그 날 / koo junhoe

By unheuul

a story inspired by ikon's don't forget. More

prologue
whispering
promises
& staying up
all night
you don't
know
something is
precious
until its
gone

how

29 1 0
By unheuul

[entry six; november 2013]

love, do you still remember? you threw a glass bottle towards me in frustration, i blocked my face with my arms and it bled badly. tons of blood were dripping down my arms and junhoe, you didn't even care to look.

i went to the hospital because i felt pain everytime i moved my arms, turns out a piece of glass stayed in there. i refused getting operated, jun-ah.

i held it in for 4 months, the doctor advised me not to do anything that involved moving my arm but i did, jun-ah. remember you inviting your 6 friends over,

and throwing a party? you acted like i didn't exist that day. all i did was clean, clean and clean. i witnessed with my eyes, they offered you something bad. yes, love, i saw.

they told you to try it, as you're already addicted to alcohol. they persuaded you that drugs weren't as much of a difference, that you would often forget about the real world and enjoy yourself in your own fantasy.

i was scared, jun-ah. i really hoped you'd refuse, which you did. you said it was too much and you couldn't handle it.

i don't care anymore, jun-ah. i've operated my arms twice now. you don't need to know why though.

as long as you're fine; i'm fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
247K 24.3K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 106K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...