She's Mine (Hwang Hyunjin FF)...

By KITTYBLOVE

This is one of those texts-stories. Your name is Syung Maemi. As you go through your follow recommendations o... More

Uh oh!¡
Friends? No. Same school? Maybe...
I totally saw him.
I know you now!
Unknowingly crossing paths.
Awkward take over😣😣😣
Some competition.
New Friends.
Thanks.
A play?
My first love~ My first heartbreak---
Relationship status?
You're toxic.
The Audition to end All Auditions
20 Questions
Some Jealousy...
Welp. I'm over him.
The camping trip (1/3) *NO INTERNET*
The camping trip (2/3) *NO INTERNET*
The camping trip (3/3)*NO INTERNET*
YOUR TIME IS UP!
The truth is revealed. ENTIRELY!
Dating?
And that's how we got together!
Junior Year SCS [Side Character Stories] (1/5)
Senior Year SCS (2/5)
College SCS (3/5)
Marriage SCS (4/5)
Whatever SCS (5/5)
Thank you/감사해요/Merci/谢谢
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
REWRITING
REWRITING (성공)

The yearbook exposed me.

9.4K 252 273
By KITTYBLOVE

"MAEMI!!!" Jemsong called out, laying on Anko's bed next to the other girls. You sighed in a annoyance.

"What is it now?" you asked, irritated. It was a Sunday, the day before the camping trip, and Hyunjin hasn't spoken or replied to any of your texts. You know you weren't dating or anything. You weren't best friends. Normally, you wouldn't care as much, but you noticed before the weekend started, Hyunjin was quiet. You were... worried.

"I swear to all of holy Jisoos that I'm not complaining about my looks. This time. It's about Chan." she mumbled. You turned to her.

"Chan? Look, I know that he looks manly or whatever, but I'm telling you right now, he's a devil child pretending to be an angel for Michael Jackson." you said.

"What are you talking about? Are you thinking of Lee Chan from that SEVENTEEN group? No no, I'm not talking about him. I mean Bang Chan." she clarified. You stupidly prolonged the Oh sound.

"Okay... what's the big deal? You like him, right?"

"The problem is that he hangs out with the Hyunjin guy you're avoiding."

"Aw. Jemsong, it's nice that you care about me. But if you really like Chan, then I advise you hit that before anyone else does. Besides, Hyunjin's too dumb to figure out who I am."

"Yeah, you both think alike." Anko said, looking at her phone.

"HEY!" you said. The three of them laughed.

"Well, Jemsong, you and Maemi here aren't the only ones having 'boy troubles'." Naein said. You looked at her.

"You're having boy troubles?" you asked.

"Duh, I can date, too. The only problem I have is that... he's... younger than me."

"What's the problem? You said you'd like to be called Noona in bed—"

"She said that?!" Anko asked.

"The past is in the past. But it's one thing if he was a grade under me, but he's two years younger than me. I'll soon be 17."

"I say go for it." you said.

"I say don't prey on the poor innocent boy." said Anko.

"I say we both go after them." said Jemsong.

"1, Yes, 2, I'm not a predator, and 3, any day." Naein replied.

"Why do I let you people in my house." scoffed Anko.

"I'm joking." Naein giggled.

"Hey, what's that?" Jemsong asked, nodding over at an open drawer on the side of Anko's room.

"That? I remember this." she said, picking up a book from it. "It's all of my high school yearbooks. I have my freshman year, sophomore year, and junior year."

"Ooh, let us see." Naein said, also getting up.

"You looked so adorable in your freshman year, Anko." Jemsong exclaimed while you all flipped through it's pages..

"Yeah. What happened?" you said. She flicked your forehead at that.

"Ooh, look at me. I looked so good. I mean *cough* I still do." Jemsong continued.

"Yeah...right. Anyways, look at us, we arrived in the sophomore section." Naein pointed out to you. You looked exactly the same. You smirked. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Before Anko could ask who it was, it opened.

"Hey girls." said Tako.

SUBTRACT THE HAT

"What did I tell you about walking in my room." Anko said, pulling his ear. He winced in pain, and Jemsong and Naein laughed. You ended up grabbing one of the yearbooks and sitting back on the bed. You flipped randomly through the pages while the others were loud. You landed on a particular page with Hyunjin's photo. You started wheezing. Oh my Boa! He looks so lame! And he looks... the same? you thought. You grabbed your phone and took a picture. If he didn't reply to my previous texts this weekend, he'll certainly reply this time.

You

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

hwang_jinniesk
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT?!!!

You
You little shit. You left me on read for two whole days and now you wanna respond when I show you one of your yearbook pics???

hwang_jinniesk
Wow, I didn't realize you couldn't get enough of me.

You
Stfu.

hwang_jinniesk
Srsly, sorry for not responding. I've been really busy. Mentally.

You
What was troubling you?

typing...

hwang_jinniesk
Homework.

You
Really? I didn't get that much homework. In fact, I'm already done w/ mine. Sucks to be you.

hwang_jinniesk
Yeah. right. I'm gonna go now. CYA MEME

You
No you won't.✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

***

That dumbass actually fell for that. you thought. You were still shook from the last time you spoke to Minho.

FLASHBACK:

"I... don't know. Do you... like her, Hyunjin?" he asked.

You stayed silent. You were surprised at yourself for not immediately saying no. Your head filled with possibilities of why he asked. Did he like her? Was he jealous? Did he want to make a move on her? "W-Why do you ask?" you silently replied.

"I don't know. She's sweet. She acts a little weird. But sweet." he said. Once again, you felt your blood boil with anger.

You immediately replied quickly, saying, "You don't know her like I do." Minho was a little shocked. You gulped nervously, noticing how angry the words came out.

"Woah, chill. I didn't know you felt that way." he said.

"S-sorry. I don't know what came over me." you shot a fake smile. But once you pictured you and her together, your fake smile turned real.

Did you like her?

"THAT'S IT!" you exclaimed. Changbin, Felix, Chan, Seungmin, and Jeongin and looked at you. "CHAN! PASS ME YOUR LATEST YEARBOOK!"

With that, Chan gave you his yearbook from last year. You pulled out your phone to look at a reference picture. As you searched through the yearbook, you found it.

SUBTRACT THE BANGS

"Syung... Mae... mi?" you read.

finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 1.4K 25
STRAY KIDS SMUT ----------------------------------- Fem Reader x Member DO NOT read if you are uncomfortable with mature content. ‼️‼️ enjoy!! ⭐️
121K 992 16
HI Everyone most of these will have mature themes in them so read with caution
7.6K 148 11
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)
34.2K 712 37
Some oneshots✨