ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjk

By Soft_jeon

- step brother- A forbidden love story. (¡High cringe because it was my first book!) [If you don't like the s... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twentyone•
•Twentytwo•
•Twentythree•
•Twentyfour•
•Twentyfive•
•Twentysix•
•Twentyseven•
•Twentyeight•
•Twentynine•
•Thirty•
•not an update•
•Thirtyone•
•Thirtytwo•
:Thirtythree:
•Thirtyfour•
•Thirtyfive•
•Thirtysix•
•Thirtyseven•
•Thirtyeight•
•Thirtynine•
•Fourty•
•Fourtyone•
Fourtytwo
•Fourtythree•
•Fourtyfour•
•Fourtyfive•
•Fourtyfive•-prt 2
•Fourtysix•
•Fourtyseven•
•Fourtyeight•
•Fourtynine•
•Fifty•
•Fiftyone•
•Fiftytwo•
•Fiftythree•
•Fiftyfour•
•Fiftyfive•
•Fiftyseven•
•Fiftyeight•
•Fiftynine•

•Fiftysix•

2.1K 73 26
By Soft_jeon

[Incoming call from Jungkook]

"H-hello?"I stuttered, I wasn't expecting his call.

Jk: "Lucy, can we talk about what happened on that train?"

Me: "..there's nothing to talk about, it just happened, you didn't mean to do it. It's fine."

Jk: "It was in my intentions, Lucy."

Me: "...oh..-"

Jk: "Can you meet at the park near Han river?"

Me: "...yes..o-okay."

After we bid each other goodbye, I raced straight to mine and Jin's room and changed into something casual and plain, I tied my jet black hair in a loose pony tail before grabbing my jacket and boots.

After I was ready, I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and journey bag before being stopped by Jin.

"Where are you off to now?"he asked with a small smile as he cupped my cheeks. "I'm going..shopping, clothes shopping."I lie and he nods before scooting past me. "Don't come back too late now, it's dangerous during the night."he warned before disappearing into the kitchen. He tells me this now? It's almost 8pm already.

-

As I arrive into town, I wonder the streets, coming into realisation that I was meeting Jungkook. Butterflies erupted just thinking about him, what was he going to talk to me about? Does he want us to go back to how we were again?

All these questions and scenarios were flooding my mind, that I didn't notice that someone had grabbed my arm. I looked to see that it was a boy in a beanie and mask, he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Don't scream or bring any attention, if you do, I'll kill you in the spot. You got that?"a deep and raspy voice threatened and I gulped and nodded, my body tensed as he tightens his grip.

What was happening?

He lead me down a dirty alley way and slammed his fist against a metal door, the door was opened by a masked woman, her features almost looking familiar.

My breath hitched as he pushed me into the dark room and pushing me hard again until I hit the stone cold floor, causing me to groan in pain.

"Why are you doing this?"I tried to hold back my tears, I was in pain as he tugged the back of my collar and drags be towards a wooden chair and a small bulb above it. "Because it's what you deserve, you're disgusting."he spat and slammed me down onto the chair, I winched in pain at the impact.

Before I could respond to his insult, he removes his beanie and mask, revealing the all too familiar, Park Chanyeol.

"You?"my breathing increased and I felt like having a panic attack. He smirked before the woman stood beside him and removed her mask, a smirk also playing on her lips.

"Choi Sangyoo.."Now I really couldn't breath, was this some kind of nightmare or prank?

"Jeon Lucy."she sighed and rolled her eyes, my vision blurry from the tears building up.

"Why can't you just leave Jungkook alone?"Sangyoo grits her teeth as she makes her way towards me and pulls at my hair, her bottom jaw jutted out.

"What do you mean?"I ask, I had to be a little oblivious, how'd she know I was in my way to meet up with him?

Chanyeol held up his phone, Jungkook and my voice heard through the audio, repeating the conversation we had before I arrived here.

That's when it hit me.

Chanyeol and Sangyoo were anon.

"You're sickos. Why can't you leave me alone!?"I cried and they cackled at my crying mess.

"Why don't we watch some high quality home videos.."Chanyeol smiled as he turned on the projector screen and played the video of me and Jungkook in Seokjins old dorm room. As I cried, I felt like I couldn't release any more breaths, just continuous pants that couldn't be controlled. "Please stop."I managed to let out and they laughed before Sangyoo shoved a role of socks in my mouth and tape to seal over it. She then stood behind my chair and held my head, so I could turn away from watching the screen.

"Imagine if we leaked it again with Jungkook and your name captioned on the bottom, what would people think of that? Knowing step siblings did that, huh?"she asked with a evil grin, her voice aggressive. More tears escaped my red raw eyes, ruffled cries and moans filling and echoing the empty and dark room.

The video suddenly switched over to Hoseok and I in the car, showing Hoseoks topless form as he thrusts in and out fast, his head falling back and sucking in air with pleasure as my hands ran down his chest.

I closed my eyes at the sight, just seeing how intimate I was with him.

"You're a slut, whore and a disgusting bitch."he spat vulgar words and I broke down even more, his words were honest and true. He scrapped his feet towards me and leaned down. "I'm just surprised you didn't get a piece of me."he scoffed before running his lips along my tear stained cheeks, Sangyoo tittering in the background.

I fought to turn my head away but Sangyoo wouldn't allow it, when I thought this wouldn't end, my phone rang.

Chanyeol grabbed it and answered the call, Jungkook's voice filling our ears.

"Where are you, Lucy?"he asked and I ruffled a few cries, only to be viciously smacked by Sangyoo. They ended the call before he say anything else.

"I've got an idea. Why don't we write a few lines, Lucy says them out aloud to Jungkook next time he calls and we make him believe that she's gone for good, huh?"Chanyeol suggested and Sangyoo agreed with a nod. "Sounds like a plan. He'll be calling back soon, so hurry."she sighed before placing the phone on a small dresser.

-

After he had finished writing down lines, Sangyoo texted Jungkook to call her back and he did, his voice speaking through the phone again. Sangyoo removed the tape and sock from my mouth.

"Lucy?"

I scanned the scripted paper held in Chanyeols hands, I swallowed before reading them out.

Me: "Jungkook, don't wait for me. I can't see you anymore, I don't deserve you. I decided to leave Seoul as I can't stand the disgusting feeling in my stomach when I see you, our relationship was worth nothing to me, it was nothing but a sick joke-"I choked up as I couldn't continue on, Sangyoo held a small pocket knife to my neck.

"I-I never loved you...you're nothing but my step brother."I lied and it was silent for a moment until;

"Okay..Lucy. But I just want to let you know that I don't believe one word of that-"

He was cut off when Chanyeol smashed the phone against the hard tarmac ground, I roared as he stepped and crushed my phone even more, Sangyoo smacked my head before shoving the sock in my mouth again and sealing it over with the duct tape.

Chanyeol turned on the projector screen again and played the videos several more times.

"I want this sickness imbedded in your brain, Lucy Jeon."Chanyeol smirked as he turned it up on full volume, it high sound quality scarring my ears.

I felt sick, these people who were doing this to me were ill minded.

But I deserved this.

-

Bet you weren't expecting Chanyeol to be the villain, I feel bad but just remember it's just fiction and I actually love Chanyeol xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...