Angel ?

By kitcat1826

When Butters , AKA Leopold Stotch , is caught in yet another one of Eric Cartman's schemes , he is lead into... More

Prologue
Home
Mysterion
Guilt
Rumors
1K
Doubtful

Cartman the Horrid I

2.8K 78 70
By kitcat1826

This Journey wouldn't be a long one , in fact the destination wasn't even halfway across the small town . A certain pissed off teenager stomped across the sidewalk leading into the middle class subdivision . Even with the sun rays raining down on the small town , it seemed as though every loud thud that hit the concrete spawned a vile thunder cloud . " I can't wait for that narcissistic prick to get his Karma ." Still wearing his orange parka , Kennth McCormick was finally going to watch the galaxies' most despicable monster get dragged into the Sheriff's car . Ever since fourth grade , Kenny realized that there was more to Eric Cartman than a pure ass hole and by grade six he realized that psychotic was an understatement . Eric's condition wasn't a mental disease , but instead a diagnosis along the lines of the supernatural . The kid was a super genius when it came to manipulating his victims , but ignorant when it came to common etiquette and schooling. Of course , his personality wasn't the only thing driving Kenny to Eric Cartman's house , it was the torment he caused his so called friends . Ever wonder why Stan relapsed right after being released from rehabilitation or why Kyle barricaded himself in his room with suicidal thoughts for two weeks ?

Kenny remembered every second of that day , every second that his friends were ridiculed by that inhuman fuck .
" AYE ! YOU FUCKING JEW BOY , GET YOUR ANOREXIC ASS OVER HERE !" Kyle dropped his basketball .
" What do you want Cartman ?" , he asked irritated . " I am tired of you faggot ! Always narking on me for a bunch of bull !" Kyle sighed . " Come on fat ass , I'm trying to practice ." Cartman lunged forward throwing a punch straight into Kyle's nose , marking the first time he ever physically harmed someone of this extent in the quartet . " Ow ....... Fuck ............ man what did I do to you ?" , Kyle whined , holding his nose tightly . Cartman bursted with laughter . " You're not in a damn camp , that's the problem !" Cartman lifted his leg and crammed it into Kyle's stomach . The wind once filling Kyle's lungs was gone . He stumbled to the frigid concrete , rolling on his side .
" * cough * Jesus ..... * cough * Man ." , Kyle wheezed . " This is what you get when - ,"
" Yo what the hell fat ass ?" , Stan shouted darting towards the scene . At the sight of his super best friend , Kyle sighed . " I don't know what I did this time man , I honestly don't know ." Kyle muttered as tears streamed down his cheeks . " Cartman you fuck ! What the hell did you do to Kyle ?" The eyes of the two best friends met . " Apparently it's what I did to him ." Kyle struggled as he began to lift himself from the ground , he groaned . " HAHA look at the Jew boy HAHA !"

The red head cautiously pushed himself off the court , turned to the sidewalk , wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his orange jacket , then limped away , keeping a tight grip on his stomach .
" Don't think for a second that you're off the hook , fat ass !" , Stan growled as he bounded towards Kyle . Kenny , as a supportive friend , originally came to the basketball court to cheer on Kyle as he practiced , but he now stood paralyzed . It's not like he didn't expect this quarrel to go down eventually, but he couldn't have predicted Kyle's reaction , it was mortifying and all Kenny did was lean against a basketball hoop and watch , appalled .
He regretted it .
Of course , this wasn't the only
"friend" Cartman decked in the face , Jimmy and Butters being only two of his victims .

The sidewalk was beginning to grow thin and the dandelions growing along the path to Cartman's house merged with purple Tulips . Kenny was sick with wrath and was no where close to being at ease ; vengeful thoughts still conquered his consciousness .

Stan was gaming with Cartman the night all of his suffering at rehabilitation went to shit . It was a rare night when Kyle wasn't present . Cartman's chair squeaked as he leaned in Stan's direction . " Hey Stannnn ?"
" Yeah man ?" Cartman smirked . " You know I don't ask you for much , right ?" Stan pressed the buttons on the game controller in annoyance , he knew where this was going already . " What do you want Cartman ?" Kenny sighed as he glared at the two , then back at the screen , which illuminated the basement . " I want you to help me ...... bribe Timmy's mom into admitting she's a retard on Dr.Phil ." Stan's eyebrows narrowed . " No way dude ." Kenny rolled his eyes . I've died way to many times for these idiots . Cartman's smirk grew wider . " Maybe this'll help ." Cartman reached under the couch and pulled out a large bottle of Fireball . Stan's eyes sparkled once they lied on the shiny red glass . Must not give in . Must not give in . " Put it down ." , Kenny exclaimed sternly .
" What are you gonna do about it Kinny , he knows he wants it ." Kenny slid the game controller on the table in front of him ; his glare , the one that was given to the heavens every time his heart was taken from his body , flashed every look of tragedy since his first death .
" Cartman , Stan just got signed out of Rehab , if you're a good friend - no - PERSON you will take the alcohol out of his sight ." , Kenny growled . " I - I made a promise to Kyle , Wendy , and you guys ." , Stan muttered , his voice becoming hoarse . " It can be our little secret , right guys , right Kinny ?" The tension was thick in the air , as a silent standoff was brewing . Cartman wrapped his arm around Stan who was desperately trying to avert his gaze from the glass. " Awwww come on Stan , the buzz , the freedom , what more could you want right now ?" Stan's eyes were lost in the bottle . The smell , oh god , the smell . The musty scent of joy filled the entire basement .

