The Darkness With In Me. {Com...

By TheBrokenLe

Angelica is a normal girl with normal friends. The only thing that is really not just fine is her family. Her... More

Daddy Issues
A Dream I Will Always Rember
Meeting My New "Hell" School And The Lovely People In It.
The Tour
Am I Burning Up From Being In Hell Or Being With Him?
The Drive Home.
Welcome Home
Wakeing Up
Bad Move
Bad News Comes With A Bad Past
I Can Feel It
The House
The Great Witch
Party Poopers
A Long Week
His Place
Family Feud. I Mean,...Fun.
Meet My Enemy
And When The Clock Strikes Twelve
Sleeping Beauty
In These Few Days
Painful Piano
Hello...Im Still Alive
Family Reunion
Wedding Day
Im... Pregnant
Shop Till You Drop
One More Day
Flowers, Bells, Dresses, Tuxes, and Love
A Perfect Forever
Three
As This Door Closes

Once a Cheater Always A Cheater

2 1 0
By TheBrokenLe

We enter the party. Instantly my friends run over to me as I haven't seen them in forever. They ask the simple questions of where I've been and how I am. Jimin decides to go catch up with his friends. That's when I see her. Mia. She walks in wearing a red dress. Jimin's favorite color. Can you feel me rolling my eyes?

She walks up to me and smiles. The rest of the girls fake smile.

"Wow. Angelica, you look... awful."

"Why thank you. Your dress has so many holes in it. What did you do?" I wince at my terrible comeback. Her high pitched laugh ringing in my ears. I roll my eyes.

"So I see you guys are still hanging around with the..." She looks me up and down.

"...Slime bucket slut."

I scoff.

"Slut? I don't see how as I've been with the same guy since I moved here."

"Oh but didn't he cheat on you? With me?" My blood boils. I feel Noah's presence walk up behind me. My friends swoon at his tall figure with brown hair and eyes. He grabs my hand.

"Not here Angie." Mia laughs.

"Angie? And who may this handsome hunk be?" She bites her lip and winks grabbing onto his arm.

"Why the hell are you here?" Do I really want to know? No. She tells me anyways.

"Well Jimin of course. I asked where he would be. I'm going to get him back." I scoff. My eyes try to turn but I push the anger down. I laugh and so do my friends. I smile at her.

"You think so?"

"Oh. I know so." She steps closer. I can feel myself losing control only this time it's not Jimin who stops me from killing someone. Lillian is now looking at Mia like she's a meal.

"Leave." Lillian's voice is smooth and cold. Like ice.

"And who the hell do you think you are?!" Lillian steps closer.

"Someone you don't want to mess with."

"Oh ya? And why not? Just saying sweetheart. Jimin has a lot of admirers. I'm first in line so fall in the back with the rest of the sluts and let the queen dominate." Lillian smiles grabbing my waist and pulling me beside her.

"Oh sweetheart it's not me who you should be worried about. It's her." She sassily points to me.

"Now, once again, leave."

"Or what?" Mia challenges Lillian.

"Well then she will choose weather to kill you or keep you alive."

"And if she chooses to keep me alive?" Worry creeps into Mia's voice.

"Well than she won't kill you." Lillian's eyes darken.

"But I will." Mia stumbled a little backward. I flashed my newly colored eyes at Mia. She flinched stepping back farther. Before I knew it he was beside me. Holding my hand and flashing his eyes. I growled. Tears fell down her face as she turn and ran. After Mia left we were all having a good time. Me and Jimin couldn't get enough of each other but then I realized who was gone.

"Em. Where's Chris?" Worry fills my voice.

"He went to the bathroom." She looks at her watch. She looks up worried.

"Fifteen minutes ago." We all run to where the bathroom is and what we see... what Emily sees is terrible. Mia was pushing him against the wall kissing and grinding on him. And Chris... was loving it. Every disgusting second of it. Mia's eyes landed on Jimin. She pushed Chris away and walked over to me. Mia's eyes...changed. She goes to bite me but I over power her. I look at her eyes and realize what she is. A vampire. As if she didn't have a soul before.

