She's Mine (Hwang Hyunjin FF)...

By KITTYBLOVE

This is one of those texts-stories. Your name is Syung Maemi. As you go through your follow recommendations o... More

Uh oh!¡
Friends? No. Same school? Maybe...
I totally saw him.
I know you now!
Unknowingly crossing paths.
Awkward take over😣😣😣
Some competition.
New Friends.
Thanks.
A play?
My first love~ My first heartbreak---
Relationship status?
You're toxic.
The Audition to end All Auditions
20 Questions
Some Jealousy...
Welp. I'm over him.
The yearbook exposed me.
The camping trip (1/3) *NO INTERNET*
The camping trip (3/3)*NO INTERNET*
YOUR TIME IS UP!
The truth is revealed. ENTIRELY!
Dating?
And that's how we got together!
Junior Year SCS [Side Character Stories] (1/5)
Senior Year SCS (2/5)
College SCS (3/5)
Marriage SCS (4/5)
Whatever SCS (5/5)
Thank you/감사해요/Merci/谢谢
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
REWRITING
REWRITING (성공)

The camping trip (2/3) *NO INTERNET*

9.6K 262 454
By KITTYBLOVE

THANK YOU ALL STRAY KIDS LOVERS WHO MADE THIS STORY GET OVER 2K READS. I ENJOY WRITING THIS, AND I'M HAPPY YOU ALL ENJOY READING IT. THERE ARE 5 MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE. TY FOR YOUR TIME!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After setting up your tent with the girls and hiding from Hyunjin, it was already dark out. There were actually cabins where the adults would be sleeping. Of course, they didn't let the students in most of the cabins. You all used two of them so that you could use the showers and change. Luckily the cabins were big. You all had dinner outside in front of a camp fire. You were split into boys and girls, so you didn't have to worry about Hyunjin. You had trouble sleeping. The tent wasn't small.

But you felt uncomfortable still being grouped with Yena-the-bitch. However, you still got your sleep in.

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY!" a loud voice woke you out of your sleep. You got up, still drowsy. You and the others left the tents. "Students, get ready. We're going hiking for firewood and a scavenger hunt!' said Principal Learn.

"Scavenger hunt? What are we? Five?" Changbin said.

"The group that find the most clues, which are labeled 'Clue', will win a trophy and 50 bucks per person." the principal explained.

"Yay! Scavenger hunt!" Changbin exclaimed.

"Wait, Principal Learn, if you just threw a bunch of random papers with the word 'Clue' on it, and nobody finds all of them, wouldn't that be considered littering?" Jeno asked sweetly.

"In that case, you all better find those papers. Unless you want this school to be filed in a lawsuit from littering on private property." the principal replied. Jeno frowned.

"Everyone will be hiking up that mountain towards the west of the third hill." said Mr. Math. "We will be leaving in 45 minutes after everyone has eaten and changed." With that, everyone ate breakfast and changed into their hiking gear.

Your Oufit:

"DAMMIT! I don't feel like hiking!" you complained.

"Lord, why the hell are you always complaining?" Yena asked, fixing her hair.

You scoffed. "Why the hell are you wearing a skirt? Look, if you get cold, don't ask me for shit." you stated looking at her outfit.

"Let me live, you pest." she replied.

"Stop arguing and let's go. If you idiots keep going on like this, we'll never win that money for the scavenger hunt." Naein said when she walked up to you both.

"Fine." you and Yena said at the same time.

After that, the three of you went with the rest of the group.

***

"Chan! We've been hiking for hours! We haven't found ANYTHING!" Changbin complained.

"It's only been five minutes." Chan replied.

"Oh." said Changbin.

"Maybe we should split up?" WooJail suggested.

"That's one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard, Hyung. It's never smart to split up. That's how people die. We're not even supposed to be teaming up." Chan replied.

"We're gonna die?" Haechan asked, scared.

"Of course not, Haechan." Minho assured to him.

"Don't mind him, Minho. He's been scared like that ever since he joined me and WooJail's group." Chan said. "Ooh! I have an idea. Why don't we split up? WooJail and I can look for the scavenger hunt papers. Changbin and Haechan can do the same. And Hyunjin and Minho can collect all of the firewood." he explained.

"Perfect plan." Changbin said,

"Well thought out and original." Haechan said.

"I know, I know. Thank you, mates." Chan stated. WooJail pouted. "Once we find the most clues for the scavenger hunt, we'll split the money amongst the five of us."

"Five of us?" Haechan asked.

"I-I mean six of us."

"Wait, how come Minho and I have to do all of the hard work?" you asked.

"Don't worry, we were just going to force Haechan to get some firewood while Changbin looked for the papers." Chan quickly said.

"You were going to do what?" Haechan asked.

"Nothing."

"Oh, okay." Haechan replied.

"When are we splitting up?" Minho asked.

"Right now, actually. See ya!" Chan said, walking away with WooJail. Changbin and Haechan left in another direction. You and Minho just started walking in a random direction towards the hill.

***

"Are we even allowed to team up?" Jemsong asked.

"I mean, they didn't say we couldn't." Anko said.

"Okay, let's team, but split up." Naein said.

"There's no way I'm going with Daesun." Yena said.

"Me neither. She's an ass." you said.

"I'm right here." Daesun said.

"Then I'll go with Daesun." Naein said.

"What?" you said, worried about who you were going with.

"Anko and I will get fire wood. Naein and Daesun can help us out with that." Jemsong said.

"You're not telling me that I'm pairing up with this bitch." you said.

"Language." Anko said.

"I don't want to pair with you either." Yena said.

