κ·Έ λ‚  / koo junhoe

By unheuul

a story inspired by ikon's don't forget. More

prologue
whispering
promises
& staying up
all night
you don't
know
how
precious
until its
gone

something is

25 0 0
By unheuul

[ entry seven; november 2013 ]

jun-ah, i miss you. where are you? why haven't you been replying to my letters?

do you even read them?

i miss the way you laugh, and the way you smile, jun-ah. it was the warmest thing i could ever watch. i'd stare at your face forever, especially when you're asleep.

i remember when i was afraid of lightnings but you hugged me tightly and whispered, "you're safe with me, baby"

sweet memories of you and me keep circling my head, love. does it bother you like how it bothers me?

after all, i still love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.5M 284K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.9M 71.3K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...