The Dream We Lived ||R.S.L

Galing kay thvstruly

Sequel to The Dream Come True Andrea and Ross got their happily ever after... or did they? Andrea got casted... Higit pa

1
2
3

4

77 5 2
Galing kay thvstruly

[Ross]

Lisabauer posted a picture [2]

Kimtaehyung post a picture [3]

Avicente posted a picture [3]

Lisabauer: filming starts this week! So excited! ❤️❤️

Lisabauer: having @.avicente as your tv mom is a dream! Her future kids are lucky! Love you Drea! 💞

1,899,980

Kimtaehyung: so ready to start this adventure! Hope you all enjoy what we're working hard for 💗

2.300,870

Kimtaehyung: so happy and fortunate to be working with such talented ladies 🖤

View comments

Kim.tae: bless Andrea for making you guys get an Instagram
Dreasbae: this is so cute! So excited!
Dreaxbts: awwwww!!!! You guys actually look like a cute little family
Load more comments...

5,999,899

Kimtaehyung: coming soon! 🖤

View all comments

Btsislife: so cute!
Dreaslove: ahhhhh! Can't wait!
Btsstan: ship! Ship! Ship!
Rossandrea: is it bad to ship this when I know she's engaged and most of all engaged to my all time fav... like this is too cute! 😍
Load more comments...

10,400,830

Avicente: to all my fans who were curious about what I'm doing in Seoul... SURPRISE! 😁💘

9,490,998

Avicente: happy to play this midgets mother 🖤

20,700,160

Avicente: excited to see where this project takes us!

Ughh! I look over at the clock it's 12:25am. I won't sleep comfortably now with these imagines in my head. I grab my jacket, keys, and wallet and drive to a bar. I could care less about how late it is but I will do anything to take out these thoughts out my mind.

[andrea]

"Alright! Everyone wardrobe! Let's get our extra playing Andrea's date and Andrea sitting at the table. Waiter in place. Extras in place and action!"

"So Lauren," David asks "what do you do for a living?" Lauren brushes a strand of hair out the way of her face and smiles. "I'm a psychologist," "awesome! I'm a pediatrician." Lauren looks up and smile "must be nice working with kids huh?" The extra nods "yea, can't wait to have my own bundle of joys. Must be nice having kids of your own."

"Yea, it is." The female says without realization. "What do you mean by it is?" The female looks up with wide eyes and chuckles nervously and sighs "I actually have a 5 year old daughter. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." She says and looks at her date who just smiles awkwardly. "That's Great. I had a great time tonight but I don't think this is gonna work. I'm gonna go. Hope everything works out! Bye." He says and leaves the cafe after paying.

Lauren put her face between her palms and sighs "at least he paid unlike the others." "Um. Excuse me miss?" Lauren looked up and was greeted by a cute waiter with the name tag saying 'Zac'

"Yes?" She asks politely and the waiter smiles "that man that was here a minute ago paid for your meal, would you like to order more?" He asks and Lauren shakes her head "no. I'm fine thanks." She smiles lightly. The waiter debating if he should start a conversation, walking away but then sat back down with her.

"I'm Zac Mitchell," He says smiling, confusing Lauren but also making her smile "I'm Lauren Soto." "So was that man your boyfriend?" Lauren shakes her head "nope. Haven't been in a relationship in a long time." The waiter smiled. "My shift ends in 5 minutes. Wanna go out afterwards?" Lauren smiles and nods "I'd like that."

"Cut! Go change Taehyung!"

[Ross]

"Give me another shot." I stutter. I've already drank about 5-10 shots. "Sir. You're really drunk. Maybe you should have someone pick you up. Where's your wife?" The waitress as she noticed the promise ring his fiancé gave him. "S-she al-all the wa-way in K-k-orea."

The waitress looked at him weirdly and took the blonde's phone looking at his recent phone conversations and ringing the first name. Riker.

What's up baby bro? Are you okay? It's 2am!
Hello I'm a bartender at xxx bar and your little brother is hella drunk.
Oh fuck. Thank you! I'm on my way! Please don't let him out of your sight!

"Ross! What the hell man! What are you doing here! Drunk!" I turn and see my oldest brother. "R-r-ike-er! W-what are y-y-you do-ing here?" "Picking you up apparently, come on." The older says as he drags his younger brother to the car. "Why did you even drink?" He ask and shocked by the younger's answer.

"S-she all the w-w-ay in K-or-ea with se-sev-seven g-gu-ys. I mi-ss he-her."

[andrea]

"Action!"

"Lauren! I'm ready we can get going." The girl nods standing and walks with  Zac. "So why exactly did you ask me to go out with you?" Lauren asks as the two walk around the park and got to know each other. "You're cute. When you told me that guy wasn't your boyfriend, I saw a chance and took it. So I guess this is our first date. Is that cool with you?" He asks and Lauren asks nodding.

"Good." Zac smiles. "So, who's the most important person in your life?" He asks grabbing Lauren's hand. She laughs nervously just like she did in the cafe. "This is the part where you say no more dates. But I have a cute little 5 year old at home. She's my everything." She felt his hand stiffen and here comes the guy leaving scene. "Aw I hope to meet her after our second date." Lauren looks up shocked "there's going to be a second date still?"

"And cut for now!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...