Innocent Eyes (Loki x OC)

By starksrogers2023

Lia Collins is a member/agent of a private organization called Classified Soldiers and Intellects (C.S.I). Sh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note before Epilogue
Epilogue: You Are My Sunshine
THANK YOU :)!!!!
oof

Chapter 20

1.4K 51 10
By starksrogers2023

Lia came back from outside carrying a plastic bag of ice cream and stood by the door frame watching the two brothers; tears pooling on her eyes and a contented smile on her face as she watch them, she heard the conversation and made no attempts to disrupt them. She felt immense amount of happiness in her heart seeing the love of her life reunites with his brother and have closure, she felt the contentment in his heart too and she smiled at it.

However, her smile faded instantly and her tear-filled eyes suddenly laced with worry. Her eyes looked straight towards the brothers who are still embracing each other, a tear rolled down her cheek before she silently took her steps to leave and go to the kitchen.

Thor and Loki broke off from their hug. Thor smiled and clapped a hand on his neck gently rubbing a thumb on his skin, Loki returned the smile and another tear rolled down his face, Thor wiped them away "I've got you brother..." Thor repeated again. Loki sniffled and smiled "thank you..." he said almost in a whisper then he looked directly at Thor's eyes, "...brother" he finished. Thor's heart couldn't get any happier hearing Loki call him 'brother' again.

"You boys mind some ice cream?" Lia said jolting the two brothers apart, she chuckled. "Love, don't do that again, please..." Loki whined, Lia's chuckle grew into laughter and walked back to the kitchen.

Loki sighed and turned to look at Thor and saw him smiling smugly, "what?" Loki asked. Thor shrugged "I'm just happy for you and her..." he said and they both stand up to go to the kitchen "so... have you taken her out on what mortals call 'a date'?" Thor asked. Loki shrugged, "no, but I did better than that... I took her ice skating in the forest" he boasted. Thor's brow rise questioningly, "ice skating? In the forest? How did you do that?" he asked. Loki deadpanned and looked at his oblivious brother, "I'm a frost giant, remember? I have ice powers and definitely I used it to freeze a lake..." he said and sighed in awe "there is where we declared our love for each other" he added.

Thor smiled contently as he look at Loki whose eyes are full of love and contentment, then he brushed his arm around Loki's shoulder "I'm very happy for you brother, I hope your happy days will last a lifetime because I want nothing but the best for you" he said giving his shoulder a pat. Loki looked at him and smiled and they proceeded to the kitchen and joined Lia who is already eating a bowl of ice cream.

Later –

"You know, why don't you live here for a while Thor?" Lia suggested joining the two brothers on the couch, "that way you can save time in travelling to go here and visit Loki, I have another spare room just beside Loki's room" she added.

Thor smiled, "it's alright Lady Lauren, I don't want to be another burden, and besides..." he said patting Loki's shoulder "I don't want to walk into something; like you and my brother making out here on the couch or walk into the wrong room and find you and my brother doing—"

*PAK!*

Loki immediately slapped Thor to stop him front talking and Lia burst out laughing, "don't worry we're not doing anything that your eyes wouldn't want to see" she said and continued her laughter. Thor rubbed his cheek and glared at Loki who is glaring at him too, he just sighed "it's alright Lady Lauren, really..." he said and rubbed his cheek again, "brother that stings!!!!" Thor whined.

Loki crossed his arms to his chest, "then quit spouting nonsense!" he lashed, Thor whimpered rubbing his cheek still and Lia laughed harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lia blew a deep sigh, "that's the one... and I need to protect him" she said, Hannah looked over to her "whatever you do... I just want you to know that I support you, I understand how much he means to you, and I know you will always do the right thing" she said patting Lia's shoulder.

There is silence.

"Elena's not encouraging all of us to avoid falling in love..." Lia started breaking the silence, Hannah looked at her, "Elena's not asking us to be influenced by her choices. She let's all of us to think for ourselves and let us do what we thought is the right thing to do..." she continued, Hannah's brows rise in confusion, "but when it comes to this... when it comes to loved ones..." she sighed "I know her choice is the right thing to do..." she finished.

Hannah's face relaxed, finally getting her point, "what? You mean 'letting go'?" she asked, "Elena did that out of responsibility; aside from the fact that she wants to protect that person, she was committed to the C.S.I. and her profession. She had no time for... uh... romance" Hannah explained, "as for you and me, and all the other C.S.I. members, we're not really carrying such a burden as Elena..." she added.

"Don't let it distract you from the fact that Roland lost the woman he loved in action 3 years ago..." Lia pointed out, "Bea almost lost hers that same time... which by the way traumatized the entire C.S.I., scaring us all shitless and tried our best to be stone hearted so we could prevent falling in love..." she sighed, "and I failed... I gave in and fell for that dork god over there" she said and looked towards Loki talking and laughing along with her teammates.

