33
Aria Matthews is in love with her best friend, Lucas Miller. It is the best kept secret since Area 51 and she knows she would take it to the grave. B...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
33.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...