"Ok now...your dead." Me and Lillian took care of Mia. Noah and Hawk helped Emily get back to the car. She was hysterically crying. Her heart was shattered. My shadow hunter best friend who hunts demons was now broken. Jimin held Chris in his spot. Jimin wasn't holding back.

"How could you?! Emily wasn't only your girlfriend but she was your friend! Do you know how much hurt that girl is in?" From experience, I can tell you it's a lot of pain. Poor Em. After I was done Lillian discarded... Mia's remains. I walked to Chris furious. I landed a solid slap across his face. I put my arm in his neck and pushed him into a wall.

"What the hell are you doing! How dare you hurt her like that!" I slapped him again. A smug smile plastered on his face.

"It isn't the first time." With that I felt Emily's pain. I glared at him and looked at Jimin. He nodded and took Emily and my brothers home leaving me and Lillian with Chris.

"Ohhh. I can't wait to mess up your face pretty boy." Lillian was jumping ready to tear him limb from limb. Jimin arrived back. He started to walk to where Chris was to grab him. I knew exactly where Chris hated to be pinched. I grabbed the tip of his right ear and pinched it hard. I pushed his head down and walked him out to the car. In one swift move I throw him in the back seat. Lillian climbs in the other side. I slam the door shut and turn around to face Jimin. A smirk on his face.

"What?" Anger fills my voice. He slowly walks to me and curls his hands around my hips and pulls me close. My body slams into his and my face turns red.

"You are one badass girl." He kisses my neck sucking softly. I lean my head back and give him more access. He comes up and kisses me.

"I can't wait to know every inch of you." I push him lightly.

"Not here. Be a good puppy and drive then maybe I'll let you have a tiny bit of fun." He smiled and walked to my door. He opened it for me. He closed it and goes to his side and climbs in. He smiled over at me. I put my hand on the center console and he grabbed it. I heard a low chuckle. My happiness turns to anger.

"Just remember Angie. Once a cheater always a cheater." I took my hand out of Jimin's and turned around in my seat. I landed a punch to Chris's face and he passed out. I look forward fixing my hair. I look in the mirror and see a small hickey on my neck. I blush. I flip up the visor and turn my attention to Jimin's hungry gaze.

"Now I see why you like her." Jimin smiled at his sister who now finally accepted me. I turn around and wink at her then turn back around in my seat. I see her bite her lip and her face turns red. I look at Jimin and tilt my head.

"No." Lillian rolled her eyes and faced out the window. She crossed her arms and pouted. I raised my eyebrow at Jimin who just shook his head and grabbed my hand. We drove to my house first. We dropped off Chris and told my mother what happened. She instantly asked about Emily and then threw Chris in a room and locked him away. She winked and closed the door. I felt Emily's emotions but instead of hurt I felt... comfort. I smiled and looked at Jimin.

"What?" He smiled at me.

"Noah. He loves Emily."

"How do you know?" I put my head down. Jimin grabbed me.

"Stop going in peoples heads." Just to piss him off I went into his. I felt only deep love as he touched me. Tears came to my eyes.

"Angelica?" He looked at me worried. I giggled.

"I love you to." He smiled and hugged me. He kissed me soft and slow. I felt heat rising off of him then I heard the door to my car open.

"Hey! Love birds! Can we go home now?" She was now by us. I smiled at her. Again she blushed. I grabbed her arm.

"Let's go." I led her to the car and opened the door for her. She smiled at me. Then she... kissed my cheek. She smiled and got in. I looked at Jimin confused.

"Is she..."

"Bi? Yes."

"Does she..."

"Have a thing for you? Ya. But who can blame her." Still confused I was lifted slightly and put in my seat. Jimin got in and stuck his tongue out at Lillian. I punched his arm.

"Be nice." Lillian smiled and I smiled back. I grabbed Jimin's hand and he drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.5K 54
(I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGES) (NOT PROOFREAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED) Emma had woken up from 9 years of her coma. The doctors said it was a miracle, but eve...
530 43 39
When Angelique Savant, a quiet, unassuming foster kid with a genius IQ is found not guilty of attempting to murder her best friend, she's committed t...
14.1K 547 20
Angelica found herself in a relationship that was going no where, he broke her in all ways possible.. it was nothing but toxicity just waiting to blo...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...