ONESHOTS

By _yoon_gi_min_

kth x jjk taekook is more real than i'll ever be More

♡ First time ♡
♡ Forgiven but not forgotten ♡
♡ Staring || 1 ♡
♡ Staring || 2 ♡
♡ MAMA 2017 ♡
♡ Spin the bottle ♡
♡Climb&Talk♡
♡ Daily roses ♡
♡ Letters || 1 ♡
♡ Letters || 2 ♡
♡ Project ♡
unsure
remember
world
bRoS
wizardly luv
camp rock
CUT

interested

4.2K 136 15
By _yoon_gi_min_

„how much more time are we going to stay here Sooyoungie?"

taehyung impatiently asked his best friend who had told him they would go home at four yet it was already six pm.

„i'm about to finish"

he sighed looking at the drawing the girl was talking about. pretty was understatement and even though he was tired and wanted to go home, he would still wait to see the completed masterpiece, as she had called it.

„beautiful"

taehyung furrowed his brows at the new voice heard from the opened door to the art room. he turned around to see jeon jungkook standing there as if he ruled the world. nothing new.

he rolled his eyes as he usually did when the latter came unexpectadly trying to „woo" his best friend. pathetic.

„and i'm not only talking about the painting"

he smiled while approaching them.

„thanks. it's a thing you're born with though so, sorry, can't do anything 'bout this"

the older boy gestured to jungkook's face before laughing with sooyong who was used to his oh so modest sense of humor.

„very funny taehyungie, but i was talking about your friend here"

the aforementioned rolled his eyes before standing up and shaking off the younger's hand already placed on his friend's shoulder.

„my friend here is not interested so" he shrugged with a fake smile „sorry not sorry, i guess."

jungkook just sighed before nodding slowly.

„whatever. see you around sooyoung."

he then looked at the ash grey-haired boy and smirked.

„maybe you should find yourself a hobby too taehyung, huh? it'd help you loosen up or something"

the latter scoffed before watching the younger get out of the room.

„i just don't get it, you're not even that cute, he could have any of his other girls like fuck off jungkook"

taehyung was laying on sooyoung's bed ranting to her about his life problems while she chose an outfit for that evening's party.

„don't worry so much tae, he's doing it just to piss you off and-„

„and it's working!"

he said while pouting thereby making his friend laugh and playfully kick him in the leg.

and he won't even bother us anymore because he has probably already forgotten about us. that's how his little egotistic brain works"

they both laughed before getting finally ready for jimin's party.

as soon as they got to the older's house they went their separate ways - sooyong to her art class' friends and taehyung to his.

„hi tae, good to see you here"

the latter smiled at namjoon and said hi to the others who seemed to be already tipsy. he made himself a favour and went to the kitchen where he made himself a drink after having already drank the one hoseok had given him.

„i wasn't talking about this when i told you to find a hobby"

the older turned around after hearing that same laugh that made him lose his temper every time. or maybe not?

„don't you have friends to go to?"

he asked before taking a sip of the drink.

„hm, you know, i was actually thinking of talking to sooyoung. she'd probably be interested if you weren't there to ruin everything."

that smirk jesus- taehyung thought while trying to calm down and remind himself of what his friend had told him.

„she wouldn't be interested even if you paid her"

„why so sure?"

did he come closer or is this an optic illusion effect of the alcohol?

„and why do you hate me so much?" he whined while delicately trailing taehyung's arm with his index finger „are you that protective?"

he smiled before looking the other in the eyes „or would you like to be the one interested? maybe you are"

taehyung chuckled while shaking his head and finishing his drink. why do i drink so fast?

„not even if you paid me 1000$"

„what if i didn't pay you in money?"

taehyung hummed as the other gently placed his lips on the latter's neck, slowly kissing it as a reddish spot appeared which made him kinda realise what was happening. the older just groaned and shook his head again.

he pushed the other away and smiled „no thank you, not interested" he laughed once again before going away to his friends and leaving an amused jungkook with his usual smirk and different thoughts on his mind.

who gave you a hickey?!"

the boy slowly opened his eyes to see a wide-eyed sooyong looking at him from above.

„shut up and let me sleep hoe. what are you even talking about?"

he then opened his eyes again when his friend put her index finger on his neck observing what exactly looked like a hickey.

„who"

„i don't know sooyoung" i know „some guy probably" the guy that should not be named „don't make this a bigger deal than it actually is" it is a big deal.

„oh hey sooyoung" jungkook approached them once again while the two friends talked next to their lockers „taehyung" he acknowledged the latter smiling and trying to contain his laughter.

„hi kook. did you have fun at the party?" taehyung glared at his friend who seemed too keen on talking to the enemy.

