Hybrid BTS x Reader

By Hyperchibi04

Your hybrids fight for your affection "Y/N! You're back~" Taehyung wagged his tail "I'm home! you giggled at... More

Home sweet home
Comments
Playtime
Their animal form
Jealous
Sweet Tooth
Friendly Date
The Recipe of Love
G.O.D. and the Sun
Neglected
Day 1
Day 2
Day 4
Suggestions
Day 5
All the Boys πŸ”₯
All the Boys ❀
Confession πŸ”₯
Match Makers ❀
To the Beach πŸ”₯
Sunny Disposition ❀
Behind the Scenes: Part 1 πŸ”₯
Bonus
Behind the Scenes: Part 2 πŸ”₯
Bonus
Waiting
Results
Behind the Scenes: Final πŸ”₯
Bonus
Hybrid Center
Save Me

Day 3

8.4K 347 111
By Hyperchibi04

The next day, Suho texted you after he confessed to Chen. You didn't work again because your boys insisted you stay home.

"Y/N! He accepted my confession~"

"I knew it! Have fun~"

"Bad Y/N! You're so dirty."

"I mean have fun spending time with him...you're the green one here."

"Whatever. So, I talked to some of my friends and they actually agreed to help you. You actually know them. Remember Jinyoung, Jackson, and Youngjae?"

They were your coworkers. They're the hearthrobs of your work place and you have to admit, they're not bad looking.

"How many will there even be?!"

"Just them, jeez! No need to be so dramatic. Jinyoung's heading there now. His schedule is packed and only has free time now."

"That's so sudden though!"

"Hush, it'll be interesting. Chen's pulling me away now. Don't forget to tell me all the juicy details tomorrow!"

You sighed and looked at the time. It was only 2 pm. You were thinking of dinner when there was a knock at the door.

"Were you expecting someone Y/N?" Jimin asked.

"A-Ah, yeah. Jinyoung is coming over."

"Jinyoung? We haven't heard of him from you."

Jin was becoming suspicious already. Were they your suitors or something?

"W-Well, we've talked a few times but he's pretty nice."

The boys growled. This was the 2nd guy coming into your house and they didn't like it one bit.

"Why's he coming over?"

Yoongi crossed his arms and stared at you.

"Just for a visit, I guess?"

Yoongi scoffed and went up to his room slamming the door.

You sighed and the 6 hybrids looked at you worriedly.

"Yoongi-hyung will get over it soon, Noona so don't worry."

Jungkook smiled at you showing off his bunny teeth. You appreciated his concern.

"Thanks, Kookie."

You ruffled his hair. There was a knock again. You almost forgot about Jinyoung. You opened the door and saw Jinyoung with your f/f (favorite flower).

"Hey, Jinyoung."

"It's good to see you again Y/N. These are for you."

Jinyoung handed you the flowers. You were impressed. He knew that they were your favorite and he was such a gentleman.

"That's so sweet of you. Thanks for the flowers."

The boys eyed the flowers Jinyoung just gave you and frowned.

"Guys, this is Jinyoung. He's my coworker."

"Are there going to be more coworkers visiting?"

Namjoon raised his brow and Jin nudged him and gave him a look to shut up. Jinyoung laughed.

"Not that I know of. You see, Y/N is pretty popular and admired by all. I can't blame them, she's beautiful and hard working. Anyone would fall for her charms."

The boys stiffened and became uncomfortable imagining Y/N surrounded by men. Now they really don't want Y/N to work in that place. Yoongi was listening upstairs and was also thinking the same thing.

"O-okay. Stop it with the interrogation. I'm really sorry about them Jinyoung."

"It's alright. I'd be protective of you too."

Jinyoung winked at you and you giggled. You didn't know Jinyoung was such a great actor.

"Do you guys minds if I steal Y/N for a bit?"

OF COURSE WE MIND YOU Y/N STEALER!!!

"No, it's fine."

Jin gritted his teeth while saying so. Jinyoung smiled again and you lead him to your room. Yoongi ran to his room not wanting to be caught.

"You're a little actress Y/N."

"Stop it. I just really want to get this  over with. So, how was work?"

"It was fine. The boss is still pissed at you but I managed to charm her a bit so she cooled down."

"Thank you, Jinyoung.

