The Boyfriend Tag

By rose-elle

Right, so one day I sat down to film the boyfriend tag with my boyfriend and it made me remember how I came t... More

Quick Note Explaining Story Layout
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4
Question 5
Question 6
Question 7
Question 8
Question 9
Question 10 - Part 1
Question 10 - Part 2
Question 11 - Part 1
Question 11 - Part 2
Question 12 - Part 1
Question 12 - Part 2
Question 13 - Part 1
Question 13 - Part 2
Question 14- Part 1
Question 14 - Part 2
Question 15 - Part 1
Question 15 - Part 2
Question 16 - Part 1
Question 16 - Part 2
Question 17 - Part 1
Question 17 - Part 2
Question 18 - Part 1
Question 18 - Part 2
Question 19 - Part 1
Question 19 - Part 2
Question 20 - Part 1
Question 20 - Part 2

Question 1

35.1K 757 218
By rose-elle

••

When and Where did we meet?

~~

"That meeting was a weird one" he remarked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"It was embarrassing" I muttered, hiding my blush

(A/N Quote from the boyfriend tag the couple are filming. The story is where the Italics stop, down below)

••

I tied the apron around myself and threw my wild, auburn hair into a quick ponytail.

It was my first day working at 'Coffee Hut' and I was determined to make a good first impression. It was also my first job, so I was filled with nerves. My boss, Chris, seemed like someone who ruled with an iron fist, with his drilling blue eyes that stared you down with criticism. His grey hair was tied into a tiny pony tail at the nape of his neck. And he didn't walk, no, he made walking look like something only pansies did. He strode, like he was going after his prey.

So yeah, I desperately needed a good first impression.

There were the usual sounds you would here in any coffee shop: the flicker of a turning newspaper, the morning chatter, the yawns, the snoozers, the jingle of the opening front door, the clacking of back doors, the footsteps of the rushing staff, the stirring, the groaning, the sighs, the calming music emitting from surround speakers, the drumming feet of impatient customers-

And last, but definitely not least, the coffee machines themselves.

"So, youngster, get to work!" Chris ordered, pointing at the machines, before hastily disappearing to the back of the cafe. I gulped and eyed the machinery, hoping it miraculously started to work. I was probably the only 19 year old who did not know how to operate a stupid coffee machine. Cautiously, I clicked a random button, placing a cup under the machine, hoping a hazelnut latte would magically squirt out. The customer who had ordered it was now glaring at me, clearly wanting his morning coffee. Just like the rest of the zombies lines up. I cringed away from her glare and watched the machine.

It was suddenly that dark liquid came gushing out of the machine at top speed, causing me to squeal and take a step back. The front of my green apron was completely destroyed by the ugly, black stain it'd received. The paper cup had gone flying from the overflowing amount of liquid in it, and it spilled on the white floor. All I could do was stand and stare in shock as the liquid continued seeping across the floor. I leaped forward and pressed another button, but ended up pressing it too hard and jabbing it into the machine.

The flowing didn't stop.

Customers let out surprised gasps and disappointed grunts. All of this seemed to be aimed at me.

"Umm" I helplessly uttered, frantically looking for a tea towel or something to clean the horrid mess up with. I spotted a green tea towel hanging off a rack at the other end of the counter. My feet were moving before I knew it, racing towards the towel.

But luck wasn't on my side.

I slipped. No. I glided across the spillage on my black heels, and gravity did the rest. I fell backwards, on my back, hitting the white floor with a splash and a smack! Immediately I felt my shirt start to soak through uncomfortably, the cold liquid wetting my back and leaving me with a chilled spine. A dull throb started to settle in my back from the impact of the fall.

I could hear laughing and amusement in the background as I closed my eyes. I was completely ashamed of my existence. Closing my eyes made me feel like I was invisible, even for a small moment. Like if I couldn't see them, they couldn't see me. I desperately hoped a hole would open up in the ground an swallow me in, hiding me away from this embarrassment.

