Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

By ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... More

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
Part:3
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:34
Part:35
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:44
Part:45
Part:46
Part:47
Part:49
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part: 28

1.2K 150 103
By ib_rikara

Om overheard the conversation of Tejvi and came out of the house thinking about Gauri. He was in deep thoughts but Gauri's voice bring him back to sense.

Gauri: are Om...kitni der laga di tumne!! vo tumhare uncle chale gaye...maa aur papa kaha hai??

Om: huh...han tumne kuch kaha?

Gauri: dhayan kaha hai tumhara?

Om: vo bas thak gaya hoon...

Gauri: to phir tum jakr aaram karo, vaise bhi sare guests ja chuke hai...

Om: Rudy aur Bhavya kaha hai?

Rudra(coming from behind): aakhir kar tumhe hamari yaad aa hi gayi...

Bhavya: han...varna hame to laga tha tum dono ek dussre mein itna kho gaye ki aas pass mein kisi aur ka khayal hi nahi aaya...

Gauri(covering up): nahi, aisa kuch nahi hai!

Rudra: ab tu to rehne hi de....hum sabne dekha kaise tum do no ek dusre k andar khoye hue the khana khate vaqt!

Om immediately looked at Gauri while her face turned beetroot red after remembering their eating session. At that moment he felt like his heart is filled with joy...he was so happy at the moment realizing that she also have some feelings for him.

Bhavya: acha ab hum bhi chalte hai, humne uncle aunty se baat kar li hai ki hum ja rahe hai...phir mujhe duty par bhi jana hai...

Om: abhi??

Bhavya: night duty hai,,jana padega...tujhe ghar drop kar doon Gauri? 

Om(immediately): nahi...(Rudra and Bhavya looked at him suspiciously) I mean tuumhe der ho jayegi....main drop kar dungaa ise....

Rudra: for your kind information, ye tumhara ghar hai...to obviously raat ko tum yaha rahoge,, to tum kaise drop kar sakte ho??

Om: I....I mean...main, main use ghr chod aaunga...

Rudra: kyun tumne driver ki part time job start ki hai?

Guari: stop it guys...Khanna ko maine already call kar diya hai...to main khud ghar chali jaungi...

Om: Khanna ko kyun disturb kiya itni raat ko?

Gauri: usmein disturb karne ki kya baat hai, after all it's his duty...aur abhi abhi tumne kaha tum thak gaye ho...to jao aur aaram karo...

In Om's room:

Om was changing only position from last two hours while sleeping. He was thinking about Janvi's words.

'uski aankhon mein Om k liye sayad pyaar dekha maine'

'sayad Om bhi usse pyaar karta ho'

He kept thinking about Tejvi's conversation and change in Gauri's behavior when he was around. He also noticed that she is behaving different from some days. 

Om: kya sach mein vo mujse pyaar karti hai? par kaise pata lagaun? Gauri se hi puchta hoon! nahi nahi...agar aisa kuch nahi hua to?? aur main, main bhi usse pyaar karta hoon? (he smiled at that thought) iss baat ka pata to main laga hi sakta hoon...ye sahi hai...mein Rudra se puchta hoon ki pyaar hota hai to kaisa lagta hai...(then he realized that he'll go back into Saumya's memories and he didn't wanted that at least when he was trying to move on) nahi Rudra ko nahi....to phir Bhavya ko puchta hoon? par vo to duty pe hai na abhi...koi baat nahi,kal tak ka wait karta hoon...

He sat up properly and opened his phone. It was 2 in the night.He opened his and Gauri's photo and was looking at it. After sometime he dialed her number because he couldn't able to sleep without talking to her. But then cut it realizing she must be sleeping at this time. But again dialed after sometime because he was not able to sleep but again cut it. It continues for sometime.

