Dance for Me

Od AisyDaisyDew25

Keith loves to dance. He has ever since he was little. There was no stopping him, even if he was an Omega. It... Viac

First Day at Altea High
Unknowing
Struggles
Date Night
Mondays Suck
A Night of Firsts
Date Number Three
Just One of Those Days
Something's Not Right
The Decision
Tell Them
Happy Days
Insults
Lotor Strikes Again
Heartache
Home
Heat
Surprises
Quality Time
(Finally) Meeting His Father
After Us
A/N
Weird, Random A/N
Becoming a Handler
Fear
It's Time
Announcement!
Updated Art

Pampering

6.1K 167 435
Od AisyDaisyDew25

Warning! There will be smut in this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lance's POV~

I sigh, getting out of bed to go prepare breakfast for me and Keith. He has been through so much during this pregnancy and I think it's time that he just gets some rest. I kiss his forehead and walk downstairs. I look around, smiling softly when I remembered that the rest of the family was off visiting grandma and grandpa. I decided not to go so that Keith and I could have a couple weeks to ourselves. I grab the stuff for pancakes and mix it together, using some food dye to dye the pancakes red, Keith's favorite color. I start up the stove and use butter to grease the pan, pouring the batter in to make a decent sized pancake.

After I finished cooking the pancakes, I poured Keith some orange juice and got him a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries, since he had been craving them forever now. I put everything on a tray and carry it upstairs, walking into the room.

"Baby~ Time to wake up~" I say, setting the tray down on the bedside table before shaking Keith gently. He groaned and rolled over onto his back before pushing himself into a sitting position. I help him, propping him against a bunch of pillows before placing the tray on his lap.

"I made you breakfast~" I say, smiling. Keith's eyes lit up and he looked at me.

"Just for me?" He asks.

"Well, you and our baby." I tease, rubbing his rounded stomach. I feel the baby kick against my palm and chuckle.

"Good morning to you too baby~" I say.

"Eat up baby. I've got a long day planned for us." I say happily, standing up and clapping my hands together. I walk to our closet and grab out one of the maternity shirts my mom gave him as a gift. I also grab a pair of my own sweats, knowing he liked to wear them. I set out a pair of boxers as well and go to prepare everything needed for a bath.

"Hey Lance..." Keith says, his tone curious. I poke my head out into the room.

"Yes baby?"

"What's all this about?" He asks.

"Do I need a reason to pamper the mother of my child?" I ask walking to him and kissing his nose. He smiles softly and sighs.

"Maybe..."

"Well... I'll tell you later. Finish your food. Then we can take a bath, or you can if you don't want me with you." I whisper, nuzzling his neck gently. He purrs and fnishes off his food. I take the tray from him.

"Just relax for a bit. I'm gonna go put these in the dish washer." I say, walking downstairs. I put the dishes in the dish washer and start it up, walking back to Keith, only to find that he was already in the bathroom. I smile softly and wait for him to finish his business before walking in to start his bath, dropping in a lavender scented bath bomb. Once the tub was full enough, I stopped the water and turn around to undress Keith. He pulls the hem of the shirt down once I lifted it up.

"What is it baby?" I ask, worried.

"U-Um... it's e-embarassing..." He says.

"Baby, you know I won't judge you, no matter what. Let's get you in the tub." I say. He looks down and removes the shirt, covering his chest.

"Baby?"

"D-don't laugh..." He says.

"I won't baby. Just show me." I say. He moves his arms to reveal his slightly swollen chest. I bite my lip and step closer, my fingers gently brushing his developing breasts. He swats me hands away.

"They're sensitive!" He shouts before removing his boxers, walking to the tub and climbing in. He sits down and looks over at me.

"Are you coming in or what?" He asks. I strip and climb in behind him, rubbing his back once I was sitting behind him.

"So pretty baby." I purr. He blushes.

"Shut up and wash my hair." He says. I smile and wet his hair, grabbing his shampoo and massaging it into his scalp. I hear a loud purr rumbling from his chest as he leaned into my touch. I chuckle and rinse off my hands before rinsing out his hair carefully, getting all the suds out. I grab his conditioner and massage it into his scalp. I rinse my hands off before kissing his neck.

"Let's leave that in so your hair can be extra soft." I say, smiling. He nods and turns around.

"Let me do your hair." He says. I chuckle and nod.

"Okay baby." I say, leaning down so he could wash my hair and put conditioner in it. I smile and wash his body, taking special care around his stomach and breasts.

"D-don't touch them." He says, watching me when I went to wash his chest.

"Keith, I have to wash your chest baby."

"D-don't touch them." He whines, his eyes pleading. I sigh softly.

"I have to." I say, starting to gently wash his chest. He shudders and bites his lip. I smirk softly.

"Do they hurt at all baby?"

"N-not really... th-they're just... sensitive." He mumbles, clearly embarassed. I smirk softly.

"Really? How sensitive baby?"

"Very! Now stop fucking touching them!" He growls, backing away from me while covering his chest with one arm, the other hand went to cover his crotch. I sigh softly.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Let me help you." I whisper. He shakes his head and I sigh.

"I'm sorry baby..." I mumble, starting to wash my own body. Keith stopped me, grabbing the soap and washing me, reaching lower and lower. I bite my lip.

"Baby... you don't have to." I whisper.