"Need a hand?" An amused male voice question. I peeked through my lashes, open my eyes cautiously to meet a twinkling pair of blue eyes. His hand was outstretched to me, offering to help me up. I slowly gripped onto it, and he hauled me up so quickly I bumped into his broad chest. He smelt like chestnuts. Blushing, I attempted to push myself off him, but I ended up nearly slipping again.

Nearly.

He reached out quickly, and held me by the wrist. "You have a terrible set of skills when it comes to coffee and wretched balance" he chuckled, letting go off me. I frowned at him. He wasn't helping me at all.

"Thank you for the kind words" I bit back, staggering towards a roll of paper towels. My shoes made an irritating slapping noise as I moved, the liquid sticking to my heels. Ripping of a chunk, I dabbed it onto my wet apron and shirt. I wrinkled up my nose at the sight of myself, annoyed more than anything else.

Chris had already put other employees onto cleaning up the horrid mess I'd made. Someone seemed to be attempting to fix the coffee machine, and he looked up, glaring when we made eye contact. I gave him an awkward apologetic smile, looking down at my shirt. The stain soaked through to my white shirt, and everyone knows what happens when white gets soaked. My whole back was basically visible, the red band of my bra on view.

Before I knew it, I was being tugged outside the coffee shop by that same mysterious guy who had helped me up, the blue-eyed smartass. I didn't know whether to be thankful that he had gotten me out of the sticky (literally) situation, or scared that a stranger was pulling me away to who knows where. All I could do was try and keep up as he pulled me.

We came to a halt in front of a car. Letting go of me, the guy opened the boot of my car. I tried not to show it on the outside, but I was shitting myself as he did that. I though for sure, that he'd club me over the head and pack into the boot. My eyes were wide with fear as he reached into the boot and pulled out a baseball bat.

Fuck.

"Stupid Bray, always leaving his baseball shit in my car" he cursed as he threw the bat back into the boot and pulled out a red shirt instead. I silently let go of the breath I was holding, feeling stupid for thinking he was going hit me. He then held out the shirt to me, gesturing for me to take it.

"You might want to change out of that" he said, nodding at my clothes. "Other guys may not be as cool when they see your red, lacy bra" the twit winked at me after he said that as he chuckled. I grumbled and snatched the shirt out of his hand, covering my chest with it.

"You're a pig" I glared at him as I said that, but he found me amusing.

"I'm just being me" he said, holding his hand up in surrender. "So, today was your first day at the hut, ay?" My cheeks reddened, and I decided that ignoring the question altogether was much less embarrassing. "Well, hate to break it to you, but you're fired" he shrugged, leaning in, close enough to sorrowfully look into my eyes. "Sorry that I had to be the one to do it" I felt my heart break, and I felt miserable. I mean, I obviously expected to get fired after my display in there, but I felt worse than I'd expected to. He placed a comforting had on my shoulder, and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Hey, be glad it was me, and not Chris. He would've given you one scary lecture as well"

I lost my first job ever, on the first day, because I couldn't make some coffee. Sounds even more pathetic when it's put into words. I grimaced, and looked away. My parents are right, I am a pretty stupid 19 year old.

"I need to change somewhere" I whispered, changing the topic. That's what I did whenever I didn't feel like discussing something. He was quiet, for a second, like he had noticed the drop in my mood.

"You can change in my car" he answered ,opening the back door for me. I squinted my eyes scrutinisingly. He shrugged.

"And you won't perv on me?" I questioned skeptically. He pretended to sigh sadly, letting his shoulders drop dramatically.

"If you say so" I couldn't help but flash a small smile at his childishness as I ducked into the car.

