LIVING TOGETHER!

By ackermxs

they share and live in the same house even when they hate each other. -nomin. More

00: PROLOGUE
01: SPOILED
02: MOVING IN
03: TRADITION
04: KIND OR EVIL?
05: FRIENDS
06: JEALOUSLY
07: CUTE NEIGHBOUR
08: CHEATING?
09: SHIP SAILING
10: FLIRTY
11: FLIRTING TIME
12: A MESS
13: BITCH, FUCK OFF
14: UNPREDICTABLE
15: WHIPPED
16: DIRTY PLAN
17: MISUNDERSTANDING
18: APPROVAL
19: CRAZY, SEXY, COOL
20: NOT PURE
21: I LOVE YOU
22: BEACH OR BITCH?
23: MARRIED COUPLE
NOMIN SPECIAL
NOMIN SPECIAL (2)
25: EMPTY HEART
26: GIVE UP
27: CAFE
28: SORRY
29: OH SHIT!
30: CANT TRUST YOU
31: RUN AWAY
32: REAL FRIENDS
33: PROBLEMATIC
CHENSUNG SPECIAL (1)
CHENSUNG SPECIAL (2)
34: DONT FORGET
35: PROBLEMS
36: MESSED UP
37: GOODBYE?
38: SOLVED
39: TRUE LOVE
40: FOREVER
EPILOGUE

24: BETRAYED

4.2K 204 193
By ackermxs

I'm back y'all. I'm kind of blank right now. Especially for this book. I know that you must be very disappointed if I end this book, but I'm sorry. Maybe I really should end this book soon. I'll publish another Nomin book soon.

___

The sun finally goes down, all of them watches the sunset together, with their boyfriends, except for Renjun who's lonely lonely lonely without his "beloved" YangYang. Jaemin and Jeno were busy hugging while smiling at each other. But then Jaemin realized that Renjun, who's frowning cutely. Jaemin nudged Jeno's arm until he looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

Jaemin pointed at the frowning Renjun, then Jeno's face softened.

Jeno nodded and Jaemin nodded as well, they come closer to Renjun then wrapped their hands around Renjun's small body.

The older Chinese panicked, because of the rare touch, quickly pushed them away, but then they pulled him again, into a tighter hug.

"J-jeno?! J-jaemin?" Renjun was blushing red, but the other two giggled.

"Cute." Both of them said in unison and kissed Renjun's cheeks.

"Yo. Stop flirting, and please don't do a threesome here."

"Don't worry, we won't do a threesome." Jaemin said as the three of them head back to the house. Chenle and Jisung followed behind, leaving MarkHyuck having their own moment together.

Once they entered the house, Jaemin decided that he is going to cook them snacks, so they wont starve if the dinner comes late. Chenle wanted to help at first, but Jisung told him to not do it. Why? The villa in expensive, they will have to pay if Chenle burns the whole of it. Jaemin smiled and tapped Jisung's shoulder, signaling that its okay for Chenle to help since his other assistant, known as Donghyuck is doing what only God's know.

Jeno, seeing Jaemin cooked while laying on the couch with Renjun who's sitting watching a random TV show, thought that maybe he will finally confess his true feelings to the very angelic Na Jaemin.

Jaemin is a jerk at first, yes he is. Other people told him that and because of what happened in the past when Jaemin splashed him with sewer water. After living together with Jaemin for almost half a year, he suddenly fell into Jaemin's love trap and he couldn't get out and he won't get out, because his heart already told him to love Jaemin while he's still standing on earth with his two feet.

"Yah, wake up. Don't stare at Nana too much, your eyeballs gonna pop out." Renjun punched Jeno's land playfully while chuckling.

"B-but can't you see that he's very-"

"Beautiful. I know Jeno, i know." Renjun patted Jeno's back as Jaemin went inside the bathroom to wash his hands.

The simple wooden table was decorated with many kind of snacks, from sweet to salty. Of course, only one catches Jeno's attention. The omelet with his name on it, with a little heart. Jeno tugged his lips up, forming a smile and Renjun noticed it and smile along. While Jisung and Chenle was wondering why both of them were smiling on their own.

"lele~ah, are they-"

"They're just whipped."Chenle dragged the younger with him to do something that y'all already knew.

___

They all eat in the dining room. Some of them already finished, but some of them were playing with each other, or maybe flirting. Like for example, MarkHyuck who's always hungry for each other and because of that Jaemin and Renjun could only shake their heads.

"Hyuck. Please control your hormones. Please." Jaemin said, standing in front of them who's cuddling on the couch with his beloved boyfriend.

"You do this all the time with Jeno."

"No, i don't." Jaemin crossed his arms.

"Okay, okay time's up. You two please put your plates in the sink and head inside your room, we don't want the kids to see you two make out here." Renjun came with slippers in his hands.

Mark and Donghyuck already felt terrified by that, no, just not the slippers of death.

"Alright, we will, but please put the slippers down.." Mark pointed at the slippers.

"No, not before you head inside the room."

"Fine..." The both of them did as Renjun said.

But then Jaemin began to wonder, where is Jeno? Wait, he left when he finished his food. But Jeno never told Jaemin if he left. He doesn't know where Jeno was going to, nor why.

"I'm gonna look for Jeno. If you're already done, please go back to your own room." Jaemin said before leaving the villa, and of course everyone was very kunfused.

___

"Gosh..Where is he?!" Jaemin ruffled his hair in frustration.

