🌙Harry Holland Imagines🌙{lm...

By C1assywritez

A book of harry holland imagines and maybe other like Tom, Harrison, Sam. Yeah. Enjoy. It. And no I don't do... More

Harry holland ~ The night of the premiere
Harry holland~Time of the month
Harry holland ~ The bitch
Harry holland ~ The makeup means nothing
Harry holland ~ The one forever
Harry holland ~ The restart
Harry holland ~ The drunk
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 1
Harry holland ~ The second choice
Sam holland ~ The hoddie
Peter parker ~ The street racer
Harry holland ~ The New kid in school (requested by jae_Vale2105)
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 2
Paddy holland ~ The Study Partner
Tom holland ~ The interview pt. 1
Harry holland ~ The sick delight
Harrison Osterfield ~ The brothers best friend//Pt. 1/2
Harrison Osterfield ~ The Brothers Best Friend//Pt.2/2
Paddy Holland ~ The Gym Hero
Tom Holland ~ The One that Misses you
Peter Parker ~ The one with the super powers
Harry Holland ~ The waiter
How to request
Update please
Paddy Holland ~ Friends? (Requested) part. 1/2
Harry Holland ~ Reunited (requested)
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?!(Requested) pt. 1/2
Harry Holland ~ No rest (requested)
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?! (Requested) pt.2/2
Harry Holland ~ Quarantine tingz (reauested)
Be shook
Harry Holland ~ Golf Accident...
Paddy Holland ~ Player
Paddy Holland ~ Player Pt. 2
Paddy Lovers?

Sam Holland ~ The jealous

4.9K 75 14
By C1assywritez

(A/n: ok so I didn't imagine this book to get 12k reads and honestly thank you guys so much at means a lot and shows that I'm improving <3 hope you guys are having an awesome day or night where ever you live ✌🏼and enjoy this imagine of Sam holland, what the heck just happened to my keyboard... why is the font different... oh Well)

Warning: I think there is swearing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

My blood was boiling, my face practically bulging vanes, and my knuckles buckling up ready to hit something, anything or anyone. It was like he was intentionally trying to get under my skin all the time with the dumb shit he always did. This time in this very moment was the dumbest of them all. Right now Sam was on the couch cuddling up to his new "girlfriend" aka my best friend.

The worst part about most of this is she new about my feelings for Sam, the ones I would never admit to him or anyone else. So I kept them to myself.

I was forced to took at the little tiny kisses they were giving each other as they felt each other up. Oh god... get a room! I thought to myself trying to hold back the green monster in my head.

Harry must have noticed my pain and suffering as he came over to me placing a hand in my shoulder to get my attention. I jerked my head around to look at him, surprised and relieved it was just him.

"You ok?" He asked sympathetically.

"Uh yeah w-why wouldn't d I b-be?" I laughed nervously giving my full attention ignoring the couple behind me.

"Well you've been staring at them for like twenty minutes straight, maybe you should take a break?" He chuckled lifting me up out of the comfortable couch chair I was sitting in.

"I zONed OuT!" I said in a defensive tone.

"Yeah okay sure" he said not believing me. I followed him to the kitchen as he pulled out the jug of orange juice from the fridge.

"Why are you into my brother?" He whispered opening the cap and pouring the orange liquid in a clear glass cup. What!...

"H-how"

"Um y/n I know you, your my best friend I can tell when you have a crush on someone. So tell me" he said sipping the orange contents in his glass. I rolled my eyes and sat down on one of the bar stools.

"You don't even like Sam so why?"

To be honest I wasn't entirely sure how to answer that question. Maybe it was because I missed him... we used to be friends in grade school. Or could it have been his soft brown eyes that you could just get lost in for days. Maybe it was the devious smirk he had when he came up with an idea. I don't know. In response to Harry's question I shrugged my shoulders. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist while the other was reaching over me, ugh I would recognized those freckles covered arms anywhere.

"don't touch me" I sneered earning a chuckle from Sam.

"You're in my way" He sassed teaching for a banana in front of me.

"Go away Sam" I groaned resting my head on the palm of my hand lazily while my arm rested on the counter top.

"As you wish" he smirked, turning on his feet while pealing the banana walking back over to his girlfriend who was no longer my friend.