"Well, you both have no choice. You will look for the clues for the scavenger hunt. This could help build your relationship." Anko commanded before leaving you both there.

You sighed. "Let's go now. The faster we move, the quicker we'd get this over with." you stated, without looking at her.

"Whatever." she scoffed.

***

"I found more firewood." Minho said. You nodded.

"How are you already finding good firewood, Hyung?" you asked

"I want to make as much time as I can for hiking. You know how I love hiking." he replied.

"Hm. Where the hell am I supposed to put this wood." you said while awkwardly holding a bunch of sticks.

"I don't know. Figure it out." he responded. You pouted.

"I found another one!" a faint voice to your left said.

"You must be cheating." said another voice.

"How the hell am I cheating? You're just blind and stupid."

"Bitch, take that back." said the second voice. "HEY! Don't stick your tongue out at me. You're so childish."

"Fine. Look for the other clues yourself."

"I will."

"Fine."

"FINE! ... Why are you following me?!"

"I'm going the same way, dummy!" You looked towards the direction of the voices. You saw Yena-the-bitch and Maemi holding a lot of clues. You blushed and looked the other way.

"H-Hyung, let's go this way." you said walking the opposite direction of the girls.

"Hm? Why? It'll take us longer if we went that way." he replied.

"Minho, I just think we would... find more firewood over there." you lied.

"But we have enough firewood. We should just meet the others at the top of that hill."

Why are you being so difficult! you thought. "Let's just do it. Just... because!" you said.

"MINHO?!" said Yena. You immediately turned and hid yourself.

***

"I'm going the same way, dummy." you replied.

"Argh, I can't stand you." Yena said.

"Well, I can stand you either."

"Whatever. Us arguing isn't doing anything."

"You mean you're not doing anything. I just found six clues, in contrast of you finding nothing—"

"Shh!" she cut you off.

"What the hell is it now?"

"I said shush, dumbass. I could have sworn someone said Minho's name."

"Fucking stalker." you said. She just rolled her eyes. She listened carefully. "YUP! That's his voice. See ya!" she left you.

"Uh, where are you going?! We're supposed to— ARGHETH!" you angrily said before following behind her.

"MINHO!" she annoyingly shouted. You saw Minho look over and someone else with him. The other guy was hiding himself. You thought it was strange. You stayed quiet.

"Oh... hey... Yena..." Minho responded in a disgusted tone. Yena was too dumb to notice it. "Hey Maemi. I didn't think you two would... work together."

"It wasn't my choice." you said bluntly. Yena glared at you.

"Anyways, Sweetie, could we please team up? I would much rather pair up with you than Maemi here." she said.

"Hello? I did most of the work. You did nothing." you replied.

"See how disrespectful she is to me?" she said. You stuck your tongue out at her again.

"As much as I see how well you two get along with each other, I wouldn't want to leave my partner Jinnie here." Minho said.

"Jinnie?" you asked. Minho was about to say the guy's real name, but the guy ended up coughing out loud. "Um... sorry for having Yena-the-bi— I mean Yena bother you. We'll get going," you bowed before dragging Yena to another direction.

***

"Phew." you said after turning back around to watch the two girls walk away.

"What was that about?" Minho asked, concerned.

"I... um..."

"There's no use in lying to me." he said.

You sighed. "Fine. I found out that the girl I was talking to..."

"Yeah?"

"Is Syung Maemi."

"It really is her? Alright. And the problem is..."

"I think I... like her. A lot more than I intended." you mumbled.

"Wow. I... guess that explains why you were so defensive when I asked you." he smirked.

"You're... not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"I thought you had feelings for her."

"No, that's not the case. I just found her cute. Besides, I already know she and I aren't alike. She's a terrible liar. It's adorable that she didn't want to hurt my feelings about the stripes."

"Stripes?"

"Never mind that. You two are the same. You can't lie for shit, and you deny the fact that you like each other."

"Waa?!" you panicked. "Shit, this is embarrassing." You covered your red face. Minho just laughed.

***

"AAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhHHHHH!!!!" you wailed.

"Could you shut up! You've been doing that for 15 minutes straight!" Yena said.

"Are we there yet?!" you asked.

"No you shithead. Have some patience, can ya?"

That only made you whine even more. Suddenly, a cold breeze whooshed by, making you shiver. Yena started whining. "W-why is it s-so damn c-cold all of a s-s-sudden." she said, holding her arms.

"I told yo ass to not wear that ugly skirt. I'm not helping you." you scowled.

"You're j-just g-gonna let m-me die from t-this cold!" she argued.

"Your body, your problems."

"Bitch—" she said. You both finally arrived to the top of the hill. Chan, WooJail, Haechan, Changbin, Jemsong, Anko, Naein, Daesun, Jaemin, Jeno, and Sanha was already up there. Jemsong and Anko was too busy talking to WooJail and Chan to notice you and Yena still arguing as you arrived. The landscape was beautiful, though.

"I'm definitely taking a picture of this." you said, taking out your phone.

"No one cares." Yena said, fixing her makeup. You rolled your eyes and took the picture anyway.

PRETEND THAT YOU HAVE PRO PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS FOR THIS QUALITY PIC XD

You were going to post it on social media before, once again, you realized...

"NO INTERNET!!!" you whined.

chogiwa!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 2.1K 28
STRAY KIDS SMUT 🔞 ----------------------------------- Fem Reader x Member DO NOT read if you are uncomfortable with mature content. ‼️‼️ enjoy!! ⭐️
104K 2.8K 60
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
18.4K 364 14
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)
6K 288 28
Everything seemed perfect.... Until he changed me. 18+, smutty fanfic with a twist 🫶🏻