He already searched the whole beach and villa, but he didn't find Jeno. He was nowhere to be found, he gave up and decided to call him.

He went inside his room, but Jeno wasn't there as well or in the bathroom. Jaemin laid himself on the bed and checked his phone.

6 missed calls from Nojam😘

"Jisung Christ..." He tried to call Jeno back, but he didn't pick up. He tried again, but this time, it was ringing.

"Jaemin!"

"Yah! Where are you?!"

"I'm uhh..In Seoul.."

"Wha- why didn't you tell me!"

"It was urgent..My dad told me to go back to my house because of some family business with umm.."

"You can at least tell me! Why are you always deciding things on your own! I know it's urgent but don't make me worry like this!"

"I know, I know..I'm sorry Nana. I got to go now."

"With who?!"

"It's umm..I can't tell you haha..Bye."

And he hung up the call.

"Yah Lee Jeno! Aish!" Jaemin throw his phone on the floor and it broke.

"You can..Just tell me.." he started to cry, to sob, to think that all his feelings for Jeno is not delivered yet.

Chenle and Jisung knocked on his room, but Jaemin was too sad to even stand up.

"Hyung?! You okay?! We heard something broken!" Chenle keep on knocking, until Jaemin finally opened the door and the two were very shocked to see Jaemin's face that covered with tears.

"Jaemin hyung! Oh gosh what happened?!" Chenle quickly hugged the teary boy, and so did Jisung.

"Jeno, he isn't gone. He left earlier...He said it was urgent..It's a family business.." he chocked between the words he said. Chenle can only calm him down and Jisung patted his back.

"Actually...hyung..Jeno hyung did told us that he was leaving..He said he doesn't wanna make you worry so he told us not to tell you about it.."

"B-but why?! Am I really that not important to him?! This made me worry even more!" He cried louder, until Mark came inside the room.

"Jeno returned to Seoul ... for his marriage match with Do Hee, his father forced him to do so. Otherwise he isn't allowed to stay or meet you again Jaemin."

"Jeno's family company almost went bankrupt, that's why Jeno's father asked Dohee's father for help, so that he could help him, Dohee filed the terms, uh yeah. ... to marry her first." Donghyuck continued to explain, but Jaemin felt thousand of knifes stabbed his heart. His tears just won't stop coming out, Chenle and Jisung wrapped their arms around Jaemin's pale body.

"This is just a joke...Right?" Jaemin fake smiled.

"I wish it was...But it's not, Jaemin~ah."

"This is all just a lie, right?!" Jaemin forcefully grabbed Mark's collar.

"Jaemin we told you-"

"Why would Jeno do that?! Does he not love me anymore?!"

"Jaemin that's no-"

"Hyung calm down!" Chenle pulled Jaemin back before he choke Mark to death.

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down?!" Jaemin fell to his knees, sobbing on the floor, the others stayed quiet, before Renjun came inside.

"Nana...Here. Jeno left this for you before he went to Seoul." He gave Jaemin a little gift box with a note on it.

He accepted it, but he crumbled the paper and it was wet because of Jaemin's tears.

"Huh? What's this? Some kind of junk Jeno left me?" He fake laughed, Jisung trying to say something but Mark told him to stay quiet.

"I don't need this, give it back to Jeno.." Jaemin said, throwing the gift on the ground.

Renjun hurriedly grabbed it again and pulled Jaemin's wrist.

"Jaemin! Hear me out! Don't be like this! This is not you!"

"What do you mean this is not me! I just can't believe Jeno anymore! He gave me hope, he gave me a reason to smile! But then he left me like it was nothing!"

"Jaemin- calm down! Jeno even cried earlier! He doesn't wanna do this! But he had to, for the sake of his family!" Renjun opened the box, revealing a ring with a little diamond on top of it.

"Here...He wanted you to remember him..Always, that he will always love you even when you can't see him anymore.." Jaemin stopped for a second and looked at the ring. He felt his heart broke, he fell to the ground with the ring inside his hand.

"Jen- does this mean..I won't see him again?..."

All of them stayed quiet.

"So it's true hah?.." he looked at the ring.

"Jaemin..He will be back..He loves you, so so much! There's no way he'll leave you!" Mark said, but Jaemin was too busy crying to hear what he said.

"I know..Mark hyung is right. Nana hyung, Jeno hyung will be back..He won't leave you, I just know it." Jisung bended down and hugged the caramel haired boy.

"I..don't know..Anymore.."

To be Continued...

All of this time, there's always some comedy shit and dry ass jokes in this story, so today I'm putting a sad and depressing one in here. Will this story have a happy ending? I don't know.

Thanks for reading!💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10.3K 21
jeno and renjun are roommates but every night jeno goes to jaemin's to sleep and renjun is left alone to stare at jeno's empty bed. norenmin ❁ trigge...
29.3K 1.6K 10
"I know all of you. Lee Minhyung, Criminal of MFALHS. Lee Donghyuck, the Princess. Huang Renjun, the Artist. Lee Jeno, the Jock. Na Jaemin, the...
200K 12.3K 41
in which mark is a human and donghyuck a cat hybrid and yet, they found themselves being separated by force from dozens of 'cat fights'... nct markhy...
19.6K 998 6
Renjun was mute. Jaemin was quite the opposite. But they still shared mutual feelings. Renmin short story Highest rankings; 15 in renmin 2 in jaejun