Haikyuu x Reader

By imperfectcoal

Haikyuu characters x readers!!! Some of them are long chapters so beware ;) More

oikawa tooru
kageyama tobio
kuroo testsuro
iwaizumi hajime (part one)
iwaizumi hajime (part 2)
tsukishima kei
nishinoya yuu
sugawara koushi
akaashi keiji
kozume kenma
yaku morisuke
hanamaki takahiro
hinata shouyou
ukai keishin
kyoutani kentaro
bokuto koutaro
tsukishima kei
kyoutani kentaro
hi everyone
oikawa tooru
tsukishima kei
kuroo tetsuro
tsukishima kei
azumane asahi

nishinoya yuu

14.1K 338 212
By imperfectcoal

hey guys! i'm super duper sorry for not updating i was in japan and i couldn't use my phone for like two months ;-;
but i'm back in the US so i can update more dailyyy :)))

this was inspired by your name or kimi no na wa (my fav movie)

swapped bodies AU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell? When did I get here?"

(F/n)'s morning definitely did not start off well. She woke to a sort of familiar room.

Her boyfriends room.

She looked around to see if Nishinoya was there but he wasn't in the room. She woke up and went downstairs. She thought to herself.

'Why does my chest feel lighter?'

Not minding the slight awkwardness. She went into the kitchen. (F/n) saw Nishinoya's mother and greeted her.

"Good morning Nishinoya-san, have you seen Yuu around?" She asked, but then Nishinoya's mother started to laugh.

"What are you saying Yuu? Did you hit your head while getting down here?" She said as she giggled even more. (F/n) tilted her head and realized she needed to use the bathroom [you guys can probably expect what happens]

She walked in the bathroom and looked at the mirror. She stayed silent for at least 30 seconds. She slapped herself to see if she was dreaming.

"Why am I in Yuu's body?" She said in a small voice.

She looked even more closer in the mirror. There was no mistake. She was in her boyfriends body.

She was silent for another 30 seconds. She sprinted to Nishinoya's bedroom and looked for his phone.

She unlocked his phone because she knew his password was her birthday. She scrolled down to her phone and called.

"Please be Yuu, please be Yuu" (F/n) whispered.

"(F/N)-CHAN I WAS ABOUT TO CALL YOU." Nishinoya yelled through the phone.

"Yuu, what the hell is going on?" (F/n) said with a shaky voice.

"I don't know but I'm sure it'll be fine! Let's just meet up first! Oh, and I didn't realize that boobs were this heavy, but (f/n)-chan would you be mad if I used the bathroom right now?" Nishinoya said with confidence.

(F/n) started to blush and sighed.

"It's bad to hold it in anyways, just don't look as much." She said quietly.

"Okay! Just saying I don't mind if you stare at my-" Before Nishinoya could finish his sentence (f/n) ended the call.

She sighed once again and headed towards the bathroom. She debated if she should actually go but she couldn't hold it in anymore.

She closed her eyes and pulled down her pants.

After dealing with her business she headed downstairs once again.

'I am Nishinoya Yuu, not (L/n) (f/n).' She repeated in her head.

"Hurry up Yuu, you're gonna be late for practice."

"Bye mom!" (F/n) said.

Time skip~

"(F/N)-CHANNNN" Nishinoya yelled.

"Yuu, please don't yell my name while you're in my body." (F/n) said calmly.

"It's so weird to look at myself." Nishinoya laughed.

"What should we do with practice?" (F/n) said with concern.

They were both on the volleyball team, but they had different positions. (F/n) was a setter and Nishinoya was a libero.

The (h/c) girl knew that her boyfriend wasn't too good with tosses. She was decent at receiving but not as good as Nishinoya.

"Should we tell the team?" Nishinoya said.

"I guess?"

Skip to practice~

"You guys swapped bodies?" Daichi and Michimiya said at the same time.

"OHHH NOYA-SENPAI THAT'S SO COOL!" Hinata jumped and ran closer to 'Nishinoya'

"I'm not Noya-senpai, I'm (F/n)" She said with a laugh.

"Geez how stupid are you." Tsukishima said.

"WOAHHHH NOYA-SAN HOW DOES IT FEEL IN A GIRLS BODY?" Tanaka yelled. He picked up 'Nishinoya'.