„mh, was kinda boring so i went home early. but i can see our taehyungie had a lot of fun" he said while looking at the mark he himself had left the night before. the older tried to cover it up with his hand while rolling his eyes.

„omg he won't tell me who did it" sooyoung scoffed while glaring at the other „some random guy he said. but who?"

„oh, some random guy, i see" he chuckled looking at taehyung's blushed face „wanna go somewhere after school by the way?"

taehyung looked up at that seeing jungkook's usual smug expression.

„um i guess we could. is it a problem for you taehyung?" she turned around to see taehyung boring holes in jungkook's head with his eyes.

„you do you"

„okay! oh, but you know, it's a friendly meeting, don't get too worked up about it" she laughed with jungkook after he agreed and then went to her english class leaving the two alone.

„it's a friendly meeting. just friends"

jungkook chuckled at that before leaning closer making taehyung feel his warm breath as he talked some more.

„you're probably happy about it, huh?"

„yes, sooyoung is too cute to be with an asshole like you"

jungkook nodded slowly before bringing his hand to taehyung's face and carresing it „just your type though, am i right?"

„not even if you paid me"

the younger faked a hurt expression „ugh, not even money?!" they both chuckled before taehyung bit his bottom lip and pushed the other away.

„have fun at your friendly meeting, i guess" he said in a mocking tone before smiling.

„i'd preder having fun at an un-friendly meeting with you" he nodded cockily proud as usual of his comebacks.

„nah, you already have to see sooyoung so" he shrugged slowly starting to walk.

„wanna have an un-friendly meeting now then?" he said before running up to taehyung who just shook his head

„i wanna have a study one now. in class. with my math teacher."

jungkook sighed „when a math teacher is better than you" the older lightly hit his chest while laughing before getting pulled by the wrist towards some small empty room close to them „gotta do something more to win his place then"

taehyung just laughed while watching the younger close the door and pinning him to the wall leaving him with a lovestruck look on his face.

„why do you hate me so much?" he asked once again in an over-dramatic way.

the light-haired boy just shrugged „you're just so full of yourself jungkookie"

„mh" he just said while leaning closer „you're saying it as if you didn't like it"

„what makes you think i do like it?" taehyung asked not really expecting an answer as his lips met jungkook's soft ones in a slow lust-full but still lovely kiss.

„i don't know— you tell me–„

after some time passed and a few more hickies were left on taehyung's skin they both pulled away.

they smiled at eachother before taehyung got himself together and made his hair look presentable saying he had to go to lesson.

jungkook furrowed his brows „you still prefer the math guy to me after all this?!"

taehyung laughed before pecking once again the younger and leaving for class with a simple „see you around, maybe"

when taehyung's lessons came to an end he got out of the school building with a visible frown. he always went home with sooyoung and now he had to go alone. stupid jungkook. stupid sooyoung who had agreed to the stupid meeting.

he should be talking to jungkook not her. or at least to sooyoung, i guess. he pouted thinking about it. what if it was all a game to jungkook? first him and now sooyoung. oh my god no please why him why-

his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone running in the back and two arms embracing his waist. oh?

„um should i be scared?" he asked uncertain not knowing whos arms those were.

„i mean- i'm not your stupid math teacher so who knows, you tell me"

taehyung laughed at those words before turning around and facing a smiling jungkook looking as hoT as ever.

„shouldn't you be with sooyoung?" he rolled his eyes but still put his hands on the younger's arms which were tight around him.

„mh, something came up so i had to cancel. i heard your math teacher sucks so i thought i could give you some lessons, you know"

they both laughed while leaning closer „yeah? i guess i could use some help" he said before connecting their lips once again but pulling away short after „oh god but what about sooyoung? where's she? what if she sees us? too much explainiiing"

„too late" jungkook said before looking at his right making taehyung do the same to see an unimpressed sooyoung shaking her head looking at them from afar.

taehyung gestured he'd call her later and explain everything thereby making her sigh but nontheless smile and leave them to where they were left.

„so, wanna go somewhere where i don't feel threathened by some other guy 20 years older than me?"

taehyung laughed before leaning once again for a short kiss „we can go eat something. i'm hungry"

„let's go then"

jungkook loosened his embrace before intelocking fingers with taehyung and walking towards some nice bar not too far from their school hoping they'd het to know eachother more (and jungkook would know what more there is to taehyung than his-)

„-older men kink"

„when will you stop talking about it?"

„you left me to go to his class!"

„cause that's what you do in school jungkook-„

and the rest is history, amen.

l m a o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 288 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
32.1K 446 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
75.3K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
866 49 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] ▫ one shot ▫ unedited ▫ old © DAYTEEZ 2018