Her Lost LOVE (Under Major E...

By 4hanna

What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there... More

Attention please 😊
Teaser
1. Guilty
2.The truth
promo 1
3.The past
4.what happened ?
5.The Same Face
7.Who are you?
8. Whom To Believe
9.Identity got Revealed
10.In search of truth of prem
11.At prem's house , being prem
12.Wife , but helpless

6. Reality Strike

872 117 20
By 4hanna

That interview went well . Pragya examined Prem 's detail and came to a conclusion .

She went to her cabin and sat at the chair and took a deep breath and hold her face with her palm

' what are you thinking Pragya ? He is not him, it's just his look alike not him ......... but for a moment , when i saw him it's like he came back ..........do you think he will fool you by making a fake death ? ....... no , he will not,..never.... ..then ? ' she argued with herself . Her argument was disturbed by a knock

" may i come in ?"

She raised her head and turned her gaze towards the door  and wiped off her tears and replied back by saying a ' yes ' .

" you ? What are you doing here "
It was Prem  .

" That.... Mam.... i came here to say sorry for the morning incident " he said with a humble smile.

Pragya looked at him and didn't respond.watching her , staring at him he thought to leave.

" I m leaving " by saying this he turn but stopped by hearing her.

" Wait"

He looked at her . She stood up from her chair and came towards him and continued

" if you think by saying a sorry i will forget about your action about morning incident and give you point to select you...... then you are wrong ...completely wrong "

Prem  wondered ' how she read my mind . It's true that I want this job . Its my necessary but '

" You can go now " his thought was disturbed and he left her cabin after having her smile.

-----

After some days

Pragya was sitting at her cabin . She heard a knock and a permission to get in . She simply allowed him , yes its Prem  by saying ' yes '

" Good morning mam .and take this sweet i was appointed .and Thanks for you "

She just smiled and took a sweet and
" You are perfect for this job "

He grinned and left from her cabin .

' Yes, it's true that his face affects me but how can I become selfish by rejecting a person's chance to show his talent ' she thought .

After finding him as her PA she thought to make him appoint to any other post. Because so that she cannot have to meet him apparently ..

---------

Pragya was walking through the corridor, it was evening ...soon she had a phone call

"Hello …"

"Hey girl …" the sound from the other side is not as tough for her to understand. It is her friend bulbul, who she got from here.A sweet and a nice hearted girl with a full passion in life.

"Bulbul ….., " Pragya seems excited.

"Where are you girl? .."Pragya asked .

"Obviously ….at your doorstep . Where is the key " she sounded tired.

"Ha ha ….wait I will be there in a few minutes. The key is with me "

" Pragya ….I informed you yesterday about our arrival right …"bulbul was pissed.

"But you said you guys will be here at evening six  and ...now …"she looked at her watch and continued .." it's only 5 :30 .." Pragya start to tease her.

"Really Pragya …"Pragya can feel the tired tone of bulbul.

" I  will be there within 15 minute ok  and is Purab with you "

"No, he went to the office. I am holding his and my things here ,come fastttt "

" Okkk " Pragya cut the call and walked outside.

Bulbul and Purab were a happily married away couple. They loved each other and wished to marry , when they approached their parents for this ,they were against.without any further choice ...they ran away from their house and got married.

Now their life is a bliss.they used to go for trips together every six months and lead a happy life. They were living in the flat next to Pragya's. To be precise , Pragya was the one who helped them to get that flat.

After Pragya moved from her house to finally move on in life , she faced a lot of health issues and mental stress .And during her hospital visiting section she met bulbul. Bulbul is a doctor by her profession and a nice person. As they keep meeting , a strong bond is raised between them and they become best friends.

Bulbul is the one who made old Pragya to this new one as the old one is always used to cry and stay alone.bulbul is a perfect listener which  everyone wishes. Through Bulbul Pragya met Purab, He is working on another branch of her company and now the three are the special gang.

As Purab will be more time busy with his schedule , Bulbul used to live with Pragya

-------

" What are you saying riya ? Don't you know how much it is important for our company ....you are...."

" Sorry Pragya , what shall I do . I can't come with you. You know about my family . Before itself they are not interested that i'm working and today they want me to get an off . What will i do ?"

"I can understand riya . But this situation. How do I go alone to that meeting? They want two members from our company and now...."

" .....idea . Don't worry about it . I will make a person arrange for that "

" Who? "

"......aaa........you go i will find one and sent towards you "

" what ? Find one.....are you mad ...at last minute who will come ?"

" there is no option left. You go. Dont worry about that we will. And dont be late it will affect.... i think you understand what i mean "

" ok i'm leaving . And quick "

Pragya left from there . She went into the conference room where the meeting was going on. She is not late . She entered in and took a seat. She was looking at the door frequently expecting a member from her company . Her hope lost. She took a sigh and suddenly she heard a knock. She eagerly looked at the door. It was him Prem. It was a shock , the one she least expected was him.he went in and apologized for being late .
After the meeting.

Pragya went to the parking section where her car has been parked .she was about to enter but turned by hearing a sound its him

" if you are towards the office .....then ..can you drop me...? "

Pragya nodded her head and allowed him to take a seat . She started the car . But it's not working . Lastly, without another option they thought to walk .It's not much distance from their office .Mira always prefers to be silent opposite Prem , so the walking was so boring to him. There is silence exist between them . Prem  thought to broke

" Mam , are you all time like this"

" Like what?" She raised her one eyebrows

" This ...this . Attitude .....' like what ' " he mimics her.

She chuckled.

" Oh my god you know how to smile. '' He faked astonishment.

She gave a sharp look.

" I ....just ...." He began to make some excuse.

She smiled at her acts.

" Ok ... I'm. Feeling really bored . Shall we talk something " he gave a hopeful face.

She nodded .

They talk about random things . Prem  was on the road side and Pragya on the other , the side stores side . Some time Pragya felt Prem  was Abhi. Like some of his talking style matches with  Abhi . Immersed in the talk she forgot it was not her Abhi and talked so comfortably . One the other side ,Prem slowly stepped into the road.

A truck was with high speed coming toward Prem  .Pragya by hearing a horn sound, looked back and found the truck . She panicked and pulled Prem  towards her side. They fell on the ground. That truck driver scolded them and went away . Prem  and Pragya got up from the road .

Pragya with panic filled voice
"Are you ok? . Nothing happened, right ? I thought I lost you ."
She hugged him.

She was breathing heavily .Suddenly reality struck her. She remembers Abhi in that bed covered by white sheet , his corpus.

She pushed Prem  and looked at him with a bewildered face. So much emotions are playing in her face. She turned to the opposite side and ran from there.

Prem  became clueless . He can't understand what was happening here. But he understood Pragya was panicked but he was  clueless of her reaction towards him ,why she said ' she thought she lost me ? '

------

Hi guys ,
So it's Tuesday and I am here with a new update .

Hope you guys like it 😃.

And like all time THANK YOU guys thanks a lot for your supports and for your votes and comment .

Do vote if you like and comment and share it with your friends

Comments are really awesome . I really like it, so if you can ,do share your view about this part ... and thanks for reading .

See you on Thursday with new update till then
Bye guys 👋👋

With love ❤️
Aneesa@4hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...
8.4K 915 6
He is a perfectionist.... She is a messy queen.... He wants everything to be in order... She always mixes up everything.... He values time and is wa...
29.1K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...