"T-TANAKA-SAN PLEASE LET ME DOWN." The (h/c) girl yelped.

"And another idiot here." Suga said.

"I guess we should just continue practice?" Daichi said.

The girls and boys went into their own gyms to start practice.

"ARGGG TOSSING IS SO HARD." Nishinoya yelled in the gym.

The girls were a bit scared of Nishinoya since they weren't used to having a loud boy join their practice.

In the main gym~

"Uhm (F/n)-chan you're in my position." Sugawara said.

"Sorry Suga-san I keep forgetting that I'm a libero." (F/n) or 'Nishinoya' said while blushing a bit.

Sugawara had chills up his spine since Nishinoya acted so differently.

Back to the second gym~

"(F/n)! Give me a toss!" Michimiya said.

"ROLLING THUNDER!" Nishinoya yelled.

The whole girls team stayed silent for a few seconds and they heard the ball drop. (F/n) perfectly returned the ball to the setter's position, except she was suppose to be the one setting for the spiker.

After morning practice~

"Yuu, what should we do with class?" The (h/c) girl said to her boyfriend.

"I'll go to yours and you go to mine!" Nishinoya said with hope.

"You have a test today, don't you?" (F/n) said with a slight glare.

Nishinoya nodded with a pale face and ran into (f/n)'s class.

"Good morning (f/n)-chan! Did you watch last night's episode of (f/s)?" One of (f/n)'s friend said.

"Uhhh, n-no haha I totally forgot." Nishinoya said with a nervous laugh.

~In Nishinoya's class~

"Yo, Noya! Did you do your homework last night? Can I copy it?" One of his friends came up.

'Yuu would never do his homework' (F/n) thought.

"Sorry, man I didn't do it either." She said trying her best to mimic her boyfriend.

During class~

"Nishinoya-san do you know what the answer is to this question?" The teacher asked, but she knew he couldn't answer.

"The answer is x= 17.47" Nishinoya or (f/n) said.

The whole class turned around to stare at Nishinoya amazed at his rare participation.

"W-Well, what about the next one?" The teacher said pushing up her glasses and recovering from her shock.

"X= 29.48" Nishinoya said.

Everyone gasped and talked among themselves about how he was acting weird today since his answers are always wrong.

In (F/n)'s class

"She must be really tired today."

"(L/n)-san never sleeps in class, maybe she's not feeling well?"
The students in 2-5 whispered since it was such a rare sight to see THE (L/n) (F/n) sleeping during class.

Back to Nishinoya's class

Nishinoya was the first one to finish his test and when he stood up from his seat to turn it in, everyone's eyes widened. The teacher looked at him suspicious.

'He probably has all the answers blank' The teacher thought.

She looked at his test and gasped loudly.

'ALL HIS ANSWERS ARE CORRECT' She stepped backwards and read thoroughly.

All classes had ended and there was no afternoon volleyball practice due to construction. The couple met up in front of the school gate.

"Yuu, I think you need to try harder in class." (F/n) said strictly.

Nishinoya laughed it off and look at (f/n).

"You know, skirts are so uncomfortable. I think I accidentally flashed like 7 guys today." He said.

"I would slap you right now, but it's gonna look like THE Nishinoya Yuu slapped his precious girlfriend." (F/n) said with anger.

Suddenly Nishinoya pulled (f/n) towards him and kissed her own the lips.

"Will you forgive me?" He said.

"It's not gonna work because basically I saw myself kissing and it's really awkward." (F/n) said with a blush.

He laughed a little and grabbed her hand.

"I love you." Nishinoya said.

Extended ending

"Yuu, please stop saying embarrassing things. You're in my body and it's really embarrassing seeing myself saying those things." (F/n) said with a red face.

"But it's the truth." Nishinoya said with a big smile.

Extended Extended ending

The couple still had not switched back and it was around 8:30 at night. (F/n) suddenly got a call from her boyfriend.

"U-Uhm (F/n)-chan? Can I take a shower now?" Nishinoya said.

"C-Can you please wait until tomorrow morning?" The (h/c) girl said with embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 63
Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning stories are kind of rough, but I promise...
184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
22 0 7
x reader book. I take requests! Variety of characters from different shows, animes, and games.