On the other side Gauri was also thinking about their romantic moments and was blushing hardly. She was also thinking about Om all the time after coming back to home. How he consoled her after she cried in morning, how he told her that she was looking beautiful, how he make her eat,how much he care for her and everything. She took out her phone and opened their picture which she clicked with him. He was doing some antics in that picture and a smile adorn her face when she looked at that. She kept changing the pictures and in every picture she was looking at only his face. She felt an urgent need to talk with him. She dialed his number but then stopped realizing it's very late night. She also tried it for sometime but then didn't call him.

After sometime also she wasn't feeling sleepy and wanted to talk to him as they couldn't talk properly when she left from his house. Here Om was also feeling the same. Immediately she shrugged every thought and called him and the next second he picked up the phone. They both didn't speak anything for sometime,,just feeling each other. Lastly Gauri broke the ice.

Gauri: kya kar rahe the tum?

Om: main? (then realizing the time)(in sleepy voice) main...so raha tha...aur kya karunga itni raat ko?

Gauri: hey,,at least don't lie to me...tumne ek ring bajne se bhi pehle phone utha liya...koi sote hue aisa karta hai kya? ab sach sach batao kya kar rahe the?

Om(teasing her): why are you so desperate to know?(smirking) itni raat hai...samja karo na yaar, koi aadmi itni raat ko kya karega;it's personal!...tumne disturb kar diya mujhe, huh...

Gauri(after a minute she realized the hidden meaning of his talks): cheeeee....how cheap!

Om(controlling his laughter): what cheeee? tum bhi to karti ho...infact kai log karte hai...

Gauri: what?? main aisa kuch nahi karti...you are so cheap....

Om: ab dekho tum juth bol rahi ho...maine tumhe uss din dekha tha karte hue....

Gauri(loudly): what??? kab?? tumhe sharam nahi aati itni raat ko kisi ladki k room mein dekhte hue...

Om: par tum to study mein kar rahi thi(she gasped out loud)....ab itni raat ko office ka kaam karna cheap hai to tum bhi cheap ho!!! (and he started laughing)

Guari(angrily): you know what...mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni,, mein phone rakh rahi hoon...

Om(stopping her): Guari...Gauri...Gauri...acha I'm sorry bas...

Gauri: didn't reply

Om: sorry na yaar...

Gauri: didn't reply

Om: acha agar main sach sach bataun mein kya kar raha tha to phir tum baat karogi na??

Gauri(smiled): soachungi...(in stern voice)

Om: mujhe nind hi nahi aa rahi thi,,,main hamare bare mein soach raha tha aur phir aaj pooja ki sari pictures dekh raha tha...main bhi kab se tumhe call karne k bare mein soach raha tha because humne thik se baat nahi ki thi par phir maine soacha ki tum so rahi hogi isiliye maine call nahi kiya par jab tumne samne se call kiya to maine turant utha liya...

Gauri skipped a beat after listening to his confession. She couldn't help but smile continuously. He was also thinking about her that means he also feels something for her. 

Gauri(taking a pillow and resting her head on it): really??

Om: hmmm...

.

.

ab tum batao tumne itni raat ko call kyun kiya?

Gauri(biting her nails): I was missing you!

On this sentence Om blushed and hide his face in a pillow. They both were behaving like teenagers who fell in love first time. They talked for almost 2 hours about random things with some teasing and blushing. Om was the first one who slept while talking.

Gauri: Om?? Om? are you there? lagta hai so gaya, vaise bhi aaj bahot thak gaya tha...(she kissed the phone and then realizing what she have done blushed on her own antics)

She cut the call but after a minute she thought about his sleeping condition. What if he slept in sitting position? what if he was in balcony?what if the light was on? She called him again and after four rings he pick the call.

Om: hello...

Guari: han Om...

Om(cutting her): oh sorry, sayad meri aankh lag gayi...tum kya keh rahi thi?

Guari(smiled at his efforts): mujhe nind aa rahi hai, aur tum bhi so jao...bas khidki aur lights bandh kar dena...

He looked at window, it was closed but the table lamp was on. He turn it off.

Om: han kar diya...

Guari: acha good night.

Om: good night...

Both slept dreaming about each other. After 2 days Rudra informed Guari and Om that his parents and Arnav is going to come the next day.