My shirt was clinging to me as I peeled it off my body. On the bright side, I smelt as though I'd sprayed coffee-scented perfume all over myself. Who doesn't love that smell? I grimaced as I saw the size of the damage, flinging the ruined shirt aside. I also wanted to get out of my bra, which was soaked through with coffee as well and was making me terribly uncomfortable, but the idea of going braless in such a thin shirt made me more uncomfortable. Especially in front of Mr HornyPants. Throwing aside all the clothes and keeping my undergarments on, I quickly dressed into the shirt the guy had given me.

Crawling out of the car with my dirty clothes in my hands, I walked around the car to thank him, but he was on the phone. I awkwardly hindered behind him, keeping my distance long enough so it didn't seem like I was prying on his conversations. Still, I could hear all the words he was speaking into the phone.

"No Mum, I told you, Ava took it" There was a pause when he listened to his mother speak on the other end of the call. "Ava's a bitch!" He obviously realised his language and hastily apologised for it. "Yeah, well, I had nothin' to do with it, bye" he heatedly ended the call. I think he realised that I was there when he ended the call, as he looked over his shoulder at me to see if I listening it. I gave him a tight smile in response.

"Hey, umm, thanks for this" I quickly said, pointing at the shirt. It reached just above my knees, and the superman logo was scrawled across it.

"No worries, hun" he smiled. "I gotta head home, my little sister has gotten me into trouble again." He walked over to me and held out his hand. "I hope I'll see you again?" He was waiting for me to fill in the blank with my name.

"Aurora" I responded, giving his hand a brief shake, before pulling back. I really didn't care if I came off as a bit closed off, because lets face it, I am. I don't just magically cosy up to strangers.

"Sleeping Beauty, ay?" He smiled, flashing his dimples. "Well, at least I know half of it is true" Adding a classy wink afterwards. He noticed my cheeks flushing at his comment, as he poked it playfully. "If you're wandering, I'm Evan"

"I wasn't wandering-" I trailed off, not making any eye contact with him. He cockily scoffed. In that moment, a cool breeze flew past and nearly gave me a 'Marilyn Monroe Moment', whipping my shirt up. I emitted a tiny squeal as I attempted not to flash Evan. He was smirking, obviously enjoying my discomfort.

"I've already seen your bra, might as well, you know , see the other half" he joked. I frowned at his words and punched him in his arm. He flinched back and rubbed the spot mockingly.

"Oh Sleeping Beauty, you prick at my heart" he said dramatically, feigning hurt by placing a hand on his forehead. He then dropped to his knees, closing his eyes. "I need a kiss to save me from this well of sorrow"

"Oh shut up" I actually laughed, amused by his drama. I rolled my eyes as he chuckled at me, getting back to his feet.

"Well, I should go. I hope I'll see you around. You have a ride home, right?" I nodded and watched as he got into his car. Until now, I didn't even get a chance to see his car properly. I was kind of shocked when I saw it was a Porsche. I didn't even take a second to notice the car when I was inside it, too worried that Evan was going to see me. I tried to hide my discomfort at the idea that he was from a wealthy background as he smiled and drove off.

Wealth and I are somethings that just never mix well. I associate wealth with greed and selfishness. My mind would flash back to the days when I, myself, was in a wealthy family, and how I watched wealth eat my family alive. I watched it take over and bring down my family. Wealth both scared and angered me. With all those rushing thoughts, I knew Evan was someone I really wanted to mingle with. I clung to my dirty items, and sighed, looking down at the shirt he had leant me.

I don't even know this guy and I'm already judging him.

I started ambling towards the bus stop, and as usual, I really didn't feel excited to see my family.

_________

Thoughts? Vote if you liked it :D Comment below babes :)

***

Song: Ordinary Human- OneRepulic

Tv Show: Band of Brothers

Movie: Gone Girl

_______QOTC_______

If you could have any superpower?

*************

rösä

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 288 44
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
Family By cookie2953

Teen Fiction

3K 134 11
Part of Chapter 1: My name is Liam Cole. I am a sixteen year-old from a small unknown town named Fayton, Florida. Well, I wouldn't say small town, ju...
136K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...