Harry wiggled his eyebrows and walked back upstairs leaving me alone in the room. I groaned slamming my head down on the table in defeat. Maybe he was right, maybe I did have a crush on Sam holland.

~~~time skip to party~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

It was later in the evening and everyone came pouring through the doors in giant groups every few minutes. The music was loud and the room started to smell like alcohol. While everyone was outside getting drunk I was inside and outside being the sober one making sure nothing went wrong.

I was sitting here doing nothing while slightly watching Sam and his girlfriend flirt the whole time. They also kept touching each other and whispering things to each other. Sam kept making eye contact with me like he was making sure I was watching this.

"Hey pretty lady"

"Alex(random name) go away" I rolled my eyes cringing at his presence.

"Come on baby I know you want me" he grinned cockily, pulling me to his chest.

"Please leave" I fake smiled hoping he would listen but he was to drunk to do anything.

"Excuse me Y/n who is this?!" Sam came up to the both of us. He's arms were crossed and his eyes were burning with a firery passion.

"I'm her boyfriend" Alex licked his lips eyeing me up and down.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Yeah like y/n would pick someone like you" Sam laughed getting in Alex's face.

"Why do you care?!" I asked slightly intrigued with Sam and how he was becoming so offended right now.

"You have a girlfriend" I rolled my eyes.

Alex pressed his drunk body up against mine and ran his hands up my shirt. I cringed elbowing him in the gut. Alex was giggling as he fell over spilling his drink everywhere.

"No..." Sam spoke looking away from me.

"What? Yes you do" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Can we talk somewhere more private please?" He asked grabbing my wrist and pulling me up the stairs.

We looked for a free room that either wasn't destroyed or people weren't having sex in them. Sam pulled me into my room closing the door behind us. You could still hear the music from the living room but it was very muffled. Sam pinched the bridge of his nose leaning back against the door.

"Ok you said you wanted to talk so talk." I said crossing my arms.

"My and y/b/f/n aren't actually dating..." he spoke quietly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused at what was going on at this point.

"Y/n we were faking it! For the past two weeks!" He threw his hands in the air allowing them to drop back down to his sides.

"Why?"

"Because I was trying to..." he cut himself off unsure if he should say what he wanted to say next.

"To do What?"

"To Make you jealous... but clearly you've moved on" Sam crossed his arms looking around everywhere but my eyes.

"Sam you hate me! You always have since the first grade! I don't even know why!" I raised my voice becoming confused.

"No you hate me..." his voice lowered.

"No... well yes but no!" I said calming down.

"What?" We both sais confused. This entire time we both though we hated each other.

"Y/n.. I actually like you" he said leaning back against the door scratching his elbow.

"You do?"

"Yeah" He said coming closer to me. He rested his hands on my arms. I was just allowing this to happen, Sam's touch was very friendly and I was ok with that.

"Y/n the only reason why I've been such a jerk towards you all the years was because I thought you hated me... and you liked that guy Charlie(another random name), the asshole guy. I guess I was being stupid and got jealous... I'm sorry..." he said genuinely meaning every word. I could tell he did. What he was saying though came to a huge surprise to me.

"Really Sam because I thought you were just leading me on in that time... so yeah I got mad at you, but I didn't and don't hate you" I replied looking him fully in the eyes.

"Y/n I really like you" he said.

"If it isn't obvious already, I really like you too" I told him waiting for his response.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow at me in confusion.

"Yeah, haha did you not see my face earlier today?" I giggled nervously somewhat hoping he didn't.

"Oh so that's why you were so angry" he laughed.

After a while Sam rester his head on my shoulder since he was much taller than me. We stood here in a calming silence just enjoying each other's presence. It was like this for a while, UnTIl SOmeOnE DeciDED To INTerupT US!

"Sammy boy! We need you down stairs" Toms drunk voice was heard from the door as he struggled to lean against it.

"Why are you always ruining moments like these...?" Sam asked turning to face his big brother.

"Pffffft I didn't knoooow what you meant!" he slurred his words as he giggled uncontrollably.

"Whatever Im coming" Sam replied as we watched Tom leave the bedroom we were standing in.

"Sorry about that, where were we?" He said partly as a question.

"No where specific" I responded shrugging my shoulders. A small smirk formed on his lips after I told him this.

"Well okay then" he spoke seductively against my lips.

Then he leaned in filling the small gap between us by pressing his lips against mine. I moved my hands to his hair while he had his around my waist. We were like this for about two minutes while deepening the kiss. Because humans need oxygen [unless you're an alien from another planet I don't assume what you identify to be] we had to break away from the kiss.

"I've been waiting so long to do that" he said caressing my cheek.

"Me too" I smiled up at him.

"Let's go down stairs before Tom does something dumb" he chuckled as he grabbed my hand. I nodded my hand and we both walked downstairs hand in hand seeing if there was any trouble.

"TOM PUT THE LAMP DOWN!" I shouted from across the room pushing past the sea people.

(A/n; I'm gonna make a Tom Holland one next)

-EmJ🐘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 160 12
Harry & Y/N Fanfiction
90.1K 647 61
⚠️SMUT⚠️ This book will include one shots of Tom and characters he's played. Some of Harry, Sam, Paddy and Haz too. If you like smut you're in the ri...
23.8K 431 17
❝ Haven't changed have you Holland. Neither have you y/l. ❞ ⛅️ :: TomHolland x reader
131K 1.3K 200
One shots about - Tom Holland - Harry Holland - Sam Holland - paddy Holland And I think I will do a couple about Haz!!!