Gauri(with spark in her eyes): OMG, I can't wait to have him here!! I'm gonna come with you to pick them, okay?

Om didn't really like that she is excited to see Arnav. But what to do!!

Rudra: actually, maine kal Mr. Malhotra k saath meeting fix kar li hai aur unhone apna dinner time diya hai, and you know how strict he is about time! to kya tum aur Om jakr unn logo ko pick kar loge?

Om: tu ek kaam kar, tu aur Guari chale jana...I'll attend the meeting.

Rudra: par maine meeting ki sari presentation taiyaar kar li hai, aur phir ghar pe to mil hi lunga na main unhe...

Gauri(happily): han, main aur Om chale jayenge...par vo sab mere ghar pe rahenge...samaj gaye tum?

Rudra: ya I know....hamne iss bare mein pehle hi baat kar li hai...

Gauri: infact shadi agle hafte hai, to main to kehti hoon tum bhi mere ghar hi chalo...aur Om tum bhi...we'll enjoy...maja aayega...

Om: main? par main kyun? I mean main vahi to rehta hoon...agar kuch kaam ho to bula lena...

Rudra: acha vo baad mein decide karenge, tum kal unhe airport se pick kar lena...

Gauri: han main kar lungi....aur Om bhi aayega mere saath, hai na Om?

Om(reluctantly): han...

The next day Om came to Gauri's house to pick her for airport. As soon as he stepped inside he welcomed by a beautiful fragrance which was coming from kitchen. He went into kitchen and saw Gauri was making something on pan. With the fragrance he guessed the dish because it was his favourite dish.

Om(happily): tumne puran poli banayi hai? I love it....(he was going to take a piece from it when she stopped him)

Gauri: tum abhi nahi kha sakte...

Om(making faces): kyun?

Gauri: kyunki ye Arnav k liye hai, use bahot pasand hai...

Om(mumbled): oh god! phirse Arnav...

Gauri: tumne kuch kaha?

Om: no nothing...let's go, we are getting late...

They were in the way to airport while Guari was all the time talking about Arnav. Om was already irritated.

Gauri: aur han, ek aur baat....vo uski hindi thodi week hai...

Om: to main kya karun?

Guari: huh?

Om: I mean thank you, inform karne k liye...

Then she chuckled remembering something.

Om: ab kya hua?

Gauri: vo usko mera naam bhi thik se bolna nahi aata....he calls me Gori!!

Om(irritated): use aur kya kya nahi aata? (she looked at him) mera matlb hai agar pata hoga to main dhayan rakhunga...

Gauri(in mind): ye itna ajeeb behave kyun kar raha hai? baat baat par irritate ho raha hai...office ki koi problem hai?(to Om)(putting her hand on his hand) tum thik ho na Om?

He looked at their hands and then at her. He realized that she came to know that he was not happy with something and immediately put a smile on his face.

Om(holding her hand): I'm fine...

After sometime they reached airport and were waiting outside it. Sometime later Gauri saw Rudra's parents and Arnav coming to them. She immediately walked to them and Om also followed her. Gauri took blessings of them. 

Gauri: kaise hai aap dono?

[Pinky Singh Raizada and Shakti Singh Raizada- Rudra's Parennts]

Pinky: bhai bilkul thik hai hum to...tu bata tu kaisi hai?

Gauri: main bhi bilkul thik hoon...

Om: namaste uncle, namaste aunty...

Pinky and Shakti: namaste beta...

Om looked at Arnav who was standing there silently all the time...He closely observed him. He was looking really handsome in a black t-shirt with a pair of jeans and a branded watch plus mobile in hands.

Arnav: did you forget me Gori?

Gauri(immediately hugging him): how can I forgot you? how are you?

Arnav(hugging her back): extremely fine...

They broke the hug and he kissed her on cheek adding Ghee in the fire. Om looked away not able to see them together. 

Om(in mind): aaj tak to maine bhi Guari ko aise kiss nahi kiya aur isne sidha gaal pe...how dare he!!

Arnav(pointing at Om): and he is...