Hannah sighed, "then what are you gonna do?" she asked, "let him go? Hurt him just as how Elena hurt Rogers? Or how Leila and Kobe hurt each other in the past?" she questioned

"Do I have a choice?" Lia snapped, "You really think people like us have a chance to live like normal people? Fall in love? Have a family? Without endangering their lives for each time we're with them?" she questioned. Hannah remained quiet, Lia scoffed "I thought so too... at the end of the day, I will still end up following their leads..." she sighed and looked over at Loki happily hanging out with her team, "at the end of the day, I still have to let go..." she said

Hannah sighed, knowing she can never argue anymore, "this will crush him..." she said looking at Loki, feeling even guiltier seeing the cheerful smile that glowed on Loki's face, "it will crush you..." she said and looked at Lia, "I can only imagine it now..." she added.

Lia sighed, "I'd rather be crushed by the pain of losing him, than be crushed by the fact that something bad will happen to him simply because he's with me" she finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lia was knocked out of her thought when Loki's slender fingers brushed her hair to her ears and put a daisy on her ear, she looked at him and he smiled, "you look beautiful, my love..." he said softly, "I hope you don't mind me picking flowers in your garden, this one caught my eye and I thought it will look good on you" he said.

Lia just smiled at him, "Not at all, love" she simply said. Loki smiled and put a daisy on his ear too, "There... we look just the same..." he said and chuckled. Lia chuckled softly at his antics, "Go on look for more flowers that will please you, love. Make a flower necklace out of them if you want" she said Loki smiled planting a kiss on her forehead before going off to examine more of Lia's flowers in the garden.

Lia sighed and sipped her tea, watching the two gods wander around her garden, she then saw Thor coming to her carrying a yellow bell, she smirked. "Ah... I see my brother has already given you a flower to put on your ear" Thor said and sat down on the seat in front of her, "I thought of giving you this," he said.

Lia smiled, "and put it on my ear too?" she said. Thor chuckled, "could be, though my brother gave you a different kind of flower—"

"Can I tell you something?" Lia interjected, cutting Thor's words. Thor just stared at her and nodded slowly, "I'm gonna ask you to take Loki back to Asgard..." she started, Thor's face draw a look of confusion, "we have new enemies, dangerous ones... and they want him" she said, "they want to take him, manipulate him, make him do their evil deeds... it will be just like the time when he attacked New York," she said. Thor's eyes widened, now that's different, "w-what do you mean 'like the time he attacked New York'?" he stuttered.

Lia sighed, "If you haven't known yet; Loki attacked New York not because he want to... he was forced, tortured and mind-controlled to do that. You ask him for more of it, it's not my story to tell" she said. Thor blinks still wide eyed, "h-how did you know that?" he asked.

Lia sighed, "I hope I can trust you with a secret... can I trust you?" Thor nodded, "my name is Lia Collins, a member of the organization C.S.I. and I'm a telepath, I once used my powers on him to help ease his mind from his anxiety. While doing so, I saw what he's been through and soothed it so he would think of it lesser" she explained. Thor just blinked, taking in the information. "Now back to my request; I want you to take Loki back to Asgard, I can't risk his safety around me, I made a promise to protect him... and I will hold on to it no matter what it will cost me" she said.

"So... you are not just a C.S.I. agent, but... you're a member too?" Thor assessed, Lia nodded "does my teammates... knows?" he asked. "Only Barton, he's the only one who knows the C.S.I. so well, but don't push him to tell you more. And don't tell your teammates about me, you understand?" she warned and he nodded.

Thor looked at Loki busily assessing the flowers in the garden, his expression showed pain, "shall I do it now?" he asked in a sad tone. Lia sighed, "Not necessarily, I'll be back in action in three days..." she said and looked at Loki as well, smiling glumly "...give me that three more days to be with him," she said weakly, "remember what you promised me, Thor..." she said and looked at Thor, "your brother needs you, be there for him all the time" she reminded.

"I will always be here for him..." Thor said determinedly, "his place doesn't belong anywhere but with me and beside me." He said determinedly, "and when all this is over, I will bring him back to reunite him with you. I promise..."

There didn't come a reply from Lia anymore.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG!!!! I'm sorry for not updating for like a week, I had a lot going on lately and also THANK YOUUUUUUU FOR THE 1.9K VIEWS. I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT VERY MUCH!!!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUUUUU!!!

-Joyceee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
13.3K 604 33
"Lia, I have always given you what you wanted. This is the first time I want something from you. Can't you just do that for me?" "Alright Tony. I'll...
101K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
12.7K 377 31
"She wasn't scared of the fire, she only became it, and that is what scared her the most" Adaline Nordin is a 22 year old girl trying to navigate he...