"Yes I do... I've been so fucking horny lately. And now that we have the house to ourselves, we can do it where ever we want. Without being walked in on." He says, stroking my hardening cock. I moan softly and reach behind him, groping his ass. He moans softly.

"I-I sh-should be good... I-I was up late last night." He mumbles, blushing brightly.

"That's why you smelled so good this morning." I say, pulling him onto my lap gently. Keith shook his head, rubbing his stomach.

"Let me turn around... it'll be easier that way." I nod in agreement and watch as he turned, sitting on my lap. I nuzzle the nape of his neck and run two fingers around his entrance.

"I said I'm good, just fuck me." He whines.

"No baby. I'm not taking any risks." I whisper, pushing my fingers into him. He gasps and clenches around my fingers.

"Relax baby..." I purr, thrusting my fingers in and out of him. He moans softly.

"M-more." He mumbles. I add a third finger, stretching him out. Keith moans loudly, rutting back on my fingers.

"Good Omega... are you ready for Alpha's cock?" I ask softly. He nods quickly. I smirk and pull my fingers out, guiding my cock to his hole and thrusting in roughly. Keith cried out, his back arched as he moved so he was leaning on the other side of the tub while on his knees. I get onto my knees, thrusting into my beautiful Omega, my hands caressing his swollen stomach.

"A-Alpha~" He mewls, his back arching when I hit that one spot inside of him. I smirk and reach up, playing with his chest as I thrusted into that spot repeatedly, sending my Omega over the edge. His body spasmed as he came, clenching tightly around my cock. I thrust in deep, my knot locking up together as I came deep inside of him. I sit back down and pant heavily, kissing his neck gently.

"Such a good Omega." I purr, rubbing his belly. He purrs happily.

"We should probably get out of the tub." I whisper, seeing all the cum and slick that soiled our bath.

"Yeah..." He mumbles. I carefully stand, draining the tub.

~~~~~~~~~

Once we were both clothed and in the car, I put a blindfold over Keith's eyes. He frowned.

"What's this about? Are we trying something new?" He chuckles.

"No, I just want this to be a surprise." I say, smiling.

"Okay then." Keith says, his hands rubbing his rounded stomach.

I smile and drive to a store that I had found online that everyone claimed was practically heaven for pregnant Omegas. It's said to have everything from maternity clothes to baby clothes. I decided to take Keith there because I wanted to pamper him in every way possible.

I pull into the parking lot and hum softly, helping Keith out of the car and removing the blindfold. He walks into the store and looks around.

"Wh-what is this place?"

"It's a baby supply store... the reviews online said that this store is practically heaven for a pregnant Omega."

"This is heaven?" Keith asks, smiling widely. I chuckle.

"On Earth. I guess." I say, hugging him. He purrs loudly and I smile widely, grabbing a cart for him.

We spent about an hour in just the baby section alone before going to the maternity clothes section. While Keith looked at pants, I looked at shirts, looking for ones with cute sayings on them and picking out a few.

"Hey, Keith, look at these." I say, holding them up for him to see. (Images below are the shirts)

Keith walks over, though his walk was becoming more of a waddle now, his indigo eyes reading over the shirts and looking at them happily.

"All of them. I want all of them, please?" He asks. I chuckle and nod.

"Of course baby. You have no limit." I say, kissing his cheek. I put the shirts in the cart and look at the pants he chose out, seeing a theme in the color.

"Red and black, eh?" I tease. He nods.

"I llike those two colors." He says with a shrug.

"You ready to check out and get some food?" I ask softly. He nods happily, walking to the front counter. I put all the stuff up on the conveyor belt and hum softly, waiting for everything to be rang up before paying without letting Keith see the price. I hum, packing the stuff into the car before getting in and starting it up, humming happily.

"So, what do you want for lunch?"

"Hmm... how about Wendy's? I want chicken nuggets and a chocolate frosty." Keith says. (has anyone else here ever tried dipping a chicken nugget into a chocolate frosty from Wendy's? It's delicious! {don't judge me})

"Okay baby." I say, smiling. I drive to the nearest Wendy's and pull into the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the sun went down, I drove home and brought all the stuff inside, then helping Keith inside, helping him to the couch. He hissed softly as he was eased down onto the plush cushions and I looked at him, concern clear in my eyes.

"You alright baby?" I ask softly. He nods slightly.

"Y-yeah... my back hurts, that's all." He mumbles, nuzzling me.

"Sit with me." He whispers, tugging on my sleeve.

"Give me a minute baby, okay. I'll be right back." I say, walking up to our room and grabbing a bottle of stress relief scented lotion before walking back downstairs. I carefully sit next to Keith and smile at him.

"Take off your shirt and turn so your back is facing me please." I say, looking at him. He does as told, removing his shirt to reveal his pale back to me. I place a gentle kiss on his bonding mark before pumping some of the lotion onto my palm. I rub my hands together slightly and start rubbing it into his shoulders, massaging out any knots. Keith groans slightly and leans forward a bit. I pump more lotion onto my hands and massage it into his lower back, massaging out any more knots. Keith whimpers softly when I pressed on his hips.

"Sorry." I whisper, massaging the knot I found there and effectively relaxing my Omega. He leaned into my chest, purring happily. I smile and nuzzle his neck, placing gentle kisses on his scent glands until we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go! I hope you guys liked it!

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
602K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
945K 35.9K 85
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
450K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...