Bitty bones scenarios(discont...

By StillAPirate

continuation of the one on my old account @Xx__Lunar-san__xX And slow updates, of course More

A/n
Finding them
A/N
When they got mad
when they see you cry.
When you get embarrassed
what you like to do together
favorite games to play together
Requests!
Bringing back...
What Dating sim/Otome game they play with you
When they get lost
When they see you get stressed
When you see them be cute
When they meet other bittys

Getting them to trust you.

2.3K 46 29
By StillAPirate

Ink

You saved him from the cold and damp place you had found him in. He already trusted you. You also let him paint with your art supplies. You also fed,bathed and kept a roof over his head. He was happy enough.

Fresh

It took a while. But he finally stopped trying to kiss you for a weird reason. So more like he had earned your trust.

G sans

You basically spoiled him. That was enough for him to actually trust you.

Storyshift Sans

You saved him from a garden snake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 321 10
doing this because everyone else is and I get bored 🥰🥰🥰 anyways this gonna be a whole entire story, oneshots are a rare af possibility dhjdjdhd I...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...