" By the way, got anyone specific you want to get jealous?"

You thought for a moment. Jinyoung was a gentleman and you have heard that Jingoung is a great cook. Jin would be the best candidate to be jealous of Jinyoung since they are almost alike.

"How about Jin?"

"Why him though?"

"I think all of the boys can be jealous of you but I think Jin would be the most affected if you would do something he is supposed to."

"Not a bad idea. So I'll just have to take the role he normally does. What does he do?"

"He's kinda like a mom. He's just so caring and sweet. He'd always wake up before me just to make breakfast for everyone because he didn't want to bother me. He's also a great cook! He's even better than I am."

A smile formed on your lips as you spoke of Jin.

"You really love him. I see how you're so excited in talking about him like he means the world to you. That's so...rare to see."

You were confused. Did you love Jin like that? You shook your head. Maybe this plan wasn't just to know who loves you. Maybe...it was to know who YOU really love.

You rubbed the back of your neck becoming nervous. Jinyoung noticed.

"You're conflicted. You still don't know who to choose. Am I right?"

"Fine. Yes, I'm having a hard time too. When Suho made this plan, it was just to prove me wrong but now...it's like I'm seeing them in a new way and I'm scared. What if I get hurt? What if I'm the one who hurts them? I just can't. I don't know if I can bear that pain."

"Y/N, I'm sure they'll understand and...I think that they're ALL willing to love and share you."

Is he suggesting what I think he's suggesting? Before you could ask him, he stood up and headed to the door.

"Let's go. We have some hormonal boys to calm down."

You nodded and you both headed down stairs. They were all quietly waiting that it scared you a bit. Their silence are never a good thing. The air  was tense but you still smiled.

You and Jinyoung have talked a while and it was almost time for dinner.

"It's already this late? I'll start cooking then."

"I'll do it for you Y/N!"

Jin and Jinyoung said at the same time. Jin glared at Jinyoung while Jinyoung just smiled.

"I'm usually the one who does it Jinyoung so..."

"If Jinyoung wants to do it, it's fine with me."

You cut Jin off and his ears flattened. You hate it when they do that. It makes your heart sink.

"What I mean is, Jinyoung can do it so that we can hang out."

With that, everyone smiled brightly but Jin had the brightest one. Yoongi then went down and silently lied down the couch. You smiled a bit knowing that he couldn't resist all of you.

Jinyoung started to cook while you, Tae and Jungkook played overwatch while the others watched. Whoever lost would switch to play with you. It was actually fun. Jinyoung then called all of you for dinner.

"I better head out Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You're not eating with us?"

"Nah, I think they'll eat me alive instead."

He whispered to you and you laughed. With the strong sense of hearing of the boys, they heard what Jinyoung said and smiled.

That's right. Go home so that we can have our precious time with Y/N.

"Good night, Y/N. Remember what we talked about."

"I will. Good night, Jinyoung."

"What was he talking about Y/N?" Hoseok asked.

"It's a secret~"

You giggled and they groaned.

"Let's not make the food wait. Jinyoung worked hard to make our dinner."

They lazily brought their spoons to their mouth and ate. Their eyes sparkled and ate like hungry wolves.

"It's that good right? I'd have to thank Jinyoung tomorrow."

"Maybe that guy's not so bad."

Namjoon admitted and the maknae line silently nodded while shoving some more food in their mouth. Hoseok smiled at his food while Yoongi just grumbled.

Jin was silent for a moment and smiled.

"I actually want to know more of this recipe. Do you mind asking Jinyoung about it?"

"You know what, I'll just give you his number. Who knows, you might actually become close friends."

Jin smiled at you and continued to eat. You didn't really expect things to go this way but this was better than you've planned. It was about time they had friends other than themselves and you. You now had a new mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516 27 1
Pairing: BTS Yoongi/Suga (Doberman Pinshcer Hybrid) x Reader (human) Genre: Fluff/ Slight Angst/ Smut/ Hybrid au/ Office worker (reader)/ Bodyguard a...
9.7K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] β€’Reader x Kim Tae...
386K 15.5K 31
Panther Hybrid Yoongi x Reader __________β™‘__________ "Give her to me and I will leave you and your territory alone." The hybrid gripped you tighter a...
548K 24K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...