" Stan , think about Wendy , Kyle , Myself , and make the right decision ." Stan quivered and before he could rescue his friend from a monstrous fate , dark liquid ran down Marsh's throat as tears poured down his cheeks . " Chug ! Chug !" , Cartman cheered .

CRACK . Silence . Pure , unsettling silence , except for the one droplet of red liquid that hit table . Cartman's expression was pissed , as Stan's held self hatred . " Stan let's go ."
Stan watched appalled . " Aw come on dudes ! That was like sixteen bucks !" Kenny grabbed Stan's arm with his undamaged hand ; He didn't care to relive the rest of that night , especially after he snuck a tipsy Stan past Randy and into his room through the window.

The Tulips and dandelions merged with lengthy grass . Cartman's house . Kenny clenched his fist in fury . 
" This is for the shit you've done to Léopold Stotch , Stan Marsh , Kyle Broflovski , Jimmy Valmer , Scott Tenorman , Damian , Bebe Stevens ,  Heidi Turner , Pip , and yourself ." A light breeze danced through the pine . Kenny felt the autumn winds against the little exposed flesh outside of his Parka . The gloss of shine covering the tips of pine needles soon fell dull due to a single Cotten cloud covering the sun's marvelous rays . Perfect , Kenny thought .

                            ~ * w * ~
" So once you boarded the bus leaving to California , Eric Cartman called you from your cellular phone and told you to bring seventeen grams of medical cannabis from west California to South Park , is this statement correct ."Leopold Stotch never let a single tear fall during his interrogation. His trust lied with his new friend Mysterion , and as far as he knew , this would make him very proud . " Yes sir ." The officer's judgmental stare adverted to Linda . " Miss Stotch you were unaware of your son boarding the bus to California , correct ?" Linda nodded .
" Yes officer ." All of the sudden a tall , brunette investigator busted through the door , then  tapped the officer that was in the mist of interrogating Léopold and Linda . " Sir we received a call just five minutes ago from an anonymous caller , and he claimed he knew the location of Eric Cartman. If we're going to take action we must proceed right away !" The officer sighed . " One , The entire station could hear you. Two , I must complete this interrogation in order to take action ." Leopold fidgeted with his sweatshirt , fretting Eric would hunt him down after ratting him out to the law . " Aw to hell with it , call the squads , I'll be out in five minutes ." The investigator nodded , then bounded out of the interrogation room . " Anyways , I have to make this quick , sorry for being unprofessional . Leopold , you claimed that you fell unconscious because a rag tainted with  chloroform was held to your nose and mouth . You also claimed that once you regained consciousness you were trapped inside of a wooden crate and that some how you ended up in a poverty struck area in Germany , during a life threatening blizzard , are these statements correct ?" " Yes officer , they are  ." , Butters exclaimed anxiously . " Hey champ , there's no reason to feel scared , you did the right thing because who knows what this child could be capable of ." Butters smiled . " Thank you sir ." The investigator shook the hands of both Linda and Leopold Stotch . " Our squads with be sure to detain this perpetrator ." " Thank you officer ." Linda waved as she lead her son out of the police station . Even through all of the adrenaline pumping through his veins , Butters still felt as if the chain dragging the gigantic bolder behind him had finally been cut and it felt good .
                          ~ * w * ~
" That's it Cartman . Do you want me to list the names of those you've ridiculed ?" Kenny held his chin high in confidence , he could already hear the obnoxiously loud sirens of police cars . " God dammit Kinny ! I thought we were gonna play Call of Duty !" Kenny grunted . " Stan Marsh , Kyle Brofloski , Leopold St-" " SHUT UP !" , Cartman screeched . " That's what I thought . Now to make sure you fully understand the predicament you're in  -" Before Kenny could finish his sentence , flashes of blue and red filled the room .  " I made sure Butters told his story ." Cartman chuckled . " They'll never believe that wimpy fuck !" Kenny tilted his head in the direction of the police cars . " Let's just get to the point , shall we ?" Kenny pulled out a shiny , black revolver from his Parka . A wide smirk spread across his face . He gingerly lifted Cartman's hand and wrapped each finger , one at a time , around the firearm . " And to make sure your sentence is much longer , I brought this beauty . It's my father's and it has your finger prints on it . I guess you stole it , who knows ?" Kenny's clasp tightened around Cartman's hand , inching towards the trigger . " Thank you , you bastards ."

BANG .  Blood painted the room in less than a second , an eerie void settled in the air . As Cartman gathered the courage to look down , he saw a smirk still spread across Kenny's face .  

Sorry for the late update guys , I hope the long chapter can make up for it ! Anyways , I hope you enjoyed chapter three of Angel and I'll be back next week with a brand new update , I cannot confirm the date yet , but the chapter will be released before Friday . Thanks for reading and have an amazing weekend !

~ Dr.Meow Meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bully By GR

Fanfiction

40.8K 1.5K 12
Bunny(Butters x Kenny) story because I came up with a beautiful idea. Told from Butters' point of view. Sort of one-sided Cutters(Cartman x Butters)...
36.1K 733 44
Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due to this Stan turned to alcohol to numb a...
1.1K 31 19
A south park ff, characters are adults and have graduated. Takes place from November 2023 to January 2024. Most likely will be slowburn (I'm sorry (n...
74.2K 1.9K 27
Tolkein, now trusted by his parents to go by himself, invites his friends to the summer resort that his family travels to every year. He decides to b...