Gauri: he is my best friend, Om...(to Om) Om...he is Arnav...

Om(forwarded his hand for a handshake): hey...

Arnav(pulled him in a hug): hey man...I really liked your hair...

Om just smiled at his comment.

Gauri: ghar chalein? maine tumhare liye puran poli banayi hai...

Arnav: ohh really? I just love it...let's go.

Om sat on the driver sit while Gauri was going to sit with him but Arnav stopped him.

Arnav: hey Gori....sit here with me,, dad will sit there...

While Om just glared at him through mirror. Gauri happily obliged and sit on the back sit with Arnav. They were talking throughout the way while Shakti was talking with Om. But he was interested in Arnav and Gauri's talks. He looked back and noticed that Arnav was holding Gauri's hand. He looked at him with a dangerous look but they both were so engrossed in themselves that they didn't notice him. He dropped them at Gauri's house and drove away. He didn't talk to her also. 

Om came home and immediately went for a cold shower. After changing into night clothes, he went for dinner. 

Om(sitting on his chair): dad kaha hai mom? unhe dinner nahi karna?

Janvi: Tej ghar pe nahi hai...vo kisi friend se milne gaye hai...aa jayenge thodi der mein.

Om: mujhe to bahot bhukh lagi hai...kya banaya hai aapne?

He started checking everything when the doorbell rang. Janvi went to check on the door.

Om(loudly): kon hai mom? 

Janvi(after closing the door): Gauri ka driver tha...(giving him a dabba) vo keh raha tha tum ye uske ghar bhul gaye...(saying that she went to take water)

He opened the box. There were puran poli in it and a letter in zip bag. He immediately put it in the pocket.

Janvi: kya hai usmein Om?

Om: mom kuch khas nahi hai,,,bas puran poli hai.(he put the box aside)

Janvi: tumhe to pasand hai na? 

Om: mera mood nahi hai..

And he started eating food prepared by Janvi. He was still thinking about Gauri and Arnav...now he was at her home. What would they be doing? Janvi notices that he was lost somewhere. After dinner she asked him the reason of that.

Janvi: kya hua Om? tumhari tabiyet to thik hai na?

Om: han mom, kyun?

Janvi: nahi tum khoye khoye se lag rahe ho aur tumne puran poli bhi nahi khayi...sab thik hai na? Agar koi baat hai to mujhe bata sakte ho...

He again went into thoughts and then decided to ask Janvi about her conversation with Tej on pooja day.

Om: mein aapse ek baat puchu mom?

Janvi: han pucho na beta...

Om(hesitantly): mom jab pyaar hota hai to kaisa lagta hai?

Janvi smiled  hearing his question and immediately understood that it was somewhere related to Gauri!!

****************************

Hii guys,, hope you all are doing well! I'm really sorry for this super late update and stopping it here. It was not up-to the mark but I couldn't help it 🙁🙁🙁. I wanted to write more but then I would not be able to update today and I promised some of you to update today so here it is.

I don't know when will I able update next chappy but want your opinion on that.
You can choose from the below option:

1. I should take a break from writing like last time. (will come back on 16th November)

2. Should update long chapters....(around 4000 words - then I'll be able to update after long time)

3. Or update a small chapters around 1000 words... (will try to update once in a week)

P.s: I'm writing average 2300 words in all chappy!

Tell me your views guys and don't forget to vote and comment. Silent readers please at least press vote button!

Happy Rakhi everyone!

Thank you so much!!

❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.9K 12
This story starts when Media insults Gauri when she comes to Omkara's exhibition and she leaves from there. She was soon sent to London. London chang...
113K 8.2K 35
A small story on rikara.. Gauri the P.A of Omkara Singh Oberoi fell in love with Omkara... She consider it 'Aadha Ishq' as it was one sided... Will o...
3.5K 270 3
Two different lives connected to each other in a way which wasn't close but can't be ignored. An accident brings them together tied in a knot which t...
146K 8.8K 66
This is a RIKARA story...What happened after Om left Gauri in Bareilly...Peep in to know more...